Ai Love Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the largest magical university in the world," Mizi explained, allowing Ai to focus on words instead of the Brainery. "One million student enrolled, hundreds of buildings on a campus stretching miles in every direction and a few realities, some of the most accomplished thaumatic engineers graduate here. The Brainery has another technical name that is impossible to remember. It is where magi jammed a thousand years of magical knowledge and expected nothing cyclopian to happen. The whole lot of them are a bunch of festering twat crusties, but I spent a lot of time here when Custard attended."

"Ook."

Ai blinked, face to face with an orange monkey. A large orange monkey (though Ai intuitioned ape better suited), sitting behind the front desk of an old and suspiciously normal library built mostly of old wood and smooth granite. Hundreds of people moved in and out of the stacks, a menagerie of races mixing in the normality of Evma. Most of the books were large and leather bound - a few moving of their own accord or glowing - but it smelled like a library and that lulled Ai into a false sense of security under the moderate lamplight and ordinary rows of precisely shelved tombs.

"Thanks, always a pleasure to work with a professional," Lollmel said, shaking hands with the ape and stepping back to the girls, holding out a large brass key. "The basement you are looking for is the Octavion Collection. The rooms are absolutely saturated with dispersed thaum, but between Ai and Rima you should soak it up before reality twists too much."

"Encouraging," Ai said, taking the key gently and wondering if it would bite her.

"Better than boredom," the elf boy said with a grin and a jaunty tip of his cap. "Anyway, shouldn't take you girls more than two twerks. I have a few books to pick up in the Feral section for Mistress, but I'll wait until you finish and take care of the tung." He then turned, tensed his body up, drew his sword, and cautiously marched towards one of the rows.

Ai should have realized basement rodent hunting wouldn't be easy when they stopped at an armory after traveling through miles of street in their underwear. Ahem, most of them in their underwear: Rima didn't bother wearing anything but her leaves. There weren't any decency laws in the city, too many races with particular cultures for that, but even with her inhibitions turned nearly to zero, that walk of exhibition mortified Ai. The other girls didn't even blink, though, so Ai went along and if she blushed more beet than grape, well, it was not pleasant for her (yay for peer pressure). And decency laws or not, didn't stop catcalling.

It meant they Morphin' Timed from a strumpet quartet into the capable working girls of Euphoric Solutions (Vina's inventive name for her little group of money-making problem solvers), decked in four matching coats and deadly weapons to boot (also came with nice boots). High wrapped collars, full double overlap down the front and lengthened to the mid thigh, they were fireman coats form-fit with precise tailoring to each woman. Heavy, Ai's own coat weighed forty pounds (18 kg) and the light jingle when she moved said one of the layers in between thick canvas and leather was chainmail. It kept her cool, stretched like lycra, and the weight was so evenly distributed she only noticed it when taking it off. Also, the pale tan of the outer leather complimented her hair and skin. The boots laced to the knees and were less fashion and more military kick-in-the-door style. And shocked at the tone of her voice, a simple qiang style spear with red ribbon tassel was her weapon of choice.

"I don't want to call this simple, because walking in here told me enough that I have no idea what to expect." Ai fixed her bra under the snug coat that didn't need fixing, the act of adjusting her boobs a new nervous habit. "Sounds like most of you know more about this place than I do, so I think the best course is recon the room and sitrep the situation before making any concrete plan. Ari, as the magic expert, do you mind taking point?"

"Octavion is this way," Ari motioned, wheeling to the left and down a large hallway suspiciously devoid of students. "Where they keep the uncategorized stuff, makes it more like a thaumian waste dump. So long as we avoid eye contact, they won't realize we're there."

Ai half listened, trying to parse the girls into an adventuring party. Wearing their own coats and weapons, each embraced their own style. Ari draped her coat over her back like a cloak, maternity bra exposed and - knowing the potions capable of being unleashed in those gobbo moo emulsion cisterns sloshing on her lap - primed and leaking. She had a small pair of wands holstered on the side of her steampunk wheelchair, but previous conversations made it clear nuake (a witch that used their own breast milk to brew magical potions) were primarily support and not DPS casters. Though anyone who staring into the wide shark smile of a goblin would become wary of thinking her helpless.

Mizi tied coat sleeves around her waist to make a battle skirt, not bothering with any weapons aside from fists. Knowing how hard her alabaster skin was, Ai slotted the statuesque amazon part Tank and Thug. When Mizi cracked her knuckles tipped with hard red carbuncles, it sounded like muffled gunfire. Combined with her picking up Ari and wheelchair one handed so they could go down basement stairs showcased her impressive strength. Without eyes or ears, those shining red gems spotted through her body possessed sharper senses than most humanoids Ai knew. Never mind she came from a rich family and had oodles of money, the girl prostituted for kicks and giggles. Helping clear some rats out of a storage room was probably more diversion than work.

Rima remained outside of Ai's ability to define. The further down the rabbit-hole Ai dug into her Lacuna heritage, the more she learned demonics were rare and powerful races in Evma. Looking back, Ai realized the reason Vina stuck her in the room with these three was Rima Mar being a dynwa - a vampiric undead plant girl from a tribe rare living far west of the Dark Cliffs where most demonics resided. How or why she arrived in Yrlmuh, she wouldn't say, yet based on sexual appetite and plain appetite showed a girl appearing the anthropomorphic cross between Carmilla and a pumpkin with a pair of pumpkins, she was every bit the the demon as Ai. Not sure of her combat proficiency, the crossbow and solid steel bolts loaded made the easy going girl appear competent and dangerous, her own coat buttoned up tight like Ai's.

The descent to the lower levels didn't take long, and they did it in silence. It was quiet, but not unnaturally so: the lack of people after a foyer filled with hundreds should have given warning. The interior of the library became oddly comforting, worn stone and polished wood having a Hogwarts Castle quirky but not imposing feel to it. Bright lamps kept any shadows away and Ai found her mind wandering around the architecture that resembled Oxford English, though more if that style was copied by an Indian. Warm was the general ambience. Ai would have loved to explore the place, if it wasn't trapped inside this delusionarium of a building.

"Alright girls, tighten your kegels," Ari said, stopping in front of a large steel barred door, holding out her hand for the key which Ai handed over. Ari put it in and turned, nodding before swinging it open and keeping her chair to the side while everyone else waited for...something to explode? A river of blood? The Spanish Inquisition?

Ai waited a dozen tense heartbeats, then cautiously peeked inside. However the lamps worked in the magic library, they were lit, the room opening into a large space filled with low archways, wooden crates, bookshelves and lots of dust. Leading with her spear, she waved it around without stepping in.

"I don't magic, so is there anything we should be looking out for?" Ai asked, glancing over at Ari who presented both wands at the aperture.

"You actually magic more than me, but I get what you mean." Ari muttered something and the wands burned like embers, crackling as she swept them out and around the doorway. "Yeah, this room is so hot with thaum we can only spend a couple hours at a time otherwise the effects could transfigure permanently. Something must have broken free. Only reason I'd even suggest we go in there at all is we have two demonics. Ai and Rima will act like lightning rods and suck all the energy up so quick we'll have a low chance of manifestations, but the door swings both ways. Spend too much time in there and you'll both become unable to process the energy before it bursts out. I can't emphasize this enough, Mizi and I need to stick close to you or Rima otherwise something serious will happen."

"Got it," Ai said, thinking the best pairings. "Mizi, stick with Rima and keep anything off her rather than attack, giving her more room to shoot. I'll act the same for Ari. We split up until we find our target or whatever caused this mess in the first place, sweeping out along the sides and then meeting in the middle before moving to the next aisle. Need to cover as much ground as possible. Shout out when you find anything, the others come running."

Everyone nodded and moved in. Immediately, Ai felt it, and now she wasn't sure how to function. It was like three IV drips of epinephrine injecting into her body, an energy rush she'd never experienced before. Shaking and panting, she adjusted her bra and cracked her neck, forcing her muscles to relax like a full body Charlie horse. After a few harried moments, she got herself together and checked back at the others.

"Mmm, yes, not long can be here," Rima said in a thicker Dutch-sounding accent, her browning leaves greening and even blooming thicker in slow motion as Ai watched. "We will sick days."

"Then we better move." There was a wide center aisle, branching narrow paths between shelves and stored detritus winding off and far enough the far walls couldn't be seen. "Mizi and Rima go left, we'll take right."

After the first twenty yards into the stacks, Ai was convinced they were walking upwards. Another twenty yards, and she wasn't sure if they were moving, like walking on a treadmill. All the while, every minute it felt like stuffing her face with a giant tub of popcorn. The energy was a flood, but without substance. Empty calories. Yet it kept filling, even after less than ten minutes she felt uncomfortably full while her breasts hardly shifted any larger than her current H cups (meaning she wasn't increasing her internal magical stores while bursting with thaum).

"Where did you get your military training?" Ari asked softly, here eyes and ears alert but likely trying to ease whatever tension she noticed in Ai's shoulders.

"I have a lot of family that is military," Ai said, grunting at yet another turn that should have had them circling back on their own selves. "When you grow up with that, you pick stuff up. I even tried to join, but got rejected for mental health issues. Most of what I know comes from games and stories. If I appear confident, I think I don't have a fear response anymore, which would scare me if I didn't have the Catch 22 problem that turns into."

"Uh huh," Ari said.

Ai gripped her spear tighter, over-sharing because she wasn't paying attention. Not that she didn't trust Ari, but because Ai no longer retained the same crippling mental problems, she found difficulty not sharing more and more personal or even secret information about herself. Fear and doubt restrained her natural impulsiveness on earth, an impulsive nature now let free for the first time. There were a lot of advantages to losing many of her mental disabilities and hangups from earth, but it left her with new problems she never had to worry about before. She used to be scared of everything, now she wasn't scared of anything. It was frustrating, and all Ai could do was grit teeth and shut up.

"We got tango!"

That was Mizi, followed by a crash, somewhere on the other side of the large storage room. Ai spun back at Ari and pointed at her ears, not clearly explaining she wanted Ari to take the lead because gobbo ears were better and she would find the others faster, but whether Ari got the message or not, the goblin nodded and wheeled around, spinning down the dusty stone faster than Ai could flat out run, little bursts of steam puffing out of the brass tubes on the back of the chair indicating the tiny witch using magic to push her conveyance along. Ai managed to keep up, rounding back into the center aisle only ten feet behind Ari, though her side stitched and the Lacuna girl thought about pushing more magic into cardiovascular.

I need to build my own home gym and work out, Ai thought, turning down the next stack while barely following the trail of white smoke puffing away behind the goblin. Can't rely on sex magic to stay healthy.

The final corner brought Ai to the skirmish, halting suddenly to assess where she would do the most good. In her trademarked inappropriate internalized humor, Ai wondered if it was too late to find a handy fireswamp to deal with these ROUSes.

"Chhrrchhrrrchhhrrrrrrr!"

Ai once had a childhood friend who raised pet rats. Rats were cute and the little squeaks they made, like a squeeze toy was alive and singing (yes, Ai realizes she is not normal), still brought her to smiles. In Ai's head, they would be dealing with rats today because she played too many video games and the trope stuck, making her a tad hesitant to hunt down cute balls of fluff. These were not rats.

One of the large stacks of boxes tipped over and smashed, creating a low wall of debris emitting hazy green smoke smelling of fresh apples and cut the narrow aisle of bookshelves off. Four of the creatures were dead, three peppered with crossbow bolts and the fourth bent in three places like a fleshy paperclip. Another two were alive and fighting, and Ai wasn't sure she could even call them rodents. She remembered seeing things like them, half rat and half lizard with three eyes. When she lived briefly on the streets, she saw them skittering in alleyways and garbage. But those must have been the runty, younger siblings to whatever these things were. As if the same amount of skin spread over those tiny handfuls of pests stretched across bodies as big as great danes, only most of that skin burst fetid dripping, bloated cancers in mockery of anatomy models writhed and wiggled. These weren't muscles, they were thousands of pustulating tentacles all trying to move like a living thing and almost succeeding. One even tore more of its meat off to reveal another bulge of flesh - vividly reminding Ai of the troll from Tir Asleen - before getting a bolt between two eyes and collapsing to the ground.

"You know," Mizi said offhand, straining considerable muscles to grapple shoulder to shoulder with one of the creatures snarling and chittering with the deep thrum of Cummings to keep it away from Rima, "it just occurred to me that we are a bunch of prostitutes."

"I blame Ai," Ari said blandly, pointing her wands at three other creatures scrambling over the barricade of broken boxes, all three getting knocked back with azure bursts of light, but another two quickly replaced them.

"So do I," Ai said, jumping in and thrusting her spear over Mizi's shoulder, bursting the throat and spilling gallons of high pressure black tar all over the white woman.

As the creature thrashed onto the ground, Ai worried over how her spear hissed and smoked, but Mizi waved her thanks and looked no worse than a girl getting splashed in mud, spitting the black out of her mouth and leaning down to recover as the ooze had showed effect on her hard white skin. For a few seconds, there was nothing trying to kill them, but rumbling behind the smoke and barricade spoke of dozens more on their way and closing fast.

"Anyone ideas?" Rima asked, reloading her crossbow. Twitching, her chloroformed skin slicked and...taut was the only word Ai could describe it. Likely the dynwa nearing her thaumian limit.

"Can't run, they'll catch and eat us without a fight." Mizi was a bundle of sunshine.

The others weren't much better off, grim faces staring towards death on the other side of boxes and smoke. If Ai had more sense, she might have also frozen. If she were on earth, she wouldn't have left her room this morning. Instead she knew mutant three-eyed skinless skaven were about to tear them all to shreds, splitting her face into a fierce and manic grin. Ai of Earth might have severe mental handicaps, but Evma Ai was just as insane. Her visage drew the other three girls attention and if anything, they blanched more. "I have a radical idea. Rima and Mizi, keep them off us for a couple of minutes: I need a drink."

Rima looked over to Mizi and shrugged, scrambling over broken crates and firing point blank. "I love this plan," Mizi sarcasmed, stepping back to give her room and running a few steps to jump completely over and disappear into a screaming melee on the other side.

"This job is definitely not worth twenty medium tung," Ari said, pulling the flaps of her maternity bra down and exposing thick leaking nipples, cream shining gold of prepared healing potions at the moment. "You sure about this?"

"Having crazy sex powers does us no good if I don't use them," Ai said, though she had to gulp back nervous energy as she knelt in front of Ari's chair and mentally arranged the energy in her body to prepare for what was to cum. And cumming would happen: the few times the girls had practiced this, exchanging fluids and energy involved strong orgasms for both of them. They also learned there was a bit of Newtonian equal and opposite reaction that consequenced afterward.

Taking a teat in each hand, Ai was reminded how large Ari's breasts were. If the goblin still had legs (she doesn't talk much about how she lost them, only that she was very young and doesn't like prosthetics) the diminutive young woman would have stood three feet tall (94 cm) and - excluding her boobs - probably weighed only thirty pounds (13.6 kg) at most. Those breasts, though, were in no way normal proportions to any woman. Each breast filled a diameter of fifteen inches (38 cm). Ari once confided with Ai that she wore a 22ZQ bra (which meant her bust size was 43 inches or 109 cm). Brimming to the stretched limit with heavy magical lactate, each individual boob weighed more than double the goblin's entire body weight apiece! Ari wasn't a girl with large tits, she was mostly milk and mammary taking a small gobbo girl along for the ride.

All side thoughts as Ai took both those thick nips, jammed them in her mouth, and sucked like Mega Maid after Druidia's shield opened up her air hole.

"Ooooh, Ai, this is...you need..." Ari groaned and gasped a full body shuddering gasp. Clawed four finger goblin hands wrapped around the sides of juggs and accordioned hard, forcing more milk into Ai as quickly as Ari could express it. "I need to introduce you to Miller. He's my...yes, use your teeth!...he's one of my other boyfriends. He, he, he's on a ship, but he sucks...I mean, oh my Lower Pantheon, yesyesyesYES!!"

When Ari came, the pressure increased and Ai's cheeks bulged, spurts dribbling down her nose but most milk managing to drop into Lacuna gullet. The energy from the orgasm itself super charged her own absorption, her stomach bulging with a sloshing cream baby, then contracting as the thaumains bonded with her core and her demonic hunger took over.

"...!" Ai moaned, struggling with the pleasure spiking to the point of pain, forcing her body to filter everything faster than she was accustomed to. Ai didn't just use her teeth, she chewed and chomped turgid flesh to unleash more burning flood of golden milk into herself. It suffused her, like breathing in liquid sex to fill and fill and stretch out! Some of the controls slipped, her height shrinking a foot (30 cm), her skin taking a green ting while ears and nose morphed to gobbo proportions. As her breasts grew - though only in the J range at that moment - Ai panicked when she hastily grabbed the hooks on her coat and frantically opened the expensive garment up before she grew too larger. She was filling too fast, only half the hooks undone and Ai found herself hearing reinforced magical stitching stretching and she could no longer get open the coat. Fortunately, even as her breasts developed past bowling balls, nipples scraping canvas lining and gushing their own milk spots, her size dropped another foot, the coat now too large for her frame and making room to slip it off entirely. All this acrobatic stripping took place while Ari's nipples drained gallons of magic sauce into Ai and the Lacuna continued to greedy everything it could.