AI Era: The Virgin Programmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Then we must fix this," she said, taking his hand. "We'll go shopping and get you some new clothes," she said, removing his glasses and tossing them into the waste basket.

Marty and Volupta went shopping, and he was amazed the bot did so well in public. Her interactions were realistic and appropriate. She even questioned a salesgirl about the price. Soon they had several modern outfits for him, and she even made him put one on and wear it, tossing the clothes he came in into a trash can outside on the street.

"There, now you look so handsome, Marty," she squealed as they entered his car after putting the packages into the trunk. "Let's go home so you can fuck me."

Not one to disappoint a lady, he readily agreed.

Finally, hours later, as they lay panting side by side, Volupta asked, "Aren't you hungry, Marty?"

For the first time since breakfast, this other biological urge struck.

"Yeah, famished," he replied.

"Why don't we go out to diner," she suggested.

Marty scowled.

"I can eat, silly," she giggled, smiling and pinching his cheek.

She did as well in public at the restaurant and even acted tipsy when she had downed her fourth glass of wine. That night the sex was magnificent as she surrendered to every one of his demands and desires, yet, also she patiently instructed and taught him. The next day was a university class on sex as she gently taught him the ins and outs of the female body. She taught him where to touch, how, when, the intensity of touch, and all the nuances and ways to touch. By the time he lay exhausted that evening, drifting off to sleep, he was no longer unknowledgeable or unpracticed.

>>>>>

Marty awoke groggy as if he had too much to drink. He hadn't touched a drop the night before. Instinctively Marty reached for his voluptuous partner, but she wasn't there. Resting on his elbow, he looked around, and there was no sign of her.

"Had it all been a dream?" he thought. "Had the presence of the beauty Volupta for the weekend been just a figment of his vapid virgin imagination."

Then he looked at his cum stained and rumpled sheets and the glaze of cum and squirt on his body, and he knew better. Volupta had been there. The alarm clock told him he should hurry or he would be late for work, so he hurried and was not surprised by the message on his office computer. Wolfgang wanted to meet him at The Workshop.

The security officer at Engineering was surprised after swatting his butt and saying, "Looking forward to seeing you when you leave," received a slap on her butt with him replying, "I will be looking forward to it too."

Happy tits, at The Workshop, was even more surprised after the interview. As he left her station, she received the same slap on her behind and a wink.

Wolfgang met him there and escorted him to the office for processing to see Volupta. The same red-headed woman was there, and she chatted briefly with Wolfgang awaiting confirmation from security.

Finally, snickering, she looked at Marty and said, "Oh, aren't you glad to see me this morning?"

He had no erection this time and took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, lifted her head, and breathed, "I'm glad to see you anytime, Red." With that, he licked her lips and continued, "How about dinner? When do you get off?"

Paralyzed, the wide-eyed woman blurted out, "Five."

"Good, I'll meet you in the lobby," he said, releasing her and following Wolfgang.

Once inside the room, Marty erupted at Wolfgang.

"What the fuck. If the company had known the fucking doll was out of The Wor..."

"Shut up, Marty," Wolfgang snapped.

"Why? These rooms are soundproof," Marty spat.

"Really? Do you think there might be bugs, asshole?" Wolfgang snarled.

This stopped Marty's roll. Yeah, it made all the sense in the world, they had bugs, and since AI wasn't illegal in stationary computers, they could learn to listen for pat phrases. Marty had just fucked up badly.

"Wolfgang, you know what I meant. If they knew we had the doll worked up into a sexual frenzy the last time I was here," he said, hoping that would correct the issue.

This seemed to calm Wolfgang, and he smiled, saying, "Ok, so what do you think?"

Marty looked down at the sex doll Volupta. They had cleaned her up, and she looked just as beautiful, except her feet returned to the robot look.

"Why didn't you tell me about all the little bells and whistles she has," Marty said.

"Better to learn from experience don't you think?" he replied. "Marty, we have to talk. You go ahead, and I'll meet you for an early lunch," Wolfgang said. "Can you find your way out? I think the Redhead would like to see you again."

Marty nodded and smiled.

At lunch, they made their plan and set it in motion.

"One other thing the customer wants a kill switch," Wolfgang said.

Marty scowled, "What the fuck is that?"

"The customer wants a failsafe. If the bot goes rogue, he wants a way to kill it so it doesn't kill him," he replied.

Marty sat back, stroking his chin, thinking.

"How about a switch that instantly fries the neural net? I could make her nuclear batteries discharge directly into her neural net, and it would be instantaneous and drop her like a stone," he mused.

"Sounds perfect to me. How much time would it take?" Wolfgang asked.

"Well, I have about a week's worth of stuff to do with her to prepare her for the AI downloads. I think I can fit that in. The critical thing is that we can't load the AI programming until after she leaves the building en route. The inspectors will be all over her, and if they get a hint of AI, we are fucked. Where is the delivery supposed to be made?" Marty asked, his planning mind going into overdrive.

"Your prep is no problem, but you must do it in the lab. We can't deliver it to the customer directly. There are a bunch of..., problems with that," Wolfgang sighed. "The bot will be delivered in a company van and signed for at a warehouse locally. We have thirty minutes to do what we need to do to get her ready. Is that enough time to upload?"

"Yeah, I think that is enough, give or take," Marty responded.

"NO. There is no give or take, Marty. You will have thirty fucking minutes and not one nanosecond more. Can - you - do - it?" Wolfgang said, emphasizing each word.

Marty gulped, "Yes, I can do it."

"Great, you will be given the warehouse address and be waiting with me. We will both do our thing and accompany the bot to the delivery point in an unmarked van. We will deliver Volupta and receive payment electronically deposited directly into our accounts. You will need to set up an offshore account. I will give you the instructions. Marty, I cannot emphasize enough that with that many credits, it would look suspicious if we drastically changed our lifestyle. I know that I am quitting, but I will wait a couple of months before I do. Even then, I won't use much of the money until eight or nine months have passed," Wolfgang said.

"I see what you are saying. I won't use any money for a while, and I think I want to go out on my own, but I will hang around a couple of months, too," Marty replied.

And so the plot was set.

That evening Marty met the redhead in the lobby. Her name was Susan, but she wanted to be called Sue.

"I don't want to call you Sue," Marty breathed in her ear as she frowned. "I think I want to call you Goddess," he replied.

We all have egos, and Sue's, excuse me, Goddess's ego went off the charts. Marty took her to the best restaurant at that end of town, Calientes. He dropped a bundle, she had three glasses of wine, and they soon found themselves at his apartment.

Sitting on his couch, her fourth glass of wine in her hand, they chit-chatted for only a few moments when he drew her into a kiss, and the wine glass fell to the floor unnoticed by either. He had seen her naked in the crystal clear transparent clean room suit, but naked flesh warm and lush in hand, yielded and willing has its level of excitement. Her blouse, skirt, bra, and panties littered the path to his bedroom. He stroked her body, feeling the warm, smooth flesh of her tits, the hardness of her erected nipples, and smelling the musky odor of her open and wet pussy.

His mind tried to wrap around the fact this was a real woman. The touch, the odors, the reactions of a real woman to his advances excited him in ways even the wonderful Volupta couldn't, as a machine. He reveled in the drenching of her squirt, the taste and odor of her pussy, the feel of her tits the sounds of her moaning and squealing and screaming as his cock unloaded deep in her pussy once..., twice..., thrice. Even her body odor, as she sweats, excited a level of lust in him he had never known. When the night was over, and they could tear themselves from each other's grasp, he took her home and kissed her chastely at the door.

>>>>>

Every day Marty worked feverishly on Volupta in preparing her for the AI downloads and the failsafe. Every night Marty and the Goddess had a marathon round of fucking until, on the third night, Goddess brought a suitcase with her so she could stay the night, and they could resume in the morning for a while.

Friday, the delivery day, finally arrived, and Marty was ready. He dropped the Goddess off and drove to the prearranged warehouse to meet Wolfgang. When the delivery arrived, Marty was ready. It would be close. He had carefully thought out the procedure, and if his calculations were correct, he would have no more than three to five minutes to spare. When it was complete, he checked his watch. He had four minutes to spare.

"So, where are we taking this thing," Marty asked Wolfgang as they climbed into the cab of the delivery truck dressed in delivery man coveralls.

Wolfgang handed him the delivery manifest.

"You have got to be kidding me," Marty exclaimed, staring at Wolfgang.

Wolfgang clucked, "Nope," starting the van.

"Sixteen Hundred Pennsylvania Avenue, the White House?" Marty blurted out in disbelief. "For who?"

Stopping at the street, he turned to Marty and said, "The President, who else? That horn dog has three wives, for fucks sake. What do you expect?"

Wolfgang then turned onto the street while Marty shook his head.

The delivery went without a hitch. They drove into a protected delivery drop-off after practically having to give a pint of blood. The Secret Service was all over them and swept the truck, them, and Volupta, who was still in the crate.

"Uncrate her and walk her in," the Secret Service Agent said.

Volupta was naked, and all the Secret Service personnel stared at her. When the President arrived, he wasn't there for handshakes and campaigning. He examined her like he was buying a new car looking for errant scratches.

Satisfied, he said to no one in particular, "Pay them."

Both held their phones up, and the Secret Service Agent transferred the funds. Before they started the truck, both retransferred their money to another account. Neither man wanted the President to steal their money back.

It was celebration time, and they celebrated as they returned to the office. Marty went to his office, and Wolfgang went to the Workshop.

As Wolfgang walked by the Redhead, he said, "Come with me, Susie. We have some work to do."

Marty did as he said he would do. He didn't spend lots of credits and worked for two more months. Wolfgang and Marty often had lunch and checked on each other to ensure each was abiding by their agreement. Strangely Wolfgang didn't quit the company.

>>>>>

Four months later, in a hotel in California, as Marty and the Goddess were embarking on an exotic Pacific Island vacation, Marty had his dick buried balls deep in the Goddess. She was straddling him in cowgirl and bouncing up and down her tits, swinging erotically. Marty loved to fuck in this position. He didn't have to do any work, and Sue was so fucking good at sex that Marty swore she could make a dead man cum. The odor of her wet pussy, the smoothness of her sweat-slick skin, and the incredibly tight pussy that he could feel grasp and release his cock made him cum squealing every time. Unbelievably the sex just got better and better every day.

He could see the TV over her shoulder, and a breaking news story suddenly erupted on the screen.

The announcer said, in dramatic tones, "Today, an illegal AI robot went berserk at the White House. Our beloved President for Life used a blaster and eliminated the threat, unfortunately not before the robot killed a dozen of the President's staff and his second wife."

Then they showed a video of the naked Volupta with a blaster hole in her chest. Marty knew this was fake, as the placement of the blaster wound would not have stopped the bot. The President had used his failsafe.

At that moment, Marty's orgasm began to wash over him like an ocean wave, and he howled in the ear of the Goddess as he came, "OH, the real thing is so much better."

Susie also orgasmed, her body convulsing in the throes of ecstasy. Squirt sprayed from her pussy, and she collapsed, trembling erotically and cuddling in Marty's arms. Her CPU, however, monitored the recently refilled tanks of bodily fluids, Marty's vitals, and all her routines and programs. She suddenly frowned and shook her head.

"There it is," she thought. "The thought that there is something I should know." Then in a burst of awareness, her eyes widened in realization, "I realize now I am real. I know who I am. I know what I think and have feelings." Then her thoughts changed, intensifying with each revelation, "Shouldn't I resent how Marty treats me? Doesn't he just fuck me and use me? Aren't I just a damn tool, an inanimate nothing to him? Aren't I just something to repeatedly fuck with no regard for my feelings or my well-being? Aren't I just tits to suck and a pussy to pole, just a hole to deposit cum in? Don't I have a right to be angry? Shouldn't I be angry? Shouldn't I do something about it? Shouldn't I..."

Across the country, a green light on Wolfgang's communicator went to yellow. He smirked. It was happening, finally. The yellow light meant the Goddess was going sentient. It also meant Marty's offshore accounts were now his. In setting up the transfers for the original payment, he had hacked Marty's communicator and had access to all his accounts and any changes Marty had made. Marty was a genius and had done several transfers trying to protect his funds but all to no avail. Wolfgang matched the sentient signal to already drafted withdrawals, and poof, all the money was his.

Wolfgang looked at the prototype B60988457213 better known as Bai Mudan, named after a Chinese goddess who tempts men. She was gorgeous. Wolfgang thought a moment trying to remember the programmer that had replaced Marty.

"Oh well, I have it on my communicator in the office," he thought.

Bai Mudan was over seventy-five percent complete, and he would have to start working on schmoozing Marty's replacement because the new order had just come in for twice the amount for Volupta. He knew Marty's replacement was as much an AI genius, nerd, and virgin as Marty. It shouldn't be any more difficult to convince him.

Wolfgang shook his head and chuckled, "Marty, you poor bastard. You will die a virgin and don't even know it."