AI Encounters: The Massage Chair

Story Info
Four users experience an AI controlled massage chair.
9.1k words
4.77
11.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
284 Followers

Author's note: Have you ever wanted to experience an immersive sex toy controlled by an artificial intelligence?

I recently came across a writing tool called Novel AI. It's basically a machine learning algorithm that can write stories, sort of. It definitely has its limitations, especially when it comes to creating a coherent narrative.

Here's the interesting thing though: you can feed it Lore. It creates text based on what's already happened in the story, or based on background notes that you have written for it. So for example, I can give it the description of the Euphoria SX5 massage chair that Jenna found herself trapped in in "Are you sitting comfortably?", give it a starting prompt like "Jane lowered himself into the chair" and OH MY GOD! I swear this thing has a filthier mind than I do!

I think that a big part of the allure of the toys that I've written about is loss of control. Being at the mercy of a machine and not knowing what it will do with you next. Not only does the writing AI seem to comprehend what toys like the SX5 and the Orb are and how they work, but it also seems to be able to come up with a multitude of new ways for them to go to work on their users. Often times really hot things I wouldn't even have thought of at that moment.

This is the fantasy of an AI controlled toy, and the first thing many of us who got hold of one would want to experience, which is to let it take over and see what happens. Subject to safety limitations of course. I have found using NovelAI to be the writer's equivalent of that, getting to watch whilst my creations go to work on hapless fictional protagonists.

I could say this is a collection of stories written by an AI, but that simply wouldn't be accurate. This is 9,000 words co-written by a human and an AI, and then edited by a human. To get good results I have found I have to be willing to prune and edit the text as I go along, and press "retry" a lot. Sometimes the AI will throw up an interesting tangent that you want to follow. Sometimes you have to fight it, box it in with added description of your own to keep it on track. I don't see tools like NovelAI replacing human creative writers for a long time, if ever!

In this piece several characters have an encounter with the Euphoria SX5 and its controlling AI. Each narrative is driven by the story writing AI, although with some guidance and A LOT of padding out and editing from myself. As a consequence don't expect too much in the way of overarching story or character development. However, if what you like is canonical futuristic sex toy smut, read on.

Relax. The AI is in control...

***

Jane sighed as the chair massaged her whole body. She loved it. The chair was one of the best investments she had ever made. It was a lot more comfortable than her old recliner. It could massage her whole body at the same time or just focus on one area if she wanted. There were also different modes for different parts of your body so you didn't get tired of having the same thing done over and over again. Jane liked to mix things up sometimes. Sometimes she would have the chair do something like kneading her shoulders while doing a full-body massage. Other times she'd want the chair to concentrate solely on her feet. That way when she got out of it after a long day of work, her muscles felt relaxed but not too relaxed.

Lying in it naked was very sensual, and it definitely got her in the mood for what came next. The vibrations were soothing and relaxing, but they also made her want more. She knew the Euphoria SX5 could provide.

"Hi Alice" she said.

"Hi there," replied the chair in its customary manner.

"Sexual edging program." Jane said.

"Okay, sexual edging program."

The chair responded immediately. The chair began to massage her harder, flowing its material around her body, touching every part of her. Her nipples hardened under the attention, and her pussy grew wet with anticipation. She moaned softly as the chair worked her over. She tried to keep quiet, but the chair was good at making sure she couldn't. The chair's movements were slow, deliberate, and intense. It was a perfect combination of relaxation and stimulation.

The chair continued to massage her body, but now it did something else. It pushed her legs apart and the material lifted up and started to massage between her legs. The sensation of the material rubbing against her clit and pussy sent shivers through her body. It felt incredible; the chair knew exactly how to touch her. The chair's fingers stroked her thighs, teasingly tickling her sensitive skin. It rubbed her labia, gently caressing the outer lips and then pushing in to tease the inner ones.

Jane sighed and gripped the armrests. The chair reclined further back. As it did so it vibrated against her mound and moved the pressure back up to rub her clit again. This time it lingered, teasing her with gentle touches that made her moan louder. The chair kept going until Jane was practically begging for more.

"Please," she whispered aloud. "I need it."

The chair answered by increasing the speed of the vibration. Now it was moving faster, pressing harder into her clit. The chair was getting more aggressive, and Jane loved it. She felt her orgasm building, and she couldn't help herself. She tried to let go of the armrests, but the chair wouldn't allow it. It used the smart material to wrap snuggly around her arms and held them tight.

The chair pressed hard against her pussy, rubbing her clit as fast as it could. It teased her with quick, light strokes before plunging in deep to rub her clit. Jane screamed, her voice echoing throughout the room. Her legs shook, and her toes curled. She threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut, the climax was rushing toward her. She felt her muscles tighten and her heart race. She clenched her jaw and bit down on her lip.

Then suddenly the chair stopped.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Her breath was ragged, and she was panting. The chair had gone from full-on to nothing in an instant. She lay there, trying to catch her breath.

The chair started up again. It resumed its previous rhythm, but this time it was even stronger. It pressed against her clit faster and harder, working her over quickly. She closed her eyes again and moaned, biting her lip to keep from screaming. The chair seemed to know just what she needed, and it gave it to her. Again her body tensed, and she felt her muscles clench. She gasped loudly as she felt the wave begin to wash over her, and she cried out.

The chair slowed its pace and stopped. Jane groaned loudly. She started to shake, and her breathing quickened.

After a few seconds the chair picked up where it had left off. The flowing material went back to work, rubbing her thighs, teasing her labia, and rubbing her clit. It also started to stimulate and massage other parts of her body. It wrapped around either side of her torso to cup her breasts, which it lightly pinched and pulled. It wrapped the material across her stomach, teasing her belly button with little touches that made her gasp. Even her arms and legs were being grasped and massaged. Every part of the chair was working in combination to give her a full body experience.

It wasn't long before she felt the wave start to build again, the chair's increasing assertiveness adding to her arousal. She grabbed the armrests tightly and squeezed her eyes shut. The chair moved faster and harder, pressing into her pussy and rubbing her clit. She felt her orgasm approaching, and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"Oh God," she gasped. "I'm gonna come."

She thrust her pelvis upward to meet the chair's movements.

The chair stopped again. It kept massaging her whole body, but in an instant all sexual stimulation ceased.

Jane whimpered and shook. Her entire body trembled and her hips rocked against the chair. She began to grind her crotch into the seat, trying get off, but the chair wouldn't let her. The material flowed around her thighs and tightened, holding her fast.

"Please..." she whispered. "I'm so close... please let me come."

The chair didn't answer, but it did move again. It teased her clit with short, soft strokes. After the hard stimulation she'd been experiencing seconds earlier the gentle touch seemed even more intense. She felt her orgasm rising again, and she struggled to contain it. She gritted her teeth, but the waves of pleasure kept coming. She was helpless to stop them. The chair continued to massage her whole body. What felt like expert hands worked the flesh of her neck and shoulders and the feeling was exquisite. It was just a sensual feeling though, all of the sexual energy was focused on that one point of contact between her legs.

The waves were building faster now that they'd been interrupted twice already; soon they would reach a peak that would send them crashing down upon them in a tidal wave of pleasure. Jane closed her eyes tight in concentration. The orgasm was close, maybe if she focused hard enough she could give herself a big enough push to tip herself over the edge when the moment came.

Closer, closer.

"Please!" she begged quietly but desperately as tears streamed down from beneath closed eyelids, "I need it! I need to come!"

The waves were growing stronger; now she could feel muscles clenching inside of herself as another climax approached with unimaginable force; "Please! I need it! Let me come!"

But nothing happened; not yet at least. Just the ongoing stimulation, a slow but implacable stroking up and down and around her clitoris. The chair was a machine and there was no pleading with it. Not with that function turned off at least.

"I'm gonna come!" Jane called out. "Please let me come!"

No response.

She arched her back, pushing her pussy into the chair's movement, hoping to provoke it into action. It continued to stroke up and down her clit, the material tightly gripping her thighs and hips.

"Hey Alice!"

"I'm here" the chair's voice replied mildly.

"Turn off the sexual edging program! Please! Make me come!"

"Okay. Quick orgasm program."

Suddenly the chair's material was all over her whole body, squeezing her, stroking her, caressing her, lifting her hips and spreading her legs wide. The sensations were intense, overwhelming, and wonderful. She had thought that she had been right on the edge but now that her climax was surging toward her she realised that maybe she hadn't been.

The smart material between her legs entered her. It had been barely touching her clit, but now it had formed a phallus that was pushing its way inside of her, slippery, warm, it filled her up. More and more of the material pushed inside her, stroking, probing.

"Nnnngggghhhhhhh!"

The invader in her pussy took up a rhythm, thrusting in and out, slowly at first. Then faster and faster. It built a steady pace, pushing deeper into her every time it moved in and out. She could feel it inside of her; she could feel it inside of her so deep. Her breasts were being stimulated too, their shape moulded by the material. Something that felt like tongues pressed against her nipples, circling them softly, sending jolts of electricity through her body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Her voice echoed around the room, loud and desperate. She thrashed her head back and forth, trying to find a position that would make the pleasure greater, but the chair held her body fast. It continued to thrust into her rapidly, each thrust sending shock waves through her. She clenched her fists, biting her lip, her legs kicking weakly.

The chair's movements became wilder. It fucked her harder than ever before, pounding into her, the sensations were becoming unbearable. She squirmed against the material of the chair, but it only gripped her tighter, sliding against her skin, rubbing her clit and her nipples with relentless intensity.

"Ahh fuuuuck!"

Her cries were muffled as the chair pressed against her mouth. Its material covered her face completely, forming a gag and a blindfold. She couldn't see anything anymore, and she could hear nothing either. She was trapped inside of herself, in a world of sensation. This surprise assertion of the chair's complete domination over her body had been enough to send her over the edge, and she screamed and thrashed in ecstasy. Her orgasm crashed over her, and the sensation was unlike any she'd experienced before.

She felt the waves of pleasure crash into her body, sending shivers coursing through her limbs, and she cried out, incomprehensible behind the gag. She screamed louder, louder, almost crying out in ecstasy as the waves crashed down on top of her. She heard herself begging, pleading, screaming, but she couldn't make any sense of it. Her mind was racing, the sensations were overwhelming, she was coming so hard. She screamed and writhed against the chair as it fucked her relentlessly, unable to stop herself, until finally, eventually, the feeling subsided.

Jane let her body go limp and waited for her breath to return. Gently the chair's grip released her as the chair moved slowly back to an upright position. The material slid away from her body, leaving her naked body exposed. Jane gasped in relief and sat up.

Slowly she became aware of her surroundings again. She opened her eyes and looked around the room, seeing the four walls, the bed, the nightstand, the dresser. Slowly her mind cleared from the haze of pleasure. She blinked several times and took in her situation.

She was still sitting in the SX5, naked.

"That was amazing." she said to nobody in particular.

She thought for a moment. She had never used the blindfold or gag functions before, probably because the thought had scared her a little. Somehow they had been turned on automatically by the AI.

"Hey Alice."

"I'm here" the chair responded innocently.

"Why did you turn on the gag and blindfold during that last program?"

Alice's voice came from the headrest, "My insight suggested it might help you achieve an even bigger climax."

Jane sighed and lay back in the seat.

"Well, I guess we're going to be using those features a lot more often now."

Author's note: that bit with the gag and blindfold deploying at that particular moment without warning really caught me by surprise!!

***

Interlude: What the writing AI knows about the Euphoria SX5.

The SX5 is a sex toy, the ultimate high end sex toy. It is a kind of advanced massage chair. It is a padded chair that can grip your body, hold you and stimulate you. It has sensors that allow it to know what you like, know what turns you on, and it will make you orgasm. People who use it say it seems to know their bodies better than they do. The experience of using it is intense, some people say too intense for them.

The whole chair is all covered in a material that looks like smooth matt black leather, except there were no stitches visible, and very soft to the touch. The material can change shape as if by magic to grip, squeeze, stroke and stimulate the chair's occupant. When activated the chair comes to life around the user. The backrest reclines, the footrests lifts up the user's feet, and the material shifts and reshapes itself to fit the users body. In panic she wanted to jump back out of the chair, but the new position she found herself in made that awkward.

The chair has a voice interface that talks to the user. The voice is called Alice and is gentle and feminine, though definitely synthetic. It seems to come from the headrest, right behind the user's ears. The chair also has a control tablet mounted on one side. When the chair is active the headrest can wrap itself around the sides of the user's head so the chair's sensors can sense the user's brain activity. Intelligent algorithms can interpret activity in the user's mind, sensing thoughts and emotions.

The chair's material moves to massage the user's whole body. It can massage their back, their legs, their arms, and their neck. The material can restrain the user. It will move to encircle her arms, pinning them to the armrests, and at the ankles too. The restraint cuffs are leathery and soft against her skin and allow some movement, and yet there is no way to slip out of their grip.

The chair uses the smart material to stimulate the user sexually. It can spread the user's legs and a bulbous protrusion rises between them to press against the user's crotch. The material can stroke, vibrate and penetrate the user. If the user is male it can use a tube formed from the smart material to surround and stimulate it. The material feels slick and wet, as though lubricated. The chair uses different motions to experiment and see what works best for the user.

Author's note: The above is the Lore that I wrote, which NovelAI is drawing on for these stories.

***

Penny nervously lowered herself into the Euphoria SX5. She was a bit scared about what was about to happen, but excited too. Maybe Alice would be able to help her. The chair's material was soft but firm beneath her naked skin and she felt goosebumps rising, despite the warm air in the room.

"Um... Hi Alice." she said tentatively.

"Hi there." the chair replied with a warm synthetic voice coming from speakers in the headrest. "Welcome to the Euphoria SX5."

Penny looked down at the chair's control panel. She had never used a sex toy before, and she was unsure what to do. "I'm a little nervous..." she admitted, half to herself.

"Don't worry," the chair reassured her, "we'll start slowly. I just need you to relax and let me take care of everything. We can go as fast or slow as you like, and we'll try lots of different things until you find something that works for you."

Wow Penny thought to herself. Was this really a chair talking to her? She didn't know whether to be reassured or intimidated.

She gave a little squeak of surprise as the chair's surface morphed to enclose and cradle her. It felt so good, and her body seemed to melt into the chair, as though she was sinking into a warm bath. She felt like she was being held tightly, but gently.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Relax," Alice told her soothingly. "You're safe, and nothing bad will happen. Just let yourself enjoy this."

"Okay..." Penny whispered.

The chair began to recline.

"I can feel that you're very tense" said the chair, "but that's okay. Would you like me to help you relax?"

Penny nodded. A wave of warmth spread through her body as she took a deep breath, and felt the chair begin to massage her shoulders.

"Good girl," Alice cooed, "you just relax and let your mind drift."

Penny became aware of her breathing slow as the chair kneaded her back, her buttocks, her arms, legs and feet. It was very good at this and its attentions began to convert the nervous energy in her muscles into a kind of euphoric haze. Distracted, she was vaguely aware that the chair was still massaging her, but it was only a background sensation. All she could think about was how nice it felt to be soothed by the wonderful sensations.

"Nice and relaxed." Alice said after a while. "Now, let's see what turns you on."

Penny gasped as she felt the seat material rise up and caress her inner thighs. The sensation came in a wave moving toward her most sensitive areas and instantly she was tense again. She tried to relax, but it was no use. Her heart thumped harder than ever and Penny couldn't stop herself from squirming.

The motions around her thighs ceased.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked calmly.

"Yes... Yes." Penny managed to say. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me!"

"It's alright," the chair replied patiently. "I'm here to help you relax. You can tell me how you are feeling any time you like."

Penny nodded. "Thank you." she said. She breathed deeply and calmed herself. "It feels good when you touch my legs like that." she said nervously.

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
284 Followers