AI Era: [REDUX] The Captain's Commander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While we don't know who you are exactly, the Fortuna crew has timed your travels to unusual events occurring," he told me as we walked. I shrugged figuring I already exposed myself enough for the day. "New Raan coincided with a mysterious rescue..." I remembered the smell of singed hair on my forearm. And blood. There was a lot of blood. Not mine. "San Marcos Station coincided with our blockade..." That was a Vox blockade I broke through while spinning like an interstellar asteroid and fighting the urge to projectile vomit. "...I was there, by the way."

Don't look at him. Don't look. Wait, it's suspicious if I don't look. I looked. His eyes were filled with desire. As he took in my expression, ignorant curiosity (I hoped), he smiled wolfishly.

"It wasn't a good strategy; many of us critiqued it. Also, I didn't find a 'Captain Smit' on the list of approved merchants."

That did it. It was proof of a direct action against Vox. Under the rules of engagement, my imprisonment was completely legal. My heart rate raised and I warmed between my legs. He had me pinned down and we both knew it. All I could do was joke. "Maybe the navigation was off," I finally replied.

He laughed. There was no way that was possible. Settling me in the empty galley, he ordered two cups of tea and handed me one. Armed with proof that could send me to prison, he was pursuing the loophole to following the rules of engagement: change of citizenship. Wires was no longer monitoring his time with me, and I was no longer in official clothes. In fact, I was in his, which was a lot more personal. And again seemed Vox cultural-meaningful in a way I wasn't understanding. I couldn't help smiling at him with infatuation while internally terrorized. Which is a total turn-on, making me constantly glance at his lips as I sipped. "Ready to tell me your name?" he asked again.

Give him the truth. I shook my head. "I love my job."

He grasped my free hand between both of his. "The one that has you so beyond your reserves, you're sleeping in 12 hour shifts before jerking awake from trauma."

I inhaled remembering taking down the last pirate as he slipped and fell, his armor rendering him vulnerable to attack in that position because he couldn't get up. Of course, that's what took out my knee. "That actually wasn't a job. Happened to be in the wrong place."

"The pirates?"

I hesitated, then nodded. He still didn't know where I had gotten face-to-face with the pirates, just that it happened. His hands were so warm around mine. I felt the strength in them, and through them the strength of the man himself. I shifted uncomfortably with desire. One fact I knew for certain was that the one thing I really wanted to do, have sex with Thadeus Wero, was the one thing I couldn't do unless I was ready to give it all up. It would seal my fate with him. "Haven't we reached Salem by now?" I finally asked.

He studied my face, my eyes, and his expression lightened, he was so pleased. "We'll be docking soon. We've slowed on approach. I want to make sure your former employer knows I've got the Fortuna." Wero's hands squeezed mine briefly. "The only reason I haven't Claimed you officially yet is that I need to know who's going to try and take you away from me. I can't use you effectively as bait if they know what they're dealing with."

My whole body lit up, and I really wanted to kiss him. He thought I would just get rounded up by a mercenary outfit or small system government like an indentured servant. Then he planned to handle them to make sure they let me go instead of appearing out of nowhere to 'rescue' me from him. He didn't know what resources could be deployed to stop him on my behalf. Once he does, what then? The minute he dropped me off in Salem I had a chance to get away if I wanted. For a time. That was the problem with losing my job should Wero's interest become known. With me grounded, eventually command would have had enough of me, and in a few weeks I predicted. Which would put Wero right at maximum crazy having been denied marrying his Intended. I nervously moved my hand towards his to enjoy this moment at least, and he twined his fingers with mine welcoming the gesture. I was so happy from his response, my head felt electrically charged. "I can't..." go with this plan. Maybe we could come up with something different.

His comm chimed to get his attention. It was so unusual, he looked briefly alarmed. He glanced at the screen, then at me, then back at the screen, then back at me. His face lit up as he murmured excitedly, "Oh, really." Releasing me and standing, he grabbed some prepackaged food and turned to me holding out his arm. "Time to go back," he announced. I got up, accepted the package he handed to me, and placed my hand on his arm.

I was so revved up with arousal, it was an uncomfortable stroll. His comm chimed again as we walked. "Wero," he said, answering the comm. A pause later as he listened, he replied, "Anything interesting in it?" I couldn't hear what was said, but his eyes turned to me surprised and concerned. "I need to see it right now."

I was wondering what in outer space Salem Station would have sent to get him so excited, when he tapped me on the shoulder. "Wha-?" I started to ask when his lips briefly pressed against mine. My temperature rose, and I inhaled in surprise. I didn't have time to respond when he pulled away.

"I need to review some video. I'll be back immediately. Eat." He paused, thinking about adding something, then shook his head. "Wires," he called, "Watch my Intended detainee."

"Check."

Video. PAL never mentioned Salem Station's having surveillance. It wasn't theirs. Vox has their own set up. I studied Wero as he spun on his heel and practically ran for the bridge. Between his kiss and the realization that there could only be one video out of Salem to trigger that reaction, every part of my body he touched tingled. "I think I'm busted," I muttered.

"I do not detect a medical emergency," Wires replied. I chuckled.

The next 20 minutes was excruciating. There was no point in planning how to manage the conversation at the consulate on Salem. Wero had me making interrogation mistakes constantly, and he hadn't even gotten to the hard questions. And there was no facial expression I could pull off to distract him; he could read my tells for the truth now. Then there was the truth that undermined everything: I wanted him so badly, all of that didn't even matter. What is he doing to me? Desperate for a distraction, I stared at the Mulligan while eating wondering if I'll ever find out what's inside. A choice? Seemed like I was running out of choices. What could Wero possibly put in such a nondescript tiny box? I started pacing. The knock at the door derailed my thoughts at least. The way my heart seemed to vibrate with it was not so welcome.

As Wero stepped across the threshold, he watched me carefully, his expression tense. I tensed in echo. Slowly, the door to my cabin closed behind him. Wires locked it, a sound that resonated between me and Wero.

"My crew cracked the Fortuna's AI a short while ago," Wero began, "Why is there a virtual security badge for 'Orlean Ranger Captain Diana Steele' in the Fortuna's memory banks?"

Arousal shot through my body like a thunderclap. All my senses were tingling. Fighting the urge to immediately orgasm, I paced to the far wall, turned around and leaned against it. Staring at him with my confused-face because for some reason he enjoyed my efforts at disassembling, I internally thought #1 Does that mean he's going to change his mind about Claiming an enemy? and #2 Getting turned-on from a dangerous situation is a pretty crazy coping mechanism. "Steele was a passenger a while back. She's not the only ID in there." Which was an absurd joke since the badge included a photo. And all the other IDs were aliases with the same photo.

He snorted softly and answered, "You are the first high-level detainee I've seen who has managed to evade identification for over 30 hours." His gaze burned into me. His whole bearing was that of a predator who had cornered his prey. Closing the space between us, he placed his hands on the wall on either side of my head bracketing me in. Then Wero murmured, "Vox has a standing order on Orlean government agents when we come across them." He leaned his face forward coming nose to nose with me. His eyes were piercing. "You know you're stuck with me. If you lie to me from now on, I'll do what I've been thinking about since you first lied to me."

I grasped the sides of my pants, technically his pants, to resist wrapping my arms around him, "What were you thinking?" I asked in a short breath.

His eyes locked onto mine, "Tie you down and make you beg for me to fuck you by telling me what I want to know."

I inhaled, savoring his scent, which had subtly intensified. The threat made me so hot, I tried to squeeze my legs together to push back against the sensation. Licking my lips, instantly drawing his attention to them, I debated my answer. Give him some truth, and he'll back off somewhat. Otherwise, delay the truth somewhat and get laid...well, it's too late in either case, question is more one of whether I want him like this sooner or later. My fanclub decided for me. "I'm not lying, Thadeus," I whispered, my eyes twinkling. And using his name for the first time. While lying.

He grasped my arms in both his hands and secured them behind my back, holding me tight against him where I could feel how much he wanted me. He dropped a heavy kiss on my lips. "That's it," Wero growled, "You're in so much trouble."

I could have landed a blow near his prominent erection from this position with my leg, but I didn't. Because I wanted that part of him to be in good working order. Twisting my wrists, I couldn't get out of his grip as he marched me backward to the bunk. At the bunk, he reversed the hold and brought my arms back up while sweeping my foot out to knock me backward. Familiar with that maneuver, I balanced on my good leg and twisted my center of mass to knock him off-balance. He laughed as he fell to land on the bunk with me on top. Because he hadn't let go. Then he rolled to capture me under him. I squirmed to lock my leg and throw him off with my hip, but my bad knee stopped me, making me hiss. In the moment of distraction, he got each of my hands locked in handcuffs on the corners of the bunk. And I was trying very hard to ignore the wetness lubricating my vulva, while he looked down at my injured leg with a deep frown.

"You were on Salem when the pirates attacked. We got video," he told me as he climbed off of me and tugged on my pants, pulling them off.

I cringed, picturing all the various screw-ups I made in that battle. "So you're going to interrogate my pants?" At least he left my underwear on. Technically, his underwear. His boxers. His. Oh, that was a territorial thing.

Wero paused to give me a look that combined concerned, proud, hungry, and...humored despite himself. "Here you've been covering a limp, and I never put it together...is that just a contusion?"

I shook my head. When I finally knocked the pirate swinging at me down, he landed on my leg pinning me in place. "Knee is a little unreliable. Wouldn't your nanobots tell you all that?"

Slipping a monitoring screen from his pocket, he nodded, "If activated, they would. What you've got right now only notifies me of changes." He put the monitor on the shelf near my head. "Which leaves me with no choice, Diana."

"What?" I caught myself, "Who?"

He snorted. "Wires," Wero ordered, "Vibrate the way she programmed you to. Bring her close to orgasming, then stop." His gaze hadn't left me, but the possessive hunger in his eyes intensified. Then he wrapped his hands around my head and kissed me. His tongue greeted mine in that kiss, and I spread my legs in anticipation.

"When you are finished licking your Intended detainee, I can begin my program," Wires prompted.

With a frustrated rumble, he backed up, and I couldn't help myself from laughing. Wero must have had a real HARD time as the data came in from that earlier masturbation session. Wires pressed my clitoris through the boxers while vibrating, and I tensed into the sensation. Wero's eyes darkened as he watched me respond. I couldn't keep my eyes off him as I lubricated, tightened my restrained hands into fists, and twerked my hips to the sensation. I wished he were touching me instead. Just when I was ready to orgasm, Wires stopped.

Panting, I stared at Wero as he asked, "What is your mission directive, Captain Steele?" I shook my head. "Wires, two second pulse." I shuddered violently as the urge to release loomed closer. "Was Vox your target?" I couldn't stop myself from blinking an acknowledgment. I ignored the mission to go haring after Salem's pirates, though. Kneeling down next to the bunk, Vox Commander Wero gently petted my head, easing back the hair and exposing the neck of an enemy law enforcement officer tasked to secure intelligence reports on recent Vox military activity. "Dear Diana," Wero murmured, "You got too close to your target. And I'm Claiming you, obviously."

His scent was stronger, but I don't know if it was my sensitivity to everything about him or his being completely wound up. My need to orgasm became so uncomfortable as I woke up to the situation I was in. I had to check. "And what about Salem?" I asked. "You said we have to settle that."

"Consider it settled," he answered shifting stealthily and placing his hands on either side of my hips. "Before we keep talking, do you want me or Wires to rub you?"

Glancing between Wero and Wires, the choice was obvious. I was desperate for Wero to touch me. And he might mess up and let me orgasm. "You," I answered.

Wero smiled with a level of contentment that heightened my adrenaline, and ran his hand up the inside of my thigh to my vulva. When he first touched my sensitive labia through the boxers, his smile changed to intense focus. I gasped as his touch almost set me to orgasming. He studied me carefully as he began to rub, then stopped immediately. "You're super-charged now aren't you?" I stared at him in frustration. The dark tone of his voice set off an alarm, triggering a new wave of intense arousal. I shuddered as I clenched my fists around the restraints. "How did you manage to find me?"

Shaking with erotic frustration, I answered the obvious, "Tracking pirates. Their ship had to avoid merchant lanes. Plain dumb luck."

He inhaled, satisfaction oozed from his voice, "You ignored orders." He leaned down and licked my neck, nipping it sharply. "We heard the emergency call from Salem on our patrol. Pirates appeared right in front of us. We tried to catch them but ended up killing them instead. Then you showed up." Possessively running his hands down my arms to my waist avoiding every area that could have helped me to orgasm, he continued, "Obviously I thought you were their contact." Slipping his hand under the waist of my boxers, Wero softly caressed my thoroughly moist vulva. He breathed faster as his fingers made me throw my head back and moan. "I'm going to ask you a question, you can answer yes, no, or maybe? Ok?"

I nodded tensing up as his fingers worked their magic. "Are you ready to make love?" Wero asked.

Somewhere in all the classwork I didn't pay attention to in training was a warning about Vox men. This exact situation. I shook my head no. "Fondle each other, yes," I answered.

Intensifying the arousing caress, Wero dropped his mouth to my neck again, leaving soft kisses with a suction. The stimulation was too much to hold off on orgasming. I closed my eyes and groaned as the beautiful sensation washed through me. Another sharp sting on my neck barely registered as I seized. And seized and seized. Panting, spent, I collapsed into the bunk and looked at Wero happy but curious. "What did you do?" I asked him.

"You have a Vox Claim on you now," he replied. My eyes widened realizing that culturally Wero formally announced the intention to marry me. My inner fanclub screamed with delight. I blinked the vision lose from my head to see Wero smiling at me. "When did I first turn you on?" he asked.

Biting my lip, I replied, "I think I'll remember while fondling you," I lifted my wrists to the limit of the cuffs, "But I can't, so..."

Wero leaned close, his tongue lapped my lips. As I gasped, he took advantage and pressed closer slipping his tongue into my mouth to caress mine. He tilted his head for a deeper kiss as I curved my tongue to greet his. His taste was intoxicating. I was beyond euphoric as he kissed me. Slowing the kiss, he pulled back and released me from the restraints.

Tugging on his short hair, I murmured, "Strip." I may as well see what I bought.

As he pulled off his shirt and pants, I realized that an opportunity to palm something out of his control was possible while staring at his chest hair. I smiled thinking, Men are always so eager to get naked. He was lanky with a physique for running long distances and wiry strength for fighting through long battles. I recognized a projectile scar on the inside of his leg. His erection was a little larger than my dildo on the Fortuna, and my heart beat harder as he looked at me. This man I idolized intellectually for years was now naked and I got to touch him. He turned and put his clothes in a compartment in Wires, denying me the choice of snagging anything useful. Which, I sadly acknowledged, I wouldn't use on him.

Wero sat next to me and taking my hands, he urged me to touch his erection as I answered his question, "For you, well, being you, it was after you saved me from the Waystop AI while basically telling me I was still fucked."

Smiling, Wero kissed me with a lick and a nip. "I'm glad you couldn't help choosing me, it makes taking you home to Vox territory simpler." As I touched the smooth skin of his erection, my lips tingled and he kissed me. He slipped his tongue in and wrapped his hand around my head to hold me in place. I spasmodically squeezed his erection, bringing a moan as he broke the kiss. "That's it, my Captain," Wero murmured.

"When did I first turn you on?" I asked him.

He looked at my hands on him then nipped my ear as he replied, "When you mocked my weapons cargo."

My hand grasped him tighter with my surprise, "That's it?"

Kissing me again and pausing, he rumbled, "I saw it in your eyes: you're one of those that gets off on playing with fire." Adding another kiss, he said, "Diana, you resisted me at every turn while getting hot and bothered every time I cornered you. You were made for me." I chuckled as I squeezed, and he stiffened. I glided and squeezed as he tilted his hips to press into my hand more. Then he spasmed.

When he orgasmed, he caught the jets of semen in his hand. I assumed it was to contain the mess until eyes twinkling, he snagged me up with his free hand and slid the ejaculate under my boxers and into me mimicking sex. I burst with arousal at the sudden capture, wrapping my hands around his shoulders for something to hold on to. His fingers rapidly rubbed me into another orgasm, and as I shuddered, he nipped my neck sharply. I was out of breath as I finished, my mind reeling from the intensity of connecting with him. "What are you doing to me?" I asked.

"Courting you," Wero kissed me on the neck again with another sharp sting. "I want more," he murmured into my ear, "But I'll wait." He sighed.

I smiled smitten, and wondered what else Vox courting entailed.

He went to the corner and picked up the Mulligan. "You can open this now," he said handing it to me.

I looked at him worried, "You said it had a choice inside. Not anymore?"

1...34567...11