Aim for the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry wasn't surprised at how wet his wife was as he'd seen she'd been flushed most of the afternoon and evening. She tried to hide it, but her eyes were on their neighbor, especially his shorts. At least a half-dozen times he'd caught her looking and licking her lips. Then, once he swore she reached behind her to feel the front of Tony's shorts while playing pool. As he slammed into her sloshing pussy, her juices flowing down his balls he heard her cry out as she orgasmed. She gasped for almost a minute this time. He idly wondered what her record was.

Lois was roughly frigging her clit as the powerful waves pulsed through her. She tried to think back to when she'd cum this quickly, this aroused and it had been years.

The last time she orgasmed quickly was when she'd let Tommy Wilson fuck her after the game. Tommy was her HS team's star QB and after winning their last game against their main rival he'd come over to the cheerleading squad and announced he was owed a victory fuck. Her best friend pushed her toward the boy. Tommy pulled her under the stands and wasted no time fucking her. Pulled is not the right word, he led her and she willingly followed. He never said a word, never spoke at all, and just pulled down those cheerleading panties and then drove his cock into her. He pulled off her cheerleading outfit exposing her tits, then grabbed her roughly not even asking if she was on the pill. He used her pussy to celebrate the conference championship not caring that she was his best friend's girl.

She remembered seeing two of the school nerds watching as she was roughly fucked. Rather than feeling embarrassed, she came immediately when Tommy turned her toward them in just her saddle shoes and socks. Tommy didn't last much longer after that and came with a loud, exaggerated groan. He grinned at the boys as he stepped back, tucked his slimy cock into his football pants, and left her draped over a support strut. She roused herself and was sure the two boys were virgins as she scrambled for her cheerleading outfit. Then she saw they'd been taping her and stopped dressing. She posed dramatically with a hand behind her head. She then slowly turned to give them a 360-degree view before getting dressed and going over to kiss each of them.

That night she remembered cumming twice more with her boyfriend making the first time she'd ever cum more than once. Jimmy had to be oblivious to the large red hand prints on her breasts, or maybe he already knew. Tommy never touched her again and Jimmy never said a word. She assumed it was over but she saw those boys leering at her the following Monday. She pulled them into the vacant Biology lab and asked them if they showed the videos to anyone.

The boys shook their heads and when she asked them to delete them they shook their heads again. "It's the hottest thing I ever saw," the tall skinny kid said, "I already copied it to my Mac at home," he said.

The other boy nodded, "I did that too...I mean to my laptop."

Lois looked at the door...went over, pulled the blind then locked it. "If I let you touch me, will you promise never to show the videos to anyone? Ever?" she asked. Both boys grinned and nodded. Lois missed her Calculus class as she let the boys do more than touch her while finding out the joys of being spit-roasted. She remembered fondly how both boys had incredible stamina for being virgins swapping positions four times before letting each cum in her mouth. She had cum twice and told them they couldn't cum inside her. The rest of her senior year it was strange the way both boys and their friends looked at her causing her to wonder how much they told or showed the other nerds.

She told none of these things to Larry, just that she'd just had one boyfriend before they met in college. He confessed he was still a virgin so she tried to play down her experiences saying she just lost her virginity right before going to college which was not even close. For the past 11 years, she'd used those memories as fuel for her arousal with her husband. It wasn't as if Larry wasn't a good lover, just that he liked doing things the same way every time.

The next Sunday, they went over to Tony and Stacy's house. Lois wore the 'F**k Cowpussies' tee shirt and nothing else. It didn't cover her ass and she was happy no one was walking their dogs or riding their bikes. Larry was wearing an Eagles jersey. At least no one told him he couldn't wear shorts. Both would have preferred to be naked.

Tony and Stacy greeted them with Eagles gear, Tony's hand straying to his neighbor's bare ass when he hugged her. Bill and Amy were also there....of course wearing Eagles gear. Lois looked at Larry, "We're outnumbered two to one. All this green makes me want to throw up. They'd better kick ass." Then she sighed and looked over at the couch. Tony patted his thigh next to the tent in his shorts. She sighed and went over to the couch and sat on Tony's lap while Larry sat on a side chair.

She tried to keep her knees together but Tony pulled her legs on either side of his legs. She'd hoped to make it through at least one quarter before she'd be exposing herself.

Bill grinned, "I'm making a bet next time. Sorry Amy, but..." he stammered.

Amy laughed, "I'm a girl and I'd fuck her if I could. If you get a shot at that pussy I'll not say a word."

Lois blushed. She could feel the largest mass she'd ever felt under her and everyone was looking from the TV to her naked crotch. To make things worse, she could feel her arousal causing her pussy to swell and her labia to open up.

The game started poorly for the Eagles as Hurts was strip sacked on the first drive and Tony Pollard took it in for a score.

Larry was reserved in his cheering, but Lois was bouncing up with every great play which made Tony both unhappy and happy. By the start of the 4th Dak was 22 of 30 with 3 TDs and the Cowboys were leading 28-14.

Larry wasn't ready to start celebrating but Lois was rubbing the score in their friends' faces.

Larry didn't see when it happened but Lois was now straddling Tony facing him, her head turned to watch the game. Her ass was flexing as if she was fucking the man...but that couldn't be. She'd never do that. Then the Cowboys got the first down and Lois again bounced but rather than cheering she gasped out a moan.

Then Dak Prescott went back to pass and the ball was tipped by Josh Sweat who grabbed it and lumbered 27 yards for a score. In the next series, the Cowboys went 3 and out and had to punt. AT&T Stadium was muted for the first time all day. Hurts then ran, passed, and handed off 84 yards for the tying touchdown. At this point, the Eagles fans started giving it back to Lois and Larry, though mostly to Lois.

Tony looked over at Bill, "If the Eagles come back did I mention the bet our slutty cheerleader here made with us?" he said as his hands gripped those creamy ass cheeks.

Bill looked over and shook his head, "I hope she has to wear an Eagles cheerleading outfit next game and do a cheer whenever the Eagles score."

Tony shook his head, "Better. She's my naked slut for 24 hours. We get to truly fuck a Cowpussy!" he said as he ground his cock against the woman's hot crotch. As he was saying that, the Cowboys couldn't do anything and had to punt with 4:43 left.

Lois was quiet as Angers' punt went out of bounds at the 38-yard line. Elliott had made a 61-yard field goal and he was money inside of 60 yards indoors. That meant that the Eagles just needed 20 yards to be within his range.

Deandre Swift ran for 9, then Hurt was flushed out and made the first down. Three plays later Jalen passed to A.J. Brown who broke two tackles before sliding down at the three.

As the Cowboys were out of timeouts, Hurts took two knees and then called a timeout. Elliott came out for a chip shot and the room was just waiting to explode. Lois looked at her husband and mouthed, "Fuck! I'm sorry." Then looked back as the ball sailed effortlessly right through the uprights as the clock hit 0:00.

Stacy, Bill, and Amy all jumped up screaming, while Lois put her face against Tony's shoulder. The man was grinning at Larry who was slumped back on his chair. Then Tony effortlessly stood, Lois's legs wrapped around his waist to join the dancing celebrants.

Then Tony grinned at Lois, "Friday night. You know what to do." He looked at Bill, I hope Amy lets you stay over Friday night. We're having a 'Fuck the Cowboys' party!" he grinned. Then he looked at Larry and then kissed Lois hungrily on her mouth, his giant paw up under her jersey.

Bill was smiling happily and looked over to his wife, eyebrows raised.

Amy grinned, "Like I said, any other woman and I'd divorce you, but I want you to fuck this bitch, fuck her hard!" she laughed. Then she looked at Lois, and sighed, "Sorry. I know we're friends but I wanted to spank you with all that gloating for three quarters."

Stacy spoke up, "Hang on, that's not the entire bet. Larry's my bitch for 24 hours also. Amy, don't worry about sitting around waiting for Bill to come home. Larry's going to suck my pussy and all my friend's pussies."

Amy smiled evilly and then came over to Stacy and whispered in her ear. Stacy laughed as she looked at Larry. "Oh, now this is going to be fun."

It seemed like the 100-foot walk back home was a mile for Lois and Larry. When they got home, Lois sighed and looked at her husband, "Say it. Say, I told you so." She tore off the tee shirt before the front door was closed.

Larry shook his head as he yanked his jersey off. "Had the fucking Cowboys not gone away from the run they had it. They had the fucking game. We should be anticipating watching the game from the 50-yard line in three weeks," he sighed. "Fuck!" Then he looked at his wife's naked body. Large red handprints were everywhere....on her breasts, waist, ass, thighs...he assumed between her legs. "I hate asking this, but did you fuck him? It looked like his cock was inside you," he said softly.

Lois shook her head, "Well, no exactly. His cock penetrated me while still in his shorts. He asked me if he could but I told him just to suck it up." Then she plopped down on the couch not concerned she was fully naked. "You know Tony's going to invite all his friends on Friday. I'm fucked, literally and figuratively fucked."

Larry groaned. "I wish we could take the stupid bet back." Then he studied the hand prints on her tits, waist, and thighs. He couldn't see her ass but there had been his large hand prints there laso. Then he sighed. Those handprints are nothing compared to what he'll be doing to her in a few days.

Larry then thought back to the conversation he overheard. "Last year, Tony and Bill were on his deck and I overheard them talking about you. Tony said you dressed as if wanting it. He said that he'd fuck you before the year is out. That was 11 months ago," he sighed. "I shook my head at the time writing it off to his huge male ego."

Lois felt a rush through her uterus. 'Huge male something,' she thought. She'd never before felt a cock as large as what was pressed against her ass and then her pussy. She sighed, "I am dreading this. The way Tony was looking at me and the way he was talking made it sound like he'd be inviting a ton of friends over. When I made the bet I thought I'd have to fuck him, just him."

Larry shook his head. "Maybe I'm a guy, but when I hear a guy say '24 hours of anything goes,' I'm thinking it's party time!"

"I'm going to fix dinner, have some wine, and watch something," Lois sighed. But first, I need to get dressed. It's cooling off earlier these days."

That night they tried to get intimate and as aroused as Lois had been it was no good. Finally, they kissed and said 'goodnight' to each other.

The rest of the week was no better. Both Lois's and Larry's stomachs soured as Friday approached. Larry was beginning to freak out about his wife being gangbanged while also replaying the evil grin on Amy's face and hearing Stacy's laugh as they both looked over. What was so fun sounding? he wondered.

Thursday evening, Tony and Stacy came over. Both Larry and Lois felt hope they decided the bet was stupid and wanted something else but that was not the case.

Stacy grinned as she handed Lois an envelope, "Tony and I wanted to give you your preparation instructions." She took the other envelope and handed it to Larry. Lois will be at our front door at 6 PM sharp wearing nothing." She looked at Larry, "You will be given a break. We're having the girl's 'Fuck the Cowboys' party at your house." She tapped the envelope, "Your guests will be here at 6 PM so...well, read the instructions."

Tony was leering openly at Lois' body, an evil grin on his face. Then he stroked the front of his pants.

Stacy slapped his hand away. "I told you. Save your cum for the bitch. She needs to feel our Philadelphia hospitality rain down on her," she smiled. The couple got up, nodding at the scared-looking couple, and left. Lois started to go with her husband down the front path but stopped, "Oh, you might want to get plenty of rest tonight. Neither of you will get any sleep until after 6 PM Saturday. Night!" she said cheerily.

Lois shut the door and slumped to the floor. "Can we just flee? Go to a hotel or something? Bali? They'll never find us in Bali," she said softly.

Larry slid down the wall next to her and held her. "This is not going to be in our Christmas Year in Review newsletter," he said softly.

Lois thought for a second and then started laughing. It was infectious and soon they both were laughing hysterically, holding each other with tears running down their faces.

Larry found it hard to concentrate on the brief he was working on as he stressed over what strange men were going to be doing to Lois and also what Stacy and Amy had planned for him. He didn't like the temporary tattoo that was in his envelope. That didn't bode well. Lois had been withdrawn after reading her instructions. They had to be bad as his instructions started with, "In no way can you let Lois see or hear about what is in this document." He was sure hers said the same thing.

Lois felt both relief and dread when she heard the bell ring and her class jumped up excitedly. Friday's were always like that. A weekend off felt like a week back when she was their age but now at 32, her weekends seemed to zip by. Not this weekend. It was the week that zipped by and she suspected starting at 6 PM that the next 24 hours would feel like a week. As the last kids waved goodbye to her, she pulled the envelope out of her purse. Even though she'd already read it she hoped she missed something.

"In no way can you let Larry see or hear about what is in this document. You will knock on the door at 6 PM exactly. Any earlier and you'll have to stand and wait. Any later, and for each minute you're late an hour will be added to the Fuck-the-Cowboys party. You will come prepared...or not. First, Bathe and shave. The only hair we want to see or feel on your body is your eyebrows and your head. We want a fresh, sweet-smelling whore for our enjoyment. Next, apply the enclosed Cowboys temporary tattoos as labeled. Third, lube your ass. The more the better...at least for you. I don't care either way," Lois could see Tony's leering face as he typed that. "No sex with Larry. We don't want his cum inside you fouling up our fuck toy." 'Fuck toy!' she thought. 'I'd like to shove a fuck toy up his ass!' "Last, you'll walk...and I mean walk over here. No running though seeing your huge funbags bounce would be nice...you'll walk over to our house naked...no coat, no shoes, and wait on the porch in full view of the neighborhood until I answer the door." There were other instructions for after she got to the house which left her feeling exhausted. Things she could say, things she couldn't.

She groaned and folded up the paper, slipping it back into her purse. She wondered what Larry's said but she shook her head and wanted to cry. 'It's so fucking unfair!' she thought, 'Larry will probably be sucking on pussies all night, his lone cock being the center of a room full of horny women's desires. How is that a loss?' she wondered.

She realized that almost all the sounds in the school faded and she was one of the few remaining people left. She gathered up her things and headed out to the abnormally empty parking lot.

She was surprised to see Larry's car in the garage as he rarely ever got out of the office before 7, but this wasn't a normal Friday. She went in and Larry was in the bathroom looking like he was going to cry.

Larry had to leave the office early explaining that he was feeling a migraine coming on. He felt like throwing up as he'd gotten almost no sleep thinking about his instructions and what his wife was going to have to do...or what was going to be done to her. He stripped as soon as he got home and bathed. He dried off and stood in front of the mirror dreading this next part. Sighing, he grabbed the shaving cream and used almost the entire can as he smoothed it over his arms, legs, chest, and crotch.

Lois came in and gasped. Her husband was not just naked...but NAKED. No hair anywhere below his neck. She should have known Tony and Stacy would have conspired. She looked at his face and came over to hug him, "Fuck. Everywhere?" she asked.

Larry nodded, "Everywhere. Even my ass. But I will need help for one more thing."

Lois groaned when he told her. "I'll do you and you do me."

At 5:58, Lois looked out the window and saw no one on the street which was a miracle as at this time the sound of commuters coming home was a constant. She opened the door and walked outside. She tried to walk normally but a voice in her head was screaming, 'Run!' Then a car followed by three more came around the corner. Not commuters, as they pulled into Tony's drive or parking in front. Then more cars came, half tooting their horns at the spectacular naked women.

Then the front door opened and Stacy came out with Amy. They grinned at the naked woman as they trotted down the stairs and up their front walk. Each had overnight bags in their hands. They came up to Lois, Stacy on her left, Amy on her right. "Smack, smack!" the sounds of both women slapping Lois's bare ass echoed up the street. "Have fun, slut!" Stacy laughed, "I told him you should bring a wheelchair so you can get home tomorrow but he laughed it off."

Lois groaned and walked by a dozen men who were standing and admiring her as she trotted up the stairs. She looked at her watch. 5:59. She knocked and waited. The men had come up and were standing around her, leering. She tried not to look at them but couldn't help seeing large bulges in all their pants. She recognized none of them. Then she noticed a dozen or more women arriving at her house...Larry's house. She heard the sounds of giggling and chatter as they hugged each other before heading for the front door.

Then the door opened and a fully naked Tony greeted her. "Come in, come inside," he said. "Not the last time you'll hear that phrase," he chuckled. He stepped back as the guests arrived before inspecting the blonde. He checked her tattoos and then had her bend over.

Lois felt his fat finger press into her pussy and then into her ass. She knew he just wanted to humiliate her but she'd already reached rock bottom. Then he stood her up and put his hands on her shoulders, "Lois. I want you to go to every one of your guests and introduce yourself."

Lois looked around. There had to be 30 guys sitting, standing, holding beers, some tall, some short, some young, some old...skinny, fat, black, white, Asian. But all were leering at the naked woman. She steeled herself for every guy to grope her and went to the one nearest her, "Hi. I'm Lois Baker. Former Cowboys cheerleader, and whatever you desire I'll bend over backward...or in any other position for you," she said. Then she kissed him open-mouthed as she let him feel her all over.