All Comments on 'AI Era: Medusa's Daughter'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy9 months ago

Thank you a very different sort of story, you tell it and pace it very well as Chazz/Charles "life" unfolds. Good to see Brody arriving at the end too . . .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

What about all those frat rats that raped her? At some point you get tried of her prattling on and wish she had cut off his dick!

5

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun9 months ago

5 Stars! Well done! And a favorite, too.

I was so engrossed, I couldn't stop till I got to the end.

I Love that he's still in there, and has a mind of his own, and can relate everything he's thinking.

Really fun story.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months ago

This story was dark, disturbing, and amazing. It was an honor to beta read/edit for you, and I honestly feel like my inputs were minimal. (Get it? Inputs? AI? Beep Boop!😜)

Anyway, I this story is a smart, devious look into both the NC/R and MC genres, and as a fan/critic of both genres, I love what you did here.

.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 stars, obviously. And you should venture into this place more often.

.

(Now, I need to go and see if my metaphorical muffin stand has been set on fire yet, since you promised everyone chocolate chip muffins, gave them raisin muffins, and then recommended they stop by my muffin stand in the afterward!)

🤣🤣🤣

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

Very dark. I almost wish this technology did exist to fix those people that are dangerous to our society, but unfortunately it would be abused. Thank you again for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey, NTH, I guess you were putting in so much effort on this wonderful, dark tale of delayed revenge that you simply failed CindyTV in editing her submission of today's "My wife's painful mistake". Considering how simply impeccable your writing is I was stunned how poorly that piece turned out. Fortunately I read it before this so there was a palate cleansing provided.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking9 months ago

It's amazing how vivid an image I have of this guy even though IIRC you never said a word about his appearance. It was all

"huge commissions for ya boy Chazz."

and

" It's nanobots, so... what does that mean? Can I, like, cut open my arm and suck them out like a snakebite?"

and

"All of my other muscles are working but the... fuck, what's the name? The muscle, the one named after the birth control thing"

Reminds me of a friend from college who went out on Halloween night wearing a lime green striped LaCoste polo, unbuttoned all the way, and a pink collared LaCoste shirt, also unbuttoned all the way. He popped both collars, put his sunglasses on the back of his head, and told people, "I'm a douchebag!"

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart9 months ago

5, darn that was dark but I can't say the revenge wasn't earned. Very horrifying but at the same time hard to feel any sympathy for "Chazz".

djripdjrip9 months ago

Imma need some pasta cause this shit is creepy AF!

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

I greatly enjoyed this dark and wonderfully written look into the abyss that may await us with AI.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

With sentient nanobots like this, it may not be long before they start reprogramming Melissa as well. Once they’ve accomplished that, there’s not much to stop them from turning all of humanity into their own personal meat puppets. <shiver> 5*

MargotPaygeMargotPayge9 months ago

This ticked a lot of boxes for me. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A femdom fantasy. A female Trump.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With the advancements in AI... I'm glad I never did what achass and his Frat brothers did. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...