Aiding and Abedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes she slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, until her legs grew tired and sore. Then she leaned forward, put her hands on his knees, and began rocking her hips forward and back. "MMMMmmmmmmmmm," she moaned with pleasure, the look on her face was the same as before, except that her mouth was now closed, and she bit slightly on the left part of her lower lip. Since she was leaning forward, I took the opportunity to kiss her on the mouth. We tangled our tongues for a bit, then she leaned back and supported her upper body on her hands, which rested on Jesse's chest. She lifted her hips slightly and let Jesse do some of the work. He started thrusting up into her cunt at a rapid, but steady, pace.

That rosebud of a clitoris was winking at me as it was exposed from its hood. Without really thinking, I leaned forward and lapped at it with my tongue. Now here's the weird part (at least it was weird for me). As I lapped at her clit, my tongue would lick along a small part of Jesse's shaft. I didn't think anything about it much at the time. It was just a strange sensation. Looking back on it, well, it's kind of gross and erotic at the same time. I don't consider myself bisexual, but that was not so bad. I still don't think I could actually suck a cock though. Anyway, very quickly Phyllis shivered and had an orgasm. She screamed out, "I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiiiing! Oooohhhh, fuuuuuck!" Then she went stiff for a couple of seconds before collapsing back on Jesse's chest.

I moved off of the mattress and Jesse helped me lift her up off of him. I kissed her again as I laid her down on her back. Jesse moved up and knelt between her outstretched legs, slowly pumping his cock with his right hand. "Are you ready for round two?" I asked as I moved over and knelt down at the end of the mattress near her head. Phyllis just nodded and looked down, wide eyed, as Jesse lined up his meat with her soaking pussy. In one swift motion he inserted his penis and pushed all the way inside. Phyllis again closed her eyes, stuck her chin up in the air, sucked in a big gasp of air, and gripped the sides of the mattress with both hands.

Jesse began to fuck her at a slow and steady pace. With each thrust, Phyllis would let out a grunt. "Umph...umph...umph...umph...!" It was an absolutely amazing sight, watching his slick, lubricated cock plunge in and out of her cunt. She looked so incredibly sexy as her head moved in unison to Jesse's thrusts. Her left hand was on his chest, as if she could somehow control his movements. She reached back over her head with her right hand and found my right thigh. Then she looked up at me as her hand fumbled its way up to my cock. She began gently pumping my cock with her hand as we made eye contact. She smiled. I smiled back and gently swept a lock of her hair out of her face, which, like the rest of her body, was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She said, "Umph! Thank you! Umph! I...umph...love you...umph...so much! Umph!"

"I love you, too." I said as I kissed her on her lips, upside-down. Then she had an Earth-shattering orgasm.

Crystal glasses shattered, Items fell off of the shelves, and the cement floor cracked as she screamed in ecstasy. Okay, not really...but she did stiffen up, arch her back, and scream out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy fuuuuuucking gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwd!"

This, naturally, sent Jesse over the top. He grunted loudly then pulled his dick out of my wife's pussy and shot at least six ropes of cum over Phyllis. The first rope actually shot all the way over her face and between my knees. The second and third ropes hit her chin. The fourth and fifth made it as far as her cleavage, while the sixth and final rope only made it to her belly button. Needless to say, Phyllis had a fair amount of semen on her body and face when Jesse finished unloading. Jesse, fell back into a sitting position at Phyllis' feet as his cock slowly withered and sweat glistened on his face and body. He said, "Damn! That was good."

"Finally!" I interjected as I stood and moved around between Phyllis' legs and nudged Jesse out of the way. "It's my turn."

Phyllis immediately covered her pussy with both hands and said, "Um, baby?"

"Yeah," I answered with my erection in my left hand, ready to guide my cock into her sopping pussy.

"Jesse didn't pull out fast enough and he came a little bit inside me. Do you still want me?"

"More than ever," I replied as I used my right hand to grasp her wrists and pull her hands up while simultaneously inserting my cock and driving inside her to the hilt. Her pussy was so expanded and slick that there was very little friction. Ordinarily, that should be a recipe for a longer lasting ride, but alas, I had been at the edge from the time Jesse first stuck his cockhead inside my wife's pussy, so after about five thrusts I announced, "I'm going to cum!"

Phyllis, who had put her hands on my ass and pulled me home when I first entered her, pulled me tight once more, and said, "Give it to me, baby! Reclaim your hotwife!"

So, I did. I ejaculated more semen than I had in my entire life. The last two squirts caused a backflow to exit her pussy around my cock, so that both of our pubic hair patches were matted and gunky with my, and a little of Jesse's, spunk. Very quickly I withered, and my cock slid easily out of Phyllis' pussy, followed by a flow of semen.

What a sight!! It was a cream pie like none I had ever seen before. Her pussy gaped open, and a flood of goo seeped out. Did I lick it up? Hell no! In a heightened state of sexual anticipation, I might have, but now that I had come crashing down from that sexual high, it did NOT look at all appetizing.

There we were. Worn out and sweaty. The stale pungent smell of sex hung heavily in the air. "Hey," Jesse said. "You don't need to go home. Feel free to crash in our guest room. The sheets are clean, but you can dirty them up." Which we did since we were both too exhausted to even shower off. We didn't have any other clothes anyway, so we just fell into the clean bed, cum covered bodies and all.

At some time during the night, I woke up and found myself alone in the bed. Stiffly, I got up and crept down the dark hall, still naked. All was quiet, so I continued slowly and carefully into the living room. There was the faintest of sounds. It was a repeating grunting sound like someone working out, but really fast, and an equally fast repeating yelp, like someone was hitting a small dog. As I crept up to the door to the garage, it became clear. SEX! Immediately my heart began racing. I knew before I opened the door (very slowly so as not to disturb them) that Jesse and my faithful wife were fucking again.

The sight before my eyes caused an instant erection. There was Phyllis on her hands and knees as Jesse was pounding her hard and fast doggy style. As I slowly entered the room, Phyllis looked up and saw me. A huge grin broke out across her face as she lifted her right hand and used her index finger to beckon me. I walked over and got on my knees at the edge of the mattress, my erection waiving around in front of her face.

"Oh, hey buddy!" Jesse said as he stopped all movement with his dick still buried in Phyllis' cunt. "I stopped into the guest room to see if both of you would be up for another round. Phyllis was awake but you were sleeping so soundly that we couldn't wake you up. We came out here so we wouldn't disturb you. I really do hope this is okay."

I smiled and replied, "I believe my erection is proof enough that I'm more than okay with this. I'm just sorry I didn't wake up to see the start. Here darlin'," I said to Phyllis as I took my penis in my left hand and positioned the tip at her lips, "have a snack."

Phyllis instantly engulfed my cockhead with her mouth and Jesse started pumping away again at a rapid pace causing Phyllis to naturally pump my cock with her mouth in a classic spit roast. It was almost musical the way Jesse would grunt, and Phyllis would yelp, followed a split second later by my own grunt. The tempo was quick and very soon I could feel an eminent ejaculation. "I'm about to cum!" I announced.

Phyllis immediately pulled back from my cock and said, "Not yet big boy. I have plans for you. I want your cum in my pussy." Then she rolled sideways and dropped to disengage herself from Jesse and said, "Change of position. Jesse, move off for a second." Looking at me she said, "Babe, lay down here on your back." I did as she asked. She straddled my hips, and grasping my cock with her left hand, slowly lowered herself onto me with her back facing my head. I had a perfect view of her slightly plump ass coming to rest on my lower abdomen as she slid her pussy down the shaft of my engorged dick. "Okay Jesse," she said, "feed me your gorgeous cock."

Jesse stepped up to Phyllis' left side so that I had a clear view of her left hand wrapping around the large shaft and guiding the tip up to her mouth. Her lips parted and she put the tip in her mouth as her tongue swirled around the head. That was it for me, "Oh Shit! I'm cumming!" I yelled as I ejaculated into her pussy without any warning or fanfare. As is often the case when we make love, the act of my ejaculating will drive Phyllis to orgasm, which she did before my dick even finished squirting inside her. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss! Oooooooohhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" She screamed as her whole body spasmed. Somehow, she continued to pump Jesse's rod with her left hand throughout her entire orgasm. This scene, in turn, caused Jesse to grunt and unload about six or seven shots of cum all over Phyllis' face and chest.

For about a minute we just remained motionless, Jesse's dick in Phyllis' hand, my dick up her cunt, and cum dripping off, and out, of Phyllis. Phyllis turned around with a big smile on her cum covered face, dropped down on me, and attempted to kiss me. I shook my head left and right with pursed lips trying not to get any of Jesse's cum in my mouth. I did, however, get a great deal of his cum all over my face and chest as Phyllis wriggled on top of me. Then we stopped our playful struggle and kissed with a passion we haven't had since we were dating, and I didn't care about anybody's cum in my mouth. I just played with Phyllis' tongue.

Needless to say, the remainder of the night was spent in deep sleep for all of us. During the drive home the next morning, Phyllis and I were quiet, but stole smiling glances at each other throughout the trip. We held hands as we walked up to our house and made love as soon as we were inside with an intensity unmatched since the first time we had sex. It was like we were starting all over again.

By the way, we never did get in the hot tub.

12