Ai Love Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...that...that's all I got..." Ari panted, slumping in her chair with sagging empty breasts, golden milk and a puddle of femjaculate cooling around both girls as Ai took a final swig and fell back, her own cunny puddle soaking panties as she splashed on the ground into it.

Ai kicked off boots and crawled awkwardly to the side, gasping for air like a fish out of water as muscles grew and contracted, bones crackling with compression and new shapes, one hand reaching behind her back to unhook her bra before the enchantments ran out of juice. Aside from an unresponsive body, Ai's mind worked out the difficult magical manipulations to pull off her plan, distracting her further. Her tits already the same size as Ari's when she got to the base of the barricade and her arms giving out, the titties too heavy and growing at the same rate as water balloons filled by a firehose.

"Hope work this idea," Rima said, grabbing Ai's shoulders and heaving her to the top of the detris, pausing and then struggling the small waterbeds of Ai's juggeries over the edge, green and purple flesh flowing down the other side. "More than thought coming, at least hundred afancs running towards."

"They're called...afancs," Ai muttered absently, relaxing all the mental controls on her magics and flooding herself with one giant burst. "...just been calling them...rats..."

Vaguely, Ai heard Rima shout something to Mizi. The amazonian gemstone woman burst through the smoke and squeezed past Ai's boobs to get on the barricade and collapse. Ai had never seen the larger woman bleed, a bright red blood but it sparkled, like how her carbuncles did. Ai wanted to pay more attention to her friends, but she didn't have the mental processing power to delegate. Because in the week since the orgy, Ai practiced Lacuna magic, and she learned a few things. First, the energy she absorbed could have varying qualities, which affected how she consumed that energy, but once it was in her, the mass of that energy remained constant. Ai hadn't found her limits, but the amounts she had been holding were already scary large according to Ari's tests. In a practical example, if Ai sucked off a single powerful cock and got one load verses ten regular cock loads, her body processed that energy into magical units, both the one and ten equaling the same total amount of one hundred magical units. The difference became how quickly or how difficult Ai internally stored that energy and made it available to use for magics. Part to power the magic, and part something she called Source Options.

...hydrogen solution, suspend in essential duatican crystal lipids, combine ionized flourine, agitate and apply metareality... Ai's mind intently focused on applying Ari's nuake magic as quickly as possible while thaum dumped completely into her boobs, both now large enough to fill the aisle completely, knocking over bookcases in their effort to find more expansion. At first Ai felt dozens of scratching claws and teeth slashing into her tender flesh, but that quickly stopped when some of the potion solution she was working on splashed. Many afancs screamed while their flesh melted.

"This is going to hurt," Ai said. Her pussy said otherwise as this release caused her to cum, hips twerking involuntarily as her vaginal canal tried to prolapse she was pushing down with her pelvic floor so hard it felt like she was giving birth to this orgasm.

It also hurt, giving birth a good metric. Ari's magic was about mixing chemicals - both mundane and magical - using her breasts as cauldrons for brewing. It was a thaumatic economical way to keep conversion loss to a minimum and allow for quick production times. Ari typically did this in a moderate, controlled manner, not hurting herself in the process, because she could only apply a limited amount of magical power at any given time. Ai did not have this limitation, meaning she could take all her stored magical units, applying Ari's nuake Source Options to all that energy, and release it in one burst. Ari's magic was a gas stove, giving a steady flame and producing consistent magic output over long periods of time. Ai - if she wanted to - took a grenade and blew up the propane tank out back.

So while breasts stretched into a pair of parked semi trucks with full tankers, crushing boxes and bookcases and afanc too slow to get out of the way, a clear liquid showered the room. Wherever that liquid touched, loud hissing announced anything dissolving in moments. Books, wood, stone and especially mutant rodents, they went Wicked Witch in fast forward. Ai budgeted some immunity to her own effects with her magics, but the front of her breasts bubbled with second degree burns to go with the earlier claw slashes. Those burns, though, were at lower efficacy. When Ai finished the last component - turning the acid from abnormally dangerous into WMD levels of potency - she let loose the teats of war!

"EAT ACID, JERKWADS!!" Ai screamed, relaxing muscles gained with growth and turning showerheads into nipple floodgates, unleashing her entire payload into the room. Then the pain escalated and Ai blacked out.

********************

Ai woke to the pleasant taste of pussy. Salty, earthy, pungent, apparently she cunnilingused in her sleep, because her tongue buried deep in tight twat and the splatter of femcum on her face and nose told Ai she could honestly make a girl orgasm while unconscious. Rima, to be specific.

"That was really stupid," Ari said, somewhere close.

Ai lay on the ground, pumpkin booty grinding into her mouth and face while Ai emphatically felt the girl 69 with much more expert tonguing. Ai wasn't sure how much she came while asleep, but her clit was sensitive enough to burn and the masturbation addict knew the count was at least four or five orgasms. Disappointing she didn't experience that awake, after taking one last satisfying slurp of Rima's rich juices, Ai broke away and slapped the prodigious glutes like a fighter tapping out. "How bad was it?"

"You stopped breathing," Mizi said, helping Rima off Ai and glaring down as if it was the Lacuna's fault. "Ari was screaming you'd gone into some kind of magical shock and if Rima didn't remember your demonics you'd probably be dead."

"Ok, um, thanks." So it was sexual CPR. Checking magical levels, Ai realized she ran on fumes, barely enough magic to keep her heart beating, much less let her think clearly. Her body was the tiny and shapeless form she called her default, flat chest included. She needed sex badly, and that was after Rima dropped her own limited thaumian stores directly into Ai.

Frustrated, Ai wished she could feel bad about it. Because at this moment - laying on the ground and tenderly touching her flat chest to feel nothing around a ring of fiery pain, clinically indicating third degree burns - the girl from earth wanted to laugh and crack a joke. She felt fine, like worries were something other people had.

"Anyone know what happened to the rodents?" Ai asked, too weak to get up on her own.

Mizi and Rima glanced at each other, then looked toward Ari who was outside of Ai's line of sight. The stares were speaking something and it wasn't a pleasant silent conversation. "Melted," Mizi said, leaning down and gently cradling Ai in her arms before leading everyone around a corner. "Everything is slag or soup, but we have another problem."

"Need hurry, need sex, me and Ai," Rima said, sounding as exhausted as a marathon runner finishing an ultra.

"She needs to see this first," Mizi argued, and the group picked up the pace.

The destruction they walked through was absolute. The room and all the things might as well have been cheap plastic, put in a microwave and melted into lumps of nothing. Hissing smoke burst here and there, but at this point the chemical reactions finished, leaving unrecognizable lumps. Further they got, the less acid reached, but the smell grew from acrid into putrid and that was when they came upon the chamber.

"I have no idea what this was," Ari said somberly, the chamber stench so bad the sensitive goblin plugged her nose and appeared ready to retch. "But I think this was why the afanc mutated."

It was a room packed with rancid fleshy sacks filled with fluid. Or rather, that were filled with fluid. Thousands of thousands of them, some as small as footballs, some as large as elephants, all of them burst open recently and a black goop oozing along the floor. The smell was potent enough to walk up and smack a girl. It should have knocked Ai out, but without sufficient magic in her, senses were blessedly dulled.

"What am I looking at?" Ai asked, pushing her hunger aside to try and think. "I don't know enough about this world or magic for context. If I had to guess, it looks like an egg chamber and everything just hatched."

"Mostly correct. If I'm reading the metareality right they aren't physical things that hatched." Ari pointed to the ceiling where large and complex runic circles covered every inch. "These created some kind of spirit creatures, parasites that would go on and possess nearby bodies, controlling them to an extent while also consuming before moving onto the next host."

The ramifications of that didn't take long to sink in. "Thousands of ghosts, all powerful and hungry, just suddenly burst out of their magical containment and are no longer here?"

"Yep," Mizi said.

"The nearest bodies primed for possession are a bunch of untrained yet powerful magical students," Ai connected the dots, horror blooming into ramifications.

"A disaster of biblical proportions," Ari agreed, leaning to the side of her chair and retching bile onto the ground. "We need to get out of here before emergency protocols quarantine the college and trap us inside."

The girls agreed, and Ai slipped in and out of consciousness while rationing what little energy remained in her casks. She remember the orange ape librarian being rather animated, Lollmel explaining there was a rush of something that burst out of the roof of the building, whispered urgent pleas to get out of dodge, and then the heat of the streets filled with gawking people staring at a sky with swirling and otherwordly lights above the Brainery. Some of what she heard explained that weird stuff like this happened often enough at the Institute that no one was panicking yet, but once the pandemic spread, guards and magical wards were going to snap into place around the campus.

"We need to feed the girls," Lollmel said, shouldering the doors to the Come Right Inn open while glaring towards a young dwarf girl womaning the front desk. "Karia, don't look at me like that, this isn't the first time you've seen demonics starving for sexual energy to survive. Both of these girls have already repeatedly given permission if their lives are in danger, like now. I need to you to run to Terry Street and grab any regulars willing to consensually donate for a good cause. Drop my name, I have a few markers to cash in. Run, girl! Ari, crack open the emergency potions cabinet and see what we have for injuries. Summon a mage if we need one. Mizi, take Ai to one of the rooms, make sure she doesn't move. Rima actually looks worse off so I'll feed her first then see if I have any energy left to give to Ai."

The Lacuna in question realized Lollmel must have carried Rima at some point, her orange and green skin now a motley brown and leaves wilting. Ai tried to say something, do something, but she was too weak and murky herself to function as the elf rushed to another room and closed the door.

"You are an annoying yeast infection," Mizi muttered, taking Ai down another hallway inside the bordello and entered one of the service rooms, a plain space with a bed and chair like a simple hotel suite. Setting Ai on the bed gently, Mizi slumped into a chair and ran fingers along a cracked gem in her thigh. "I'm too nice, is what it is. Still can't bother hating Custard for what he did, the stupid horse-faced loser. Yet you are worse. I loved him, spent nearly a decade waiting for him, but he wouldn't commit. I hardly know you, just a girl from some place far away and dropped in my room like a sack of potatoes. And I love you. More like a close friend - don't want to harem or anything - yet sometimes a girl needs her clit sucked and I'd be fine with that." The alabaster rock and statue of a woman ran her hands through braided hair that exposed the shaved sides of her head. "I'm babbling, and that is your fault, so shut up and don't die."

"Did anyone remember to grab my clothing?" Ai asked, or tried to. She mumbled something and shivered in the cold room, even the heat from her chest fading. Or pain anyway. Maybe when Ari came in, or didn't, and some of the pain dissipated but the hunger consumed everything, the need to devour enveloping who she was or would be, need need need. If she had the strength to move, she would scissor Mizi. Or the lamp: Ai was no longer lucid or picky.

She woke up when hot cock penetrated her womanhood.

"Ooooobuymedinner!" Ai shouted without sequitur, premen proceeding a soft thrust into her enough energy boost to bolt her head from the bed and realize minotaur loomed over her.

"I thought that's what this was," Belicius said, taking his time to reach Ai's cervix so he'd know where to stop. Ai couldn't see, but she knew from three days ago that at best two thirds of his cock fit inside without Lacuna shenanigans stretching outward. Painfully thick, his salami could split her in half if he cut loose. Ever the gentleman, the nine and a half feet (290 cm) of broad brown furred minotaur placed his hands above her shoulders on the bed and canopied while adjusting his position. "If you want something less...savory, I'm sure I can find a pixie willing to a dildo little women."

"I definitely like a steak hot of the bone," Ai said, happy to discover her flat purple chest was tender but no longer severely burned. Mizi was gone, probably to take care of her own wounds, and some disappointment fluttered that the woman wasn't there, Ai thinking she wanted to share her intimacy with friends now. Anyway, back to the moment. She rose shaking legs up and thanked whatever Pantheon was responcible for giving her this useless body that at least she kept her flexibility, planting feet on his broad chest. "Someone better catch you a bucket of oysters, because you're going to keep ejaculating until your balls are dry."

"I'm barely hard, I'll probably go soft before I finish. Hardly worth the effort for a bitty girl like you. A man needs a woman with curves." Belicius' green eyes twinkled, smirk ruffling his reddish mane around his bovine face. He smelled of hard work and male, the kind that worked with his hands and it made Ai dizzy.

The pain of her stretched canal announced he was anything but soft, she was not loosing in sexy banter. "Writers all talk big, but when they pull out, they fall short on the climax. If you are saying you can't handle-- YEEESS!!"

The minotaur interrupted by pulling back to his head and jamming in hard. He took care to study her face for pain, but whatever agony Ai experienced it was overridden with hunger, her back arching to take more and more of him into her. He obliged. Then again. By the third thrust he reached rhythm and Ai gurgitated enough veiny cock inside her sucking sex void she imagined if he pushed a little harder, she would taste his roast beef.

Spending a week as a prostitute constantly thirsty for a daily dose of Vitamin O, Ai became a consignor of cock. Minotaur cock, for instance, was less thick and rigid than unicorn cock, yet with more vascularity. Meaning in the moment, with every shlorpy pulls and squelchy thrusts, her labial flaps grasping every hard ridge and texture of Belicius as he worked himself up with more and more force into his hips, hard muscles under a comfortable layer of manly fat surging from the ministrations of a tender lover into the beastial rutting of a man meaning to breed.

"...huh...haaaah...grr!...try to...I don't...STOP WITH THE GENTLE AND PULVERIZE ME!!" Ai screamed, digging her hips into him, reaching hands up to his forearms and clawing her nails deep into his flesh as he begged him to nail her.

Purely a gentleman, there was a restraint normally holding the minotaur back. However, as probably her number one regular, she learned how to get him to remove the brakes. Pain would happen, but a Lacuna's body was made for unrelenting poundings and watching this pinnacle of a man's eyes glaze over, losing control while delved her depths tickled an itch inside. It was enough to make her crest, fingers drawing blood on his arms as her mouth opened in silent incoherence.

"AAAAARRRRROOOOOO!!" the minotaur bellowed, his gyrations taking on the raging pummeling of a bull charging. Bed springs screeched when they couldn't hold, only a few seconds of power plunging with fierce abandon cracking wood and metal under Ai. There was no stopping Belicius when the mattress sank, grabbing her body clenched in muscled contractions and lifted her into the air still speared on his erection, using massive arms to shove her down while thrusting up. Her body attempted pushing him out, he powered past her tight pressure and burst harder and harder into her, his balls no longer swinging as those softballs clenched, solid cock gorging into a steel rod. Even as a river of cum burst into Ai, the madness of his penetration kept him going and hard, not even pausing as he worked himself into the next round.

"Is this where Ai is?...oh good, you're feeding."

Between another orgasm cresting up - pussy so thoroughly beat and marinated she was sure to make a perfect entree at this point - Ai had room for exasperation when Vina poked her elephantine head into the room. "Can we...do this...some other time?" Ai asked, her minotaur managing to break out of his berserk fleshlighting of the tiny girl in his hands to throw the titty owner of the brothel a deep glare of incredulity.

"You're a prostitute, Ai, get used to it. As for you, Bel, I know your kinks: you probably got harder the moment I walked in." There was not sympathy in her voice, the massive polka-dotted madame striding to the side of the broken bed and tsking at the damage. "Wanted to say good work today. Don't want you hurting yourself, but I'm not blind or ignorant, you saved everyone down there and I appreciate that. I'll make sure to send a few more Johns in after Belicius finishes, need you topped off and ready to go tonight. The whole Institute is shut down, calling it a quarantine. I have some contacts and I think I know how we can make real money, but need you and your girls to move quick to take advantage. Anyway, I'll go fetch those Johns, maybe see what a gangbang does for your race."

Ai came again when Vina left, the amount of cum loaded inside bulging a bit from the minotaur's second ejaculation, her womb different than a human's and able to drink cum and store jizz until the magic properly absorb it. Belicious flagged for a moment, but charged headlong into probably his last refractory of the day. Guess it is time to see how many dicks it'll take to fill this tank, Ai thought, dropping back into the sensations and drinking it in, managing to reach his horns when he bent his neck down and planted a kiss on the masculine bull, biting his lips to let him know she wasn't done with his pussy piston yet.

********************

Irene woke up horny.

There was a magical system in the palace, temperature controls that kept everything at a pleasantly balmy eighty to eighty-five degrees (26-29 C) inside the building. Even with her furry lower half, Irene found the temperature and humidity pleasant. Outside the palace was blistering and dry desert wasteland. If she couldn't see the twin suns behind the uniform red sky, her tutors insisted they were there. Shade never helped, but fortunately every building she visited utilized similar environment enchantments. Some magical AC options were better than others, such as individual temperature controls for separate palace rooms. Irene slept each night at a pleasant sixty degrees (15 C) once she learned the ritual chant to adjust the magical climate. Didn't help one bit.