AI Era: The Virgin Programmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, how embarrassing is that?" he thought.

He closed his eyes to rid himself of the humiliation, but it didn't go down.

"You can examine it in room 107, Wolfgang," she said. Then staring at Marty said, "Nice to meet you. I see that you are happy to see me, too."

With that, she went into a tit-bouncing, giggling fit, and Marty, his face fire engine red, followed the smirking Wolfgang down the hall. At the room with the transparent red lettering, Room 107, on the door, Wolfgang entered.

"Meet prototype A765112807C, better known as Volupta, after the Roman Goddess of sensual pleasures," Wolfgang said.

On the crystal clear plastic gurney lay a naked sleeping woman. She was gorgeous. If symmetry is the anchor point of beauty, this sexbot had it all. It had a beautiful face, high cheekbones, a cute nose, and a long neck. Her tits stuck straight up, perfectly shaped and sized, topped with large puffy pink areolas and large pink nipples. Her skin was perfect, flowing down her stomach and abdomen to her mons. The curve of her pubis bone enticed one to look down onto her perfect labia, smooth and silky. Her thighs were strong but feminine, her legs gorgeous. Only her robot feet and ankles destroyed the fantasy.

"You aren't going to believe this," Wolfgang said as he lightly stroked her chest above her breasts.

Goosebumps by the hundred appeared on her chest and tits. Her nipples began to harden and lengthen, and her labial lips opened ever so slightly. Then Wolfgang began to fondle her breasts. A slight flushing of her face near her cheekbones began, and her flower opened more. Wolfgang suckled her left breast playing with her other nipple, and the flush spread to her neck, her labia parted even more, displaying a glistening wet interior.

"Fuck, Wolfgang, you have the entire sexual response happening automatically," Marty said, impressed.

"No, you did the programming for them, Marty. All we did was increase the receptors so it became easily seen. Your original work included all of them. We just provided the neural pathways and the receptors. Your programming did the rest." he replied.

"It is damn impressive anyway. The response is so natural," Marty said, nodding.

"We can set the response as fast or slow, localized or generalized as we want. The bitch can be cold as ice or screaming hot," he explained.

"How do the vocals go, or doesn't she have them?" Marty asked.

"I'll show you," Wolfgang said as he touched a pad on the side of the gurney.

"Ohh," came a sigh from the device.

Wolfgang began to grope her tits again, and the verbalizations increased.

"Oh...yes...yes," the bot said.

"Now watch this," Wolfgang squealed, touching the pad again.

With that, the bot began physically reacting to the groping. Volupta arched into it, hand on the back of Wolfgang's hand, squeezing, moaning, and doing those things women do. Her sexual blush grew, encompassing her face, neck, and breasts. Her pussy became pink, slowly growing redder, and opened up, leaking a drop or two. Even the hair on her brow ridge began to stand up just a bit. As Wolfgang groped and sucked and played with her breasts and nipples, her verbalizations increased.

"Oh, yes...fuck...yes, I love that..., yes fuck," it whined.

Wolfgang then smiled, looked at Marty, and winked. He began to assault her pussy, first rubbing her outer followed by her inner lips, and inserted two fingers. Immediately her pussy turned bright red along with her cheeks, neck, and breasts. Her nipples were like two pebbles, and she moaned and thrust back on his fingers. Her verbalizations went to another level.

Yes..., fuck me..., baby, just fuck me," her mantra rose, eventually leading to begging for cock, "stick that wonderful cock in me, baby, please. Give me cock, or I'll die."

Wolfgang went insane in his finger fucking of the doll, and suddenly she climaxed. It was a leg-shaking, full-body, and squirting orgasm. Fuck it was as realistic as any porn video he had ever seen. She orgasmed for some time, eventually settling into that natural sexual afterglow of a good fuck, even sighing and complimenting her lover on making her cum.

She even acted like she was going give Wolfgang head until he said, "Sleep," and she returned to the position and way she was when they first entered.

After a few moments, Marty whistled and said, "Impressive. That was as realistic a response as can be done. If I didn't know it was a doll. Wait, what is that?" Marty said, sniffing.

"Yes, it's the odor of wet pussy," Wolfgang said excitedly. "Look at her skin and touch it."

Sure enough, her skin was warm, shone with sweat like a woman would after sex, and felt like real skin, as natural as any skin he had ever touched.

"Now think about it, Marty. Imagine her with AI, the ability to think to learn. She could anticipate her owner's desires by correlating the past and learning to detect mood, physical and mental states, and whatever made up the owner's psyche. Volupta could search out new fetishes and sexual activities correlating them to her owner's past experiences, interests, and fantasies. She could receive any use or abuse and not be psychically damaged herself or cause guilt in her owner. Hell, she could probably invent new ways to fuck and pleasure them," Wolfgang enticed.

Marty sighed and stepped back, tearing his eyes off this luscious beauty.

"Which is exactly why the government made it illegal. This thing could infiltrate the White House and become a press secretary, even the President's third wife," he lamented.

"Not if you put in the right prohibitive protocols," Wolfgang protested.

"Protocols only work so far, and no one has done any studies on protocols working or not working when an AI goes sentient because it is too dangerous, and most don't survive that long. It is stupid to try on stationary computers and too dangerous to test on AI bots," Marty whined.

"But you forget the genius you are. If anyone can, you can, Marty! Trust me. You can do it," Wolfgang said, stroking Marty's ego.

"I gotta think about it, damn it," Marty shouted.

Wolfgang patted Marty on the back.

"Ok, I understand," he said. "Look, I'm not trying to push you. Just think about it, and I'll see you on Monday.

With that, Wolfgang led him to the exit station.

"I've got some stuff to do. Will you be ok leaving?" Wolfgang asked almost tenderly.

"Sure," Marty replied.

Exiting was more difficult than entering. First came the interrogation by, you guessed it, happy tits, the bitch who had to break decontamination to get him in. Well, he had to admit the deep body cavity search was interesting.

>>>>>

As a nerd, Marty always worked late and usually ate out. After arriving home, he would grab an energy drink and a bag of chips and work on the same stuff at home as a hobby. It was after dark before Marty put his key in the lock and entered his apartment. When he turned on the light, he was startled.

"Hi, Marty," said the female sensuously as she rose from his couch approaching him.

"Who are you?" he demanded in as macho a voice as he could muster.

"Volupta," she breathed just as sensually.

It was the bot, only complete with realistic feet, dressed in a backless mini dress with a cowl neck so low you could see her navel.

"What the fuck are you doing here," he barked.

Marty was worried. Was this a setup? Was someone trying to frame him for stealing?

Taking his upper arms in her hands, Volupta cooed, "Wolfgang thought you might want to try out the merchandise," she cooed as she slid her warm moist tongue up his neck and sucked on his right earlobe.

Marty's cock jumped to attention painfully because it was trapped in the corner of his shorts and had nowhere to expand.

As he reached down to adjust, she said, "Let me."

With that, she undid his belt, released the button, unzipped his pants, and pulled him into a deep kiss. Her lips were soft, warm, wet, and inviting as any woman's. She then slid her hands down his back into his briefs and slowly worked them down. Marty's jaw dropped open, his breathing was ragged, and he was paralyzed, in place. At his thighs, they just slid to his ankles, and she began to undo the buttons on his shirt, kissing his chest sensuously at each unbuttoning. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, she rubbed her soft, warm hands up his chest and pushed his shirt off his shoulders.

"You don't need this thing," she murmured as she tossed it in a low arc to the side.

She pulled him into another kiss pressing her luscious body to his. He could feel the mushy tits with their erect nipples through the thin material of her dress. Her embrace was intoxicating. His nose filled with the pheromone scent of her floral perfume and his mind with growing lust. Breaking off the kiss, she embraced him, her mouth at his ear.

"Oh...yes... Marty, yes," she enticed him with increasing intensity, something no woman had ever said to him.

He ran his hands up her naked back, and he could feel the warmth, her musculature, and even the goosebumps, and she moaned. Putting a palm on his cheeks, she reared back and smiled. Keeping eye contact, she slowly lowered herself to her knees and took his cock in her hands, and caressed it. Marty's eyes went wide, and he moaned.

"Nice, isn't it?" she cooed as she broke eye contact and enveloped his cock in her warm, wet, and slippery mouth.

Marty almost came out of his skin. His cock was encased in a warm wet slippery mouth, sensations he had never felt before. Her head bobbed, taking more and more of his cock with each stroke until he felt it touch the back of her throat.

When she swallowed it, Marty wailed, "Oh."

As a virgin, Marty had no way to compare the sensations to that of a real woman's throat or pussy, for that matter. At the moment, he didn't care. The sensual feeling a man has when his cock is sheathed, in either one, keeps us coming back for more.

The bot had an advantage over a real woman because it didn't need to breathe or have a gag reflex. Her nose on his abdomen, she kept his cock in her throat. If an actual woman held it there as long, they would have passed out. She got the reaction she wanted because he unloaded in full.

Wailing, "Oh...fuck...fuck," ending in one long hiss, he sent years of pent-up need into her throat.

She didn't pull out and just let him cum in what would be a natural woman's esophagus. He jerked and shuddered, holding onto her head for dear life. Finally, he was left trembling. Smiling up at him, she sucked on the end of his cock to relieve him of all his man goo and swallowed.

"Mmm, tasty," she murmured.

With that, she pulled the Velcro of his shoes and silently removed them.

"Lift your foot, Marty," she said gently, removing his pants and briefs, leaving him in only socks. "You don't need these either," she breathed, deftly removing his socks and tossing them aside.

There is a boundary between reality and make-believe. That is why we can go to a movie and cheer for the hero who massacres the bad guys in the most disgusting and bloody way and not do it ourselves. We realize this boundary. The scary part about immersion in realistic make-believe is that the border dims, and one can find oneself crossing it. The reality that this sexbot was no more than a machine like a refrigerator morphed in Marty's mind to embrace the false actuality that the bot was real. Scarier yet was that the bot wasn't even AI.

Marty now took the initiative and groped her breasts through her dress, feeling the soft warmth of her tits and the hardness of her nipples.

"Oh...fuck," he exclaimed as his inner caveman took over and yanked the dress off her shoulders, exposing her breasts to her willing squeals.

He attacked them with all the gusto of an expert lover and the skills of a clueless virgin. The advantage, of course, was a bot wouldn't resist or chastise him for his clumsiness as a live woman. He mauled and nibbled and sucked those luscious boobs, which were no longer blobs of synthetic material but warm, gorgeous tits given to him by a willing partner. Marty's lust rose, blinded to the reality that this was just a machine.

For her part, she reacted in every way a natural woman would, squealing and encouraging, driving him to erotic overload. He pushed her dress off her hips, and it fell to the floor, revealing her naked, hairless vagina. His hand assaulted the already open, wet, and ready pussy. She squealed in pleasure and thrust back on his fingers.

They mauled each other, standing in his living room, until she again placed a palm on each of his cheeks and pleaded, "Fuck me, Marty. Fuck me, please."

As a sexbot, she would fuck him anywhere and in any position she found herself in. Marty hesitated momentarily, and his arm around her led her to his bedroom. In the bedroom, the naked couple somehow climbed onto the bed without releasing their grips on each other. They stroked and pawed each other. Marty centered his attack on the tits and pussy while the bot attacked his cock and balls. Precum leaked from his dick while Volupta's pussy wet Marty's hand.

Soon Marty was between her legs giving her head, licking and slurping up all those juices that, if he had ever had the experience, smelled and tasted just like the real thing. His tongue explored the soft, incredibly smooth outer lips, then the slick hot pink inner lips, finally penetrating her pussy as far as it could go.

Pulling his head up just a little, she redirected his efforts to that hard nut, the center of a woman's pleasure, moaning, "Yes...there, Marty..., yes." Her reactions grew, and she began a mantra of encouragement, "Yes...yes... you are the best, Marty...oh god... yes...don't stop...yes."

Marty tried hard, and what he lacked in experience, he more than made up in enthusiasm. The harder he tried, the more she reacted in encouragement. Her wails grew in intensity and volume, and his lust as well. He attacked her pussy, and she responded by rubbing her pussy against his mouth in what can only be called a frenzy. Then during his

feverish attack, she rewarded him and squirted. At first, he was startled into inaction and then went berserk, slurping and reveling in the warm spray, lapping up the last drops as her convulsive orgasm reduced to a general trembling. Marty gazed up between the valley of her thighs and through the valley of Volupta's tits. She smiled and reached her arms to him inviting him. Marty crawled up her body, immersed in the erotic sensations of the brush of her breasts and hard nipples on his heaving chest.

Cupping his cheeks in her hands, she whispered, "Thank you," as she drew him into a deep kiss.

He could feel his cock rest on her warm, wet, and slippery pussy.

Gently disengaging the kiss, she breathed erotically into his open mouth, saying, "Fuck me, Marty. Put your wonderful cock in me and fuck me, please." With that, she reached down, took hold of his cock, and lined it up, cooing, "Make me cum and fill me up."

Marty, almost in a trance, slowly sheathed his sword in her hot, wet, and eager cunt.

The incredible rush of a cock's first encasement in a pussy, like the first hit of heroin, is indescribable. His eyes and mouth opened, and he moaned, "Oh."

With first-time sensations so intense, one is almost reluctant to move, as each movement sends an overload of previously unknown erotic pleasure, he jerkily, at first, began to pole her. She wrapped her legs around him, shifting slightly, allowing him even deeper penetration. As he became used to the erotic feelings, his body and mind came to like them, crave them, and need them. With each level, he stroked faster and faster, deeper and deeper. His body demanded that he give it more, an overload of them. Soon he was pounding her, their bodies bouncing on the bed, its springs screaming in protest. Through this, he heard the voice of Volupta squealing and begging him to fuck her to fill her. His mind swirled, confused by the sensory overload. He couldn't stop, and then like seeing your destination just over the hill, he glimpsed his coming orgasm. His need overwhelmed him as he wailed, calling to his orgasm, and went into overdrive.

Volupta squealed and met his thrusts in speed and intensity. His orgasm was like a wave coming at him in the ocean, and as it struck, he closed his eyes and howled. All the muscles of his cock, balls, and perineum contracted, hardening into one giant knot and then released. He felt his muscles pulse, contracting and then releasing, pumping stream after stream of cum deep into Volupta's pussy. The sensations were beyond description as he thrust, ground, and retreated. Thrust after thrust, he moaned the odor of cum and squirt and sweat, and good sex filled his nostrils like a pheromone. Even when his contractions slowed and stopped, he couldn't help continuing his thrusting. His now incredibly sensitive cock caused him to jerk and twitch until he finally collapsed onto Volupta, panting

.

Fully immersed in the sensory overload, Volupta's reactions to the sensations went unnoticed by him. As he relaxed firmly, seated between her legs, she rubbed his back with her hands and his ass and thighs with her legs.

"Oh," she purred into his ear, "That was wonderful. You are an amazing lover, Marty."

She continued praising him for some time because he literally couldn't speak.

Finally, he croaked, "That was magnificent. I've masturbated plenty of times and was nothing compared to this."

Then reality hit Marty. All he had done was allow a sex toy to get him off. Technically Marty was still a virgin, and it dimmed the sexual afterglow just a bit.

As they lay there, the sexbot told him of some of the other tools the engineers had incorporated into her. She could remotely access his biochip and get pulse readings, blood pressure readings even primitive brain scans. Therefore she could anticipate his orgasm and slow it down to make him last longer or speed it to fruition. At the same time, she could compare actions to brain activity and increase or decrease sensations. Even his blood chemistry was available to her, at least primitively. The level of endorphins, blood sugar, and lactic acid levels from muscle activity, all of these and more she could monitor. How he touched her, where he touched her, the intensity, and the verbalizations surrounding the touch could be analyzed. Even how he smelled, the amount of sweat, and how much cum he ejaculated could be included to make each fuck as memorable as possible.

He raised, listening to her, fascinated as she went on and on about all she could do. Then he began to think about what she was saying as he rolled off her, and she cuddled under his arm. At this point, all she could do was deal with the data, at the moment. With AI, she would be able to compare past performance, evaluate and analyze, search the entirety of the internet, and use her algorithms to make every fuck memorable. Better yet, each incredible fuck, would be dissected and improved. If she had AI, Volupta could learn. Truthfully an AI bot would be an unimaginable hedonistic tool. Fascinating, but Wolfgang had not told him all the tools the bot had at its disposal.

"Wolfgang is keeping too much info from me," he thought angrily.

Virgin or not, Marty wanted more, and she would drain his balls twice more before sleep enveloped him.

In the morning, she made breakfast in the nude and blew him while he ate it. Then they retired to the bedroom for more calisthenics.

As they were dressing, just after noon, she asked, "Your clothes are a bit outdated, aren't they? And do you need glasses?"

"Yeah, I never cared about clothes much, and the lenses are just plain plastic, no magnification. My parents had my eyes fixed as a kid," he confessed sheepishly.

"Why would you wear them, Marty? You are so handsome," she complimented.