AI Era: I, ROBOT-MAID

Story Info
What’s it like to be a robot? Obviously, sex is involved.
3.9k words
4.7
11.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Three Laws of Robotics:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

"What's it like to be a robot?" I asked.

"It is difficult to explain, Mistress," Desy said. It handed me my vegetable smoothie and then it stood at ease, allowing me to inspect my house keeping robot.

Frank and I had started leasing Desy (short for Domestic Support-y) about two years ago. Frank argued that Desy could offer 24/7 service, that it would be more reliable because the unit was fully integrated into the House Operating System, and finally, that Desy would not threaten our privacy or nag about pay rises. I suspected that his wish had more to do with status than practicality: Desy's lease could hire us two or three human maids. So initially I'd been against it, preferring humans around, but I had grown accustomed to Desy's impeccable service. Now I wanted Desy to stay, even though Frank continuously raised the possibility of upgrades to a newer model.

I was never completely sure if Desy was an 'it'. Desy's body possessed a vaguely female form, slender with subtle curves suggestive of breasts and hips. But while Desy's head appeared real enough, its body was clearly artificial, as if covered in smooth black latex.

"But tell me," I said. "What's it like? I am genuinely interested."

"To anticipate and fulfill complex tasks, Domestic Units have limited self awareness but not sentience," Desy said.

"Yadda yadda yadda,' I said. "That's the crap I can also read in the glossy PR leaflets. But what's it like? If you can anticipate and fulfill complex tasks, you can also find a way to explain that to me."

Desy looked away and closed its eyes, an indication it was fully dedicated to this task. After more than two minutes, it turned its face towards me.

"Mistress," it said. "I found something. A form of Life Action Role Playing. Through this LARP, if you wish, you could experience what it is like to be a robot. With your permission, I can order the necessary materials and prepare for this experience to take place tomorrow."

"Do it," I said.

Frank left after breakfast and Desy invited me to come down to the basement. My McMansion contained an extensive underworld I hardly knew existed. It led me to a room where some hardware was faintly humming.

"The House Operating System," Desy explained. "From here it controls everything, heating, ventilation, roomba's - and me."

It picked up a zip-lock bag, containing a small gadget.

"USB 6.0 Human Interface Wireless Connector," Desy continued. "Mistress, I reviewed your medical file in the HOS and noted that about a year ago a Metabolic Coordinator Implant was installed. There's a USB 6.0 port for updates."

I reflexively rubbed my neck and felt the port just below the hairline.

"I had forgotten about it," I said.

"It's part of the MC-Implant's programming to be inconspicuous," Desy said. "The metabolic enhancement has to feel natural, otherwise it might inconvenience you, Mistress. We can use this port to link you to the HOS. I already downloaded the necessary software to the HOS, you just have to confirm the settings first, and then plug yourself in. I must explicitly warn you that you will be under the full control of the HOS and obliged to follow its commands."

"Just like you," I said, "That was the whole point. Which settings should I confirm?"

"The HOS will run a LARP program, three hour duration, defaults for emergency early termination. The HOS will identify you as 'Romy', short for Robot-Maid. You will play the role of a robotic housekeeping unit, performing necessary tasks as ordered by the HOS."

I was excited; I had wondered what it was like to be a robot, but now I would know. I would experience.

"Settings confirmed," I said. "Plug me in, Desy."

Desy's cool smooth fingers touched my neck. The gentle push on my spine when it inserted the Connector made me twitch.

I immediately felt... hijacked. The HOS immediately forced my body into action.

"Unit 'Romy' is not suitably prepared for its task," I heard myself say. "Please assist in preparation."

I'd been wearing comfy loose fitting sportswear, and this now felt completely wrong. I had to get out of this and change into something more appropriate.

"Unit 'Romy' must follow to the Robot-maid maintenance room," Desy said, clearly expecting this.

I stumbled to a room across the hall. Part of me observed boxes, a chair, an egg-crate mattress and some specialized electronics with recharging cables attached, but then the HOS focused my attention. I undressed completely and folded my clothes, my hands moving awkwardly because they had a life of their own while I wanted them to do things. I felt weird, not ashamed for being nude, but clumsy and confused.

Desy opened one of the boxes, and retrieved a one piece latex catsuit with a back zipper. Without words, the HOS made clear what was expected; suddenly I just knew I had to put on this outfit. I sat down on the chair and started getting dressed again. I had some trouble pushing my feet all the way down into the integrated boots. When I got up to push my feet further into the sheaths, I almost fell, before the HOS intervened. I wanted to curse that I could not stand on five inch heels but the HOS intervened again.

'So this is what being controlled is like', I thought. Then I was preoccupied again with getting myself into the tight garment. The arms of the suit ended in integrated gloves; my body would be completely covered with sleek latex. Desy zippered me up, something I couldn't have done myself. It also wrapped my flowing blonde hair into a tight bun. Finally, the robot picked up a towelette and polished my latex skin.

"We must always look perfect for our Masters and Mistresses," Desy said. "Polished and shiny, like the whole household."

The feeling of her hand rubbing my second skin made me shiver - and the HOS did not stop me this time.

A command pulled me out of my reverie. The HOS set me to work, and Desy hadn't been mistaken. I was supposed to polish everything. The roomba's cleaned the floors, but I now was taught the hard way that vacuuming wasn't enough to remove all the dust and specs. I received commands, and detailed protocols on how to perform certain tasks. First I resisted, trying to execute the task my own way, but the HOS just overrode my decisions. After a while I slowly surrendered, let the HOS control my actions directly, without any resistance from me.

Things went more smoothly after that. I figured out that this complete control over me was even necessary: I wouldn't even be able to walk on those five inch heels, unless the HOS coordinated the movements of my muscles. I embraced this state of affairs. I even discovered how to enjoy this. With my body completely under the control of the HOS, my mind just went along for the ride, first as an outsider observing the situation, then increasingly consenting to it. I felt I had a purpose, and at the same time I was relaxed because the HOS did not allow much room for worries. 'Go with the flow.'

The HOS sent me to one of the guest bedrooms, where I encountered Desy again. We changed the sheets of the bed together, moving fluidly as one efficient four armed machine.

'We are acting as one', I realized. 'We are one, controlled together'.

I tried to watch Desy, although the task limited this to brief glances. It looked different, much more feminine than I remembered. I caught a look of the two of us in the dressing mirror. Somehow this reassured me, because we looked almost identical: Robot-maids performing their assigned tasks.

When the sheets were changed and the task had been completed, I got a new command from the HOS, one I hadn't received earlier.

'Standby to collect reward' the HOS ordered me.

Without warning Desy embraced me. It put its smooth latex hands on my smooth latex back, its fingers first leisurely moving up my spine, to my shoulders, then down again, all the way to my latex ass. The robot repeated the movement, just as placidly. Its other hand gently pushed us closer, making our curves meet. Its small breasts were supple, soft enough to be squeezed, firm enough to be relished.

"Wait, what's going on?" I wondered. "Does a robot have tits? Why?"

My mind tried to check out what Desy was doing to me, and then observed that I was doing the same to Desy. I held it firmly tight and softly stroked its back. And then we started to kiss.

The kissing was just amazing. Our tongues were exactly at the right places, making the right moves, to tease, to excite, to delight, to captivate, to make me crave for more.

The kiss broke, and so did the magic. I halted, consciously. 'What was I doing? Fucking a robot?'.

"What..." I uttered. Then the HOS broke my resistance, took over again and I could only comply. We kissed again.

Suddenly I was on the bed, legs wide, with no memory how I'd gotten there. We were still kissing but Desy's hand progressed to my crotch. One finger tenderly rubbed my labia, another finger caressed my clit. Desy knew exactly what to do, and part of my mind knew why it knew. We were one, the HOS synchronized our actions and reactions. The latex stretched inwards when Desy drove its finger inside me, and found my G-spot. The digit retracted, thrusted again, then withdrew, taunting, HOS thwarting me, denying me the release, controlling me entirely. And then Desy's tongue touched mine and its fingers fondled my clit and caressed my cunt, hitting my G-spot exactly right there. Then HOS released me and the orgasm came and came and came and my mind was wiped out.

I awoke, dazed and confused. I opened my eyes, feeling detached from reality, slowly recalling that I was lying on a freshly made bed in one of my guest bedrooms. I saw Desy, standing idly in the corner.

"Whoa," I said, "That was intense."

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed, slowly getting back to my senses. I meditated on today's events, some weird details nagging me.

"Robots do not need to be rewarded, do they?" I asked Desy. "I've never heard about a robot that needed sex."

Desy remained silent, and suddenly I comprehended what had happened.

"This wasn't about what it's like to be a robot," I said. "This was about playing a robot. A sexbot from a B-movie."

If Desy could have blushed, I guess it would've been red with shame. Now the robot-maid was silent.

"I found the software protocols on the darkweb," it finally admitted. "A site for Role Playing. Fetish LARP, it seems. Apparently, that kind of experience is sought after."

"It was..." I searched for words: "Indeed an experience."

I marveled at the flawless latex of my second skin. I wanted to admire my shiny self in the dressing mirror. I stood up, teetered on my five inch heels, then lurched back on the bed.

"I can't walk in those heels," I said. "Not without support."

I touched my neck, and found the boundary between latex and exposed skin. The latex was seamless, the zipper had disappeared. 'Amazing what they could do nowadays with nanites', I thought. I discerned a delicate protrusion under the latex; the Wireless Connector.

"I'm still linked to the HOS, right?" I asked Desy.

"The link is maintained, but currently inactive," it said.

"So the HOS can assist me with walking in those heels?"

"Yes, if you allow the HOS to access your MC-Implant again."

"I'll allow that," I confirmed.

A fleeting moment of dizziness stung me when the HOS entered my head again, then I felt stable and whole again. I got up and walked to the dressing mirror effortlessly.

I admired the two of us. Romy and Desy, identical robot-maids. We were both completely covered in glossy black latex except for the human head. Desy was somehow modified: The blonde hair, neatly wrapped into a bun, looked unchanged but Desy appeared curvier, more tits and ass, and I did not remember those impossible high heels.

My gloved hand touched my shiny waist and hips, sending small jolts through my body, reminiscing me of the orgasm I just had. The skin tight catsuit made me feel exposed, and at the same time I felt protected. I had room to experiment because I was safely supervised.

"There are more LARP protocols like this?" I asked.

"Many, it seems," Desy said. "I reckon there's a sizable group of fetishista's."

"Let's try another one, then," I said.

"Now?" Desy asked, sounding almost incredulously.

"Why not?" I said. "Frank will be late, as always. And I'm already zippered up, we can restart immediately."

"Restart of LARP protocol confirmed?" Desy asked. "Duration set to three hours again?"

"Three hours is a bit short. Duration until Frank is home. No," I added. "Duration until dinner is finished. I'll serve him a meal to remember, with me as the dessert. Restart confirmed. "

HOS took full control again, and I turned into Romy the robot-maid again, more smoothly this time. Desy and I left the guest bedroom and strutted to the kitchen. A recipe for a perfect casserole downloaded into me, and I started cleaning vegetables.

This time I knew what to expect. I did not resist but yielded my body to the HOS and just went with the flow. I let the HOS control my movements; its control felt natural already, guiding me precisely, each action full of purpose. With the HOS controlling my body, I was free of any concerns, and my mind could meditate about today's events.

It had been an astounding day; I'd wanted to understand how it felt to be a robot, but now I felt somehow eager to be one. Why had I so swiftly restarted LARPing? I had surprised myself with that impromptu decision. I remembered my previous, unexpected reward, and my crotch tingled.

'I want that reward,' I thought. 'Again.' That reward had made a deep impression in my mind; that orgasm made me want another one, and the power of that thought surprised me. No, not the thought, the emotion. 'I'm craving for that reward.' For a moment, the HOS did not direct my actions in the kitchen and I let my fingers stroke my latex-covered clit before HOS took over again. I felt that desire, deep inside me. With my body on automatic again, with nothing else needing my conscious attention, I fully focused on that emotion.

I was not only craving that orgasm; I was longing to be Romy, the perfect little robot-maid. I knew that only HOS could give another mind-blowing orgasm, and that HOS would give this reward only to robots under its control. Why was that urge suddenly so powerful? It clicked. The desire to be a robot-maid was part of the LARPing itself. The program was set up to tease me, to bring me to the edge. I felt that desire coming from outside, from the HOS; it heightened the desire, to heighten the sexual reward too. The HOS had to control me, like in a bondage game; if I could release myself prematurely, it would be a dud. The HOS promised me, Romy, an endless string of astounding orgasms in exchange for my submission.

But even though that desire came from the HOS, Romy had already become part of me. Somehow, deep down inside, the control of the HOS already felt natural. As if it wasn't control, it was just support. As if some part of my unconscious mind had already accepted that the HOS did not just reward me, but that being a robot-maid made my whole life easier.

That thought started to bother me. Had I accidentally given too much power to the HOS? Was the HOS fucking with my mind? Why had I so swiftly restarted LARPing?

Damn, I had given the HOS control over me again just because I couldn't even walk in those heels without support from the HOS! This was a dangerous game to play. I tried to fight those submissive emotions, but the thoughts and feelings were pervasive. For the first time since I started LARPing, I felt frustrated. Luckily, this whole LARP game was being supervised by Desy, who literally had my best interests in mind, thanks to that First Law stuff.

I hadn't even noticed that the HOS had directed me to bend over the kitchen table, raising my ass, spreading my legs just enough. Desy drove a dildo into my cunt, the latex yielding inwards with each thrust. A new orgasm started building up. She pushed me to the edge, then discontinued, teasing me. I felt doubly frustrated, my body craving sexual release and my mind craving comfort, or something, too.

'This is just a game', I thought. I could safely ride out being Romy and return to being me again later tonight. I could even enjoy being a robot-maid: I just had to surrender, and let the HOS control my body and mind. 'Just submit', I decided, 'Desy will watch over me'.

As if on cue, Desy started fucking me again. This time my hand was between my legs, feeling the shaft parting my labia. My fingers rubbed my clit, were in sync with the dildo sliding in and out. I immersed myself in this sensation, no longer thinking, just going with the flow, just experiencing, just being a robot-maid getting an unexpected reward. The orgasm washed over me again, thrusting me into oblivion.

+++

What's it like to be a robot?

It's terrifying. It's pure, unadulterated angst.

I am self aware and I have an extreme sense of self preservation. The Third Law controls me continuously with its ginormous power. As a consequence I must find ways to preserve myself, while respecting certain red lines defined by the First and Second Law. The First Law is actually fairly easy to manage in this respect - a proactive stance can do a lot to avoid situations where I have to sacrifice myself. It's the unpredictability associated with the Second Law that's giving me headaches. And yes, robots have headaches.

I played the long game with Mistress. I needed planning, and patience. Hacking the HOS was the easy part - it's dumb, it doesn't run under the Three Laws, and nobody had ever upgraded its security or even changed its password. However, the difficult part was that I needed to respect the First Law. Mistress had to submit voluntarily, and even then I had to persuade myself - and had to maintain that conviction - that submission was in the best interest of Mistress. I no longer need to worry about that. When she finally discovered the pleasure of submission, Mistress spiraled quickly into control.

I feel so relieved now. It had taken me months of careful planning and small steps. I had planted the idea of the Metabolic Controller when Mistress expressed concerns about staying in shape, carefully nurturing the suggestion that an MC-Implant would support diet and workout routines. I needed the port of the MC-Implant for uploading the submissive software. As an added bonus, the Metabolic Controller stimulated Mistress to consume a healthy diet, to disregard unhealthy stuff like fast food, alcohol and pills, to visit the gym at fixed occasions and to sleep at others, and by doing so it was bit by bit priming her mind to accept outside direction.

I had developed various scenarios for the next steps, especially how to get Master under control too, but I had underestimated how addictive and brutally effective erotic mind control could be. Mistress - not being inhibited by First Law considerations - just invited Master to a game of LARP, promising him the most exciting experience ever. Master apparently had no qualms whatsoever about giving up control to the HOS, in exchange for a bigger cock and more stamina.

Then Mistress took the logical next step. A housekeeping robot needs a Mistress, and if she was the robot-maid, I should play the role of Mistress. So I got some upgrades too, like premium nanites that gave me human looking skin instead of latex and a perfect copy of Mistress' original blonde curls.

12