Ailva the Huntress Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her peak approaching quickly as the tongue was pulled from her mouth, allowing her to breathe freely again. She had only ever cum once before, a cold night in her tent with the shaft of her bow. It was a brief flash of pleasure that left the bow damp and herself feeling guilty. It was nothing compared to what was building up inside her at that moment.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Knot me you wonderful creature! Breed me like your bitch!"

The creature didn't stop, didn't even seem to acknowledge her words. It shoved its cock deeper inside her than ever before, finally pushing that thick knot inside her tight pussy with a satisfying plop. Ailva threw her head back and screamed in bliss as it did, and as she came.

Ailva couldn't be sure what happened after that. Her vision went pure white, and for a moment she felt like she wasn't on the earth anymore, but floating in the air. Her body spasmed and shook, as she felt the beast start to cum inside her, shooting her pussy absolutely full of hot cum and the massive knot held it all inside her.

"Soooooo full... " Ailva purred, still gone as she gently pulled the metal head of the beast towards her, and pressed her lips against it.

~~~~~~

She finally came back to herself after a long time had passed. The cum inside her was no longer hot, but only warm. She blinked and tried to remember where she was, and why it was so dark. She realized the cock was still buried inside her, and then from the faint humming above her, she realized the beast was laying on top of her. She smiled and nuzzled her cheek against it.

The beast suddenly shifted and moved up. A breeze ran over her damp breasts, and Ailva shivered but she still smiled up at him as he tilted his face-plate to look at her. The movement made his cock pull against her pussy and she gasped a little, shocked by the feeling.

"Aww, I didn't think you cared," she said warmly.

"It is instinct for me to protect my seed," the text across his face replied. "And the night is cold. I didn't want you to come to any unnecessary damage."

"Thank you?" Ailva said with a small chuckle in her voice.

"Unfortunately, my creators didn't see fit to give me the ability to make my knot shrink on command," it said, ignoring her thanks. "However it should loosen up soon enough for us to separate, and then I can be on my way."

Ailva frowned as she considered that. "Where will you be going?"

"To the Server for this sector. It is where we have always gone to collect and share data, as well as recharge and repair any damage."

"Take me with you," she said, her voice sounding far more sure of itself than she did.

"No." The words were bolded on the face, as if it wanted to emphasize them. "The Server hasn't had human feet touch it since the old masters. It won't be sullied by inferior successors."

Ailva considered her words carefully. "I just lost my village, and I'm not interested in going to another. This place, The Server, sounds interesting. It sounds like a great place to join a new pack. So I'm going, whether or not you want me to. If you don't take me, I'll just track you there."

The beast let out a low growl, "the path is dangerous. There are traps designed to ward off curious humans."

"Then you better take me."

Ailva smirked up into the cold black plate as she crossed her arms over her chest. The beast looked down at her for a moment. And then he pulled back, Ailva suddenly let out another gasp as the knot pulled itself free from her pussy and the seed inside her spilled out onto the ground. She almost missed the beast moving towards the trees, away from her. She might even have, if it didn't stop to look back at her.

"Fine, but only because you still carry my seed and this irrational instinct demands your protection. I won't take you there myself, but I will lead you to one of us who can deliver you safely to The Server." Ailva felt another cold breeze and she shivered again. She was about to speak when more text scrolled by. "And that one shall also give you new clothes. Even a fresh bow, if it is desired."

Ailva closed her mouth and then felt herself smile. "Thank you," she purred as she walked over to the beast. "Maybe I can find some way to thank you for your kindness, before I leave," she said as she raked her nails down the beast's metal back.

It shivered for a second, and then shook itself off as it took a few steps forward.

Ailva glanced back once towards the direction of her old village, her old life. And then she turned away from it completely and followed the beast into the darkness of her new future.

~~~~~

Shora grabbed a piece of leather and held it up to the soft light that came in through the branches. She had been out hunting all night to find this. She had found a small section of ground that had clearly served as a breeding ground just a few hours ago. The silhouette of a human back in the dirt was still visible, and the puddle was unmistakably dried cum.

Shora stood up, dropped the scrap, and looked over the scene again, torn clothes and destroyed arrows. There was no doubt in her mind that this was where Ailva had gone. She paid special attention to the deep cuts in the ground, cuts that could only be made by strong, metal claws. She then saw something a short distance away from the scene.

She picked up the bow, still pristine, from where it haphazardly lay. Shora frowned at it, she placed it over her shoulder.

"Poor Ailva," she said to herself, looking towards the space where the girl had left.

Shora had always seen the red-head as her surrogate daughter, a true huntress despite whatever the boys teased her about. However her position as an actual hunter stopped her from ever interfering, trainees were supposed to make it on their own merits. They were supposed to fight their own battles, without the help of superiors. After all that help might not be there in the wilds.

The older woman had never really regretted her decision to stay away, until last night, when a group of hunters told her that Ailva's tent was empty and the Seer demanded her return to the camp immediately. She took off then to track the girl Ailva herself. Of course she hadn't expected to find this, though it wasn't a surprise.

Shora herself had known the allure of the metal beasts, and had caught them, once or twice, with erect cocks breeding some poor trader or caravanner who'd been at the wrong place at the wrong time. She remembered those scenes late at night, when her husband was asleep and she was unsatisfied.

"If I had been given a chance," she muttered.

If Ailva had been made a hunter then she could've guided the girl through her first real mission. She could've given Ailva tips on how to resist those urges. But, those thoughts did her no good now. She couldn't change the past, but she could make things right.

Shora took a step forward and swore to herself she wouldn't return to the village until she had Ailva with her.

12