Aimme's Wish: A Dark Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee squinted up at him, holding his cock. "I've needed this a long time." She resumed her sucking.

Aimee again looked up at Vic. " As much as I want you to, please do not come in my mouth."

Vic smiled. "Don't worry, baby girl, I won't do that. Stud horses deposit their stuff where it is supposed to go."

Another minute passed. He pulled her up. She reluctantly resurfaced. Vic quickly took off her blouse. He admired her heaving breasts. In a flash, with one hand, he removed her black bra. He quickly removed the skirt. His hand went in her panties. She grabbed his arm and hunched against his hand. He dropped her panties.

I gathered her clothes and lay them besides his on the sofa.

They kissed again. Vic said, "Baby girl, I want Ross to orally prep you for me. I like to watch."

Aimee smiled and shook her head no. "Not this time, okay?"

The other times the girls objected. Vic insisted. He really did like to watch the girl literally beg him to fuck them while my face was in their pussy. But this time, Vic looked at me and shrugged.

Vic reached and swooped her up. "Even if is just a few feet, I like to carry my ladies to bed."

She kissed his neck. Vic slowly lowered Aimee on the bed, almost in slow motion. Then he gently swung over, resting on her far side. He smiled and purred like a big cat, not a stud horse. as he tried to reassure Aimee. They kissed, giggled and hugged. They whispered to each other things I could not hear.

Vic ran his hands over Aimee's body. He told her how beautiful she was, with conviction. She kissed and licked his arms and neck. They embraced and did some more deep kissing. His mouth wondered around Amy, above the belly button.

Vic sucked one breast a long time, while she held his head. She sometimes leaned down and kissed its crown. She turned her head from side to side, enjoying the sucking feeling Vic gave her. He shifted to the other breast.

A few minutes later, Vic slowly positioned himself between her legs.

" Ross, hold her hand."

I knelt by the bed and gripped her left hand in both of mine.

.

Vic smiled and pecked at her. "Now baby girl, I am gonna go real slow. I am not gonna hurt you. We do not have to be in a hurry. Do you understand?"

She smiled gamely and shook her head yes. She was a trooper.

She noticed the ceiling mirror. She could now watch Vic's back side.

I saw nothing, but Vic moved. Aimee's slowly tilted her head backward, toward the wall behind her.

Vic said, "Don't worry. I am not going to move for awhile. Try to just re...lax, as much as you can."

A couple of minutes later, Vic must have moved again. Aimee's mouth shot open. Her eyes bulged. She hand that had grabbed mine flew to Vic's neck.

Vic pulled his face back and stared at hers. Their eyes searched each other. 'You are doing fine, baby girl. Like I said, just try to re...lax, the best you can."

She shook head. " Yes, Daddy."

Evidently the head of the shaft was in. Now I could see movement of the hips, slow and deliberate. Vic studied her face, ready to stop if necessary. Aimee, as much as possible, locked eyes with Vic.

As Vic started humping slightly, her head began to twist, side to side. She was obviously in that area between pain and ecstasy.

Vic stopped. "Baby girl, you are doing great. Daddy is proud of you."

"Yes, Daddy." She smiled. Vic kissed each eye. He started moving again, a little faster. She was emitting small, very soft moans. She sometimes grimaced, closed her eyes as if gathering strength, then stared again into his eyes.

After 15 minutes from the start, Vic was now in first gear. Aimee was becoming more comfortable. Her hands roved over his back and neck.

Vic's gold chain rested on Aimee's neck. Sometimes she mouthed the chain. She reached, kissed and bit his ear with the stud earring.

Vic rolled it into second gear. He likely would not hit runaway speed this first session.

I was allowed a close- up view. But when I finally moved back a few feet, the view was better. This was a giant, black bug, covering a much, smaller white bug. The smaller bug had some legs and arms sticking out. The arms were flailing. But it was hard to see the white bug under the big, black one.

I came around to bottom of the bed. I leaned down and watched the bottom of Vic's cock pound Aimee's pussy. This is the view often shown in porno movies. Vic's muscular ass, hips and legs moving like pistons, up and down. A girl had told me this was the part when she finally staring watching the ceiling mirror.

Aimee shrieked for the second time. Her head was writhing from side to side. Then she raised her head and looked at Vic, like she was shocked about something.

" I am cooooming againnn!!!. But not like the last time!" She shrieked.

"Vic! Vic!" Her hands and arms moved frantically. "Oh God! Oh God" she said, crying and laughing at the same time.

The black stud horse took this as a good time to give Aimee her initial break Without too much of a speedup, remembering this was a break-in cruise for Aimee, Vic came.

"Oh....shit!" Vic quivered and rocked, a little to the right, then to the left. Aimee clutched him. She kissed his neck.

Finally, they were still. Vic and Aimee kissed some more. They mouthed sweet things to each other that I could not hear. Several minutes, maybe ten or so, passed before anyone moved. No one was in a hurry.

Vic whispered, loud enough for me to hear. " I will be back in a few, baby girl. Don't worry, your Daddy will be back shortly."

"Daddy, please hurry, will you?"

Vic chuckled. Almost in slow motion, Vic raised up and slowly left the room. As he walked by me, he squeezed my shoulder. I do not know if Aimee saw that.

Aimee sighed and took deep breaths. She stared at the ceiling, likely replaying the scene in her head. She surely was aware that I was still there. But she did not look my way.

A couple of minutes went by. I slowly walked to the foot of the bed. Her head was flat on the bed, with no pillow. She raised her head a little to see me. Her legs were flat on the bed and close together.

I slowly leaned toward one of her legs.

'No, Ross, please. I don't want this."

I found a wet spot, likely Vic's stray semen, and licked it. I licked upward on the leg. When I was a little higher, her hand was on my head. It offered resistance, but only a little.

I now licked around her stomach and navel. She parted her legs, and raised her knees, the bottom of her feet on the bed. I had full access.

I kissed and licked up to and around her navel. Finally, around her landing strip. Then my tongue was in her pussy. Her hands were in my hair. I kissed and licked for a couple of minutes. At times she raised her head and watched me. Then she rested her head again.

Vic opened the door and turned out the light in the preceding room as he left. Showtime for Vic. He was able to add the following bit when he had homefield advantage.

A pole held several swivel lights. He leaned and flicked one on. The light shone on his front, from roughly his navel to mid-thigh. By contrast, the rest of that side of the room was dark.

Vic watched us watch him. This stimulated him. Aimee watched as his black, limp cock slowly became three quarters erect. Then he slowly approached the bed.

She looked up at him, as her savior. And her executioner. She swung a leg to stand on the side of the bed. She accidentally hit me in the head but paid no notice.

They kissed, ran hands over each other, and swayed. I moved behind her. I ran my hands through her hair. I kissed and licked her neck, well-toned shoulders and back. My tongue trailed down to her sides, to her butt, then back up along the back.

Aimee started crying. She rested her forehead on his chest, and rolled her head side to side.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Vic asked.

He raised his face to his. Her eyes were full of tears. "I never knew sex could be this good. I just never knew!" She regretted mightily the lost time.

"You have beautiful blue eyes," he said. He kissed each eye. "Ross, down their sucking like a natural, is correct. You do look like Ginger Zee. We are gonna have some more fun, now Baby. Daddy is loving this."

I knelt in front of Aimee, my face a foot or so from hers. She grabbed my hands.

Vic pushed her knees a couple of inches closer together, raising her butt. He pushed her upper back down. Vic settled on his knees outside hers. He shifted, as if he were preparing to do a lateral pull down on a weight machine. He tilted his head, searching for the correct interface.

"Ready, baby girl?"

Aimee squeezed my hands. She nodded yes.

Vic was more aggressive this time. Must have given her a couple of inches to start.

Aimee twisted her head and grimaced. "Oh boy!" she said.

Vic stopped. A moment went by as she breathed deeply, as if taking oxygen before diving underwater. She glanced over her shoulder. ''Okay."

Vic started thrusting slowly. Aimee stared at my face, again in that combo of pain and ecstasy.

"Oh Lord!" she whispered, clearly still on the pain side of the spectrum.

Our mouths met and we kissed. I held onto her lips until she had to break. Her forehead leaned on the bed. She was laboring. Her breaths came in puffs.

Finally, she settled in. Her head rested on the right for a while. Then she rotated her head to the left.

"Keep fucking me, Vic. Don't stop. Please, pleassssse...don't stop."

A minute or two later, she stared at me. But she was not really aware of me. She moaned. "Oh....I am cummming again, Vic!" Her face contorted. She shouted. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Her head flopped down, as if she passed out, but she did not. Vic kept pumping, his second orgasm not yet achieved. I sometimes wonder if Vic takes little blue pills for these encounters, but I have not asked.

Vic stopped. Aimee glanced over her shoulder with alarm. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Vic grinned at me. "Charley Horse maybe coming on. Have to be still for a moment or two."

Aimee, an athlete herself, correctly guessed that his muscle cramp was in the thigh-hamstring, given his body position.

I looked at Vic. "Texas, Gaylord Hotel."

Vic grinned. He remembered.

A year earlier, we were at a conference at the Gaylord Hotel, near Dallas and Fort Worth. At the speaker's luncheon, I met Nikki, a beautiful 35, year-old attorney from Chicago. She was interested in me until she encountered Vic that evening. This was one of those I attended for all three days, speaking three times. For a good part of those days, I worked on a legal brief in my room.

Nikki was brunette, about 5',5", great body, stacked. She had a broad but beautiful face. She looked like the AT&T girl in their commercials.

Vic said this girl was different. He was getting some weird vibes from her. He proposed to tell her about our threesomes. To tell her exactly what I did as a stud teaser, and prepper. He had never told a girl in advance, although perhaps one or two suspected. But Vic wanted my permission before he sprung this on her. I said yes.

Vic would spring the proposal at her room, where they planned to have a drink. They first would stop by the mezzanine, second floor to glad hand for a few minutes at a reception.

This was a unique situation. My heart raced, wondering what her reaction would be.

I saw them as they walked down the spiral staircase from the mezzanine. She was searching for me. When she located me, her eyes locked on mine. The only time her gaze shifted from me was to sometimes check a step.

She was beaming, as if she was approaching a long-lost beloved relative. I will never forget her looking at me, as she descended the stairs, beside Vic.

When she held out her hand, it was as if I we were meeting for the first time. She wore a relatively low- cut dress which displayed her gorgeous breasts; a little racy for the reception.

I stared at them and appreciated her body, more than I would have normally. Her eyes said she appreciated the attention. She studied my face, as if to figure something out. As if I were a Martian.

She seemed thrilled that I looked forward to kissing and licking most of her body in a short while.

She recognized, here was a good-looking guy that had flirted with her, trying perhaps get her into bed. She had politely rejected me. But yet, I was willing and even eager to lick her pussy and prepare her to be vigorously fucked multiple times by a big, black stud horse.

She had perhaps read or heard of these situations, but never dreamed she would be in one herself.

An hour or so later, Nikki was in heaven. A good- looking white guy slowly undressed her. My lips slowly and deliberately kissed, licked and sucked her. I worked my way down, working from her left side, to her right, then back across. She held my head with her hands.

She liked the power dynamics. Vic watched from a corner of the room, still fully clothed. What a kinky, lovely trip this was turning out to be. She couldn't wait to tell a girlfriend back in Chicago, who also walked on the wild side.

Vic walked up to the side of the bed. She reached for his hand but he pulled back. Nikki looked up at Vic, pleading. "Vic, fuck me! Please, fuck me now! Don't make me wait any longer!"

Vic returned to his seat. What a tease Vic is, she thought.

I lifted myself and slowly walked over to Vic, who stood up. I slowly, as always, started taking off his shirt.

She watched us, in shock, like Aimee. I knelt and took off one shoe and sock. Then the other.

She was stretched out on the bed, turned to her left. Her left leg was flat. Her right leg was raised, foot on the bed.

Vic never looked at me. I was like a piece of furniture. He stared at Nikki.

I pulled down one pants leg. He leaned on me as I pulled off the other. She watched intently.

Then I pulled down his boxer shorts. His nine-inch plus thick cock was erect.

Vic stood there a while, giving her ample time to admire him. Vic walked almost in slow motion toward her. She swung up on her knees, on the side of the bed, as Aimee had earlier this evening.

She likely thought a long dark spear was pointed at her. Her eyes locked on his horse cock.

"Oh...my...God!" she said softly.

An hour or so later, Vic was fucking Nikki doggy style. She was grasping my hands and kissing me. She had already, like Aimee, had an orgasm from the doggy-style fucking. She twisted her head from side and grunted in a regular cadence.

Vic stopped and yelled. "Charley horse! Charley horse1" Vic disengaged and started hopping around.

Nikki was not an athlete. We explained about the muscle cramp in the Vic's thigh.

Recovery from a Charley Horse- quad cramp is mainly walking around, plus, using a belt, pulling the front part of the foot upward. But massaging helps, too.

Nikki rubbed and rubbed Vic's thigh, hoping and praying that he would recover from the Charley Horse. Then, he could fuck her some more with his big, black, horse cock.

Which he did.

Vic disengaged from Aimee and started hopping around. He did this for a while. Aimee suggested he lie on his stomach. She knew how to massage a Charley Horse. Like Nikki, Aimee hoped he could resume his stud horse duties.

Aimee kissed and licked his back and neck between her massaging.

Aimee had things under control. I decided to see how the Diamondbacks were doing. A half hour later, Vic yelled. "Hey Ross!. If you're up, Aimee and I want to split a beer. Please bring one and a glass."

They were cuddled and giggling when I brought their brew.

"I will be your Tuesday night girl, in your string of girl ponies," Aimee said, giggling.

Vic shook his head quickly no. "Won't work."

She appeared to be insulted. She playfully slapped at him. "And why not?"

"Tuesday night is my weekly poker game. For two of my married friends, Tuesday night is the only night their old ladies will let them play."

She rolled her eyes as I was leaving. "Well, what about me being your Wednesday night mare?

I returned to the game. I dozed off. Aimee's cries of "I'm cumming again!!" woke me up. Another half hour had passed. I decided to watch some Sports Center on ESPN. I would leave the lovebirds alone a little while longer.

A few minutes later, I heard an Anita Baker album playing. Vic loved to play Anita, late in the evening, when the girl had settled down and was giving him soulful head.

Sure enough, Vic was propped up with pillows. His legs were spread. Aimee's legs were off the end of the bed. She was between his knees, an elbow resting on either side of his thighs. His big black horse cock towered in low indirect light. Aimee's mouth ran up and down the shaft.

She spotted me out of the corner of her eye. She stopped for a second and grinned at me. Then she nuzzled his sack,

Vic was a man of routines. He allowed Aimee to first suck his cock on her knees when they started. He had smiled at her then, and tried to keep her at ease.

But this time of night, Vic became verbal. This was as much or more for the girl, as him. He also wanted to get her hot for the finale.

"Suck..my...big...black...horse cock...baby girl...that's right, suck your Daddy...oh yeah, that's it...suck it real good...you know you always wanted a big...black...cock like this...when you had to suck a little white dick, you were hoping, dreaming...you might, some day, some way, get to suck a big...black...horse cock...make your daddy happy now, little girl..."

Aimee moaned and hunched at the bed, Vic's deep voice arousing her. "Yes, Daddy."

After few more minutes of this, Vic motioned he was moving. He wanted Aimee to rest with her head on the pillows, where his had been. Vic positioned one knee under each of Aimee's armpits. Aimee would suck him as he leaned against the wall.

She looked up at him. "Vic, I would like to taste you. But please don't come in my mouth."

He grinned and nodded. As his cock entered her mouth, her hands went to his lower back, then to his butt.

I decided to go check ESPN.

A half hour later, I heard Aimee shriek. They were back in the missionary position.

Vic was in third gear. I did not understand why Vic seemed to become more horned up, not less, as the night wore on. At this point, it was always as if he had a burning coal in his loins that he needed to expunge.

He was a runaway freight train. Aimee was bobbing. Her arms flailed across his back and shoulders, as if she was trying but could not get a good hold on him.

Vic was yammering. "Fuck me, fuck me, baby girl. Yeah, like that. You like this big black horse cock fucking you? Do you? Huh? Huh? Yeah, that's good, keep fucking your big black Daddy."

Aimee's head twisted from side to side. Yes, yes, yes, she shouted, between moans and grunts.

Vic was stroking at about three per second. "Come for me baby girl! Come for your big, black daddy! Come for me one more time."

Aimee's head was turned to the right and tilted back. "Daddy...Daddy...I...Daddy...already...Daddy...I "

Vic shouted. Then he screamed. "HERE...I...COME!" Vic shuddered as he spilled his seed again into Aimee.

He lay on her several minutes. They kissed and whispered to each other.

Finally, he pulled off Aimee. He slowly left the room.

Five or so minutes went by. This time, Aimee glanced my way. She propped the pillows under her head.

I approached the end of the bed. She was expressionless. I again started licking at the knee and moved up. This time she readily spread her legs and gave me access. She ran her fingers through my hair.

I tried to climb up to fucking position. My shorts were loose and my cock was out. She pushed on my shoulders, not allowing me to rise further.

I said, "You would not feel a thing, after Vic's cock." Dead silence from her.

After several moments, she said, "Ross, I may be a prude, but I have never had two different men's cocks fuck me in the same night."