AI Era: Rodgering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she moved her hands, he looked at them, then her body, then her face, and back to her hands. As the sensation intensified, he started rocking his hips along with the motion. "Tighter," he rumbled.

He spoke his demand into her shoulder. Then he began licking and kissing her there as she complied. Finally, he groaned. He wrapped his hands around hers and thrust two more times before holding still, shudders cascading through his body. She smiled at him as he stepped back.

"Turn around," he told her.

Curious and aroused, she complied. The soft sound of plastic components dully interacted behind her. Then an object was between her thighs, pressing against her vulva.

"Spread your legs, and rub yourself," he ordered. "Like you did back at the house after tormenting me."

Oh, he heard that. His heightened hunger started making more sense. She followed his directions wondering what he planned to do next. As she touched herself, her vagina lubricated. The object was pressed in sliding through her passage until it settled throughout, mostly near the top, a soft squishiness like a gel-filled tube. Cliff's fingers barely touched her.

Cliff moved back and encouraged her to turn. "Squeeze the muscles in your vagina."

Confused, she did, then looked down at herself from the sensation. A burst of fluid squirted at the entrance to her womb.

"The flexible tube is set to pressure release my cum, which you just collected. Every time you use those muscles, I inseminate you, beautiful."

The surprise made her reflexively squeeze them. She sensed another fluid jet. Right at her cervix. She widened her eyes. "Are you going to make me orgasm?"

Cliff frowned and shook his head. "No. I'm sticking to your rules from before." He opened his arms gesturing to her nudity. "Mostly. You'll have to make yourself orgasm." He stepped out of the shower and handed her a towel. "But if you do, you'll empty the chamber, and we'll do this again. Well, we'll be doing it every day because I can't help showing you how much I want you, but more than once a day if you orgasm."

As he brushed his teeth, Nineva bent over drying her legs and jerked upright in surprise. The pressure forced another release. He paused, knowingly smiling at her. She shuddered, realizing she was getting hotter, not cooling off.

"Ready to sleep? I'm exhausted," Cliff called as he lay down on the bed.

The retractable cable on her ankle pulled on her. After finishing in the bathroom, she approached the bed and sat. Another jet of semen released. She briefly closed her eyes warring within herself. She wanted to lean forward for another. She wanted to rub herself to orgasm. Cliff fell asleep instantly and shouldn't notice, she thought. But then there were her orders to stay away. She really should try to escape and not succumb to his seductions. Laying down, she listened to his breathing. He was already deep asleep. And she was tired herself. Deciding to think it over after some rest, she closed her eyes. What she wasn't, was lonely. She sighed, content in her heart as she hadn't been since her assignment ended.

She was surrounded by skin. And she was so excited. The skin kept touching her in the best way. It belonged to Cliff. She didn't know which part of him was touching her. She didn't care. He kept teasing. Rubbing here or there, never where she wanted him. Finally, she was reaching the precipice. It took forever, and she was going to snatch her euphoria. Just another touch. A little more. And...bliss. Soft, warm waves rushed through her body. Pressurized jets of fluid released deep inside. Several of them. She woke up groaning and realized: she had just orgasmed in her sleep. "Fuck."

"Not yet," Cliff laughed.

She snapped open her eyes. Of course, he'd seen her. He held up his cylinder for masturbating silently. Resigned, she accepted it from him and sat up to get a good look at him. He was stiff as a board. "Bathroom first."

"You torture me," he complained.

"No more than you deserve," she chuckled.

"You'll have to take out the tube when you go bathroom. Just leave it in the sink for me to clean."

As she returned to him, she sighed resigned to his cum slowly leaking down her leg. Settling next to him with the replica vagina, she slowly slid his erection into it.

His release came after a mere half dozen thrusts later. "You are so hot naked. Orgasming. You have no idea."

She shook her head at him. The stickiness on her leg was a big reveal of what he was thinking.

He dragged her into the shower to clean and switch to the next tube. This time when it was inserted, he flattened his hands against her abdomen and pulled her back against his chest. A large amount of cum shot into her with the motion.

"Cliff," she gasped. "That was a lot that time."

He kissed her shoulder and repeated the motion. Another gush released.

"I think Roger is dicking with my hormones again. There was a lot to fill you with this time around."

'That is correct.'

Later that day after settling into the apartment's space, they took a nap. As Cliff slept soundly, Nineva shifted around restlessly. She wanted another orgasm. After wrestling with herself for a while, she finally reasoned that the damage was done for that day. Having any more semen in her wasn't going to change that fact. As she slipped her fingers down between her panties and her labia, she felt the wetness of her lubrication. She was really turned on. Cliff had reduced her to a sexual animal for him. Touching her clitoris with little taps, she thought about the promise of having sex with him. She desperately wanted him, the promise of feeling him move inside her at last was turning her inside out. She rubbed harder and harder imagining his possession. The final thought, that she would already be pregnant with his baby when he did, pulled her into shaking bliss. Semen jetting bliss. The release was huge, and a soft pressure filled her. Panting as she relaxed, she looked over at Cliff. He'd slept through the whole thing.

Roger didn't. When she got up, Cliff took no time dragging her into the shower for another fitting. As the previous tube was removed, she stared at the cum that cascaded down her leg. As she watched, fascinated, she thought back over the last few weeks trying to remember when she had her last period. A week. She had around a week before this got really serious. Cliff got in his inseminating hug on her with the new fitting, making her realize he was going to do it every time. At least going to the bathroom gave her a break. She couldn't help it, she started timing bathroom visits after the showers. At which point, Cliff started timing the showers for after she had gone to the bathroom.

A week later, Nineva gripped the edge of the bed, her body on fire. She wanted to get laid. The squirts of insemination were making her hungry for the touches and his body to go with them. She started trying to be more careful. Avoiding bending at the waist. Cliff or Roger noticed at which point something he'd be handing her would accidentally fall onto the ground. As she bent to retrieve the pen or the soap or the napkin, she would give him a frustrated look as the little squirt barely satisfied. The damn man would smile hungrily in return. And then there were the hugs from behind. His hands wrapped around her abdomen would squeeze her, tugging her back into his chest. And when he had an erection, he would tug her twice. Great gushes would enter her, and he began to do them throughout the day. She orgasmed in her sleep four times. Roger caught her three times despite Cliff being asleep. She didn't know why she was fighting herself anymore after a while but then would catch herself up. There was no guarantee either of them could have children readily. She genuinely hoped his plan worked though, because she didn't know how much more she could take. Cliff looked to be in the same state.

Three weeks later, they were walking on one of the safe paths around the island when he prompted, "You're late." The comforting tug on his ankle increased when she stopped.

"You're right. I am." Her eyes echoed his yearning.

He stepped up to her, holding her gaze, daring her to look away, "Remember our conversation the day you were rescued?"

Her eyebrows quirked, and she grinned, "Yes, I remember your marriage offer...demand...when YOU were rescued."

"Your Captain knew I was cornering you. He temporarily rescued you FROM me." He grasped her hands, and rubbed his thumbs on her palms. "Feel compatible, my love?"

Nineva bit her lip. Her sexual frustration demanded an instant 'yes', but she needed a moment to think. Regarding the man who made her blissfully happy, who desperately needed her help to deal with Roger, and who manipulated everything around them to convince her to marry him was attractive and terrifying. Terrific in a sense. Letting her lip loose she internally sighed seeing his gleeful expression wind up. He knew her answer. "Yes."

That momentous acknowledgement was what he'd been waiting for. "I love you." He grabbed her up into his arms and kissed her, soundly. Holding her tight against him, he tasted her lips, danced with her tongue, and murmured, "Mine. You're mine now." They weren't going to be separated again.

On returning to the apartment, Nineva was instantly pulled into the shower. After removing the tube and cleaning herself up, Cliff gently braced her against the wall of the shower and licked her nipples while sliding his fingers along her labia. The intensity of the long-awaited attention threw her into overdrive. She immediately stiffened with arousal and slickened with lubrication. He was everywhere she had wanted him to be. "Cliff?" she queried with need threading her voice.

Straightening, Cliff answered his beloved physically. He pressed close into her, lifted one of her legs, and brought the glans of his erection to barely kiss against the entrance to her passage. "Ready?" he rumbled.

Nineva nodded. The soft, broad pressure as he entered was glorious. She stared into his glittering eyes as he breached her. And kept going. Finally! her brain screamed.. She needed him. From the first moment he held her hand, she had known. Deeper and deeper he entered her as she breathed harder. He was panting too.

"Nineva," he murmured when their hips merged.

"Yes, Cliff, oh you feel so good."

"Tell me more," Roger/Cliff prompted.

"I..." he moved, "...The way you rub inside of me is incredible," she continued to try to articulate.

Cliff pressed in. Then he started to move, thrusting in and out. "Tell me what you like."

"This is...bringing me...closer..."

"Feel me, Nineva...This is yours..."

"This is so much...more..."

"Are you getting close?"

"Yea...yea...ohhhhh..." He pressed deeper tapping her clitoris just right, and she burst. Lights shooting behind her eyes, "Cliff!"

'She is bound. Excellent.'

Cliff stiffened as her muscles seized him the way he had dreamed. And orgasmed. Jetting deep inside his pregnant mate. "Beautiful," he murmured shivering as aftershocks released through his frame.

"I'm in love with you, Cliff."

He kissed her happily, smiling lazily. "Everything I am belongs to you."

"I paid for you to be my problem," she gazed at him lovingly.

"Well, technically, the police department did."


"That's the cost with female undercover agents," the military AI nerd commented after talking to his mock-Roger system. "As a benefit, fewer executions, but here we are. A good agent does her job well when the men go lyrically bonkers over her. Staying out of reach. Well, that's how we lose them when they can't."

"So, she'll resurface just like the other one did?"

"Yeah. Your detective aligns both the B&H and Sexy Avatar commands. Separating her from the AI-human would be pretty dangerous at this stage. Not to her. To anyone attempting it. But you know all that already."

Retrieving the remaining couple had been a near disaster. The Captain made sure everyone had their lessons learned for if/when it came time to retrieve Detective Nineva. "Tell me the brass is not thinking about bringing this insane program back."

"Oh no," the nerd laughed. "Philosophy majors are a complete pain in the ass for discipline. They reinterpret orders. They're almost just like talking to these AI: keep it simple stupid. You give them complex commands, what they do gets less predictable."

"Thank you for your service, Lieutenant."

"He'll probably send you a wedding invitation. After the event."

The Captain hung up the call. "It's revenge of the nerds."


Cliff sucked on Nineva's clitoris, making her stiffen and cry out, "Too intense!"

Pressing two fingers into his pregnant wife, he prompted, "You brought this on yourself."

She loved his constant reminder of how holding him off drove him crazy. As he resumed caressing her with his tongue, she couldn't hold on any longer and screamed as she shot to sensual nirvana. She was still twitching when he shifted, his erection nudging her and entering her slick passage, gliding in slowly, stretching her. She smiled at him as his face tightened with pleasure. Then his hands seized hers. He drew her arms up above her head and kissed her. "I love you, Cliff."

Thrusting, he lifted up his chin to study her beautiful face. "When did you know?" he paused, positioned deep inside her.

She grinned, "I knew when you handed me a cup of coffee in the morning."

He resumed thrusting and kissed her deeply as her grin became silly. "My love, I'm never letting you close to a coffeeshop."

She panted as he widened within her. "You...you already had my full attention."

Groaning, he bottomed out with several short thrusts and stiffened as he erupted, coating her insides.

While recovering, he rolled them to their sides; she petted his face lovingly and asked, "When did you know?"

"I first woke up hungry for you within two days." He gazed at his hands passing them over her head and down to her thickening waist. He couldn't tell her he knew when she was able to understand his communications around Roger, so he did what he always did in those situations. He lightly drew his finger across her back out of sight and wrote: when you understood.

Nineva kissed Cliff. "You're a wonderful man, Cliff."

"And me?" asked Roger/Cliff.

She smiled into his eyes, "And you are impressive, Roger. I am glad to know you."



Thank you for reading! There's a fanvid video compiled to tease this story on my Youtube and Rumble accounts!