AI Era: The Big "O"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

"What's all this down here?"

"The 'rectulator' and works similarly to the vagulator. It starts small and when the physiologic responses show it's time, this probe will self-lubricate and slowly push its way into your rectum. Once it's there, it too will vibrate and gently push forwards and backwards. And it can expand like the vagulator, but not quite so much."

"How many motors are in this thing anyway?"

"About fifteen, maybe a few more. I forget. But hopefully enough to do the job."

"This makes the sybian look like nothing and that gave world class orgasms."

"If you want a fast experience, you'll say 'Big O, please turn on fast mode' and if you want it slower, say 'Big O, please turn on slow mode'."

"Why didn't it turn on when you said it?"

"Doesn't recognize my voice. It will hear anything you say and may respond to it. I may ask a few questions as we go, but mainly I'll be looking at the computer and seeing what it's reading and how it responds. When you're done, say 'Big O, please turn off.' Oh, and one more thing. There is a safe word."

"Why?"

"Safety feature. Say your mind is so blown you can't remember the turn-off phrase, just holler out 'mouse.' If you say it, everything will come to an immediate stop."

"Mouse? Just the word mouse?"

"It's quick, easy and it's not a word I'd expect you to say while you're in the middle of using this."

"You're right about that, unless I see one in the corner," she smiled. "Uh, when do we start?"

"Right now. Want to have a glass of water or pee before you start?"

"Yeah, maybe I should." She ran to the bathroom and tinkled before drinking a few swallows of water. Once back in the bed she nervously said, "OK, Honey, let's do this," as she stretched out, pelvis on the pillow and splayed her legs apart.

"Ready to go?"

"I guess so."

The first attachments were the physiological monitors. The brain monitor was pushed through her hair until it touched the skin. A soft cloth headband held it in place. The chest monitor was placed along her left chest wall, the thigh muscle monitor was strapped on and the vaginal moisture probe was slipped in.

"Kinda cold."

"Oh, you'll warm up once you get going. You OK?"

"Umm-hmm, I guess," she responded.

"OK, now the nipulators." The little cup-like devices were placed around her nipples and a mild adhesive kept them in place. He led the wires all down along her side leaving her belly free. "Now, sit up partway while I feed the hip straps behind you." Once they were around her hips, he attached them to their snaps, thus snugging the main unit to her pelvis. After checking the fit, he reassured her, "The vaginal and rectal probes fit your body size perfectly. OK?" She nodded 'yes' nervously.

"Now, Hon, everything is hooked up. It can read your body, listen to your voice and interpret everything. I'm going to sit over here and watch you but mainly I'm going to monitor the computer. I might ask a yes/no question but don't talk! Simply nod or shake your head, OK?"

"Once you say 'Big O, please turn on and you tell it the mode, you'll be off to the races. Nervous?"

"A little," she squeaked out, "But I'm willing to try it. Anything for science and to help your business."

"I think, at least I hope, before the day's over you'll be happy to have done it for yourself. Alright, Go."

After a few seconds a nervous sounding Kelly said, "Big O, please turn on in the medium mode."

A soft humming sound was heard in the room, nothing more. It raised in intensity before becoming quieter, then the process was repeated a few more times. On the third cycle when the humming sound was at its loudest, Kelly let loose with a soft "Mmm." On the screen a tiny wheel turned for a few seconds and suddenly, the humming intensified.

"You OK, Kel?"

She nodded vigorously 'yes' before saying, "I can't believe how nice the vibrations feel on my nips." Another turning wheel appeared and she gasped as a new faint motorized noise was heard.

"Ahh, it's licking my right nip, uh, no, now it's the left. Niiiice."

"Any pelvic stuff yet?" She shook her head no.

Max looked at her. She was stretched out with a tiny smile of satisfaction on her lips. He could see her breathing pick up and the monitor confirmed both the breathing and heart rate were climbing. He was pleased it seemed to be performing as planned.

"Big O, can you suck my nipples a little, please?" she asked before jumping a little with a tiny yelp. "That's nice, Big O, real nice."

Her body was swaying slightly left and right due to the alternating stimulation on her nipples. Her brow was creased with concentration while Max realized she was quickly becoming comfortable with the Big O. After a few minutes there was a slight change in the motor noise right before she let out a soft moan. Max checked the monitor and saw the AI function had chosen that moment to softly blow air onto her clit. He watched in suspense as he saw the monitor activate the newly lubricated clitulator tongue and drag it across her 'happy button,' as she called it.

"Oh, god, yes," she hissed softly. The intensity of the licking motion increased to her obvious delight. For the next several minutes the monitor showed only nipple sucking and clit licking. Then a message popped up on the screen: Subject arousal fading. The little circle spun a few seconds and Max heard her gasp. The vagulator had deployed but no lubrication was needed. The icon showed it to be slowly entering Kelly and begin to pump in and out slowly.

"Vibration, I need vibration." A newer, soft humming ensued to Kelly's obvious enjoyment. "Aaahhh," she sighed softly as the monitor noted: Arousal returning.

"God, being fucked and licked at the same time, ooohhh, sooo nice." Instantly, a change was heard with the motors and the monitor indicated: Enlarging vagulator diameter.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels....Oh, god, oh, god, not that, too!"

Max saw the monitor had indicated the vagulator was now plunging in and out, vibrating and curling forward to hit the G-spot with each withdrawal along with a message: Ignoring latest verbal cue.

When Max looked back at her he was amazed. His wife, clearly aroused by the device, reached down and pulled it towards her, much as she might grab his head when he was tonguing her near orgasm. And the rectulator hadn't even been activated! It was as if Big O read his mind. The monitor showed the message: Initiating rectulator...lubricating...contact with anus...inserting.

"Oh, god, Big O, that too? Jesus, how much can a woman take?"

The last comment seemed to send Big O into overdrive. Virtually every function of the vagulator was in use, the nipulator was alternately sucking and licking, the clitulator was tonguing with vibrations and the rectulator was slowly dilating inside her. She moaned, she screamed, she begged for release but Big O seemed to have a mind of its own. The monitor showed a new message: Initiating edging.

Max figured the physio probes had showed she was nearing climax and Big O had decided to prolong things a bit. He watched his wife as she began screaming for release, begging this inanimate device to finish her off, but with no success. Some of the icons showed decreasing degrees of stimulation to her obvious verbal dismay.

"Nooo, dammit, make me come!"

Subject near climax, continuing edging. The intensity of the noise from the motors and the icons varied up and down, sometimes the vagulator and clitulator almost stopped to her obvious dismay before starting again. The varied intensity continued in spite of her verbal pleas. Max realized at that moment the AI function was perfect. Big O was reading her physiology and changing things based on it, not merely responding to her verbalizations. He knew if she truly didn't like it, she could have easily called out 'mouse' but she never did. She kept begging for release and each time Big O saw her get close, it eased off yet again. Up and down the torture continued until she called out, "Big O, if you don't give me release, I'll come over there with a hammer and smash you to bits."

Subject very desirous of release. The various motors went into overdrive until she arched her back while pulling Big O to her pelvis before she exploded. Cries like Max had never heard before echoed in the room and her body writhed rhythmically for nearly a minute as monitor simply noted: O achieved.

As she started to come down from her orgasmic high, the motors eased off slightly but the monitor indicated most functions were still active, though not as vigorous. Max knew she could often have another orgasm and was curious to see what Big O did next. The monitor showed the clitulator was nearly off with just tiny pressure on her clit. The vagulator and rectulator were still slowly pumping in and out and the nipulators were lightly stroking her.

"Max..."

"Yeah, Honey?"

"Oh, god, Max...you have no idea...oooh, what's that?"

Max glanced at the monitor and read: Initiating second arousal. The icons showed slowly increasing activity of the various functions as Kelly moaned anew, "Oh, god, not again..." But, as Max noted, she didn't ask Big O to stop and didn't yell 'mouse,' so he knew she was still onboard with the experience.

On this second round of arousal, Big O didn't hold back like it did earlier. The licking, motions and vibrations were all more intense and persisting. And there was no edging function. Within a minute, Kelly was again writhing, flushing pink across her chest and pulling Big O tightly to her pelvis. She screamed out her release and the icons showed easing of the intensity for a few seconds before amping up again.

"No, no, nooooo..."

Next a third climax hit and shortly thereafter a fourth. Subject skimming orgasms read the monitor as Max watched his wife in awe. He couldn't believe she was so wildly multi-orgasmic and kept putting up with it. In the past when she had climaxed with him twice, she'd ask him to ease off indicating it was too much, but here she kept going with it. He became worried she might have forgotten how to stop things so as she was in a tiny pause between climaxes he asked "Mouse?"

Her head shook vigorously 'no' as she rose up again into yet another climax. After this one, however, the monitor put out a new message, this time in red: Subject's vitals critical. Initiating cool down.

There was an audible, slow softening of the various motors as Kelly lay there gasping, still clutching Big O to her pelvis. "No, Big O, don't stop, please..." The device continued to wind down and Max could tell she was winding down as well. Her skin color returned to normal, her breathing slowed and the pulsation in her neck was less visible. The monitor also confirmed stabilization of the physiological parameters.

There was silence, broken only by her soft breathing. She lay there with eyes still closed and her head turned to the side. Max said nothing as to let her recover on her own. After several minutes of not speaking, she whispered out to him, "Phew, what a ride." He remained silent until after she opened her eyes, looked around and asked, "What time is it, anyway?"

"Ten thirty."

"Ten thirty? Only an hour with that thing? It seemed like several hours."

"Like it?"

"Like it? Like it? I loved it! It was in charge and it seemed to know what to do next. And the edging, OMG, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before! And the skimming. It took me right to the exact point, let me come and come and come and come...Wow!

"Here, take this stuff off me, please." In a few seconds she was freed from the monitors and the stimulators. She reached over to Max and held him tight. "Maxie," she said, using her favorite nickname for him, "Your invention is amaaaazing. You're gonna make so much money on it, I'm sure."

"Glad you liked it. I'll need to analyze the data and see how it read and interpreted all the physio parameters and how it responded, but I'd say Big O read you pretty well."

"I think so. Look, Honey, I'm exhausted. Could I lie down for a second and take a quick power nap, please?"

"Sure, I'll be out in the study looking over the data. Here, I'll put Big O over on the chest of drawers and you snooze. Love you."

"And I love you, almost as much as I love Big O," she teased as she pulled the sheet over her wrung out body.

-----

She napped for about thirty minutes and seemed to be in a slight daze for the next few hours. Max caught her gazing at Big O a few times until he took her for a stroll through the park. That evening he took her to dinner. After a second glass of wine, she opened up about her experience, speaking quietly so as not to be heard by others in the restaurant.

"Max, you guys have an amazing device."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It listened to me but at the same time read me like a book and knew, absolutely knew what to do next."

"That's the AI component. It interpreted your physiologic parameters and adjusted its activities based on them and not only on what you were saying."

"Saying? More like crying or screaming."

"Say, uh, was there anything that didn't work well for you? You know, something we need to change either with the device or the AI component?"

"I can't think of anything. It was mind-blowing enough as it was."

"Good. I'll need to do the data interpretation and report back to the team."

"Are you going to base your report on just one episode?"

"Well, yeah, it's a preliminary report. We can gather more data later."

She looked at him with a sly gleam in her eyes. "Wouldn't two sessions give you even more data?"

"Yeah, of course."

"How about we do a second session tomorrow? You know, more data is better for your interpretation and all," she giggled.

"I get it. You seriously like Big O. OK. We'll try it again tomorrow. Maybe you can ask for a different intensity and see how it goes."

"Oh, goodie. I'll ask for a high intensity run."

"Better watch it, Honey. You don't want to burn it out or hurt yourself."

"I can always call on Mickey."

"Mickey?"

"Mouse! I can always call out 'mouse' if things get too wild."

"Oh, yeah. Don't forget. Let's pay up and head home, OK?"

"Sure. Uh, I had mind-blowing sex today but you didn't. Can I maybe help even things out this evening?"

"Twist my arm," he chuckled as they went out to get their car.

-----

By midmorning the next day, Kelly had already had coffee, eaten breakfast and taken a quick shower. She went into the bedroom to find the bed set up as it was the day before. She dropped her towel and strode over to the bed.

"Here is your subject again. Same as yesterday, I suppose?"

"Yup. Stretch out here and let's get going." He attached all the monitors, the nipulator and the pelvic unit before tightening up the straps. "OK, Hon, ready?"

She nodded a bit nervously but smiled as he turned on the computer. "OK, it's all yours."

"Big O, please turn on fast mode."

There was a rather sudden humming noise much louder than the day before. "Oooh, wow. Big O, you're quite the thing, know it?"

The humming intensified leading to her increased moaning. Max noted her head was slowly turning from side to side and her brow was creased with concentration. Her skin was quickly mottling as the computer confirmed her blood pressure and heart rate were climbing. Max sat quietly watching the monitor which gave out data similar to the day prior. There was also confirmation of the initiation of the clitulator, vagulator and rectulator mechanisms, actions which seemed to bring out even more verbal response from Kelly.

Unlike the day before, the AI mechanism didn't go for edging and Kelly screamed out in the throes of an orgasm well within five minutes. Once she settled down, the humming quieted significantly. Kelly opened her eyes and grinned over to Max but as she looked at him, it was as if she had been goosed. She jumped a little, yelped and closed her eyes.

The Big O was off and running again. The computer screen confirmed similar responses and similar machine activities to what had just occurred, all to Kelly's obvious delight. As before, she rapidly rose up in another orgasm while crying out loudly. Shortly thereafter, she said 'mouse.' All the machinery ceased immediately and the room was suddenly quiet.

"You OK, Hon?"

"Yeah, but I needed to stop and I couldn't remember the stop instructions."

"Big O, please turn off."

"Oh, yeah, you're right. What happens when I say that?"

"It turns off, but slowly over a minute or more to let you gradually settle down."

"I'll try and remember it next time."

"So, how was this time?"

"Good, great even. Different, but still good. I like it can take the initial instructions and play around with my responses, kind of like a partner might."

"You think people would be interested in buying one?"

"Hell, I'd sell my left arm to buy one of these. Sweetheart, you're going to make a fortune on this, I know it."

"Yeah? You think so?"

"I know so. Here, take this stuff away," she said as she started pulling off the monitors and the nipulators before he helped remove the main unit from the pelvis.

Once it was off, she reached out for her husband, gave him a big hug and a warm kiss on the lips. "I love your Big O, but there's one thing missing: Love. It can't love me like you do."

"No, but neither can the sybian or the vibrator. But we've used AI to make a better stimulator."

"Well, I love you and I'd love you even if you'd never brought the Big O home."

"Thanks, Honey, I love you, too."

----- Max brought the preliminary data to the office and everyone there was overjoyed at how well Big O had functioned. There were some high-fives and more than a few celebratory swallows from a bottle of whiskey Max kept hidden in his desk. They discussed any improvements and decided on some tiny changes in the programming but agreed they had a winner. Talk turned to financing and promotion and they contacted the money team to start that phase of the development.

That evening he returned home to find Kelly resting on the couch while ordering in some pizza. Once she was off the phone, he asked how her day had been.

"Oh, it was OK. Couldn't really concentrate on my writing, though. Got a few things done on the outline, but not much."

"Well, you know more than I do how inspiration can come in spurts."

"Mmm-hmm. I'll get inspired, I'm sure."

"Pizza for dinner?"

"Yup. Couldn't get inspired to cook, either."

After their dinner Max worked on a programming issue while Kelly did some reading and before nine pm she was sawing logs on the sofa. Max helped his exhausted wife to bed.

The next morning, she slept in, something quite unusual for her, so Max gently nudged her awake as he headed out the door.

"Hey, Honey, time to get up. You know you hate sleeping too much."

"Mmmmm," she hummed as she stretched up in bed and gave him a big kiss. "See you tonight. Home on time?"

"Should be. Hope you do better on your writing today."

"Yeah. Me, too."

When he arrived home, Kelly was finishing up meal preparation. She had pulled out a frozen casserole, nuked it and placed it on the table with little fanfare.

"Honey, do we get a salad or anything?"

"No, I'm too lazy to do much. If you want a salad, you can grab some of the lettuce mix and toss on some dressing."

"No, that's OK. The casserole will be plenty. So, how was your day?"

"Nothing special, nothing special at all."

"Get any writing done?"

"A little," came the vague response.

"Care to watch a movie with me this evening?"

"Sure, I guess."

Max was a little concerned about the seeming lack of pep which she normally exhibited but decided it was 'one of those female things' and chose to ignore it for the rest of the evening. Within fifteen minutes of the start of the very good movie, he was aware she was snoring softly on his shoulder.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers