Ai Love Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mechanics of kissing a fairy was both complicated and included lots of licking. This was fine, the dust of the fairy both sweet and sizzling, like Pop Rocks. After a few seconds, the fairy wanted more and she shucked her robes away, leaving her in white bra and panties and garter - keeping long white stalkings up - as stylish and complex as any Victoria Secret Special Collection, white lace stark against ebony skin. And she possessed the figure to fill it out, like an erotic black Barbie doll with wings and listing 38G-29-44 on the side of the box.

"Think you can lick something smaller?" Feliacchia asked, shoving her panties aside and spreader her legs, her wings now gushing more in a sky blue sparkler out of Ai's hands and giving off enough light to force the horny woman into squinting.

Ai became more than willing, hardly pausing before stuffing the whole pelvis of the fairy into her mouth, the tiny girl yelping and fortunately having the flexibility in her legs to fold them back like this was the largest size differentiated Missionary in existence. For Ai's part, it was easy to gently clamp down past the plump posterior, giving her tongue plenty of room to slither down and find a hot box waiting for her, holding a third of the fairy inside like a sexual lollipop.

"Right there...yes!...ooooh, you are much better at this than my last boyfriend." Feliacchia squirmed, wiggling as if to put more of herself inside Ai's mouth, even grabbing the edge of Ai's lips to pull herself in. She also, despite panting and gasping for air, kept chattering away as if confessing to a priest in a porno. "He's an orc studying...harder, harder! I'm not some pixie, shove your tongue in until I can taste it!...at the wizard college. Tusks make it easier to hold onto for oral, but orc tongue is too thick, can't get any...ah! YES!...penetration...justlikethat!"

Ai couldn't say anything, though she also felt the urge to reciprocate the dirty talk. Instead, she settled for parting Feliacchia's tiny folds and thrusting into the wettest of pussies. Seriously, twice a minute, Ai tilted her head back and gulped those juices spurting around tongue thrustings, wishing a dentist were there with a sucker tube. Though, now Ai thought about it, every time she swallowed it felt like Thanksgiving dinner, succulent turkey and gravy and mashed potatoes filling her belly. Instead, it was from the unending supply of female slickness sliding down her throat and nothing in her life tasted more filling.

Distractable, yes, and currently fingering her own pussy while the other kept her upright by gripping the cage, Ai wasn't stupid. Whatever she became in this world, sex was how she needed to eat, and more than anything she wanted answers. Was it any kind of sex, or only fairies? What would jizz taste like, or would semen be another Bread Incident? Is this going to sate her for a week or is cunnilingus her new Three Square Meals? After she finished, Ai needed to experiment if her life was going to turn into some kind of sexual marathon. Maybe try...

"...yyyEEESSSS!!" Feliacchia screamed, shuddering and flooding Ai's mouth with femjaculate, her whole body convulsing enough to nearly push her out.

Ai put a stop to that, because the moment she felt tiny pussy contaction around the tip of her tongue and squirt, it was like she licked an electric fence. An electric fence that combined the best sex, a twelve pack of energy drinks, a whole chocolate cake and the best book she ever read into a solid ball and rammed it down her throat. Ai's lips immediately sealed around the fairy and Ai put years of BJ experience to work as she sucked and gulped every bit of whatever came out of the fairy. The sensations were enough to push Ai over the edge into a whole body orgasm, but rather than cresting over the wave, it was as if she were pulled under the surf and plunged into the deepest of oceans as she fell on her back and saw a blinding white light, her body once again no longer in her control, flopping to the ground in a groaning heap.

"Hey, darling," a voice whispered in her ear, familiar and warm, the kind of masculine voice you woke up to, smiling as he gets out of bed and goes to make breakfast. "Have any good dreams?"

With a start, Ai snapped awake, the memory fading before she could realize something...then it left. Energized, Ai looked around and panicked when she found while she slept, they must have moved her to another, much larger cage. Bars nearly as thick as her whole body, the place now completely empty and dark except for some faint purple glowing behind her.

Why would they move me to a cage this big? Ai thought, cracking a crick out of her neck and trying to shift a cramp out of her shoulders. I mean, I could totally fit through those bars now, and why is Feliacchia now my size and laying next to such a large...chain...

"What the what?"

Spinning around, Ai felt the wind through her new pair of wings, saw purple lights drift through the air, then reflexively flexed something and suddenly flew into the air, hovering what felt like forty feet but realizing it was only a few actual feet.

"I'm a fairy?" Ai asked, her eyes darting to the sleeping form of Feliacchia on the ground, the chain Ai knew would be the leash choking the life out of her now only an inert object next to her in the salt, and only darkness and silence around her.

"...no, more importantly, I'm free." Drifting cautiously to the edge of the cage, Ai flew on some new instinct and squeezed past the bars as easily as Feliacchia entered inside earlier. And having recently lost and now regained liberty, Ai became determined never to lose it again. However, first thing first.

It took about half an hour - thirty minutes longer than Ai was comfortable with - but without her muscles Ai became unable to simply lift the comatose fairy and march her out of the cage. The newly minted fairy settled on dragging Feliacchia across the salt and out of the cell, then draping her robes over her. Hopefully, this all made it clear she was not a slave and maybe this world had some kind of court system would keep her safe.

"Sorry, Feliacchia," Ai whispered, flying low to the ground and trying to watch for any of those large guards as she worked her way through the isles of cages and sleeping slaves. "I really do hope nothing happens to you, but I've gotta take care of me now."

********************

--Miles away--

The floor etched with heat, stone burned so severely and cleanly, like the most precise of plasma cut into the floor the size of a basketball court layers upon layers of symbols and runes and eldritch language. All at once it aspected, steam from these etchings billowing up and obscuring anything from visualization through the haze. In a spiraled pattern, starting from the edge of the room and leading into the center where a single figure lay.

"My Prince, I believe we finally achieved success."

Irene didn't yet open her eyes, wondering why the TV was on. And what had she watched before konking out with prince's in it? Did she fall asleep on the couch again? Too tired to care.

"I feel you are correct, Monjafar: we have finally done it. After all these years, we have done it!"

Irene reached up and rubbed her eyes, sleep still strong and not enough awake to see anything other than haze. Which confused her, making her wonder if she fell asleep in the shower: the ground felt like tile instead of couch. Regardless, today already turning into a whooper and she needed at least a starter cup of tea before she made her morning tea.

"Lady, are you awake?"

The clopping woke Irene up faster than a whole pitcher of tea. Hooves clopping...on stone...stone around her...stone with glowing steaming magic symbols on them...

I'm not at home, am I?

Sweeping through the steam, a tall man...ok, not a man...well, actually, based on that bulge, quite a bit of man...did he stuff a whole salami in those pants?...

Irene shook her head, clearing it and reseting everything because nothing made sense. Dressed in a fine leather vest decked with gems and precious metals, open to the world's most perfect chest, bands of other precious metals wrapped around his upper and lower arms, tightly fitting against hard muscles, his pants were oddly out of place as a course black fur (doing nothing to hide his deli meat) with boots made to look like hooves filigreed with scrollwork of gold, all wrapped up in a massive cape of velvet putting Batman's to shame. His skin either extremely tan or a brown of Latin American decent, while his face...

"My lady?"

The eyes caught her first, those pools of turquoise speaking to Irene of gentleness and concern and oh, she could get lost in those eyes. The mesmerized woman hardly noticed how offset they were, split on either side of a massive ridge turning into a nose, below whorls of skin instead of eyebrows, a flat and animalistic nose otherwise following the jutting of his face until it came down into a mouth more in common with a maw instead of normal lips. Framed around it were silky waves of dark hair like a lion's mane, two large ears similar to a deer's twitching on the side, all under two large curved horns at the top of his forehead and sweeping back along his skull. Inhuman, yes, but past all the fauna, Irene saw a face speaking of magic and temptation and a need to be kissed.

Yes, this was a kissable face, Zac Efron (older, sexier Zac, not High School Musical Zac) from Pan's Labyrinth. And then Irene realized he wasn't wearing pants.

Also the moment Irene realized she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Eep!" Irene cried, trying to get to her feet, but in a clatter of her own hooves, she fell to the ground and... "Wait, am I a faun?!"

"A very beautiful one, My Lady," Zac Effaun said with a calm smile, reaching out and helping her to her feet...hooves. "And I hope you'll soon agree to be my wife."

Irene opened her mouth to reply, trying in vain to keep at least some of her boobs covered (they felt a lot bigger than they did yesterday), and kept it open when she realized what he said.

Irene noticed the steamy haze fading and she found herself: naked, a faun, held up by a less-naked hunky faun and surrounded by hundreds of other fauns in the middle of a throne room of a castle made out of a forest. Which is when these hundreds of fauns all decided to cheer.

"...crap on a crust," Irene muttered, then promptly fainted.

12