AI Era: [REDUX] The Captain's Commander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped him pull my pants off, "Ever since meeting you, I don't react that way. When the Stanners took me, I felt only fear and anger."

"I noticed," he replied, the dark edge appearing. His fingers slid over my panties-covered vulva and he kissed me as he pinned me against the wall again.

"Thinking about what you wanted to do when we first met?" I teased, while caressing and squeezing his derriere.

"I'm getting there," he murmured, grasping the sides of my panties and pulling them downward. He knelt as he finished removing my underwear. Then leaning forward, he licked between my labia, barely touching my clitoris. I shuddered, as I lit up with arousal. "Take off your bra," he ordered, his tone a low rumble. When I pulled it off hastily, he hummed, "I like the view when I do this." Then he swiped his tongue across me again. I looked down at him as my whole body lit up. He was gazing up at me, hungrily and victorious at the same time. Lifting one of my legs over his shoulder, he opened me up to his full-on sensual assault.

I stared down at him as he put his mouth on my vulva, his tongue taking possession of my desire and I moaned. Bracing the wall with my hands for balance, Wero's tongue drove my libido until I was senseless of everything except him and what he was doing to me. As I reached my limit, on the verge of orgasming, he paused. "Not this again," I groaned.

Chuckling villainously, he licked up my abdomen, pausing to curl his tongue around one of my nipples. I shuddered with the stimulation, and he murmured, "Tell me you're mine." The dark edge was back.

"I'm yours, Thadeus," I whispered.

He shifted to my other nipple and laved it. "Tell me to cum inside you."

I panted delirious with stimulation, "I need to feel you inside me, cumming."

Holding up my leg with his arm under my knee, he straightened to his full height and nudged the opening to my vagina with his erection. I wrapped my arms around him as he pressed himself slowly deep inside me. I was so aroused, he slid easily and I experienced a tiny orgasm. "Diana," he breathed. I kissed him deeply as he rotated his hips, slowly pulling out then thrusting back in. I tightened around him as he widened inside me.

"You feel amazing," I told him. He moved in earnest then. Thrusting, shifting, moving deeper, teasing my clitoris when his pubis pressed against me as he bottomed out, I groaned, "Getting close."

Wero was breathing heavily as he thrust. He didn't say anything, but he kissed me. He told me everything with the kiss. How much he wanted me, how he looses control when I'm involved, how upset he still was that I was taken from him, and how he was deliberately getting me pregnant to lock me to him. As I returned his kiss, I burst, orgasming with a high keen. My whole body seized as I shuddered, my hips thrusting into his involuntarily. He broke away from the kiss to groan. Pressing me against the wall, his hands affixing me to him as he bottomed out, he ejaculated. Soft twitches of pressure filled me as he shuddered. I kissed his shoulder as he shivered, accompanied by another twitch deep inside. He returned to kissing me deeply. "Love you, my wife," he murmured.

"Love you, my husband," I responded, caressing his back.

He didn't move, seemingly satisfied with our current respective positions. Going nose to nose with me, he smiled, "You were one sector away from me catching you in the San Marcos blockade. Found you in the data. You were lucky that sector's command was sloppy."

Smiling, I raised my eyebrows. "I could just imagine."

He pressed briefly into me, "Me too." Kissing me again, a light brush of his lips, was full of worship. "The only other time we passed close by each other was when you transited Crosby."

I kissed him back in a soft, tasting, nip. "I saw you'd passed through already and didn't leave me anything to do."

"Good thing, too. I hate to think about what would have happened." He slowly released me and stepped back. Grasping my hand, sliding his fingers between mine, he pulled me towards the bunk. "Let's catch our breath for a bit." Implied was that he was just recharging to go again.

Tucking down with him, I kissed him wondering, "I'm surprised the other Orlean destroyer stopped attacking."

He ran a hand from my head down my back to my derriere replying, "The Captain woke up to the distribution of the space out there. Stanners would be more than happy to help if they were both disabled." I coughed involuntarily realizing that they would marry a number of female Orlean crew in the process. And asking Vox for help when they were just shooting at a Commander was begging for long prison sentences among the officers.

"My hero is terrifyingly smart," I murmured.

He snagged me tight against him and kissed me deeply for a minute. "Say that again," he rumbled.

About three weeks later he found me in my 'office', technically one of the engineering monitoring nodes for the air handling system. I liked it because it reminded me of the Fortuna's bridge. Wero liked it, because no one could accuse me of collecting intel, I was protected deep within the fleet ship's essential systems if it got hit, and I was almost impossible to find by a hostile boarding party. As he climbed up the inset ladder in a rare visit, he asked, "Why do you think your 'brothers' are planning to stay for two days? They only need a few hours." Then he saw my work and the maps I had marked up. I had already helped him disrupt another mercurial spongiform plate smash-and-grab. "Any more progress on the pirates?" He kissed me briefly on the lips and caressed my flat abdomen gently.

I decided to skip answering the first question. "Well, I can't figure out where the pirates are going to strike next," I sighed dramatically, "But..."

Wero hugged me and kneeled down next to my chair. "Go on." He smiled.

"But, I've narrowed down their base of operations to half a dozen systems." He snuck his hand up to the back of my head and kissed me deeply. My libido hopped up to attention.

"Let's continue this discussion in our quarters," he rumbled in my ear. When we both emerged into the passageway and started walking, he possessively wrapped his arm around my waist, letting the tips of his fingers reach my lower abdomen at the forward edge of my hip. I wrapped my hand around his and smiled happily. Unspoken was the knowledge that he knew I didn't answer the question about my brothers deliberately, and I knew he planned to tease me orgasmically until I did.

The End!

1...67891011