AI Era:The Grlzfrnd

Story Info
A simple vibrator has a hidden, voyeuristic secret.
7.2k words
4.64
9.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

This short story is submitted for the "2023 AI: A New Era" Author Challenge. Please be aware there is little depiction of sexual activity.

-----

AI Era: The Grlzfrnd

-----

"Dammit," said Kaitlyn after she turned on her vibrator during a fun afternoon of sex and toys, "The wave feature is broken."

"Wave?"

"Yeah, this rabbit vibrates on the clit but the arm that goes into my cooch won't move anymore. Normally it moves up and down to stimulate my G-spot."

"Now, Honey, you know scientists have proven there's no G-spot," answered her husband, Travis.

"Well, they can go fuck themselves. That little area right inside on the front wall is super sensitive and feels good when you rub it or the vibrator pushes up against it."

"Oh, I know you like it. Jeez, the last time I did that 'Come Hither' thing with my fingers, I thought you'd throw me off."

"Yeah, I remember. Felt super good," she said as she smiled at him, "So, if there's no such thing as a G-spot, why does it feel so good?"

"My understanding is the body of the clit is back there and you're rubbing the main portion of it."

"Well, G-spot or clit, it still feels good and now this piece of junk won't rub it at all."

"Let me take a look at it...Hmm, the vibrations are still there on both the clit part as well as the vaginal arm."

"Yeah, but it won't wave. The damn thing was over one-fifty and now it quit working."

"How long have you had it?"

"Mmm, about two years, I guess."

"So, you've been able to use it, what, once a week or so? That's over a hundred uses."

"You might want to double or triple your number," she said with a slightly guilty grin.

"Ah-ha! I knew you used it when I'm not around but twice or three times a week? Wow."

"Honey, it feels good, it helps me relax and clear my mind. Once I've had a decent 'O', I can go back to my telecommuting work refreshed. And I am more efficient that way."

"Oh, I'm not upset, I'm just teasing you. I actually think it's great you're so sex-positive."

"Well, I'm a hell of a lot more sex-positive than the frigid bitch you were dating, the one who I rescued you from."

"Yeah, tell me about it! I'm so glad I met you. Now, what are we, uh, what are you going to do about the broken vibe?"

"Time to get a new one, I guess. But right now, I want to get back to some unfinished business. Come here and show me what your tongue and two fingers can do," she laughed.

-----

After their Sunday afternoon roll in the hay, Kaitlyn and Travis remained in bed hugging and lightly dozing. Eventually, as he was getting out of bed, she pulled her smart phone over and logged on. While Travis showered, she looked through several sites which featured vibrators and sex toys.

Once he came back into the bedroom, she called him over to her. "Look, Honey, see what I've found. This site seems to have hundreds of vibrators of all types. I could spend a fortune here easy."

"Hmm, let me see," he said as he slid back into bed next to her. She scrolled through a few pages pointing out some of the newer models and what they could do. "The battery technology and microelectronics are way better than even a few years ago."

"There are so many to choose from! Hey, why don't you look along with me and maybe one of us will find the perfect toy."

"How am I to know what works with you?"

"Well, you won't, exactly, but if you find something that looks good and well made, bookmark it and I'll check 'em out."

For the next hour or so they scrolled through the dozens of toy sites until both had nearly a dozen vibrators to look at in more detail.

"I kinda know what my list holds so let me look at yours."

"Well, I have no idea what you want but I picked ones which look to be top quality and have some dual action, you know, clit and vag stimulation both."

"Great. Hmm," she mused as she flipped through most of his bookmarked sites. Eventually she came upon one which looked the most promising. "This one is interesting. The clit arm is flexible so it can be made to fit any body type. That's good. And look at this: The vaginal arm waves up and down and can go around in a circle. Ooh, this has promise!"

"Yeah, and look here. It can be set up in "Thrust" mode so it will pump in and out."

"Wow. It can vibrate, wave up and down on the G-spot, (Yeah, I know there's no G-spot, Mr. Scientist, but it still feels good!), roll around in a circle or thrust. That sounds amazing. I wonder if it can even come?" she laughed.

"Funny, very funny," he mused, "Let's see what this puppy costs. Hmm, What? Two fifty?"

"That, my dear, is a bargain! Cheaper than one hour with a gigolo," she laughed, "And to think I could use it again and again. Click on the little icon over there."

"What? This one?"

"Yeah, the one saying 'More info about our app'."

For a few seconds they read the details until it became clear what the app was designed to do.

"Honey, do you realize you could be walking around with this in you and I could remotely turn it on?"

"So...if you're at work and you know I've got it in me, you could get me off with a touch on your smart phone."

"Looks like it. Interested?"

"How would that work? I mean, would I text you a secret code that I've got it in me and wait for you to turn it on?"

"Yeah, I guess, or we could agree in the morning you'd wear it and at any time during the day I could control it."

"After I have a big one, how'd I tell you to stop?"

"Look. See this? You can set it up so once you pull it out, a message goes to the control phone, that'd be my phone."

"That means I could be working on my project and you could be sitting in a meeting, hit start and I'd be off to the races. Once I'm done, I pull it out and you'd know it."

"Yeah. But let me tell you, I think it would drive me crazy knowing you're getting your rocks off while I'm sitting listening to Mr. Big or someone else."

"Good! Maybe it will make you come home a little quicker. What was this thing called again?"

"The Grlzfrnd, you know, 'girl's friend' but with no vowels."

"Hmm. Look, I'm willing to try it and to keep me happy, you should be more than happy to drop the cash for it. Go ahead and order it."

"OK, here goes." He punched a few keys until the sign ORDER COMPLETED popped up. "Should be here in three to four days."

"Uh, Honey, one word of caution. Don't take that computer to work. An ad for vibrators might pop up when you least want it to," she chuckled.

"You're right and I won't loan it to your little brother when he's over here for Thanksgiving, either."

-----

Three days later a simple, discreet brown box arrived for Travis at their post office box. He didn't tell Kaitlyn, preferring to surprise her with a fully charged toy. On the sly, he took it to his workshop and plugged it in. Within an hour a quick test confirmed it could do all the activities advertised. He also loaded the app on his phone, agreed to the terms and conditions, noted the connection was good and logged his and her phone numbers onto the app. The next night he came home early, made a quick meal while she was finishing an online project and opened a bottle of wine.

"What's the big occasion?"

"Maybe I decided to be nice to my wife and maybe she'll be nice to me in bed tonight," he grinned.

"You know, Honey, watching you do any housework is my biggest turn-on."

"Will I be successful?"

"I think you might. Vacuuming is the biggest turn-on of all; that'll guarantee you a blow job, but making dinner is good, too. Maybe a nice little doggy style, you think?"

"Whatever, Sweetheart. You know I like it all."

"Yeah, you guys aren't choosy, you'll take what you can get," she laughed, "Come on, let's eat."

Two hours later, Kaitlyn walked into their study wearing a see-through teddy with nothing below. Once he looked up at her, she smiled and said, "Hey, Sailor, interested in some fun tonight?"

"Sure! I'll be right there."

Once she turned to go, he turned on the app and pulled the Grlzfrnd out from the bottom drawer. In their bathroom, he stripped down to his shorts before going back into the darkened bedroom. Kaitlyn liked sex both in the dark and during the day though he was tickled she preferred dark on that night. He quietly put the phone and the toy down near the foot of the bed and slid over to her.

"What were you doing in the study? Seemed like you were never coming to bed."

"Just a little research. You in a rush?"

"Well, kinda. Got horny reading a trashy novel. Now it's your job to take care of that."

Travis leaned over and began to kiss his wife. She was a great kisser; her lips had the ability of being sweet and chaste while at the same time promising so much. He took his time teasing her tongue with his while his one hand slid up and down her torso, skimming her breast. Later he slid his lips down her neck to her collarbone, an area which was one of her major erotic zones. On some nights he would kiss there and she'd suddenly sit up and crawl on top, not waiting for any more delicate teasing. On that night, however, he quickly passed over the area and slowly slid down to the Promised Land, kissing lightly as he went. Once he was between her thighs and she was totally distracted, he quietly reached out for the Grlzfrnd.

The first swipe of his tongue across her shaved lips caused a long, low groan from her. "Yesss, you can do that some more," she hissed. The second swipe created a similar groan, as did the third. Once he got down to business, she began to hold his head, pulling him to her.

"Fingers, put your fingers in," she whispered.

He quietly placed the Grlzfrnd at her opening and slid it in. At first, she didn't seem to realize it wasn't his fingers but then she hoarsely spoke, "Get me a new toy, did you?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Mmm, turn it on."

"OK, but I'm in charge. We'll start with some simple vibrations."

Even in the dark he was able to depress the 'Start' button and the correct icon on the app for vibrations. He first turned on the clit unit. While he watched in the dark room, he realized she could easily wear the entire vibrator with its flat clit arm under her panties without anyone being able to tell.

"Mmm, nice."

"More?"

"Sure, but you're in charge."

"OK, hold on a second." He sat up, scurried to her dresser, pulled out a fresh pair of panties and slid them on her. "There, ready to go to town?"

"Sure."

"OK, let me look at the app in more detail..."

"You're doing it all on the app?"

"Sure, why not? Let me see here...Yup. Clit vibrator is on. Now how about the vag unit?" he asked as he turned it on.

"Ooh, nice. Very nice. Much nicer than the old one."

"Good. Now, how about the wave action?"

"Oh, Jesus, that's perfect, right on the spot. Oh, yesss."

"Want to try something else?"

"Give me a few seconds here, would you?"

She had rolled her head back to the left and he could tell her whole torso was rhythmically arching and relaxing. What surprised him a little was watching her reach up with one hand and gently rub and stroke her nipple. She wasn't one to enjoy nipple play very much, but she was certainly interested that night.

Without asking, he decided to turn on the rotating action of the vaginal arm. Instead of waving up and down against her vaginal wall, the arm now rolled around in circles every second and a half or so, dragging across the same super-sensitive region.

"Oh, Trav, that's...that's..."

"That's what?"

"Incredible, that's what. It slides across the G-spot and then slides away and the tip seems to roll around the cervix. Ohh, feels sooo gooood."

"Faster? Slower?"

"No, it's about perfect. Turn up the vibrations on the clit, please."

In a few minutes he could tell she was getting more and more excited so he decided to turn down the stimulation.

"Why'd you turn it down?"

"Wanted to try the final function." He dialed the rotating mechanism nearly completely off before turning on the thruster. When he had checked it in his workshop, he had seen the device could thrust nearly two inches at the tip. He also knew she had a sensitive area right above her cervix so he aimed the toy with that in mind.

It was as if someone had set off a rocket in her pelvis. Her moaning intensified, her writhing became more prominent and the hand on her breast became far more active while she grabbed his hand with her other one.

Travis always liked to watch his wife orgasm. He enjoyed watching her masturbate, he enjoyed watching the sex flush creep up on her chest and he enjoyed seeing her lose complete control as she went over the edge. Even in the near dark, he was able to watch her get closer and closer and once she seemed at the edge, he restarted the circular mechanism.

The explosion was nearly deafening as she released keening wails, the bed swayed as she thrashed about and his hand went nearly numb from her tight grip. She seemed to go on and on until he realized she started whimpering 'No, no." He quickly set the app to 'Recovery Mode' which seemed to bring her down slowly instead of immediately turning off.

Travis felt his phone vibrate silently and when he checked the app, a message popped up: Save Session? He immediately punched 'yes' before a second message illuminated: Save All Future Sessions? He indicated 'yes' a second time before laying it on the bedside table.

Over the next minute or so she began to relax and catch her breath and once the Grlzfrnd turned completely off, her body sagged back to the mattress and she opened her eyes.

"That was..."

"That was what?"

"That is the most amazing thing. It vibrates, it waves, it swirls, it thrusts. I can't begin to tell you how wild it was."

"Worth the two fifty?"

"It'd be worth ten times that much. Phew," she added as she pulled her panties down and removed the device. Once she had placed it to the side table, she looked at him and whispered, "I owe you big time. Come on over here, Honey."

-----

It wasn't until she had used it a second time with him in the room that he reminded her about one of the special features of the toy.

"Uh, Honey, you remember I can control this with my phone not only here but also remotely?"

"So, you'll turn it on and get me excited all without me having any say?"

"Yeah."

"How would we work that? On Tuesday I tell you I'm going to wear it and at some point in the day you decide to turn it on? You tease me a few minutes and then turn it off, tormenting me all day long?"

"Well, I hadn't thought about it that way. I kinda thought we'd make a date, you know, three o'clock on a given day and then I'd control things from work, or whatever. But even better, it can notify me when you've begun to use it."

"Or when you're on a business trip we could do phone sex with it."

"Yeah, that'd work. But remember, don't overdo it. You wouldn't want to get addicted now, would you?"

"I can certainly think of many, many more things not to get addicted to. But I'll be a good girl and use it only occasionally...well, at least not too often," she admitted.

-----

The following Wednesday when Travis was getting ready for work, Kaitlyn came in to the bedroom wearing her slinky panties and nothing else.

"How do I look?"

"Great, as always."

"Notice anything new?"

"Uh, no."

"Look close," she added as she pulled her panties tight to her pelvis. Then he saw it: the Grlzfrnd was already in place.

"You planning on using it today?"

"Mmm, maybe. And maybe I'd like you to be in control this time."

"OK. Should be fun. Let's check our connections and make sure they're OK. Let me get my phone." Over the next few minutes, they did some test runs to see everything was functioning correctly.

"Oooh, Honey, just testing it for those few seconds has me already excited."

"Good. Now remember, you need to let me run the show. When you least expect it, I'll turn it on, tease you a bit, turn it off, then on again."

"You're cruel!"

"Uh-huh, but you'll love it."

At his midmorning coffee break, he excused himself from the rest of his team and pulled out his phone. Once the app was active, he saw the Grlzfrnd was idle, a feature he didn't realize existed. 'I can watch and make sure she doesn't cheat,' he thought to himself. He tapped 'V' for vibrate and chose the clit arm. After as minute or so, he turned the 'V' over to the vaginal arm. After another few minutes, he turned the whole thing off. He kept the app active and saw she had not tried to override things so he texted her a quick message.

I see U R good grl

Y you rat, pls turn on

Sorry, meeting

He chuckled to himself but about 15 minutes later he turned on both vibrating functions as well as the wave function. He sat at his desk pretending to work but his mind was eight miles away. Was she enjoying it? Would she come? How would he know if she did and how would he know when to turn it off?

Suddenly, his app buzzed with a message:O achieved

How did the damn thing know she'd had an orgasm? It must have had some sensors or something he didn't know about. He hit the STOP icon and sent her a message.

U OK?

Y how did U know

news travls fast

Later that day he checked and saw she still had it in her. For fun, he ran her through another round with the vaginal arm vibrating, waving and twirling. After the app told him she had achieved another O, he turned off the Grlzfrnd and texted her.

enuf 4 today

no, more pls

then u do it

He turned off his phone and got back to work while still wondering if she quit or kept playing with her new toy.

-----

Over the next weeks Kaitlyn played with her Grlzfrnd several times. She didn't tell him every time she used it for fear it might upset him. Afterall, she didn't want him to feel he was being replaced with a piece of silicon and high-tech electronics. And she still enjoyed a good old-fashioned screwing. The Grlzfrnd gave fabulous orgasms but being close to Travis in bed while having sex and cuddling up next to him afterwards, well, those sensations were the best imaginable.

Then came the fateful Wednesday two months later. She had been extremely busy with her project and once she presented it on a Zoom meeting with her team, she felt a rush of relief once they all agreed to her proposal and her boss agreed to fund it. She even told Kaitlyn to take the rest of the day off, something which rarely ever happened, and have a glass of wine to celebrate.

"Thanks, I will. And thanks for the votes of support. I'll see you all tomorrow at our nine a.m. check-in conference."

She shut down her computer, grabbed a small glass of white wine and stretched out on her sofa. It was so nice to be done with the proposal and the pressure was off for at least a few days. As she slouched there, she decided a little quality time with her Grlzfrnd would be a nice reward for a job well done. After getting it from the bedroom, she closed the curtains, grabbed a towel for the sofa and pulled down her slacks and panties. The battery indicator noted a full charge so she knew she had at least two hours of fun available though she never thought she could have tolerated two hours of such pleasant torture.

Although she was getting a tiny bit excited thinking about using it, she realized she might need a little lubricant. Once she applied some to the tip, she slipped it in.

And it started. Spontaneously! She knew, she definitely knew she hadn't tapped on the icon on her phone and hadn't pushed the manual power button on the device.

'Hmm, wonder how that happened,' she thought to herself but only for a few seconds. It felt sooo good her mind refused to worry about how or why the Grlzfrnd had turned on. Things started off with simple vibrations, vibrations which alternated between the clit arm and the vaginal arm, sometimes both. She relaxed back, let her eyes drift close and embarked on another little journey of self-stimulation.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers
12