Aim for the Stars

Story Info
A sure thing is not always for sure.
14.1k words
3.67
8.7k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

"Shoot for the stars, but if you happen to miss, shoot for the moon instead" Neil Armstrong.

My apologies to a great man.

All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*

Lois and Larry weren't happy about moving to Philadelphia but it was that or Larry would lose his partnership. It was between giving up all their friends, societies Lois was engaged in, and their season tickets to their beloved Cowboys or losing a half million a year income.

"There's NFL Sunday ticket," Larry sighed, "Plus, we can get tickets when they play the Eagles."

Lois groaned, "And sit amongst the rudest fans in the US? Crap! Ok, but I'm wearing my Staubach jersey. Let them suck on that," she said bitterly.

One would think they'd be concerned about giving up their friends or family, but most of their discussion was around moving deep into enemy territory. They both loved the Cowboys but Lois was the bigger fan as she'd been a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and her Daddy played tight end for them in the '90s. She had the blue star on at least 30 garments and proudly wore them whenever she could, especially in the summer, She'd have to pack those away if she wanted to blend into her new surroundings. And she had the blue and silver star tattooed on her mons which she shaved every September, though she wouldn't need to pack that away.

They found a great house outside the city just a 20-minute commute for Larry and also close to an elementary school that had an opening for a teacher. The neighbors welcomed them with open arms except for a few snide comments about the Dullass Cowpies or the Cowgirls. They laughed those off and soon fit in.

* * *

Saturday in September. Still warm and humid, perfect for an end-of-summer neighborhood get-together. Lois pulled on her red bikini and then a pair of tight shorts. Her bikini bottoms were too low-cut to hide the star so the shorts were mandatory. Larry nodded approvingly. First of all, because his wife originally wanted to put on her tight Cowboys tee-shirt, and secondly because her tits were spectacular and the red bra displayed those all-natural assets perfectly. Since the day they moved into the neighborhood, he'd overheard many in the area comment on the upgrade over the previous occupants and how their property values had gone up due to the new neighbor's great assets. It wasn't until he was putting tools back in the shed that the assets they were referring to were Lois's DDs. They hadn't been in their house a week when he happened to overhear disturbing comments. Tony and Bill were lounging by their pool talking about the addition to their neighborhood.

"She was getting out of the shower last Thursday. It was just a quick view but they're fucking perfect," Tony said softly. "I couldn't see her ass or pussy as the window's set too high, but she's built like that Baywatch girl, Pamela something? I wonder if they're real. Can't be, but who the fuck cares?"

"Anderson? I can see that. She knows she's hot. Was she really a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader?" he asked.

"Yep, she has a wall of pictures in their den. I call it the cleavage wall, an amazing collection of assets," Tony said.

"A Cowboys Cheerleader...I might switch allegiances for a night with her. Christ, never cheated on Amy but I'd slip off my wedding ring and slip into that pussy of hers in a flash," Bill chuckled. "It's every man's dream to fuck a cheerleader but a Cowboys cheerleader? Sadly, she seems happily married."

Tony laughed, "Don't kid yourself. She's been used to getting any guy she wants and going from having the world at your fingertips to one guy has to eat at her. A woman like that is advertising, just like a neon sign. 'Open for business.' I'll be slipping into something comfortable...warm, tight, and comfortable before the year is out, trust me. She might be happily married but every woman has needs that no one man can satisfy."

Larry sighed. Lois was aware she had a great body, tall blonde with long shapely legs, great ass, narrow waist, and large breasts. She had few baggy clothes and often wore tight tops without a bra. She took great delight in seeing men's eyes widen and stare at her pokies. He'd noticed looks before from the guys on the street but wasn't aware that they'd ever opened the curtains in the master bath. He needed to remind Lois that their bedroom and bathroom faced the Sargents'. She'd need to be careful. He didn't like listening to the comments but that was a year ago and as far as he knew Lois hadn't cheated on him.

He looked at his beautiful wife remembering Tony's comment that he'd slip into her by the end of the year wishing he could gloat, but the man had no idea he'd overheard that. Anyhow, it wasn't elementary school, and 'Nyah, nyah, nyah,' just wasn't a very mature response, plus, Tony had never made a single move on Lois as far as he could tell. That was a good thing as Tony was not a small man. 210-220, 6' 2" He owned a construction company, and looked like he still did a ton of manual labor. He might have looked intimidating with huge hands, and arms that were as large as most men's calves, but he turned out to be a great guy.

They headed down to the living room as the first guests would be arriving soon. "I still think I should have something Cowboys on. They're playing tomorrow at AT&T against the Pigeons," Lois sighed.

"Don't let our friends hear you say that," Larry smiled, "It might be true but we have to coexist every fall here."

"I get it, but if a single person comes over wearing anything green or with wings I'm changing," she smiled. "I can out logo any of our neighbors."

Larry sighed, "You could just by losing the shorts but just like last season, we'll get through it without making enemies." He liked the fall when she shaved everything off and often sat in a thong watching the games.

Soon Lexi and Tom came over and helped bring out the various snacks, drinks, plates, and glasses. Over the next hour, Larry and Lois were answering the door, shaking hands, and hugging their friends. All the chairs around the pool were taken up first while Larry started the huge grill. Lois was making sure everyone had their preferred refreshment.

Larry was chatting with their neighbor behind them when He heard Lois gasp. He looked over and his wife was glaring toward the side of the house, hands on her hips. Tony and his wife Stacy came around the corner and Larry almost dropped the spatula.

"Holy shit!" he sputtered as he looked at the man's shirt. It wasn't just what it said but also the graphic. "F**K Cowpussies!" and a blue star with a huge erect cock penetrating the center. He quickly went over to his wife as she was striding over, "Cool it...just laugh it off," he said quietly.

Lois looked at her husband and hissed, "This means war! I can't believe Tony would come into our yard with that piece of shit shirt on!"

Larry sighed, "It is a big game tomorrow." Both Dallas and Philly were 3-0 going into their first meeting of the year. It was in Dallas and the Cowboys were favored by 3 1/2 points or home-field advantage. "Go put on your shirt. I know you wanted an excuse."

Tony came over as Lois strode into the house, "Lar, I hope I didn't upset your wife," he grinned, "I saw this at the store a month ago. It was tough holding out flaunting this in front of you guys."

"It's fine," Larry sighed, "I think you did her a favor. She was going to wear a Cowboys tee shirt but decided to stay neutral today in the interest of good relations."

Tony looked at the man and smiled without mirth, "I got the message, you're saying I'm hurting our relationship."

Larry thought a minute, then pointed over to the table filled with bottles, "Come. You need a drink. What'll you have?" he asked.

Larry was just handing the glass of whisky to the large man when he heard the kitchen door open. "Crap!" he muttered.

Tony turned and laughed. "Christ! When your cute little wife wants to make a statement...she makes a statement!" He put down his glass and walked over to the tall, statuesque blonde. "Babe! Had I known you'd react like this I'd have worn this every day," he guffawed.

Lois stood, hands on hips, and glared at her neighbor. She changed into Dallas Cowboys gear, but it wasn't a tee shirt. It was the tiniest bikini Tony had ever seen made up of three tiny triangles, each with a blue star. Her breasts were fully exposed with just the blue logo covering each nipple and another patch with COWBOYS embroidered across her mons. Her star tattoo sat directly above the small triangle. She strode over then stood within a half foot of the man, "You can only wish you could fuck a Cowboy!" she said into his ear before turning and heading over to the pool. She could feel the man's eyes on her exposed ass so she exaggerated her stride to accentuate her bouncing glutes.

Tony admired that ass and the quote came into his head, "Shoot for the stars, but if you happen to miss, shoot for the moon instead." "I'd be thrilled to hit that moon with all I got," he mumbled.

Stacy elbowed her husband. "I heard that. You'd better keep it in your pants. I like our new neighbors so you can't drive this couple out."

Larry came over to his wife as she grabbed a towel. "Lois, you are almost naked. I thought you said you'd never wear this in public," he said quietly.

Lois smiled over at the large man who was staring unblinkingly at her. "Who bought this for me?" she asked, "and you told me that there'd be an appropriate time to wear it. This is that time," she patted her husband's cheek. She glanced back at Tony and then slowly bent over to pick up a napkin.

Larry shook his head. When Lois gets a bee in her bonnet...He looked around and saw no disapproving looks from the men though half the women were shaking their heads, "I think there might be a few converts here," he chuckled.

Lois kissed her husband, handed him the napkin, and then dove into the pool. That seemed to inspire others to join her and within a minute a dozen men and Lois were frolicking in the cool water. Larry shrugged and then went back to the grill. He saw Tony go over, pull off his shirt, and join the others.

Lois was used to attention, used to men finding reasons to touch her, but never this many men before. She found herself being picked up and tossed, but it was when Tony came over and hands the size of baseball mitts cupped her ass and toss her effortlessly 15 feet up the pool that she felt vulnerable. The other men cheered and yelled to the huge man to see how far he could throw her. Lois tried to swim to the side, but two pairs of hands grabbed her and pulled her to the shallow end.

Tony came over, a huge grin on his face. "I knew my tee shirt would make you wet," he grinned. He picked the girl up by the hips, spun in the water, and hurled her almost the entire 40 feet.

Lois screamed as she flew through the air yet as much as she felt a dislike of the macho Pigeons fan she also felt a rush go through her, almost an orgasmic rush. She splashed hard and went under just as she scraped against the far wall. When she came up sputtering, she saw Tony swimming over,

"Sorry. That was too close to the edge," he said looking at her with concern. "Sometimes I can be such a klutz."

Lois blew water out of her nose and shook her head, "I'd say you gauged it perfectly. But let's not test your strength anymore, I've got water in my ears, nose, my...everywhere." What she didn't say, though she was sure it was intentional, was the crotch of her suit was pushed three inches inside her pussy by his middle finger.

Tony picked her up and set her on the side of the pool and grinned as he eyed her wet camel toe, "I'll bet no Cowboys fan ever got you as wet as this Eagles fan," he chuckled.

"You wish," Lois smiled. She couldn't help looking at the man's huge pecs covered in coarse hair. He moved closer and she instinctively opened her legs wider, her shaved labia fully on display. It was then that she noticed the perfect outline of his huge cock beneath his wet shorts. She could feel his heat against her pussy when he got within an inch before she roused herself.

"I'd better go see if Larry needs some help. I am supposed to be hostess. She scrambled out and wetly slapped over to the grill.

Larry had been watching and was relieved as he watched his wife come over. "You looked like the life of the party. I told you you'd love wearing the bikini," he smiled.

"I almost wasn't at least a dozen times. I had to recenter the stars over my nipples constantly," she sighed. "Then a couple of guys urged Tony to get the Cowboys gear off me. Not sure I could have stopped him. I need some wine." She kissed her husband and went over to the beverage table.

As the evening wore on, everyone seemed to accept Lois' outfit, a few went home and came back with their Kelly green jerseys and other gear. They were sitting around the outdoor gas fireplace and Tony spoke up, "You know, we should have a bet on tomorrow's game. Nothing much but next game the loser has to wear the other jersey or something."

Larry shook his head, "We plan on scoring tickets in six weeks when the 'Boys come here. And I'm not going to wear anything but Cowboys gear when I go to Lincoln Field."

Tony looked thoughtful, "OK, what about something now, cards?"

Lois shook her head, "Pool? Do you play? We have a table," she said.

Tony nodded, "I've played. Not for a few years but I can hold my own." He looked at his wife, "You up for a beatdown of the Cowpussies?" he grinned.

Stacy grinned, "Love to. What are the stakes? Losers have to wear the opposing team's gear?"

Larry looked at his wife and nodded, "Not sure we have anything that will fit Tony but you and Lois are almost the same size."

Tony shook his head as he pulled on his shirt. "If we win, Lois has to wear this and post a picture of her in it on her Facebook account."

Lois hesitated then nodded, "OK, but you have to wear this," she patted her breasts and pussy, "and nothing else and we'll post that on your Facebook account," she grinned.

Tony gulped and then nodded, "That bottom would cover just one of my balls," he sighed. Then he nodded, "And since I wear that and nothing else, you'll wear this shirt and nothing under it or below it."

Stacy smiled, "Winner hosts," she grinned at Larry and Lois, "and after we kick your asses you'll come to our house tomorrow for the game and sit on Tony's lap."

"Wait. You're ok with your husband having a half-naked woman on his lap? Not jealous?" Larry asked.

"Nope. Tony's allowed to have a little fun as long as I can have some of my own," she smiled. "You guys win, I'll wear a jersey and nothing else and sit on your lap during the game unless your little wifey here objects."

"Deal," Lois said. "If Larry wants to play with some Philly Cheesecake, have at it," she grinned.

"Wow, she called you cheesecake," Tony laughed. "Now you're going to have it."

The four stood, a bit unsteadily as they were all on their third or fourth drinks. They headed inside with the remaining neighbors following.

Larry felt he had an advantage as Tony was distracted by Lois's ass every time she shot. Twice he thought he should break things up as Tony gave Lois advice, leaning against her ass. But before he could say anything, the man stepped back. His advice was good and perhaps they'd been hasty making this the game.

It soon was apparent that both Tony and Stacy were not rusty at all and as their friends cheered them on the outcome was never in doubt.

When it was over, Bill laughed, "Thank God! At least we'll not have to see Tony wearing a string bikini. I'll probably have nightmares just thinking about it."

Amy elbowed him, "Better that than you fantasizing about Lois wearing it."

Bill hugged his wife, "Trust me, you'll thank Lois for wearing that by morning. I don't plan on letting you get any sleep tonight. Look at the time," the man said. "Thanks for the great party."

It wasn't long before just Tony and Stacy, and Lois and Larry were left. "I cannot believe we made that bet," Larry sighed.

Stacy chuckled, "Tony predicted he'd get Lois naked on his lap...okay, almost naked."

Lois shook her head, "I'm not happy but in 24 hours all will be forgotten when the Pigeons go down."

Tony chuckled, "Wanna bet? Or are you all betted out?" he asked.

"You guys didn't say you were pool sharks. The Cowboys will win so sure, what stake?" Lois asked.

"You. If the Eagles beat the Cowpussies I want to fuck a Cowpussy. yours," he grinned. "And your ass. I want all of you. 24 hours of you obeying 100%. 24 hours of anything goes."

"Wait! Not happening," Larry sputtered, "let's do something else."

Lois looked thoughtful, "If the Cowboys win, you'll get us seats to the game in three weeks, great seats, 50-yard line, down below. If the Pigeons win...I'll let you do what you want, but what about Larry?"

"I never said..." Larry said quickly.

Stacy came over and ran a finger across the man's lips. "Go with it," she ran her hand down the front of his shorts and raised her eyebrows as she looked at her husband, "Nothing you say can convince us this doesn't excite you." She turned to Lois, "Don't worry about hubby, Aren't lawyers called mouthpieces? I'll be sure to make use of this mouthpiece."

Lois looked at her husband, "Do you really think the Eagles are going to win?"

Larry sighed and shook his head. "No, Cowboys at home..."

Lois grinned and put out her hand to Tony. It was immediately engulfed inside the man's huge fist. She looked at his middle finger, the one she was sure had penetrated her pussy. It was longer than...she stopped that train of thought. She felt the same almost orgasmic rush she felt in the pool as she glanced at the large bulge in the man's shorts. Then she watched them go.

"Lois. You just agreed to fuck Tony...not just fuck, let him do anything he wants to you. How could you do that?" he said urgently.

Lois turned and kissed her husband, "Relax. Do you really think the Cowboys can lose a division game at home? They didn't even ask for points. We're going to save hundreds, maybe thousands since these suckers are going to pay our way."

That night Larry was surprised at how horny his wife was. The many hands on her in the pool? The anticipation of sitting on the huge man's lap the next day? Was she thinking about losing the bet and letting another man fuck her? He didn't care as he had his fantasies. The way Stacy was checking out his crotch, the feel of her fingers on his lips...he was just as horny as his wife. Then he thought about Lois at the mercy of Tony and his cock immediately hardened more than ever.

Larry and Lois barely finished brushing their teeth when the friskiness started. Lois was bending over as she rinsed her mouth when her husband yanked down her bikini bottom and entered her in a powerful thrust. Normally that would have earned him a punch and a night on the couch but instead, she groaned loudly, pressed her face against the faucet, and widened her stance.

Lois was thinking about Tony's body, his abs, barrel chest, massive thighs, and his huge hands. She'd agreed to allow the man free access to her body during the game and had no illusions that he'd be respectful of her married status. She had her eyes closed feeling Larry though imaging Tony slamming into her sopping pussy with an urgency she'd never felt from him. This was the opposite of their usual love-making, this was fucking. Raw, impersonal fucking. She could feel that she wasn't his wife of 11 years but a naked and willing slut. "Fuck me, fuck me...oh, baby use my cunt," she panted. Then she felt it, her fourth orgasm. She'd come twice just a few times in her life and she could feel another coming on.

Larry wasn't surprised at how wet his wife was as he'd seen she'd been flushed most of the afternoon and evening. She tried to hide it, but her eyes were on their neighbor, especially his shorts. At least a half-dozen times he'd caught her looking and licking her lips. As he slammed into her sloshing pussy, her juices flowing down his balls he heard her cry out with her first orgasm. She gasped for almost a minute this time. He idly wondered what her record was.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers