All Comments on 'Aiden'

by city_bird

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
elle_auselle_ausover 14 years ago
=)

Great story, really enjoyed reading it, can't wait to read more of your work =)

xxElle

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 14 years ago
Awwww

Such a short story but filled with such love and emotion and drama that made it the little gem it is. Hope to read more from you soon.

thatgirllitthatgirllitover 14 years ago
Very nice.

Well written, erotic, dramatic and an overall good read. Thank you!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 14 years ago
This is good stuff!

Read all of your submissions tonight. God! You do good stuff. This is the first time I have ever marked someone as a favorite author the first time I read him (her). I'm ready for more as soon as you can dish it out. You are really good! I mean, really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

You sure had a way with words in this one and it was excellent! Not vanilla at all.

The Betsy Ross part made me LOL. As usual, hot sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:D

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

you are so talented!!!!! absolutely love the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Okay, so I fucking love your writing style. I don't really know what it is but it made the whole story very real. Possibly the sarcasm and the sometimes short elliptic sentences. Either way- awesome work and the sex was so hot and inspite of the length of the story you created two well-rounded, realistic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Perfect!

This is one of my favourite stories on here. You just made me fall in love with both of the characters. Absolutely loved the sarcasm and the taunting that in no way disguised the real affection but just added to it. Your writing style suits these two brilliantly. Perfect!

youll_seeyoull_seealmost 14 years ago
conflicted

so heres the thing im really of two minds about this story. because on the one hand i didnt like that he took him back so easily after he hit him but on the other hand i really liked the story and how it turned out so.. yeah .. anyways liked the story :)

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
Gawd, I love this story so much.

That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love this story =]

=]

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
I love this story

Hope you write new story :)

prostock69prostock69about 12 years ago

This was great. I love how you started it then went back in time to how they met and became a couple then came back to the present. Just brilliant. It was so intense, so emotionally wrenching to read. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Humorous, hot and an interesting plot. On the other hand, I wish we could have seen more of their relationship together besides a few sentences tying first to last. And changing the name of Win's friend from Mike to Matt is just bad editing.

lovinghunterlovinghunterover 10 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time! I absolutely loved it. Keep up the amazing stories. :)

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
Just reread this again (third time?)

This story will always be one of my favourites. Explosively hot! Searingly beautiful.

canndcanndover 9 years ago

i enjoyed this alot. i have to say that at the start I was a bit put off by aiden slapping him. im heavily against domestic violence. But, Win had needled him enough over the years that I might understand his smacking him. afterall, Win admits he constantly fought for the making-up and it's a story, so I got past it. I only would have enjoyed a bit more of their lives together, either in college or after, but all around, good story.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great writing and plot! Aiden confessing how long he's loved Win was my favorite part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same writer?

This is head and shoulders above the amateurish and cliched Unrequited. Wow. It's like two different people wrote them. This one is fast-paced and written well - and it's hot.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

What a wild ride! Powerful, painful, beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous