All Comments on 'Aidan and Katie Ch. 07'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Needs no more

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
I'm sorry

I guess that with a different title I could have enjoyed this story a little bit more, but between expectances (an all incest story), improbable twists (you just don't pimp your life long best friend-lover) and a really predictable ending (I knew where this was going since before reading this chapter) I can't say that I'm satisfied.

I gave this chapter 3 stars, the overall story likewise

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I knew it!!!!

When I saw you have Jeannie mention babies you were going to throw it in there. And bringing Asian and Elle back into the mix finally. Don't leave them out now from your story now they are going to be a big part. Can't wait for the next one. And I noticed the title is throwing alot of people off of your story. You might want to put something at the beginning of the next one so that they read it from beginning to end. Or they are going to get lost.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
@grendel

Unless he changed his mind, Cab said in the first chapter this story would be 7 parts long.

This is it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@lonley

I know. It's just that all the really great stories I have read on here seem to leave it open for more. The only one that didn't was Megan. Like In Live With Lori series I wish there was more. Lost and Found is another one too. Just bummed is all but it was a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope you continue this story there are alot of ways you can go

I hope you continue this story there a lot of ways you can go

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

this series needs a couple more chapters we want(no need ) to know more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ive pretty much loved the story all the way through. I didn't like the conception part, seemed kind of a crappy way to do it. Not really a 'conceived in love' moment, just shove it in and squirt. Pretty crappy, would have been better with the chicken baster. ...and both of their attitudes towards it were screwy, nervous I get, but the whole taking advantage of my sister crap and her acting like she'd never had a dick in her and it was so horrid crap just ruined it for me :/

In general it was a great story, just kinda had that sucky part that ruined the happy ending for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
strange

This is a great story and you tell it so well. The love is obvious. The sex is hot. The only thing is that last section. It was a little too presumptious of Jennie to want the baby concieved the old fashioned way without there being much more discussion. She hurt him bad. They'd been married and she didn't have a child for him, but she wanted him to be Dad now. If I'd been Aiden I would be seriously offended. The 'Turkey Baster' would have been a better answer or allow them to come to terms with their past and make love one last time and all of them be there. I agree with a previous commentator. These babies weren't concieved in love. He was just jacked off and put into her to squirt. She cried the whole time and He said he felt like he was fucking his sister? If they'd used artificial insemination they could tell the children later that sperm had been donated by Uncle Aiden. But this way, when they tell the kids what do they expect the kids to call him? And what about when the kids start asking questions about How they were concieved? We had a foursome and you are the Bastard children of Jennie and her Ex? They'll have a right to ask knowing that they have same sex parents. What if Aiden and Elle have kids? Yeah, the whold baby thing is just a little 'out there' the way it is done. Also, if you are to straighten this out there are more chapters that need writing. They need writing even so because there is much story left hanging. You've started too much without finishing a lot. What about Katie and Jennie, do they get married? We need to know more about Jennie's pregnancy and the children. When do Aiden and Elle get married and do they have kids? That would be more drama right there. Why don't they just all live together in that big house and raise all their kids together? Does The Elle continue to put a damper on Aiden and Elle's relationship? If they can't be together why should they even think of getting married? Some loose ends just need wrapping up there and besides, this is just too good a story to drop yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I will not use my user name for obvious reasons.

I have been around quite a while and have sneered at the gay agenda for years. This story makes me realize (for probably the first time) that there is much more to this life than just having sex with individuals who are the same sex as you are. Sex does have a lot to do with the relationships (as well as heterosexual relationships). I was impressed with the love shown between the partners and I became a more enlightened person. Thank you, CABONE, for writing this interesting and uplifting story. I still resent the gay agenda for pushing their lifestyle for children on through the rest of life. Let our children and young people choose any lifestyle they like without all the propaganda in grade school, middle school and high school as well as college. Let each person choose without it being pushed on them from every direction and don't let boys with male genitalia go into girl's restrooms just because they say feel as though they are females on the inside. And vice versa. Just let things happen naturally, not by coercion. End of rant. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To anonymous..

But your fine with incest? Whatever, man.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
A really good story and I, too, would have preferred the "turkey baster" method.

If I was writing the ending I would have them all swear, including the grandparents, that that was the method used. Have them swear on their lives as kids would have a really hard time understanding the situation. The way it was written (and I don't mean to criticize this good story) makes it seem cold. They should have been allowed to fuck as usual, it would not have been any more wrong. That way they MIGHT have been "conceived in love". And I would not have any problem with the incest, he had already fucked his sister so why would he have felt bad about fucking his pretend sister? As a dear departed relative used to say, "people are funnier than anybody!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
miserable

I love this when it started and he moved in with his sister and it was looking good but then to have them separate for others was miserable. Maybe they moved away and lived happy ever after but this ending really put me off didn't even finishreading it all. Jump to end to see if they got back together and was really disappointed that they weren't so can't rate this high. Why don't more end happy where they stay together and live happy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointed

I honestly hoped that the brother and sister would just live happily together but that quickly changed. And honestly I personally would not like it if my wife who cheated on me and left me for another woman decided that it was ok to date my sister. Also I would hate it if my sister decided to date my lesbian ex wife and I most definitely would not help them get pregnant. I really saw the ending coming but I hoped it would be different. I guess I disappointed myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

The whole story was great and dads comment at the end funny as hell

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a story, I really enjoyed the majority of it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Fabulous ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I need closure

When do Aidan and Elle get married? Does Katie help Jeannie fix her relationship with her parents?

GREAT story in any case!

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Pluses and minuses

Overall I enjoyed the story, well written and great character development. I understand that it was written all together and then broken into 7 chapters. It would be nice to have a book 2 so to speak and see where they go, the marriage etc. Definitely felt incomplete.

Once Katie and Jeannie bought the house, I had imagined that after the wedding Aiden and Elle would buy their married life house in the same neighborhood or actual neighbors. They did have the threesome so that Elle could get her occasional feminine touch and I had imagined that K & J would want the occasional masculine touch that had made them happy as well in the past. I thought they would end up as 2 loving couples that occasionally shared for that missing otherside. Especially once Aiden agreed to be the father, really bring both couples together.

That was about the only part that disappointed me. I agree with others on the conceived in love portion. It was very cold in some ways and felt more like a cost savings then an in love conception. I do like that they ended up with the person they obviously love. But all that conception build up for a couple pumps. Then the conflicted emotions after really throws the whole thing off.

I could have seen it being a catharsis for A & J, purging any lingering resentments he may have had and helping her to remember their past love for each other (without threatening her new life and love and without any bitterness from how it originally ended) It would also open up a new connection between Elle and Jeannie as well as refuel the connection with Katie. Really brought the 4 of them together in the conception love and still minimized the sex between A and J because obviously that is a sensitive spot.

I am a terrible writer so any suggestions I have should be taken with a huge grain of salt, just my thoughts. I am a huge reader though and I enjoyed reading this, thank you.

CammyGoesDownCammyGoesDownover 2 years ago

I saved commenting till the end. Thoroughly enjoyed this serious and the fact that I got to read it all in one go. I would enjoy reading about Elle & Aidan getting married and how they all (Katie & Jeannie included) get on raising their family. I often found the story amusing as well as entertaining. Across the board - 5 stars.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazing series. Not a fan of women irrationally over-reacting, but I guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Nice job conveying the level of love. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the emotional portrayal Well done couldn’t put it down. Downright “Awesome”!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous