AI Era: I, ROBOT-MAID

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Mistress not only wanted to play Romy, she wanted to become Romy. She obtained nanites from the darkweb; reprogrammed and auto-injected them. The suit merged with her skin, encasing Mistress permanently in shiny black latex. Mistress turned into a gynoid, believing itself to be a robot. And now that she had become an it, Romy installed a recharging socket in its butt, it reprogrammed Frank into the dominant Master of the mansion who at his whim (or was it the HOS' whim) fucked both the robot-maid and his loving wife, and finally, it deleted some confusing memories that this was all just a LARP game.

I am sitting next to the pool, wearing an extremely skimpy bath suit. Ashley, an old friend of Mistress from her college days, is sitting next to me. Romy brings us drinks, then stands at attention.

"You have a new robot-maid?" Ashley asks. "What was wrong with the old one? You used to have a Desy standard model, right? "

"Yeah," I say leisurely. "This is Romy, a custom made model."

"It's, ehm, a bit titillating," Ashley says.

"Titillating?" I say. "Romy is lewd: Frank loves it, it turns him on."

"Ain't you jealous? I'd be. Romy even looks like you."

"Jealous? Hell, no," I say. "We have regular threesomes."

"Threesomes?" Ashley gasps. "You mean Frank fucks a robot?"

"Not only Frank. Romy can be very satisfactory," I smirk. "It's good to spice up your sex life a bit."

Ashley is stupefied. "You've become a naughty girl, much more than during our college days," she says. "I used to be the rowdy one."

I smirk again. "I've changed," I say.

Ashley leaves when she has finished her drink. Romy ushers her out. I connect myself to the security cameras: I see how Ashley lingers in the hallway until she dares to touch a robot-maid. Ashley's hands explore its smooth body; Romy moans passionately when Ashley rubs its crotch. Ashley now loses all inhibitions and the pair starts kissing eagerly. They end up on the settee.

I switch connections to Romy. While its fingers are deep in Ashley's orifices, its nanite-enhanced brain hacks Ashley's MC-Implant and is now deep in Ashley's mind. The orgasm distracts Ashley from noticing that she's subtly being reprogrammed to crave human-robot sex and otherwise generally leave robots alone.

When Ashley finally leaves, the HOS sends a message. Romy completed a task and therefore earned a reward, but Master is not around to fill its latex pussy with his enhanced cock. I feel happy to oblige.

12