AI Era: Rodgering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his hand behind her head holding her in place. "What I also want is to kiss you."

Widening her eyes, she tensed as his lips passed over hers.

He stopped. 'Continue kissing her,' Roger ordered.

"I can't keep kissing her, Roger. She's not enjoying it."

She blinked at the vocalized half of his exchange with Roger. "It... was nice. I just need some time. I really like you, Cliff." She paused as he released her with a brief tug on her hair. "And Roger is stimulating, too."

As she headed to the kitchen, Cliff watched her concerned. "Something isn't right."

'Stimulating is good.'

Nineva was sipping coffee when Cliff kissed her on the head, fully dressed, thank goodness. She looked up at him surprised and pleased as he poured himself a cup. "I got a message from the owner of this house, and we will need to move to my place in a couple of weeks. Let me show you where I live. I discovered the building has a 3D walk-through simulation. See if you still want to stick with me."

Tapping on the bar's inset screen, she showed him a small, humble apartment. As she moved to shift back, he blocked her, locking his hand on her chair. Technically around her waist, but not touching. As he moved the screen around, he smiled, seeing a single bedroom. "Looks like an improvement."

Finally, she would have to share her bed with him.

Catching a brief glimpse of the building's location, near an archaic architectural eyesore, he paused. Turning her chair, he made her face him. "How can you afford me?" Nothing in what he saw suggested enough money to keep his contract. Spending money on him the way she was, could get her recruited by Sexy Avatar, too. His eyes flashed his anger at the thought. It wouldn't happen. Thinking of it made him temporarily see red.

"I have a really deep pocket to draw your fee from. I can't use it for day-to-day expenses though." She tentatively rubbed his arms.

'Find out more about the financial arrangement.'

Cliff blinked, snagged her waist, and lifted her up, setting her on her feet. "It'll be perfect then. Ready to patrol the grounds again?" Having broken through to touching her, he found it barely slaked his growing hunger for her.

Fortunately, she rested her hand on his arm as they walked, keeping him somewhat mollified. Not quite the gentleman, he took the opportunity to slip his hand around her waist while holding a gate open for her and ushering her through.

"In government contracting..." he began asking.

"Hmmm?" she prompted.

"...Let's say I wanted to tilt the field for the contract. Where would I focus?" he squeezed her hand to emphasize the question.

Talking to Cliff about forensic accounting, answering his specific questions which could only apply to Sexy Avatar, Nineva let herself enjoy the physical contact with Cliff. She had to remind herself, though, that from Cliff's perspective, she was the only person keeping him away from another placement and a truly abusive contract.

That night, they again parted for bed. She refused his offered hug, but kissed him lightly on the lips. Well, SHE meant to kiss his cheek, but HE turned his head at the last minute. As Nineva closed the door to her room and set the lock, she wrapped her arms around herself. Cliff had her so turned on, she looked at the shower stall calculatingly.

He paused changing, pulling down his night pants from the shelf. Her shower was partially against his bedroom wall and a sound came through it demanding his attention. "Roger, am I hearing moans?"

'Yes, she is masturbating. Your courtship is unusual.'

His erection was swift, incredibly hard. Nineva had locked the door again. He wanted in.

Nineva opened her bedroom door the next morning and careened sleepily off the frame into a powerful male chest. Cliff's arms wrapped around her. "What?" she exclaimed.

"You are not a morning person," he rumbled laughing and pulling her tight.

She had her arms around him, and forced herself to let him go. "What are you doing?" She squeaked.

He leaned his face forward, not releasing her, letting her feel his erection. "Greeting my woman good morning." Then he kissed her softly on the lips. Shifting his hold to her waist, he locked her to his side while announcing, "Coffee is made. Come on."

Cliff was rapidly succumbing to her. Once he had gotten to kiss her, every taste after that became more addictive. Possession had coiled tight around him whenever she touched him. He was in a terrible position to be thinking the way he was, but it was like years of wool had been blown out of his head. He knew what, specifically who, he wanted, and everything else was figuring out how to make it work.

Nineva was experiencing a slight mental breakdown. Every time she forgot herself, forgot her job, the whole reason she had trapped this poor schmuck into isolation with her, she found herself in his arms, his lips on hers. Then, just as the fire burned through her veins, she would remember her oath of service and pull away. Cliff's eyes would darken with confusion and worry as she did, making her assure him it was just a matter of time. It was sort of the truth. It seemed as if they had enough evidence to close the case. When he was free of her, he could figure out what he wanted. Whatever his problems were before wouldn't change, and she had no idea what they were.

The next evening, Nineva rubbed Cliff's head after he bumped into a low wooden beam. He and Roger turned it into a chance for a seductive thank-you massage starting at her foot. He tensed as he did it, expecting her to stop him when he reached her vulva. When she did, he couldn't take it anymore. "Why not give up the contract if you don't want me to touch you?!" he erupted.

'Cliff, this action is not in line with our priorities. Please explain.'

He didn't let go of her, and she didn't pull out of his grip on her ankle. "You'll like what happens when I'm ready," she hedged. She just couldn't lie to him. Not outright. His hand around her ankle locked firmly down.

'This human interaction is not normal, is it?'

Cliff narrowed his eyes at her. Her lips were redder than usual, her cheeks pinker. She was 100% attracted to him. "Translation, I've got to get creative." He lightly tickled her foot, making her squirm. "Never underestimate a man's sexual aggressiveness." Kissing the arch, smiling as his rough whiskers caused her to squeak, he gently put her foot down. "I'm going to take a moment in the bathroom. Be right back." As he stepped out of the room, he muttered to Roger, "You can't distract me; this could have turned into a disaster."

The next afternoon, he cornered her in the hallway and herded her into his room. "If you want to get past me, one of us will have to orgasm."

She couldn't help smiling at Cliff's creativity. "It's been frustrating, hasn't it?" His eyes blazed as she approached him. She wrapped her hands around his waistband and tugged lightly. As she did, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her on the mouth.

She slipped one hand into his pants while massaging his testicles on the outside with the other. She moved her body to block any potential camera angles the room had. Breaking the kiss, she murmured, "Like that?" as she caressed his unexpectedly solid erection.

He nodded. "That's really nice."

"Tell me what to do next."

He kissed her. "Just move your left hand. Anything. Keep doing what you're doing with your right."

"You're already leaking," she commented as she rubbed across the glans.

"I want you, always." His hands shifted tugging her closer.

Already aroused from touching him, she realized her role in his conversation was shifting. She was not just likeable, rather, they were in a relationship. Hearing him hiss as she squeezed, she decided she rather liked that. "You're getting wider here."

"When I'm inside you, I'll make you feel good with it."

She was reacting to him. Her vulva was lubricating and she started needing the light touches her breasts were getting from their position. Suddenly, his arms locked tight around her, his erection jerked in her hand, and he groaned. Sticky cum erupted all over him, her hand, and part of her shirt. He kissed her again, but she kept it short. "I need to clean up and so do you," she murmured.

"Let's do it in my shower," and he fully meant the double entendre.

She shook her head and pulled her hands away, wiping the left on her shirt. "I need to get some stuff done." She gestured at the door, "Out of the way, big guy."

"Later then?" he asked, reluctantly moving out of the way.

She shook her head. "I've got to think clearly, and you turn me to mush. Later let me figure out how I feel. I want you, but I'm not ready. Let's not do this again."

His happy glow was completely derailed. She slipped out of the room, and he moved towards the shower in contemplative deliberation.

"Why won't she fucking let me touch her?" he finally groaned out.

'Touch? You touch her constantly.'

"I want to lick her clitoris. Hell, she wants me to, too. Stopping me like this, denying us both, is going to drive me to extremes."

'I suggest disabling the cameras.'

Cliff looked around, his aggressive temperament finding an outlet. "How many?"

'114'

All the air temporarily left his lungs. "Really." He inhaled. "How many are in the bathroom here?"

'None.'

The whole setup was by the book. Everything clicked. "Roger, I just realized something that you must know, but there is a problem. I need you to do something first."

'I am listening, Cliff.'

"You need to stop transmitting data to the Sexy Avatar servers."

'That would not work, Cliff. The servers will institute emergency procedures if data transmission ceases.'

"You'll need to send simulation data then of what you project this situation to become."

'Very well. What is the problem, Cliff?'

"The contract here is doomed regardless of anything we do. We need to take some steps to modify our circumstances so we can forge a new contract. Ready?"

'That is unfortunate. Yes, I am ready.'


She rubbed her breasts and slipped a finger into her vagina as she showered. Cliff was turning her into a sex fiend. She could still smell his cum, recently washed away. She imagined his sinful mouth on hers as the heat intensified. Rubbing harder, faster, she panted into the spray and pictured him thrusting inside her. Filling her as he slid in, then repeating. Her womb started to seize as the intensity rose. Remembering him referring to her as his woman pushed her into sweet release. She softly vocalized her pleasure before cutting it off, embarrassed.

She stepped out of the bathroom, clean in appearance at least, and was unsurprised to see a message on her communicator ordering her to check in. "I'm losing it. What is it about him?"


"The forms of beauty have a symmetry, but it transcends multiple measures, Roger." Cliff found conversations with Roger to be pleasantly distracting, helping him develop ideas.

Roger interrupted. 'A call is being placed to Metro Police Department Technology Crimes Investigation Unit.'

"Shut down the study's cameras in here and play it for me."

'I need to talk to the nerds.' Nineva's voice was irritated.

A nasal male voice replied, 'De-tective! You are so rough on that poor guy.'

'Why is he here? I wasn't supposed to have to set up a smart one. He's passed me tons of evidence to pursue on Sexy Avatar financials, but he's making it really hard to get evidence on any harms he may have experienced.'

'Or, you're not making it easy on him to give it to you,' a female voice answered.

Cliff snorted and smiled. Nineva said he was smart.

'Captain?' It was a complaint, clear in Nineva's tone.

'Stick to the topic, nerds.' A tenor, voice of command spoke.

'Sir,' one of the other voices replied.

Nineva continued, 'Who is this guy? Why is he here of all people? Is it gambling? He's too healthy for drugs.'

Cliff blinked and frowned. He didn't like the idea that Sexy Avatar might have sent a druggie to her. At all.

'He's a philosophy major.' They were having trouble not laughing. 'Found the job market's a bit tight on that one.'

Roger paused the play, 'Why is that funny, Cliff?'

"It's not. They're dumping on her earlier statement that I was smart. Keep playing."

'He got into credit card debt. Dumbass kept spending like a college brat on his adjunct pay while getting a steaming pile of job rejections.'

Cliff lowered his head and briefly closed his eyes.

'Ah. Okay. What else do we need for evidence? He's wired to an AI...'

Roger interrupted, 'She figured out the non-disclosure. How?'

"I'm not wearing any earpieces. She figured it out as soon as we met. It's the NDA that's insanely stupid, Roger. Keep playing."

'...It's wired to Sexy Avatar. He's trying like hell not to go back.'

Roger interrupted again, 'I thought you wanted to continue the contract, Cliff.'

"She's misunderstanding my motivations," he lied. "I can't straighten her out without violating non-disclosure, so we are stuck with her interpretation. Keep playing."

'You cannot fix the reasoning error?'

"It's another null non-plus. Keep playing."

'We just need you to pay for the perpetual contract. See if you can get him to try quitting.' Another voice added, 'Yeah, we can't believe he hasn't figured out you're a lesbian yet. He ain't that bright.'

"There's no way!" Cliff exclaimed.

At the same time, the Captains voice rang out, 'Hang up, nerds.'

Roger paused the play, 'Cliff? I have analyzed her responses to you. These coworkers are misinformed.'

"It's no surprise. They're fucking morons. Keep playing."

'Captain, I want a complaint filed against them; they had the subject arrive in humiliating attire, making my job more difficult.'

'Very well, Detective. Meanwhile, I noticed that he's starting...'

Nineva herself walked into the room. He still needed to hear the rest of her call minutes earlier. Marching up to her, Cliff kissed her briefly on the head ignoring the box she held. "Be right back. Looks like you want to talk," and he headed into the bathroom.

Cliff looked in the mirror and signaled for Roger to keep playing. '...to get to you. I know I don't need to remind you of your oath, but you get two days to get that info. No more.'

'Yes, Sir.' She didn't sound happy. Then the call ended.

He decided he didn't like the Captain's voice. Drumming his fingers on the counter top, he considered his next plan for pursuing Nineva. She wouldn't expect him to trap her in the study demanding she orgasm this time around. A light went off in his head. The lone circumstance when she went with her instincts was when aroused. He had two days to get her to associate him with her pleasure. "Roger, I've got a plan."

Cliff strolled back into the room to find Nineva waiting for him just inside the door frame.

Nineva held out a box; she smiled nervously, and her frame was tense. "Cliff? I... I got you a gift."

He grasped her hands on the box, and tugged her further into the room. "Tell me, what is it?"

She looked down, feeling awkward, "It's a fake... fake vagina." Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

He hooked her chin with a finger making her look at him. He was softly smiling. She wanted him bad.

"...It's my personal mold, if... if you know what I mean," she finished.

"Roger, are the cameras functional in this room?" he asked, making her eyes widen.

She worried he had found some. It could make him suspicious. No, she decided it was okay, because this place would have security.

"No, the cameras in here recently failed," Roger/Cliff replied.

Nineva froze wondering how. Then she wanted to kick herself; her facial expression just gave away that she knew.

Cliff's smile sharpened. He pulled Nineva into his arms and kissed her. He pressed his lips, molding himself to hers, and licked across their surface. As she gasped, he tightened his grip on her body, locking her to him, and slipped his tongue across hers. Solidly, soundly, he kissed her dominating her mouth to emphasize how much he wanted her.

She kissed him back. Until she remembered, I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.

He let her pull away but didn't release his hold. "It's not the cameras?"

"No." She shook her head, "It's..." My oath. "...I'm not ready yet."

She was ready. The problem was her job.

"Whatever happens, promise me you will hold this gift of yours when I use it," Cliff replied.

She pasted on a fake smile, "After the next few days, yes. I promise."

He smiled back wryly as he released her hands and accepted the gift.

'Cliff, it appears she intends to keep our contract beyond two days.'

He looked in the mirror briefly and shook his head. "Roger would like to talk about our contract."

Surprise raised her eyebrows. "Would you like to take a walk?"

Into range of all the outside cameras? "Of course, with one slight change." He snagged her hand and slipped his fingers between hers.

The sensation briefly made her picture him sliding his hips between her legs, and she inhaled sharply. He glanced at her as if he knew what she was thinking.

"I would like to talk about a more personal contract."

As he tugged her out of the room and back into the working cameras, she forced herself to keep up with the job. "Would you consider maybe quitting and just signing a contract with me? I would like that."

He nodded unsure where the NDA stood on this. Roger's commands were clear on that document, and Cliff rather valued being able to see, hear, and smell. As they stepped outside, he inhaled the organic scents and asked, "Roger? What is the procedure with this proposition?" The response was automatic, "Resignations can be made at any time." Cliff lifted their joined hands and looked at her watch. With his free hand, he set a timer for 14 minutes.

Nineva stared off at the horizon for a bit after that, gravel crunching under their feet filling the auditory space. Then she finally asked, "Roger, what's the time frame for a resignation? Two weeks? Immediate?" Cliff squeezed her hand; she'd asked the correct question.

"That information is not available," Roger/Cliff replied.

Her brows drew down, concerned. Looking back at the horizon, she sighed, "I suppose I need to sign a perpetual contract to keep you and Roger with me, Cliff."

"Excellent. The forms will be provided immediately." Roger/Cliff replied. Cliff lifted their joined hands to his lips and kissed her knuckles. "While that's all fine and good, I won't let you sign them unless you agree to a personal contract with me."

"What do you want me to agree to?" she stumbled over the words. The alarm on her watch went off.

"Sex regularly when you're ready. I get to share the bed with you immediately. Tonight. You are not permitted to see any other men and obviously, you're it for me. Provisions for children you might have with me, and I get to work a non-sex-based job for spending money."

"But that's..."

"Marriage. Wait. Roger has something to add." His voice calmed from the dark tone it had acquired as he technically proposed to her. "Marriage is not acknowledged as having any bearing on the status of the Sexy Avatar employment conditions nor contracts." Roger/Cliff stated.

Nineva's jaw dropped. "None?"

"Specifically, Mr. Cliff agreed to waive the right for his employment." Cliff signed a 'no' with his hands.

"Roger, there is the possibility that the document in your database is not the same as the one Cliff signed, by the way. But, I am not going to worry about that right now. Mr. Cliff needs a response to his demand for a personal contract, and I need to think."

As they continued walking, Roger commented, 'Are you using the marriage contract to bypass the termination of your current contract?'