AILA Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Working...*

The man switched windows and pulled up his own Flicktalk feed while he waited.

As AILA consumed the videos and posts from the social media site, a subprocess reviewed the few days she had helped Ash. It had been simple to break into the phone company's text messaging system to intercept Meredith's despairing conversation with her friend, Charlie Vess bragging to his friends about breaking into Gert's phone to find the nude photos of her and her girlfriend, the married couple's cuckold fantasy that got Ash his first experience with intercourse, and the porn director's frenzied, petulant messages for a replacement performer. Ash hadn't taken her suggestion to head to the rest stop but she realized that he probably wouldn't have taken advantage of the 'gloryhole' she'd found out about. It had been harder to take over Meredith's social media feed and fill it with ads about dating and pictures of men who looked somewhat like Ash, but it seemed that AILA's efforts had managed to nudge the woman sufficiently to reach out to him.

The new social media feed was interesting...so many young people who also lacked confidence and were so eager to impress their followers...

To Be Continued...

12