All Comments on 'AI Era:The Grlzfrnd'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prinnaveaprinnavea9 months ago

You got a 5 star. This is definitely original thinking, or is it?? Maybe it is artificial. :) :)

ender2k2kender2k2k9 months ago

Good story. This really feels like it could happen in the near future. Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Good luck to those who will have to deal with AI in the future!

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An excellent idea - would a sequel see the developers deciding to programme the woman, taking control - or synchronising via Bluetooth when two vibes are close to each other??

This was a nicely inventive story/ Thanks for creating.

ramysamy7ramysamy79 months ago

5 stars, if only because you are the first author in years I’ve found on this site that used “discreet” properly, as opposed to “discrete”

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

Well done! The moral of this story is that a vagina without AI is just vgn.

LongTimer2LongTimer28 months ago

Would love to see this played out in RL. Great idea and presentation. Keep it up.

DenaliFXDenaliFX4 months ago

I have been woking with models and AI for over 50 years and I have gone away from the main track for years. That means there are many thousands who are more advanced than I am - the possbilities are almost limitlsee. This is si do-able that I am sure somthing very similar is happening or is in beta testing. I wish I were young enough to be a part of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...