Ai Love Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Mizi to tilt her paper down, fixing Ai with her red head jewel in an odd way, but then smiling and nodding.

"Oh! Before I forget," Ari said, setting the purse on her mams and wheeling to a small nightstand. Grabbing a porcelain jug, she handed it to Ai. "Fresh off the teat. You must be hungry, so try not to think about the taste. I've been experimenting with a heavy cream that cleanses salt out of the body and the taste is all wonky. Closest I can compare it to is a ham sandwich."

Ai looked down at the full gallon of frothy and thick pink milk, then glanced back at Ari with raised eyebrow.

"I'm going to school as a nuake: a lactation witch." Ari grinned her sharky whites and hefted a boob with a satisfied grunt. "Got a scholarship after the accident took my legs, only have another year before I get my license. Work here part time to supplement the scholarship."

Ai thought it through, then shrugged and stifled a manic giggle. Of course pink milk expressing out of the tit goblin tastes like ham sandwiches, because she went to magic mommy milker school! And after a moment of hoping this milk didn't taste like bread, Ai tipped up and chugged.

OMGosh! This is the BEST ham milk ever!!

Ai was surprised over the course of the last four days that she had not starved to death. Drinking Feliacchia, it had been like eating a Vegas buffet. If she had not been so paranoid and flustered at the time, she would have put on pants just so she could unbutton them and rub her swollen tummy, femjaculate that filling. After flying around as a fairy then turning back into her purple self, she remained satisfied but no longer bursting. Four days later, she became hungry again, but it wasn't the hunger of a starving woman: more like skipping a few meals and hungry for a meal, but wasn't yet emaciated and desperate.

Still, this milk plugged a hole in Ai the woman had been unaware of. Using her large mouth, she tipped further up and dumped half the contents down her gullet in a final slosh. Ai then ran her tongue along the edges, trying to get at the last drops along the cool porcelain.

"...any girl else think Ai is freak?" Rima asked, her words broken with a thick accent that sounded Dutch to Ai's ears.

Ai lowered the pitcher and scanned the room, seeing three wide eyed girls (ok, two wide eyed girls, but Ai was confident Mizi's face gem became wide-eyed-esque). "What? I was hungry. Sorry if anyone else wanted some."

"Nooo, you have all the yucky gobbo milk you want," Mizi said slowly, shrugging and going back to her paper. "I love Ari to death, but most of her milks taste like fertilizer when she's experimenting. I'm happy she's got a new guinea pig to test out her crazy boob potions on."

The girls all laughed and Ai found herself joining in, directed to the top bunk opposite Mizi and over Ari, feeling like this whole new life might actually work out.

However, as the hours stretched into night, Ai wondered if it would work out, no Johns assigned to her while she itched her tiny boobs harder and harder every hour, the mosquito bites on her chest feeling like they had developed some kind of rash.

********************

"Ai, wake up!"

Screaming and rolling halfway off the bunk before catching herself, a mess of hair and sheets blearily squinted towards the door and spied an eager Lollmel, motioning for the purple girl to get to work. At least, that is what Ai figured he meant with his hands waving, suddenly nervous enough to short her brain but enough motivation in this body to scramble off the bed and half run and half shuffle out the door, only barely noticing Ari giving a thumbs up and a toothy smile in passing.

"Sorry it is so late, one of the other houses put together a parade and drew the Johns in like flies to a spiderweb." Lollmel walked fast and his longer legs forced Ai to jog and skip as they navigated through the narrow hallways. "Madame Vani didn't want to give you this guy, but I made sure you had your chance and, well, Mr. Belicius is a solid regular and a gentleman, so he won't treat you poorly."

Lollmel wasn't saying everything, Ai figured, but following the bobbing blond locks and perpendicularly long ears of the boy proved challenging enough without ferreting out some sort of nuance. Besides, Ai needed to understand expectations. "What should I do with Mr...with the client?"

"Whatever he wants, I guess: kinda the name of the game." The elfin boy took Ai down half a flight and then strode into a much wider and eloquent hallway. "There is a parchment on a table near the door that lists some prices, though in the end whatever he agrees to pay and whatever you agree to do is between the two of you."

They stopped in front of tall and solid oak double doors. Lollmel knocked twice before trying to duck away after giving Ai an encouraging smile, but Ai grabbed his green robes and held on for a moment. "Thank you," she whispered, then let go before slapping her cheeks to psych up.

It wasn't a few seconds before the two doors opened and Ai went face-to-abs with a shirtless, brown furred minotaur staring down at her from the top of the nine foot doorway, his short thick horns scraping the wooden jam.

Before Ai said anything, the minotaur's face twisted into a scowl. "Nope," he stated, slamming the doors with enough whoosh that Ai stumbled back from displaced air.

Itching her chest furiously because this rash drove her nuts, Ai firmed her lips into a line and pounded on the oak while shouting. "Performance anxiety?! I have a cure for that in my pussy!"

"I'm into women, not little girls. Come back in fifteen years." The minotaur sounded disinterested and frustrated on the other side of the door.

Ai heard other doors around her open but she ignored them, for the first time angry enough in this world to boil grits. She was not a little girl! "Listen here, you cud-chewing, out-to-pasture breeding stock reject: I am forty-one years old! I cum on longer and thicker dildos than that No.2 pencil hiding somewhere in your pants and not only will you say thank you, ma'am in a couple of hours after waking up from your orgasm coma, you will return tomorrow and ask for seconds after choking down a bucket of oysters!"

Ai panted in rage, her hand digging furrows along her chest and likely to draw blood while standing in that hallway. After a minute, the adrenaline petering away, Ai felt tears realizing this was it, she just screwed up her chance. Which is when one of the two doors opened.

"Gonna stand out there all night?" a gruff rumble asked from inside the room, though the minotaur stayed out of sight.

Blushing hot magenta, Ai fixed her clothing and hair frantically, wiping her eyes and pasting a professional retail smile on her face before walking into the room. Her legs shook a tiny bit when she shut the door.

Mr. Bovine lounged upon a chair made for his size in an otherwise sparse room. Sure, the bed looked gargantuan and plush, but other than a basin filled with water under a body sized mirror on one wall, the space was bare. Felt like a cheap motel room, actually, to the woman who was desperately distracting herself away from the subject at hand.

"So, um..." Ai said, nibbling on her lip and looking down at the floor. It was wood covered by a thick gray and black speckled carpet. "Sorry about what I said."

"There are easier ways to get a meal," the minotaur said with a snort, reaching to a bag next to his chair and pulling out a notepad and feather quill. "You aren't the only succubus in town."

Flustered yet determined to move this along, Ai remembered the note and looked to her right. A small table with the lamp softly illuminating the room also held a worn piece of parchment folded up like a takeout menu. Picking it up, Ai read down the list written in a cramped font. She kept reading, opening to the next page. Her purple skin turned pastel when she unfolded it again, the illustrations widening her eyes and sinking her stomach.

"I am not doing...um..." Ai set the pricing sheet down sharply and gulped, stepping forward stiffly, absently itching her chest again. "Is there anything...you...ah...?"

The minotaur glanced up from writing his notes, giving her a glance that spoke loud and clear you aren't my type, then went back to his notebook, scribbling away. "Girl, nothing is going to happen, tonight or any night, between us. I didn't want you whining or crying outside my door while I try to finish this chapter." He waved to the bed, already dismissing her entirely. "I hoped for some more research material but I'll have to settle with my imagination. Now hush: if I can figure out what my character says next, I'll give you some copper so Vina doesn't conniption."

Ai wanted outrage to take over, but resignation was all that came while expectations flew past over her head. Climbing onto the tall bed, she sat and studied the man she thought would plow her field. A big brute, he wasn't just tall, but broad and thick. Lots of muscle, yet keeping enough of hard fat around him displaying an older man who could take care of himself while also enjoying a good meal. He had green eyes. Dark beige fur covered all of him, but around his bull jawline and on top of his head a darker, reddish brown hair curled, giving him a bit of a mane. That same hair went down his neck, over part of his shoulders and disappeared down his back past where the chair covered it. He wore cloth charcoal trousers, ending at his thick calves before his legs transitioned into wide hooves.

Ai noted that even as he scribbled into his book, he kept glancing up at her. And try as he might to shift his legs and keep it out of notice, when the strained bulge in his pants twitched, it was clear he came here expecting relief. The clinical voice in Ai's head informed that he was much larger than a No.2 pencil. Oddly, his minotaur dick helped push her past anxieties.

"What are you writing?" Ai asked, reaching to itch her chest again but forcing her hand down, trying to appear casual.

"A serial story about a gambler that kisses objects and transforms them into women," he muttered, scanning what he wrote while not paying much attension. "Maybe you've heard of it? Touch And Play by Belicius?"

For a moment he sounded hopeful, but closed himself off when Ai shook her head. "It sounds interesting, and maybe I can help? I used to be an editor, years ago."

"Sure, and my last girlfriend trashed my apartment and stole all my tung because she loved my caring personality." His forceful writing showed a higher level of frustration when diving back into his chapter.

No need to snark, Ai thought, then tried to reason a way into convince a writer she had the chops. Which is when she smirked, hoping they didn't have an interdimensional Bard haunting the city like Hamlet's father.

"The quality of mercy is not strain'd, it droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath. It is twice blest; it blesseth him that gives and him that takes. 'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes the throned monarch better than his crown. His sceptre shows the force of temporal power, the attribute to awe and majesty, wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings. But mercy is above this sceptred sway, it is enthroned in the hearts of kings, it is an attribute to God himself. And earthly power doth then show likest God's when mercy seasons justice. Therefore, though justice be thy plea, consider this: that, in the course of justice, none of us should see salvation. We do pray for mercy, and that same prayer doth teach us all to render the deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus much to mitigate the justice of thy plea, which if thou follow must needs give sentence 'gainst the merchant there."

"Uh..." Belicius said, his eyes widening as he dropped his quill and pad.

"Look, I know, I didn't write that, but hear me out," Ai said, holding up her hands as she prepared her defense. "I've well read and yeah, sure, I'm a whore - at least, apprentice whore? - but maybe I can do some editing on the side."

"No, that isn't what I'm..."

Ai steam rolled onward, keeping eye contact because this might be a good opportunity for her. "Would you listen for a minute? I'm saying I have schooling and years of training here I'm offering at cost. Heck, hook me up with some of your friends, I'll see about getting you a commission or percentage." Ai felt excited, her whole body energized and ready to burst as she thought of jumping back into the writing game after all these years. "Until I prove to you I'm worth it, you'll get top notch editing for the same price as a blow job."

"Shut up!" He shouted, jumping out of his chair and grabbing her head, pulling her hair to force her eyes down. "Your tits are growing!"

*shhhrrrp!*

Faced with the reality of breasts blooming past the size of two bowling balls when she wasn't paying attention, it shouldn't have surprised Ai the tube top exceeded max capacity and tore apart, freeing her mammaries to sproing free, the girls deciding this was the perfect time to accelerate their growth.

Which, of course, finally getting tits being a life long dream and obsession coming true, this was the moment Ai felt the message from her pussy that whatever magical shenanigans manifested, they were arousing.

"OOOOoooooh!" Ai moaned and pitched forward, panties soaking with squirt as she spasmed and came. Purple hands groped hot beach ball sized water balloons, but the orgasm and changed center of mass would have sent Ai flying off the bed if Belicius didn't reach out and steady her with a firm grab. Only problem, he steadied her through grasping a hefty handful of boob around the areola and squeezed.

Ai would take no responsibility there, the stream of milk shooting out of taut teat was an inch thick and hit him in the stomach like a mule kick. With a grunt and wheeze, he collapsed to the ground while Ai rode out having her breasts manhandled that way and lost herself inside another rising sensation of cummulation, breasts filling half the room and each the size of a small car.

Minutes later, Lollmel quick-stepped up the hall with a concerned expression, not wanting to ruin Ai's chance. However, other clients complained of strange noises and what they thought was destroyed furniture coming out of Ai's room. Knocking softly, he waited but didn't hear anything.

"Ai? Mr. Belicius?" Quiet as possible, not wishing to disturb anyone, the elf ground his teeth nervously. Numerous other doors in the hall peeked open, curious clients and girls wanting to know how the new girl got on, because no one gossiped like a house of whores. This was a bordello, though, not as if rough play were unheard of, yet incidents had happened before so Lollmel got sent to check on the pair. "I'm opening the door now, just want to..."

When the young elf poked his head in, the last thing he expected was ramming his face into a nipple bigger than his head. He recieved a splash of milk soaking him for his trouble. Violet breasts filled the room three feet from the door, and judging by the speed they crept outward, soon there wouldn't be any room left, only boob.

"..."

Lollmel had nothing, this was a first for him. A tapping on his boot distracted him from attempting to figure out how to handle this, though: looking down, the elf lad saw an arm manage to squirm out from under the titalanche. Reaching down and pulling with all he had, eventually he was able to get a soaked and sweating Belicius out from under Ai's monstrous and growing juggs and into the hall.

"I am so sorry, sir," Lollmel automatically apologized, trained well by Madame Vina. "Ai is still new and we haven't had a chance..."

"No worries," he said, wringing milk out of his fur and hair, soaked in so much of it, the pungent cream filling the hallway with its odor. Stopping, realizing he wasn't getting dry, he gave up and reached into his trousers and pulled out a tung, handing the black rectangle to an astonished Lollmel. "If nothing else, I got a great idea for my next book."

********************

After waking up in a strange world for the second time that day, Irene could barely gawk at a throne room set inside a building made entirely out of interwoven trees - white aspens, not oak or something she expected, but hundreds of feet tall and thirty or fifty feet wide at the base - before the hansom faun (who expected her to become his fiance?) summoned a servant in bright yellow livery. Before she knew it, Irene was shuffled off and found herself alone in a large bedroom built with white stone instead of trees, lavishly furnished, staring at herself in a mirror.

At least, she thought it was herself. When she smiled, she had the same smile, even with her upper lip splitting sharply. Glasses missing, but they wouldn't fit anymore anyway on a flatter nose jutting forward more like a snout. Didn't need them, either, her eye color lightened to a gray almost matching the white around them. Her eyes also seemed larger. Wide jawline for a woman but sharper features all around - as if she lost fifty pounds - making her more exotic than she would call herself before. The same swirls of ridged skin acting as eyebrows the other fauns possessed appeared above her eyes, but her horns were much smaller and - dare she say it? - dainty compared to any seen in the throne room, just little black nubs hiding under familiar wavy brown hair. Needed to grow that hair out, though, because her ears jutted six inches away from her head like two fleshy pitcher plants.

Everything else from the neck down...

"I am about to live the rest of my life with back pain," Irene grumbled, hefting one of her newly grown mommy milkers. Not perky by any means, these floppies felt heavy enough her traps burned in protest. She wasn't petite before, but she was three or four cups sizes larger now - probably a J - and they were pure mammary because they had real weight to them. Moving the juggs out of the way, she was happy to see her tummy trimmed a few inches and even exposing a little bit of abs, but the frown returned when she noticed it all migrated into her hips.

This was where it got weird. Weirder. Starting high on her hips and scooping down in a deep plunge all the way to where pubic hair normally tufted, everything down to her black hooves was covered in fur. Soft fur, she was happy to discover, felt like thick rabbit pelt, and of a brownish gold lighter than the hair on her head. Turning around, she noticed a stubby tail above her butt and wagging it around freaked her out, so Irene turned back and tried to find anything else different.

"Aside from being a freaking faun!" she whispered harshly enough it grated her throat, quickly slamming eyes shut hard to keep herself from bawling. All the emotions she shoved down, boiling hotter and hotter over the last...it hadn't even been an hour. All those emotions fought to unleash a wrath and scorn this world likely never experienced, but Irene clenched her body, clenched her emotions to stuff them down and do something about it later.

"Take me from my home, from my friends, from my family?" Irene kept her voice low, unsure who listened in the walls of a fantasy palace, but she needed to vent. "Kidnapped, about to spend the rest of my life away from everything I know and love, when this guy expects me to become his wife?! If it is the last thing, I will burn this forest castle to the ground with Mr. Hansom Furry and his court cry over no longer having a fancy tree house!"

Spleen emptied, Irene gathered herself back up and got to business. She doubted walking out of here was an option, and if she tried they would only incarcerate her. Newly minted faun girl needed to know more about this world and she needed freedom to prepare any plans for escape or finding a way back home.