Aiding and Abedding

Story Info
My helps a friend in need…and helps herself to a big cock.
5.8k words
3.67
20k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers

The meal was splendid. Barbara is a great cook, in spite of her disability. An automobile accident left her legs virtually useless. She also gained an enormous amount of weight. Mobility was a problem, but she could handle things in the kitchen better than anybody we knew.

My wife, Phyllis, and I had been friends with Barbara and Jesse for only about a year when this particular dinner party occurred. They had two middle-school aged children, one of which had a prominent scar on her face from the same accident that injured Barbara. Still she was a pretty child. On this particular Saturday evening, the children were with Barbara's parents for the weekend.

Jesse and Barbara were the finest people I had ever met. All their friends were treated like family. It was rare that dinner was served for just the four of us (or six of us if their kids were home), so it was clearly a more intimate gathering, and with the wine flowing, tongues were loosened a bit. It should also be noted here that Barbara always called Jesse by a pet name: "Tiny." Yet, in the time we've known them, we have never asked the origin of the nickname. Jesse is about 5' 10" and weighs probably in the neighborhood of 190 to 200 pounds, so he's not particularly tiny, but not large either.

As we were finishing our dessert, Barbara had asked Jesse to go and get a bottle of port from the basement. As he was heading down the stairs, she shouted, "Tiny!"

"Yeah?!" he yelled back.

"Bring two bottles!"

"Okay!"

"Can I ask you a question?" Phyllis asked, and without waiting for a reply, said, "Why do you call him Tiny?"

"Well, um, it's because he's not tiny," Barbara replied.

Phyllis' countenance took on a perplexed expression and she said, "I don't understand. Obviously, he's not tiny. I mean, he's not fat or anything like that, but he's not short and skinny like the nickname would imply. He's also not a large man to use it as an exaggerated opposite."

Jesse came back into the room with two wine bottles in his hands at the exact moment Barbara answered "Well, It refers to a part of his, um, anatomy?" She particularly intoned the last word like she was asking a question.

Phyllis blushed and said, "Oooohhhh!"

"Are y'all talking about my dick?" Jesse asked coarsely.

"In a way," Barbara answered. "I was explaining how you got your nickname."

"I'm so sorry I asked," Phyllis said. "That was too personal."

"No. No. Not at all," Barbara responded. "If it were a big secret or embarrassing to us, I wouldn't have called him that in front you. I don't use it except when we're alone or with close friends. Never in public or around casual acquaintances."

"Thank you for considering us close friends." I said, trying to help Phyllis recover from her embarrassment and raising my wine glass as if I were offering a toast.

"Tiny," Barbara said, "why don't you show them why I call you 'Tiny'."

Before we had any time to react, Jesse put his thumbs in the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled the down to his knees. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his rather large cock, I'd guess at least six inches while limp, dangled between his legs. He was circumcised and the head of his cock flared out to a broad mushroom shape. It had a good bit of girth to it, too.

I looked at Phyllis, who was staring so intently at Jesse's cock that she seemed to be in a trance. Then she shook herself as if startled and said, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stare. I'm so embarrassed. Whew! It's hot in here!" She started using her hands to fan her face, which was, at that moment, a bright shade of red.

"Well," Barbara said, "I actually have a favor to ask of you. Tiny, would you mind going into the garage and get the hot tub ready."

"Sure thing, boss." Jesse replied as he pulled his sweatpants back up and turned toward the door to the garage.

Barbara turned to Phyllis, put her hand gently on Phyllis' arm, and said, "I need it for therapy; fifteen minutes, twice a day. But I have an ulterior motive this evening. I'll do my therapy later, but I was wondering.... I mean, well, could we talk for a minute?"

"Sure, Barbara," Phyllis said as she placed her hand on Barbara's hand. "Anything you need."

"I'll just go help Jesse," I said as I went into the garage behind Jesse. I didn't help much, just watched him check everything out and start up the jacuzzi.

After just a couple of minutes, Phyllis came out into the garage and said, "Jesse, Barbara has a headache and wanted me to ask if you could help her into bed."

"Oh, okay," Jesse replied. "You guys can get in if you want. It should be nice and hot."

"We don't have any suits," I responded.

"Suits? We don't use suits," he said as he exited the garage.

Phyllis looked at me and said, "Barbara just asked me if I would help Jesse."

"Hey, he's a really good friend. Anything he needs."

"Well, uh, you know how we've talked about including other people in our sex lives?"

"Yeah. What's that got to do with helping Jesse." I admit, I'm pretty dense. I should have deduced from her question what she revealed subsequently.

"Barb wants me to help him get some sexual release."

"What!? Really!? How? Why!?"

"He and Barb haven't had sex since her accident. It causes her so much pain that she just can't do it. Sooooo, she saw my reaction to seeing his penis and asked if I would be willing to give him a blowjob, or at least a handjob. She said that's not really sex since he's not penetrating me in my vagina."

"That's really ballsy of her to ask that of you, especially since she's leaving me out of the decision."

"No, no. I told Barbara that we would need to discuss it and she said she expected that. She just felt that this way we have the time to talk and decide without her or Tiny, uh, sorry, Jesse, seeming to be putting undo pressure on us." She looked at me with an almost pleading look on her face as I just stared back at her in complete disbelief. "Aw, come on. It's not like we haven't talked about this. You said it turns you on to think of me having sex with another man. We've pretended you were someone else while we had sex. We've even watched hotwife porn videos." Still looking at me with that pleading look. I still silently stared back. I wanted her to suggest it. I wanted to hear from her mouth. "It's just a hand job. It's not sex."

"So you want to touch his dick, huh? Does it entice you?"

"Um. Well. Maybe...a little." She replied nervously. "Ah come on. That's the first dick other than yours that I've seen in over five years; not since college. Besides, up until about ten minutes ago, yours is the biggest cock I've ever seen outside of porn. Pleeeeeaaaaaase. Can I just touch it and stroke it and make him cum."

I couldn't help it. I was trying to look stern, but a smile crept across my face as I envisioned her hand wrapped around Jesse's big cock. She looked relieved and let out a sigh. "Okay," I said. "You can give him a hand job."

Phyllis jumped into my arms and hugged me tight as she whispered in my ear. "You won't regret this. I'm going to fuck you silly tonight. Besides," she added as she patted my chest and gave me a wink. "It'll be good to give ol' Jesse a helping hand."

"Yeah. I guess he deserves a helping hand job from a good-looking woman. He'll probably want more, though, don't you think." I gave her a wink. "Hey. This jacuzzi looks inviting. What do you say we get undressed and climb in?" Phyllis was wearing a full-length dress with long sleeves. It hangs loose on her, enough that when she moves her hips as she sashays across a room, it alternatingly hugs each side of her body, giving a slight tease as to the glories underneath. The dress is also so very easy to remove and get to those goodies, especially if she's not wearing underwear, which she has frequently done, even in public. With her small, A-cup tits, she doesn't need a bra anyway.

Just as I was about to pull off my sweatshirt and Phyllis was starting to gather up the hem of her dress, Jesse walked in the door. "She's all set, for now," he said. "She'll need to get up in a couple of hours to have her second treatment for today, but I'll handle that later. For now, that means we can all relax and enjoy the hot jets." He peeled off his shirt. "What do you say?"

"Are you okay with this, honey?" I asked Phyllis. She just looked at me with wry smile and, gathering the hem of her dress into her hands, whisked it up and over her head, revealing that she had, in fact, NOT worn any underwear. Her little tits were pert, each areola drawn up tight and round, about the size of quarters, and the nipples were standing tall like pencil erasers. Like always, her pubes were neatly trimmed. "Well, I guess you are," I said with a grin as I rapidly undressed. My dick was already hard from the image in my head of her hand wrapped around Jesse's cock.

Jesse looked at Phyllis as he removed his sweatpants and said, "I guess Barbara was asking if you would be willing to help me with a hand job or blowjob." His cock was swelling even as we stood there, Phyllis looking at his meat and him staring at Phyllis' body. All was still and quiet, except for the sound of the jacuzzi running in the background, as they stood there at the base of the steps and stared at each other, eyes directed below the waist of the person opposite. Jesse's cock grew to an impressive size and Phyllis' eyes widened in proportion to its growth. Jesse finally said, "she has the impression that it's not really sex unless there's vaginal penetration. What do you think?"

Phyllis' eyes remained fixated on his cock as she stammered, "C-can I t-touch it?"

Jesse looked over at me and said, "Are you okay with this, Jim? I don't want Barbara or me to cause any strife in your marriage."

"Phyllis told me about Barbara's request. I'm okay with her experimenting a little with your cock and giving you a hand job."

Phyllis stepped up close to Jesse, slowly reached out with her left hand, wedding ring prominently displayed, and gingerly wrapped her hand around the center of his manhood. There were easily two inches on either side of her hand. Then she squatted down so her face was at about the same level as his cock and, with a look of intense concentration on her face, began using both hands to caress his engorged tool. Her entire world had collapsed into her hands in the form of a large penis.

I, too, was in a trance. The next thing I knew, Jesse was snapping his fingers in front of my eyes saying, "Earth to Mr. Beam. Come in Mr. Beam."

"Huh!? What!?"

"Sorry, Jimbo, I was hoping you would get a towel from the shelf behind you." I shook my head and looked around to find a set of shelves loaded with folded towels. As I reached back and grabbed a thick terrycloth towel, he said, "It's okay. My penis size seems to have that effect on people."

"I hate to burst your ego bubble Jess," I said as I handed him the towel, "but it isn't your penis that holds my attention. It's the fact that my wife is holding your dick with her hands."

Jesse just nodded and smiled at me as he placed the towel on the floor. "This will make it easier on your knees," he said to Phyllis. "You won't have to squat or kneel on the hard concrete floor."

Phyllis knelt down on the towel as she continued to explore Jesse's cock with her hands. A drop of precum appeared at the tip, so she used her left forefinger to spread it around the head. Next, she leaned in and held his cock against her left cheek. I was so turned on by the sight that I couldn't help but start fondling myself. I also noticed that Phyllis was slowly rubbing her pussy with her right hand as she used her left to rub Jesse's cock around her face, smearing precum onto her cheeks, forehead, and under her chin. Then she wrapped both hands around his cock and began to slowly pump up and down.

I was amazed at how hard I was from watching this spectacle and, as I was spreading my own precum around the knob of my cock, I noticed more precum begin to accumulate at the tip of Jesse's cock. Phyllis noticed it too and without warning or fanfare, she licked it off. My eyes went wide while Jesse's eyes closed, and he moaned at the pleasure of this almost insignificantly subtle act of oral sex. I wished I had a photograph of that instant in time. It was so surreal and so erotic that I nearly ejaculated. Suddenly realizing what she had done, Phyllis looked up at me with a horrified look on her face. "I'm so sorry," she said as she covered her mouth with her left hand. "I wasn't supposed to do any more than a hand job. Oh god. I didn't mean to do that."

I stepped up and squatted down beside her. Then I put my hands on either side of her face and said, "it's alright. That was the singularly most erotic thing I think I've ever seen you do."

She put her hands on mine as she replied, "Thank you baby. I don't want to do anything to hurt you." Then we kissed. And we kissed. We embraced. And we kissed...with a LOT of tongue action.

"AHEM!!"

I looked up to see Jesse standing with his hands on his hips and a scowl on his face. "Don't forget about me now. I'm not going to be a bystander to you two. If you want to take it to the spare bedroom, you're more than welcome."

"Sorry, buddy," I said. Then I said to Phyllis, as I stood up, "Please, honey, continue." But before I could back up, she grabbed my cock in her left hand and held me there as she grabbed Jesse's cock with her right hand. Then she pulled us toward each other until our cocks met, touched, and she held them side by side. He was thicker than me and about two to three inches longer. Phyllis then licked each of our cock heads before she fully engulfed my cock head with her mouth. She used her right hand to wipe her pussy and cover her palm and fingers with her juices, which she used as lubricant to start pumping Jesse's cock, occasionally rubbing her hand over the head of his cock to add his precum to the lubricant.

Phyllis looked up at me as she sucked on my cock and I said to her, "baby, I know you want to suck Jesse's cock. Go ahead. I don't mind."

She slurped as she released my cock from her mouth and asked, "are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Phyllis dropped my cock and immediately wrapped her lips around the head of Jesse's cock. She could fit little more into her mouth, so she continued pumping his shaft with both her hands. Jesse threw his head back and let out a moan, "ooooooohhhhhhhh man that feels good." He kept moaning and groaning as Phyllis maintained a slow, but persistent rhythm. Soon I could tell her mouth was getting tired and sore from trying to bob up and down on a cock with such girth.

Finally, when she realized that Jesse was not yet even close to cumming, she stopped, and Jesse's cock exited her mouth with a muted pop. She reached out to me to help her up to a standing position and, wobbling, she said, "Give us a minute Jesse. I need to rest for just a bit."

"No problem," Jesse replied, "I'll be right here."

"Be back in a minute," she responded as she guided me out of the garage and into the house. As soon as the door was shut behind us, she turned flung herself into my arms. We kissed passionately for a few seconds before she pulled away and said, "I want to ask you something."

"Sure. What's up? Are you enjoying his cock?"

"Very much, but it's too big for me to give him a decent blowjob." She hesitated, then added, "Jim. I need to be completely honest. Um. I, uh. Oh god." She looked at the floor. "Well, I really want to try and take his cock in my pussy." She looked at me in the eyes again. "I know, I know. We didn't agree to that and if you don't want me to, I won't."

I smiled at her pretty face. "Go ahead. Enjoy yourself."

"Are you absolutely certain? I know we've fantasized about it a little, but Babe, be absolutely honest with me. If you don't want me to do this, I won't. Just remember, once he puts his penis in me, he can't unfuck me. There's no going back, so be absolutely, positively certain that you want me to do this. It's not just for me. Okay?"

"Okay. Honestly, if I see that big cock slide into your pussy, I will forever cherish the moment. I want you to fuck him."

"Oh, Jim, I will never be able to thank you enough," she said with a big smile on her face. She kissed me hard again, then went back into the garage.

In the garage, Jesse was setting up an air mattress, complete with electric pump. "This will only take a couple of minutes, "he said as he grabbed a bedsheet and a couple more towels from the shelf, "and it will be a lot more comfortable for the three of us."

I noticed his cock had deflated to about half mast, while I, thinking of seeing my beautiful wife impaled on his big cock, was so rock solid I could have hammered nails with my dick. Precum was oozing out of my cock head and seeping down the sides. Phyllis noticed and, using her right hand, rubbed up and down and all around my cock, smearing the juices around and damn near making me cum in the process. "You better stop that," I said, "or my evening will be short lived, and your hand will be a mess."

"Oh! Sorry," she said as she jerked her hand away. The whole time, her eyes never left Jesse's cock.

Jesse, meanwhile, had covered the air mattress with a sheet, rolled up a towel and placed it at one end of the mattress, and spread out another towel about three feet down from the rolled-up towel. He surveyed his handy work and said, "that should do nicely." Then he lay down on the mattress with his head on the rolled-up towel and his groin nicely positioned in the center of the towel that was spread out. Less mess when all is fun and done. Nice forward thinking on Jesse's part. "Please, join me," he said.

Phyllis sauntered over as if in a trance. She moved to the end near Jesse's feet and got down on the mattress on her hands and knees. She sidled up between Jesse's legs, and using her left hand, grasped his cock, pointed it toward the ceiling, and brought her mouth down over the tip. She immediately began bobbing her head up and down, taking only a couple of inches of Jesse's cock into her mouth. Simultaneously, she was using her left hand to jerk him off.

As sexy and erotic as that scene was (and it was better than any pornographic blowjob scene I had ever seen), I positioned myself under Phyllis' pussy, on my back with my shoulders between Jesse's ankles. She was gaping open wider than I had ever seen her before. Her Juices were literally dripping onto my face as I grasped her hips and pulled her pussy down to my mouth. Then I tongue fucked her, sticking my tongue as far into her pussy as I could, then licking straight up and over her exposed clitoris. My nose was brushing through her pubic hair as I inhaled her musky scent. I continued until my tongue ached, then I gently pushed her hips up, gasping for breath.

She discontinued her ministrations on Jesse's penis and rose up to a kneeling position with her pussy still dripping onto my face, so I, too, sat up and turned around in time to see Phyllis walk up on her knees and straddle Jesse's hips. Then she turned around to face me. His tool was sticking straight up, and the head nestled in Phyllis' pubes with the tip right on top of her clitoral hood. She reached out to me, and I walked up to her on my knees. We kissed and she held me close, my own cock was pressed against her belly. She whispered into my ear, "Are you sure about this? Last chance to change your mind."

I kissed her neck and as I started to back away, I whispered back, "If you want to fuck him, then go ahead and fuck him. Just remember you are still mine."

"I'll always be yours no matter what," she said as she reached down with her left hand, the hand that bore the wedding and engagement rings that I gave to her and that she never removed from her finger, grasped his cock just below the head, and inserted the tip into her pussy. I nearly came on the spot as I watched her lower herself down, down, down, fully engulfing his big dick. I cannot properly describe the look of sexual ecstasy on her face, but I'll try. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was slightly open. Her chin jutted out. Her forehead was furrowed. Her cheeks were flush. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwd!" She exclaimed, drawing the three words out over the time it took for her to completely lower herself down. I wish I had videoed it. The image of her sliding down his cock is forever stuck in my mind, and I play it over and over, nearly every day.

Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers
12