AI Era: The Captain's Commander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he orgasms, he catches the jets of semen in his hand. Eyes twinkling, he snags you up with his free hand and slides the ejaculate into your panties. You spasm at the sudden capture, wrapping your hands around his forearms for something to hold on to. His fingers rapidly rub you into another orgasm, and as you shudder, he slides his digits into you mimicking sex.

You're out of breath as you finish, your mind reeling after the intense emotional and physical experience of the last few hours. "How do you do this to me?" you ask.

"I want more," he murmurs into your skin, "But I'll wait," Wero sighs.

Several card games later, he goes to the corner and picks up the Mulligan. "You can open this now," he says handing it to you.

You look at him worried, "You said it had a choice inside. Not anymore?"

He replies, "You chose."

Briefly, you rub your neck where he left the Vox Claim bruise, "Right." You flip the catches and open it to see: nothing. A little bit of dust has gathered inside, but that's it. Confused, you ask, "What is this?"

Wero swirls his finger in the air, "Activating Nanobots. If you hadn't been wearing the protective collar long enough, you would have been offered the choice: going back to Vox with me or death."

You glance around the air, disturbed, "Is this how you treat all detainees?"

"Just you," he answers. As you think about the danger you were in, are in, your damnable libido revs back up.

"I want you," you say huskily, "I want you so bad."

He looks at you wide-eyed, "I want you bad too."

He snags your hand and looks you in the eyes, "There's something else you need to know." His tone tells you it's pretty bad. "Five mercenaries attempted to assassinate you on the Fortuna a few hours ago," he begins. Getting up, he sends Wires out for food and continues, "I hurried to your quarters when the battle began just in case it was a double hit."

You blink in disbelief, how did you already sort of know that earlier? "Stanners?" you ask worried. They took a lot of mercenary work, not assassinations, though. Killing two crews would start a war, regardless.

Wero shook his head, "No, a band of cut-throats just released from prison. The Waystop AI put out a contract, apparently realizing you got away. My people killed the team, put in a report that you were dead to the contract, and got paid."

You shake your head stunned at the situation Wero had saved you from. You lick your lips and kiss him. He wraps his arms around you holding you tightly against his body. That night, curling together on your bunk, you talk softly about how good it feels to be together as you fall asleep.


In the morning, you wake in his arms, his arm wrapped around you and your head on his chest. Yet he's rapidly, gently displacing you as he sleepily tells his communicator, "What?"

"We're under attack..." the response dissolves into static. You stumble off the bunk behind him as the door opens and Wires beeps in distress.

"Electromagnetic pulse," you snap, fully awake, high on adrenaline, and looking around for anything to use for defense. The chair? As you grab it, Wero is shot with a stun bolt, falling to the floor but alive. You yell angrily at the invader, who shoots you in mid-swing with the chair.

The invader, in a breathing mask, snatches you up in his arms. "Target acquired," he says into his comm. The emergency alarm begins blaring as the invader carries you through FastFreight's corridors. At the spaceship connection port, you pass through the temporary weightlessness with two others. The new spaceship smells different, different men, and you are carried to a med-bay.

"Secure for acceleration," you hear over the speaker. The man pulls off his mask as he pins you down under hyperacceleration netting.

No! you think, realizing you're being kidnapped. Again. The fucking Space Ranger job is starting to look like a dangerous addiction. Just let me go, you try to say. You notice the invader's eyes widen for a moment, confused. Please. I want to go back to Thadeus.

But he can't hear you until the stun wears off, all you can do is think really hard at these people. The man inspecting you taps his comm, "Mumbas, we can't keep her."

A sigh comes through in response, "Claimed? That fast?"

"Yeah," the man replies, "And he's tracking. Best go with the original plan and collect on both contracts."

You notice the man's hand grip on your wrist, keeping your arm pinned to the netting. The man looks at you apologetically, "Sorry about stunning you; you'll be able to talk in about an hour and move again shortly after that. As you know."

You think about nodding in response. Stunning the victim was standard operating procedure for any kidnapping. In case they attacked you with a chair or something.

"At least Commander Wero is one of the best men in the Vox command; if he wasn't, we wouldn't honor his Claim on you." You blink in surprise at everything the Stanner just revealed. "Detective Steele, just know that you are safe. We're taking you to Ranger HQ and getting the hell away when the Commander shows up there to get you back." You blink again picturing the impending conflict.

Apparently happy to have an audience, you spend the next hour hearing everything the equipment is telling him about your health. "...deactivated birth control. Looks like he didn't want to deal with illegitimacy accusations against him claiming you..." Your heart rate jumps realizing exactly what Wero meant when telling you how he felt. "And looks like I ruined the surprise. You've got the option to choose now at least. Wonder if he's a Stanner descendant..."

You wake to your head pounding and a splitting headache. Your legs are barely workable and you're lying on a hard, cold metal surface. Your eyes scan the room and lock onto a monitor.

You wake up from the nightmare to a much more pleasant condition. The bed is cushioned, you're no longer strapped down by the netting, so you sit up. The Stanner muttering over a piece of equipment looks up, "Ah, so I have to ask: Do you want me to remove the collar?"

"What's the range on this thing?" you ask as you slide the collar off your neck.

He comes over and looks at it in your hand, "That came off a lot easier than I expected. The range on it and your nanobots is pretty much infinity; they communicate by quantum states which are instantaneous regardless of distance."

"So you'll know if anything happens to me?"

"Of course," he says, "I'm monitoring you constantly."

You nod your head slowly, trying to get your bearings.

You blink as the Stanner looks at you oddly. He wasn't talking. But the conversation seemed so real, as if Wero was right there in the room. Gazing at the collar you think over all its meanings, Wero saving you from the Waystop Space Station, a claim of sorts. You think about the last detail; he said he'd hunt you down if you still wore it. And then his arms around your body solely focused only on you. Suddenly, a sharp sense of missing him fills you. He was overwhelming, but you liked that, a lot. Putting the collar back on, you sigh, "I miss him."

The Stanner smiles ruefully, "Yeah, I can see that."

"When do we get to Ranger HQ?" you ask. You don't bother asking to be returned to Wero; Stanners fulfill their contracts unless future mates are involved.

"Another day. We're burning more fuel than usual since Commander Wero's closing in on us. At this rate, he might get off a couple of shots before we enter the protective field around your base. Fortunately, we've got you on board, so he won't be looking to kill." He paused, reflecting on if a boarding battle were to commence, "Initially."

Your inner Wero-fanclub fans herself furiously as your adrenaline gives you a pop.

Wero did manage to get off a message with a warning shot before the Stanners reached Ranger HQ. After unusual jerking of the ship and the loss of one of the gravity stabilizers, the Stanner in charge of you handed you his comm, "Commander Wero sent a message for you."

You read, "Diana, my Intended, I'm going to be back with a Diplomatic Party. Settle your old life and pack lightly. Your devoted man, Thad."

You roll your eyes, "That was for everyone else butting in."

The Stanner prompts, "Rest of the message arrived with the 2nd shot."

You scroll to the next screen, which reads, "Post Script: I'll keep you armed from now on."

"Aww," you say.

The comm crackles and the voice of the Stanner in charge comes through, "Detective Steele can hear you now, please repeat."

An official at Ranger HQ states, "Welcome home, Detective Steele. Please allow your Stanner rescuers to guide you to rendezvous with our personnel in 30 minutes."

As you rub your temples, you reply, "Confirmed."

When the sound cuts out, the Stanner assigned to you comments, "Psych is the worst. If it weren't for the fact Commander Wero would be on our asses, we'd offer you the option to stay aboard."

You nod, ruefully, "When they treat you like a victim, it makes you feel like one."

"I've been studying you since the pickup," he adds, "You genuinely care for the Vox lunatic."

You smile.


"I'm glad I'm home," you try to convince yourself. You stand up to stretch your aching muscles, and then to think over your options. The transfer had gone smoothly. Ranger Psych had a go at making you think you had Stockholm Syndrome, then you were temporarily released. No messages from siblings or parents, which was expected. Unforgiven, you think sighing. Glancing over the posted base schedule, you stare at a meeting post, 'Vox Diplomatic Visit.' A section of the base required clearing, and only administrators were attending. Glancing at the time, you decide a nice hike may be in order.

Ranger HQ is situated on a beautiful mountaintop with a spectacular view of the surrounding forest and the ocean. As you walk through the primeval forest, you breathe deeply enjoying real biologically purified air.

You see a stunned Ranger on the concrete ground missing his uniform.

You stumble on a root and catch yourself on a sapling. The image seemed so real. Shaking your head you continue on your hike, following the dirt path through the soft fog. The crunch of leaf-covered soil under your feet, the chatter of the animals around you, and the odd muting that fog brings is so peaceful. As you walk across the bridge over a small stream, you stop sensing another vision coming.

A running pair of boots, controlled breathing, anticipation, lustfilled hunger, a marker, a very familiar marker that you had passed just a mile back.

Shaking your head, you start to worry, Someone's coming. Fast. Concerned, you look around for a good place to hide. A couple of bushes behind a large tree should do the trick. You slip behind the bushes, and disrupt the planes of your face with your hands. He might miss you, he might not. The soft pounding of boots becomes audible. You hold your breath as the rhythmic breathing of a runner begins to echo. The fog frustrates you, making it impossible to see who it might be until they're practically on top of you. Suddenly, a shape forms in the fog, clears it, and you see, "Thadeus?" you call standing up in surprise. Wero charges straight at you, grabs your hand, and tugs on you to jog with him. "What are you doing?" you ask as he drags you along.

"We have to go faster!" Wero replies. "We've got to be at the beach for the pickup in 10 minutes, lover," he announces.

You run with him, but then tug him towards the ropes course. "This way is faster." He looks up, "What? Of course!" Following your lead, you both head to the zipline.

You both slip on the harnesses and secure yourselves into them. Wero turns around and holds out his hand, "Take my hand, Detective." For once, you do as you're told.

A brilliant ride later, you both reach the beach as a Vox battle shuttle descends. "Let's go!" Wero is gleeful. Settling you in a jump seat, you both throw on the securing straps as the shuttle lifts. You can't hear what is going on in the pilot deck, but the conversation carries hostile tones. You look at Wero, smiling, happy, sappy, and excited. He kisses your hand on the back, on the palm, and holds it between both of his.

You feel yourself blush, and your heart speeds up, "I'm glad you came back for me, Wero. I missed you."

He chuckles, "I'm glad. I missed you too." His eyes drop to the collar you wear and darken. He slips his hand behind your head and pulls you in for a long kiss. You meet him in passion as you engage.

You feel the warm sand against you, the sun baking your skin, the wind in your hair, and the excitement of the zipline ride. The smell of the ocean is the most wonderful thing you've ever smelled.

Pulling away from the kiss, you ask, "Were you just thinking of the beach?" Wero's eyes widen, then they narrow, "No," he replies. Nodding 'yes'. Holding your hand, he tells you that Vox Diplomats attempted to persuade the Rangers to let you transfer to work with Vox specialists. When it was clear that Vox's chequered history was the unscalable barrier, Wero shifted to Plan B. Unfortunately, the shuttle had moved too soon, so instead of having a brief moment of bliss before sneaking her back to base, he had to bolt outright to grab her and meet at the nearest opening in the trees.

You kiss him again. Wero nuzzles your neck.


Departing the shuttle onto the Vox battleship was delayed by the Diplomats proceeding first with their security team. When you emerge with Wero, holding hands, you are assailed by cheers from all the nearby personnel watching. As he guides you through the crowd, they congratulate you both and throw toilet paper through the air. You both smile goofily through the celebration. As the blast doors close with Wero's consistent tug towards his quarters, the silence surrounding you makes you hyperaware of his magnetic masculinity. "I want you so bad," you murmur.

"And I want you too," he replies, kissing you on the lips.

You blush, "We need to chat. I heard, um..." You can't finish the thought about the Stanner health exam.

"That's what quarters are for," he rumbles promisingly. He taps open the door, lifts his arm, and you place your hand on his forearm. Then he places his hand over yours, and guides you inside.

The door closes, and you find yourself in a small room with only a bunk and a desk. The walls are a dull green, "It's like the forest," you say.

Wero grasps your waist pulling you tight, "Where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

You wrap your hands around his head and kiss him fervently. Pausing, you smile, "You've got me. Even the Stanners verified it."

Growling, he picks you up and lays you down on the extra wide bunk. "Came to, saw your trajectory, and was relieved. Pissed off, but relieved." You grin.

As he pulls off his shirt while stripping, you cringe at the bruise he got from falling after being stunned. "My Stanner minder said you were one of the best." You pull off your shirt as he tugs on its hem. The sparkle in his eyes briefly flares as he beholds your breasts in the bra. Dropping his mouth to your nipple, you shudder as the combination of pressure from his mouth and friction with the material rubs you perfectly.

Pausing, he replies, "Like that?" You nod enthusiastically. You run your hands up his arms, over his shoulders, and down his back. Sharp jabs of arousal jolt from your nipples as he mouths them through your bra. Stopping, Wero locks gazes with you; he's so hungry.

He tugs on your pants, and you help him to remove them. "Let me pull of my panties, too," you say.

"No, I like the challenge," he answers. You grin and caress and squeeze his erection.

"Which reminds me, I liked it when you rubbed your semen into me," you comment. "Speaking of which..."

He licks over the slight pink discoloration on your neck that remains from the bruise he made there derailing you. "My adorable adrenaline addict," he laughs kissing you. Pulling back from the kiss, he whispers into your ear, "It made you my wife." Your breath catches as the trouble you found screams that finding crazy attractive put you into this situation.

Wero's hand slips under the hem of your panties, and his fingers slide over your wet, well lubricated vulva. "Thad," you moan.

"I love hearing you say my name like that," he murmurs moving his fingers, sliding in, out, and around.

"...claiming doesn't work like that." Your orgasm gets so close when he stops.

"Time for you to ride me," he announces. You hum with soft discontent at his stopping as he lays on the bunk, his erection proudly sticking up in the air.

You pull of your bra and panties, contemplating the presentation; climbing up on that rod, taking it deep inside you and all the pleasure anticipated, comes with the man himself. Again and again. He knows you love adrenaline highs. You smile and shift to straddle his hips. He caresses your breasts with both hands. His eyes sparkle, watching you move. The first contact of the head with your labia makes him rumble. The sound vibrates through your frame as you shift to place it at the entrance to your vagina. He slightly lifts his hips as you slowly descend popping it inside, the sense of which makes your toes curl it's so good. As you lower, the feeling pushes waves of pleasure into your womb. Wero grabs your hips and tugs you down a bit faster. The loss of control intensifies everything, and you moan, "Thad, you feel so good inside me."

Your hips meet, Wero buried deep inside you when he sighs happily, "Better than I dreamed. Diana, I'm your slave."

Rocking on him, you humph, smiling, "Yeah? Tell me when you're about to orgasm then."

"As you wish," he rumbles as you move up and down his length. Grabbing his hands off your hips, you lean over, lifting his arms above his head and kiss him deeply. He takes over, lifting his hips to stroke himself in and out of your sensitive sheath. Delicious friction. Your orgasm rises closer, and you sit up to take over moving up and down. He's bottoming out inside you, and feels wider. "Cuming," he groans.

You lift up off him just as the first spurt releases. Shuddering from denying your own release, you look for more eruptions, but he's stopped. You look up at his face as your instinct tells you to start moving. His eyes are alight with frustration, surprise, and promise of punishments to come. "Inhuman control," you laugh as you hop off his lap and take two steps towards the bathroom. With a shout of excitement, you're caught in his arms as he grabs you up in a tight hold and keeps moving.

"You make me crazy in love." Your breath catches at his declaration as he pins you against the sink, looks at you in the mirror, smiles, and presses his thicker, harder erection into your core from behind. He wraps one arm around your hips and teases your breast with the other. The thick drag against your internal muscles and the loss of control makes you orgasm. You look at him gazing at you in the mirror as the world erupts in pleasure. Your orgasm triggers his, and he looks happily pained as he fills you with liquid pressure.

Holding you in place, he drops his head onto your shoulder and shifts his hands to hold you closer. You turn your head to kiss him on the top of his head and murmur, "I love you, too."

He shivers and kisses your neck, "You never stood a chance."