All Comments on 'AI Girl'

by tenyari

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tha Bomb

You've written a wonderful story. it was well scripted, plotted and thought of, a true sci-fi thinker. give me more!

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Very nice piece of work

It deals so well with the problems we'll have, both humans and AIs, when AI comes about.

Well done

TelozTelozover 17 years ago
Well done!

Well written and a good story with few spelling or grammatical errors to turn me off. You keep writing them; I'll keep reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

OMG . . . this story was incredible . . I found it by accident . . but am grateful that I did . . it is intelligently and beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A new twist

This is a very different twist to a love story. It is very well written and it held my attention throughout the story. I am looking forward to seeing more stories like this from you. Keep up the good work. Wolfmann

The_MistressThe_Mistressabout 12 years ago
How Beautiful

The setting and the plot was well thought-out. I enjoyed the characters and the bonding. Obviously not a quick-sexy read, but something enjoyable with sexual elements. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I recommend having someone edit the story for the little grammatical/punctuational errors.

Traveller19Traveller19almost 12 years ago
Beyond great

This one would deserve six stars if they were available, for sheer realism and subdued eroticism. It seems likely that one single "fuck me now" would send it all crashing down into the mediocrity where most of the stories here reside...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Very much enjoyed this story...

I admit I find it odd that humanity would CARE that it wasn't right to just destroy them... That they'd effectively try to perform witch-hunter tests (You know, like the dunking them in water and if they didn't drown, they were a witch; if they did drown - oops.)...

But it was well put together and I liked the flow of the story...

Kind of a bittersweet story for Jessica and Brianna, though I suppose no more than for humans who live their lives without someone - unless you consider the length of their lives in comparison...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This is much better than many of the so called "novels" published

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A beautiful AI story

Amazing story, well written, I only wish it would continue with at least two more chapters, to flesh out Jessica's growth and life experience as an adult more, this should deffinately be the openning chapter of a full scale Novella!

five stars!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Truly outstanding story, for a lot of reasons that have nothing to do with erotica, it is uncomfortable in parts because it’s very likely a “racist” mindset could exist when and if a truly sentient AI person is made at which point we would be forced to acknowledge that, although tbh we don’t care about the many sentient species we co-exist with now, maybe if they walked on two legs and talked we’d treat them differently?

I genuinely think a slight rewrite and submitting this to “Locus” or another SF magazine would see a good chance of this in print. I think it’s that good and that challenging.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 1 year ago

This is the first story of yours that I've read, and I really enjoyed it. It's intelligent and subtle, which is unusual for a Literotica story. The writing is good. I especially like the way you weave the world/fantasy-building through the telling of the story rather than through an information dump at the beginning. I thought you did a great job exploring the feelings of the two main characters as the AI Girl developed. Great job. I'll be reading more of your stories.

tenyaritenyariabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SimonDoom - Glad you enjoyed my story. This one was my first published attempt at erotica so many years ago. My writing has changed in many ways since then, but hopefully I'm still doing the good parts right. :)

Every time I look at this old story, I see so many typos. But I still love the tale itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertenyari@tenyari
68 Followers
You might have seen some of my older work back when asstr was around. Some of that is still online in places. But going forward I'm hoping to put work here as I generally agree with Literotica's policies on acceptable content more. CURRENT WORK: My 'Naked Alien Girlfriend' s...