Ai Love Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Ai's a working girl and Irene has a dinner date.
8.8k words
4.68
4.3k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers

The following is an experiment. I haven't written much fiction and my therapist encouraged I get back at it. There is no rhyme or reason to this. No Editor-kun, no second draft: going commando here! Expect lots of BE, FMG, GTS, Futa and other sexual growth, but there might be whole chapters where I complain how badly they adapted a favorite book series.

Ok, a friend wanted to join in the fun. I originally gave her the name Irene to keep the whole anon thing going and only expected her to show up and that was that, then she wanted to be a faun and the last chapter ended with a faun appearing. Kinda excited to see how the two stories intertwine.

PREVIOUSLY ON ALT: Ai's sold to a slaver in a large fantasy city, told she would be sold again for massive amounts of money, learns she is sexually more sensitive than her previous body, orals a fairy to climax, then escapes when Ai turns into a fairy herself. Irene - Ai's good friend from Earth - finds herself summoned to this same world, but is now a faun and expected to marry into royalty.

********************

Ai stood in front of the brothel. The isekaied woman wished to make an informed decision, as if to say, Out of the hundreds of whorehouses in this fair city, my selection of a fine and upstanding Prostitutionary is derived entirely upon a graded system involving seventy-six criteria. Nope, Ai chose this place because it smelled nice and the clients appeared clean. Not too nice or clean: escort services two streets over employed large bouncers in front looking ready to beat her tiny and scrawny butt if she stepped any closer, yet the Come Right Inn presented that sweet spot of not too fancy nor too filthy. An upstanding small business.

"Well, ya gonna stand here all day - again! - or ya gonna march across the street and suck a cock?" Ai asked herself. Her accent grew thicker when she Gollumed with herself.

Ok, full disclosure, Ai was not in front of the brothel. She stood three buildings over, across the street, hiding behind a compost box wedged between an eatery and a dildo shop. The smell from the restaurant's composter kept most of the urchins away, though Ai observed in the last couple days rummagers braved stench for food on occasion. Most times - especially come twilight - the alley remained clear of everything excepting small three-eyed rat-lizard hybrid creatures she determined were common vermin in Yrlmuh.

Rewind. This has been a busy week since Ai dropped into the carcase fields. Backing up to her escape.

Fleeing the cage, slavery, flying around as a six inch fairy: it did not take long for Ai to become lost in the warren of a city, blinded by shapes and creatures and magics and technologies more fantastical than any manga or video game ever created on Earth. For a hazy few hours, she kept flying and buzzing until she dropped to the ground in a small park and tried to catch her breath behind a corpse of aspen-ish trees. Maybe, Ai might have used that time to assess what to do next, but with a start her body stretched outward like pulled taffy and in moments, back to the purple skinned girl with horns she frustratingly accepted was her new body. Naked and normal sized, survival instincts kicked in and Ai got up and kept running. When she got tired, she hid and dozed, waking at every sound and keeping the panic at bay. Ai gained an education in homelessness and hunger very quickly. Between running, though, she learned about this world.

Four days ago, Ai escaped the slave pens of Adan Payne, a telekinetic gnome notorious throughout the massive city state. She discovered his pens were only one of a dozen different slave shops in the city. And city was the incorrect term, as it defied any concept of reality. Day three, she found a crossroads near a fish market with a map of Yrlmuh; unless she read it wrong or her civics classes were inaccurate from college, the city covered a space approximately one hundred miles wide and seventy miles long, sandwiched between a canyon and a river, densely populated enough to house as many as a hundred million people. Or at least that many humans, who knew what actual population density was when dragons were part of the population? Dantk and Melody brought her in through the west gates, the salt flats beyond known as the Dump because of all the random junk getting spat out through the giant magic portal called the Maw.

"Ya need ta stop bein' distracted and get ta more cock sucking!"

Ai slapped her cheeks to psych up, yet paused with a creeping confirmation she wasn't mentally well. Ai was cognizant of her mental problems, the kind requiring decades under heavy medication. She accepted they would have eventually kill her. And maybe some of those mental problems vanished when she transported into this new world and new body, such as many anxieties. Not all of them disappeared, though. Ai never talked to herself on Earth, yet these conversations with herself kept happening.

Ai felt her ability to discern reality slipping away.

"I will suck cock when I decide to suck cock, not when you tell me to," Ai responded, fixing the belt of the gray yukata she stole from a line early the first day, after the fairy inside her wore off. It should have been paired with pants or worn by someone smaller than Ai. No bending over to pick up pennies until she found some panties.

"Besides, not like I'm going to church," Ai told herself, moving her feet across the cobbled street towards the tall and narrow brothel with wooden architecture reminiscent of German Fachwerkhäus buildings. She passed some street girls in baladi outfits of sequined bras and open slit skirts out front of the building, likely a uniform for prostitutes in the pleasure district as she noticed similar baladis worn all around these streets. Ai ignored the glares thrown her way, keeping her head down and with as much confidence as she could gather, walked through the open double doors into the bordello's common room.

Simple and clean, the ceiling stretched high and the walls narrowed in a V towards the back. A few lamps with dim indirect lighting, a row of doors along each wall, plush couches done in dark colors near the entrance, with the rest of the walls decorated in tasteful swatches of swooping dark colored curtains. Ai's favorite feature was escaping the punishing red light of the sunless sky with cool carpeting soothing burned feet.

A matronly woman looked up from a lectern, the only person in the room, scowling at Ai. She was also over fifteen feet tall and had an elephantish head with a long trunk and molted green and yellow skin. "We don't hire children."

Ai returned the scowl, squinting at the words coming out of the elephant woman's mouth not completely matching how her lips moved. This was a common problem in this world and Ai theorized the magic behind everything sounding or reading English to her was behind it, but with a few people the translation became more disjointed. Anyway, Ai soldiered on and tried to look more like an adult. "I'm forty-one years old."

The polka-dotted elephant lady rolled red eyes.

"Ok, I see how that doesn't match up, and there is a story behind that, but will you at least accept that I am an adult?" Ai held out her hands because, at this point, the isekaied had passed desperate and swam in the waters of fatalistic hopelessness.

For a long minute, the matron glared Ai up and down, scowl remaining in place under her trunk but eyes softening after a time. Without a word, she lumbered up and nearly touched the high ceiling, giving Ai an eyeful of the biggest boobs in existence when she leaned down closer to the tiny woman. Packed inside the curvaceous woman's baladi top, paired with a long red skirt, this outfit added a long open red robe to give more decorum to the giant elephant, an air of refinement to the otherwise scandalous bra and skirt.

However, her regal mien and finer cloth didn't distract Ai from a whole lot of tits. Seriously, if these boulders were attached to a girl five feet and eight inches tall, they would place in the P or S cup range. On a woman closer to twenty feet tall, each bazoonga diametered thirty-two inches and must have weighed over six hundred pounds. The fact her red and gold sequin bra could hold up more than half a ton of mammary made it either magical or a feat of textile engineering.

"My eyes are up here."

"Sorry," Ai immediately replied, flushing while withstanding the assessment. She kept speaking with more honesty than Ai wanted to disclose. "Hungry."

"Hmph, thought I smelled something on you." The elephantine woman lumbered back around behind the lectern and sat down, reaching over to pull a cord hidden within a curtain. "I'll give you the day to prove you are worth my time. You keep forty percent of whatever you earn, but the room and food ain't free." A lanky humanoid boy with elfin features came through the door. "This is Lollmel, he'll take you to your room. It is early, so unlikely to see many Johns for a few hours. I wouldn't hold out much hope, though: not much demand for demonics in Yrlmuh or any other city this far south." She turned away and picked up a pen. "You have a name?"

"Ai Love," Ai said, her mouth suddenly dry, but fixed in a determined line.

"Well Ai, I don't expect you'll last the day, but girls surprise me sometimes." The matron wrote on parchement and waved the two off. "I'm Madame Vina and welcome to the Come Right Inn."

A clear dismissal, Ai followed Lollmel into a cramped hallway. "Don't mind Madame Vina, she's got a soft spot fer kids like us," Lollmel said, hearing the smirk she couldn't see in the dim light.

"I'm forty-one," Ai grumbled, clenching her hands and trying not to stomp.

"Sure sure," Lollmel said, long and pointed ears twitching wispy blond hair around his head, blocky features giving him a teenage Matt Smith appearance. "Gotta convince the Johns think you're older or else you won't make any money, that is the smart way to go. Only, you should try for just old enough, if you catch my drift: like twenty or something."

They turned left, right, then left again, coming around some steep stairs and climbing a few flights. Ai grit her teeth and tried not to bite this boy's head off, frustrated at whatever isekai deity threw her into this mix malnourished. Give her three months and decent free weights and then no one would mistake her for a loli.

"Anyway, you don't have to worry," Lollmel continued, not noticing the daggers glared in his direction. "The Church is headquartered on the other side of the city and we hardly get any Holy Questors around here. No chance of them raining fire down on us, Madame Vina wouldn't stand for it. It isn't like it is in the east of the city around the Monastery: we are much more forgiving people here in the west side."

There was a whole giant bag of questions suddenly cropping up from that monologue, but before Ai could ask any of them the elfin boy opened a door in the middle of a row of doors into a room smaller than a typical dorm. Two sets of bunk beds, two tiny wardrobes, no windows, a small desk with a dim lamp and a cracked mirror over a basin of water stacked together with three girls. Ai hesitated, but walked in.

"I'll come and get you when Madame Vina has a John ready, Ai," Lollmel said with a smile and wink, closing the door and leaving Ai with three strangers.

The room remained quiet, only the sound of Lollmel walking down the hall fading away. Ai faced the door, clenching her jaw as she worked towards the baby step of turning around. It was too fast. Everything since she fell into this world moving too fast. She didn't know this world's name, or if it had a name, or if it was a world. One minute a slave, the next a vagabond and now a whore. When could she pause to figure out what to do next without worrying about this unending hunger for food she wasn't one hundred percent positive involved sex. For all Ai knew, her singular diet for fairy fluids meant biting their heads off and slurping tiny women like juice boxes was more effective than drinking other boxes...

"Gonna stand there all day, new girl?"

I miss being able to focus, Ai thought, taking a calming breath before facing the three other women. Girls. Definitely girls. Or young women? Or...well, clearly female, but not human women. Young women. Ai wasn't human, though, so humanity was no longer a concern. At least in their twenties, which Ai associated with girls, but when someone was born the same time Ai attended college, it felt like they couldn't qualify as a woman, though that was clearly disingenuous...

"Hey! Girl! Wake up!"

Ai yelped, jumping and hitting her back against the door, a tall and terrifying girl over six feet tall with a glowing red gem in the center of her face and no eyes or nose, eggshell white skin, more red cabochon smoothed gems bumping all along her body, looming with hands on hips. Ai stared in envy because the girl easily weighed over two hundred pounds of lithe cut muscles and almost zero body fat, like a Greek statue to the goddess of weightlifting, wearing baby blue boy shorts and bandage wraps around modest breasts.

"Lay off, Mizi," said a raspy voice, a green blob scooting across the floor to physically push the larger marble and carbuncle statue out of the way. "Not everyone prostitutes because of boredom."

Ai peered down, about to reply when she noticed the tits on wheels. There was no other description for the dark green goblinoid girl, her juggs easily two thirds of her body weight. Not the biggest of breasts - especially not after witnessing Madame Vina's - yet on a girl only three feet tall and sitting in a wheelchair, she was pretty much a pair of fun bags with a goblin head on top. A goblin head with a spiky silver mohawk and enough tribal style tattoos on her arms, face, shoulders and especially her boobs that Ai wondered if her skin color was in fact dark green or if that was all ink. The only clothing she wore was a thick cream nursing bra, her left side open with a turgid black nipple leaking pink milk.

"See, you scared her," the goblin said, shooing the larger girl away (who held her hands up in clear acquiescence) and wheeled to face Ai straight on with a serrated shark smile. "Don't mind Mizi, she's blunt, not mean. Good to have when you need a threesome, able to keep the rougher Johns in line. I'm Ari Nell, and the loafer over there with an icepack on her cooch is Rima Mar."

A full figured girl with green and orange striped skin vaguely waved from one of the beds before closing her eyes again, naked and indeed sporting a burlap sack over her crotch. The skin on her displayed odd texture, but Ai couldn't see past the green leaves and vines the plant girl had instead of hair.

I need to stop staring at everyone, Ai thought, shaking her head and addressing the patient Ari with the story worked out while living on the streets. "Hi, I'm Ai Love. I arrived in the city a week ago but got mugged and all my things stolen. I don't know anyone here so I have been wandering the district and I hope I can earn enough working here to recover and find out what to do next."

"Well, no need to ask why you chose sucking cock as a career choice, not with those horns and that smell," Ari said, spinning her chair so she could throw open one of the wardrobes. "Don't think there's any bras in here your size, but you can at least change and entice a John to leave a big tip. We have some soap and water at the basin and if you're hungry, I have a fresh pitcher of milk ready to go. I know we don't get a lot of young prostitutes because the Monastery is in the city, but all men are secretly perverts and I'm sure a few are into girls your age, so don't worry about finding someone willing to plug your holes."

"I'm...I'm twenty-one." Ai gave up, slumping in defeat. "My...race...makes me appear young." She turned towards the wardrobe to keep from saying more, knowing if she asked the wrong question she might be heading back to the slave pens or worse. Nevertheless, the questions she choked down from such simple comments burned inside her.

"Sucks to be you," Mizi said, having flopped onto her top bunk and picked up something that looked part magazine part newspaper. "Don't get a lot of demonics this far south: thought you all were giant horns, bat wings and brimstone. Yrlmuh is probably the worst place for someone like you needing to feed on sex, looking like a kid."

"So I'm figuring out," Ai replied. Shuffling through the clothing and finding nothing, she settled with a white loop resembling a tube top, feeling the material stretch like lycra. How was there so much technology in this world? Her questions stopped when she turned to the basin and saw herself in the mirror.

This isn't my face, Ai thought with detachment, though it became hard to see as her eyes filled with tears. It was a silly thing, yet this was the first time seeing herself clearly since coming to this world. She didn't even like what she looked like back on Earth: she hated herself, she was ugly and she worked out so much because it was something she could control, could change. Here, she was cute. Purple skin, clear and without blemish, large round eyes with black cornea, delicate eyebrows, cheeks a bit sunken but it gave her an exotic appearance with her fat lips and tiny button nose. Poking out from under straight purple banes going down a tall forehead, two small pointy white horns poked upward, like sharp fangs. When she opened her mouth she noticed her smile stretched inhumanly wide, all adding up to something and only vaguely someone.

Ai was cute now, yet...

For a moment, memory flashed then dissolved, a fleeting hand running along the side of her cheek and a soft word. Ai didn't give it much thought, forgetting as she dashed her tears away with a handful of water, cleaning the grime of the last four days in as severe a scrubbing she could stand with the cold water and hard soap. Thankfully, her hair stayed unnaturally tangle free, chalking it up to magicalness because with all the hair she possessed now, not having to comb and wash it was a bonus. She paused for a moment in embarrassment before striping entirely and scrubbing her whole body, for the first time noticing no hair of any kind from her eyebrows downward.

Ari silently handed a pair of white panties over, which Ai smiled her thanks for before slipping them and the tube top on. Both fit, kinda, but the panties were sized for a girl with hips (which she did not have any to speak of) and the tube top tight even with her nothing chest. Two knots in the side of the panties weren't too fashion disaster and the tube was stretchy, so with a twirl in front of the mirror, Ai decided she presented a passable slut.

"What now?" Ai asked, coming to terms she had roommates in a brothel in a fantasy world.

"Anything, really," Ari said from her chair, a partially compiled leather purse resting on boobs she skillfully sewed together from a pile of cut pieces on the bed. "Unless you are lucky or we have a busy night or you are a top earner for the house, most girls might get a John every other night. Sometimes less, sometimes more. Vina'll want to see if you are worth her time, so you'll probably get something tonight, but most customers don't start filtering in for another hour or two and peak time starts in another four. Until then, we do whatever."

"You know how to suck cock, right?" Mizi said, not looking up from her newspaper.

"Yeah, I..." another flash of memory, then it was gone. "I know how to suck cock. Clits, too, if it comes to that."

AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers