Ai Love Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
More slavery, fairy oral and fauns.
5.4k words
4.55
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers

The following is an experiment. I haven't been writing a lot and my therapist has encouraged that I get back at it. There is not going to be any rhyme or reason to this. No editing, no second draft: going commando here! Expect there to be lots of BE, FMG, GTS, Futa and other sexual growth going on, but there might be whole chapters where I complain about how badly they are adapting a favorite book series.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what happens next, though I imagine this chapter will include some sexy. Let's find out what happened to me after getting that collar around my neck last chapter.

********************

"You know what, Dr. Galore? Your therapy machine sucks!"

At least, that is what Ai wanted to scream. She wanted to do something, but after her captor threw her in the back of a cart with other junk and dead fantasy creatures, she was soon covered by rotting carcasses and it was all she could do - trapped inside her mind and unable to move anything more than her eyelids - not to completely shut down. Ai was supposed to be in therapy, this was supposed to help with her severe mental issues. She did not want nor did she need to be buried under what appeared to be half of a bloody and mangled walrus with tits.

"Whatcha gonna do wit da money we git?" asked a voice Ai learned through the elimination process belonged to Melody. Because of Ai's movement impairment, there was no face Ai could yet see to go with the raspy growl that pitched and inflected towards a young girl. Regardless, Ai already thought Melody as one of those sluts from High School only knowing how to belittle others but wasn't pretty enough to be on the cheer squad.

"Pro'ly buy a bunch o' eggs, like a hun'red o' 'em." Now Ai listened for it, she could hear the hiss in the creature named Dantk. The hitches in his voice likely from the long and thick forked tongue she noticed before. Ai could care less, because the moment she got loose, she would beat him to death and make a nice pair of boots.

The back and forth between Ai's captors went on for hours. Despite being naked, collared with some kind of slavery device, not knowing if she were about to be sold into prostitution or as some creature's hors d'oeuvres and buried under rotting and sweltering meat dripping onto her from a desert sun, Ai was convinced listening to these two imbeciles must be penance for her past life. Here she was, either trapped in another world under some kind of isekai transported-to-another-world scenario, or still in the machine like Douglas Quaid and any moment triple tits or mutant prophesy babies are going to pop out of nowhere. The chatter between these two mouth breathers was enough to distract away from all that and drive her to indiscriminate murder.

Is murder indiscriminate if they deserve it? I mean, does it become indiscriminate justice? But because they deserve it, does that make it discriminate? What's the etymology of discriminate?

Before her internal rant could go any further, Ai heard something different. And different - whether good or bad, at this point - was different.

By the great Googly Moogly, where ever or whatever I am, my meds have worn off. If Ai were capable of screaming in frustration, she would.

It took another hour to make any sense of it. As the cart pulled along towards the sounds, Ai deduced they were heading towards a place with lots of people. A bazaar of some sort, because it didn't sound like a park, it sounded like the Stock Exchange mixed with a zoo: people screaming, animals screaming, people sounding like animals screaming. The longer it took, the more Ai realized it wasn't they were close, rather it must have been so large and loud that even miles away it could be heard. When the cart finally stopped and Dantk made some talk with a guard or police officer, the din becoming cacophonous and Ai strained to hear.

"Anythin' ta declare?" someone spoke like a washing machine, and for a moment Ai thought this might be it, this is when she would be discovered and saved.

"Found some girl ta sell at da market," Dantk replied, dashing hope before it could gain steam.

The bloated walrus meat lifted off Ai for a moment, the light again blinding her. She wasn't looking the right way to see this new creature, but with a hand the size of a snow shovel looking to be made entirely out of obsidian. A moment of blinding light, then the walrus painfully fell back on top of Ai with a splorp.

"Two copper."

Ai reasoned Dantk paid the money, because they were moving again soon after and...

...honestly, Ai wondered why she wasn't crying. This was a new world, she was a slave, and she was more angry and annoyed than catatonic? Was this part of the machine? It was supposed to get rid of her anxieties. She wasn't even worried that she wasn't worried, but she did make a mental note to wonder why sometime in the future...if she had a future...

"Dantk, I told you, if you ever slithered into my market again..."

Lost in her thoughts, Ai snapped back when a cultured voice spoke up. Also, the noise still roared, but it seemed more muted here than earlier. With no other context, the captive woman paid attention and tried to wonder if the enemy of her enemy was also her enemy.

"I gotta live 'un, 'onest!" Dantk replied, the cart coming to a sudden stop and shifting Ai enough to bump her head. "Top q'ality meat!"

No more talking happened near the cart, but a minute later the walrus glowed with a fiery red aura before lifting off her entirely and Ai stared face to crotch with a bearded man who must have only been a foot tall. Also, adding to all the confusion going on around her, his left arm a Cyberdyne style robonetic. And really, when faced with a one foot tall bearded cyborg, Ai could be forgive she didn't notice anything else about him.

"Hmm, can not say I am a fan of purple, but I am sure I can find a buyer." The gnome reached down and pulled open Ai's mouth, inspecting her like cattle. "Has a bit of demonic. Not enough to charge succubus prices, though I am not confident what she is, really. Give me the bracelet and we will talk price."

The bearded tiny man reached outside of Ai's vision, returning with a silvery chain looped around his real wrist. Nothing said, but suddenly Ai found herself being moved. Which is a strange sensation, as she wasn't pushed, but rather felt as if her body were marionetted with someone else's thoughts. Ai's body moved off the cart, looking around and gave Ai a prisoner's view of her new world while the tiny man continued to inspect her.

With all the cages, it should feel like Ai stood in the middle of the largest open air prison, especially with all the creatures appearing with some level of sapience. It should have looked like a prison, yet Ai visualized a pet store she used to visit. No, instead, with little notes written next to the cages, Ai pictured herself in a grocery at the deli isle. Part of her wanted to run, part of her wanted to fight, but the level of helplessness brought on a clinical calmness to her, a detachment whispering in the back of her mind wait for the right moment.

It was all she possessed.

"Turn around."

Without acting, Ai immediately spun slowly and took in everything else. This slave market the size of a Costco situated in the middle of a city as large as Hong Kong and as tightly packed. Palaces made of shifting rainbows, shining buildings of glass, floating islands lazily drifting over the air with waterfalls flowing upwards, and millions upon millions of people and creatures too numerous and varied and fantastic to process in the seconds she experienced it under the punishing hot and red sky before she looked again at the tiny man who was apparently her new jailer.

"Scrawny, no tits, looks like an underfed child. Even her horns are too small." The small man frowned, but something in his eyes did not touch his voice Ai picked up on, like a man gleefully realizing the painting some schlub tried to pawn for $50 actually being an original Picasso. "I'll give you four tungs."

Wait, horns?

Whatever a tung's worth - they looked like small blocky rectangles of black metal - the coinage enough to make Dantk and Melody whoop and cheer as they sped their cart away. Ai never discovered what Melody looked like, always outside of Ai's periphery, but the tiny man covered in the crimson glow of what could only be magic, floating only an inch in front of her nose, leered down at her and kept her attention from anything else.

"Girl, I do not know where you are from nor do I care." Ai hardly heard him, his tone so low and the noise of the market so loud, but the intensity remained very clear. "Nearly creamed my pantaloons when I smelled you and realized I was looking at an actual Lacuna. That fool Dantk would kill himself if he knew what he sold me for only a few tung. I am going to make enough money selling you I will retire on an island I purchase tomorrow and still have enough left over to fill that island with whores. And tempting as it is to keep you for myself, I love money more than sex. Got anything to say before you spend the rest of your life as some prince's personal cum dumpster and brood mare?"

Ai didn't know how it worked, but with a gasp she realized she could speak if she wanted, even move parts of her face. After a few panicked moments, hyperventilating and twitching her head around, she beat down every little part of anxiety injecting doses of fear and silence her entire life.

"I own dildos bigger than you. One day soon you are going to find out what it feels like to suffocate to death inside a vagina."

Booyah! Ai thought, imagining herself dropping the mic as the little man's face turned into a sneer and she lost the ability to do anything again. Inside what she felt were probably the last free words she would ever speak, she poured all the frustration she felt since waking up in this world and distilling disdain into an epic smackdown.

The adrenaline wore off as Ai got a firsthand look at the suffering on display around her, the little man moving her forward into the market of cages with his magic bracelet. Creatures big and small, mighty and sad, all wore silvery chain collars and all sat dejectedly in their own filth and straw. Each cage was not designed for comfort, only to keep the occupants inside. Hundreds of them, and it was the first time Ai retained to actually take in that she was in some kind of fantasy or alien world. A furry's wet dream, they came in the most bizarre and alien menagerie of peoples, the variety alone enough to cause Ai to giggle if they all didn't share the same defeated look on their faces. A world filled with dragons, elves, minotaurs, centaurs, cyborg arachne and so much more. All of them looking at Ai with the same dead eyes.

"You will soon realize slaves do not own anything."

Seconds after the cage closed and she heard it lock, Ai suddenly regained her ability to move her own body. For a minute, she stood there, quivering and not moving, until she finally broke and collapsed, sobbing into her pile of straw.

********************

Ai recalled no idea how long she cried: slave cages didn't get clocks. Despite a large and open view through the bars above her of clear red sky, there wasn't a sun she could see to track the passage of time, either. She occasionally glanced through tears and snot to notice people walking past her - mostly in colorful robes, which she took as the common fashion - along with lumbering hulks wearing bits of armor with commonality to shoddy Roman legionnaires - probably guards with their large clubs on display - but none of them looked at her for longer than a passing second. The cages nearest around her were empty, isolating Ai in a strange way, bringing relief. Slavery must have been a bustling trade, because the flow of bodies didn't stop, while one in ten were naked with a silver collar around their necks, being led past her cage like the merchandise they were.

Tears eventually dried and her emotions balanced, irritating Ai. She spent the last twenty-five years of life unable to control much of herself mentally and needed daily doses of powerful drugs to stay sane; yet here, in the most awful of places about to spend the rest of her life as something worse, she felt calm.

"This had better be some kind of dream," Ai muttered to herself, looking down at a body she didn't recognize. Since the age of sixteen, Ai spent a significant time in multiple gyms. In her twenties, she sometimes worked out thirty to forty hours a week. She consumed enough protein powder and a combined weight of supplement powders to fill a large warehouse throughout her life. She retained crippling body image issues, but even at the age of forty-one, with a little extra work, she could have competed as Miss Universe. This body retained none of that. If she were her same height - under five feet - she would guess her current weight between eighty and ninety pounds. If not for the tenderness of some mammory glands and the maturity around her labia, she might reason she were eight years old again. As it were, picking at skin and feeling the tight smoothness of youth, she was at least early twenties or a late teen again.

Nothing mattered, though, because her skin was purple!

"Actually, more like a pastel lavender..." Ai said to herself with some sass.

"Shut up, Ai, no one likes to hear your stupid opinions," Ai replied. Which actually made her smirk a bit in relief because if she could still lose her mind, then everything was right in the world.

Playing with the magic chain around her neck was no good, a tight choker with no gaps and the one time she tried to pull it off the thing shocked her like a taser. Other changes included what felt like two stubby horns at the top and front of her forehead under her bangs. She thought her face felt different, but without a mirror she anticipated she would only second guess herself. Her hair transformed into more of a dark purple leaning towards violet, grown long enough to cover her naked butt. And, yes, she was naked. Ai, the girl who wore enough clothing for five women whenever appearing in public, casually inspecting her naked body in front of hundreds if not thousands of strangers. She even thought about masturbating because, screw it, what else could she lose?

*clench*

"Oooooh!" Ai moaned - bending over as her uterus suddenly told her while puffing out into a darker purple and leaking far too much pussy juice - that however much of a reactive nympho she had been on earth, this body here in this world was a hundred times worse.

"All I did was think about...ah, aaah...ok, time to think about something else!" She panted, leaning back on her hands as contractions built up to the fastest climax she, a nympho, had ever experienced. "Not now! Not...ummmMMmm...no no no no no NO!"

Spreading her legs open to avoid any frictional mistakes despite abdomen muscles flexing her womb open and closed tight enough to break a Bad Dragon in half, firmly placing her hands under her back, Ai spent the next however long thinking about taxes, biting her lip enough to bleed, and stopping herself from cumming. She was a slave now, likely soon to be a sex slave. In all her life, she craved control. Right here, right now, she would be in control of something!

"...ok..." Ai rasped out, her throat dry and hoarse from desperation and need. "Ok. Great. Throw me into a new and horrible world, take away my muscles then make me more horny. Fan-freaky-tastic."

This wasn't a small thing. On top of all her other mental problems, Ai was also an addict. Since the moment she hit puberty, she spiraled into a continuous cycle of masturbation and orgasms. In her late twenties, after losing a job over it, she checked herself into rehab. Even they couldn't help much, her body too sensative and her mental issues actually making it easier to orgasm. She hadn't gone longer than a few days without cumming for almost three decades, and the best therapy did was put her on a schedule so she could live something of a normal life. Hence, finding out despite everything else, sitting still and thinking about some thick, hard cock...

"NoooOOOO! NO!!" Ai shouted, everything starting to crest all over again as her legs cramped up and she dug furrows into the hard packed salt under the cage, though she still managed to keep from cumming. She kept fighting her lust until she passed out.

Hours later, the sky dark as twilight, the air significantly colder, Ai woke up with a start when a bucket of water splashed into her cage. Screaming and sputtering, Ai joined other screams as the guards moved to other cages and dumped more water on fellow inmates. When she noticed the heel of bread next to the bars, she licked her lips because there was a good chance this was all the water allotted her today. Still thirsty, she even licked some salty water off her straw bed and then her sweat soaked body, thirst overriding any hesitation as she scrambled like a beast in her cage. She also realized a gnawing hunger and crawled over to the bread, but the moment it touched her tongue she gagged and vomited bile, retching at the most disgusting thing ever tasted.

"I think I would rather chew up a mouthful of aspirin than eat bread," Ai said, still heaving into the salt before rolling back over onto her damp straw. Her stomach, though, demanded she still needed to eat something. In fact, this hunger didn't feel normal. She craved something, but with a shudder she inferred it wasn't bread.

"Are you diseased?"

Glancing up, becoming dead to any surprises, Ai blankly starred at the six inch tall fairy hovering with glowing yellow butterfly wings outside the bars on her cage. The glow dispersed like floating particles, creating a dusty waterfall of firefly illumination around her. Ebony skinned with silver hair, she wore robes similar to everyone else in this world colored in various shades of gold, her eyes also faintly glowing and anime large on her tiny face.

Unsure how to respond to being asked if she social distanced or wore a mask, Ai did nothing, hunching over the ground and trying to taste less bile in her mouth. Saliva filled her mouth, enough to drool out, as her body, for some reason, thought food was nearby and Ai became conflicted when a person was more appetizing than bread.

"I mean, you don't smell sick, but it just..." Her voice pitched high, yet not exaggeratedly so like video games and cartoons would have Ai believe. A natural soprano, drifting closer and sniffing the air towards Ai's bars like she was a cartoon following a delicious scent, floating a bit closer to get some delicious metaphorical pie.

Ai found herself in the same boat, scrambling to the edge of her cage and pressing her face into the bars. "I've never met a fairy before."

As far as lame introductions went, her words made an instant entry into the top ten, yet neither woman cared. Sinatra singing about the night and strangers would made a perfect soundtrack in Ai's foggy head while the tiny robed and winged woman drifted close enough to reach out and touch Ai's pouting lips.

"I'm Feliacchia," the fairy whispered, the yellow of her glowing wing dust changing to a neon blue and doubling in output as she slowly ran a tiny hand along Ai's lips, "and I'm usually not so forward, or so daring, but there is something so erotic about you, Miss...?"

"Horny," Ai moaned, the little voice in her head usually keeping her libido from making mistakes suspiciously gone while a lack of anxiety suddenly left her feeling free. And at any other time or place, Ai would have been horrified to learn she didn't care, her morals evaporating along with her anxieties. However, nothing mattered except for her hunger as she reached through the bars and pulled the fairy inside the cage and pressed her warmth into a passionate kiss, one the fairy reciprocated.

AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers
12