Aimme's Wish: A Dark Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, under the circumstances, I was not thinking of Aimee as a prude.

I thought instead of teasing her clit, giving her some really good oral, instead of just licking. Maybe that could get me a fuck.

I teased the clit and went to work. Only a moment passed.

She said quietly, "Ross, that feels good. But I have never had an orgasm from receiving oral. And I have had oral from probably six guys that I would not let inside me. They were all betas, of course."

I glanced up at her. "Well, dammit! I have worked hard here tonight! I think I deserve a poke."

She rubbed her eyes. She giggled, then started chuckling. "Okay, I guess you're right. Come up here, lover boy."

She grinned as I quickly entered her. We were kissing. She was rubbing my neck and shoulders.

I was determined to last a good five minutes. She probably sensed it.

She whispered in my ear. I could feel her tongue. "Fuck, me Vic! Fuck me like stud horse you are.. with your BIG...BLACK..HORSE COCK!"

I came after that in twenty seconds.

I told Aimee that Vic was done for tonight. She understood and we got dressed. I was proud to remember to give her the jewelry, which she placed in her purse.

"Do you think Vic will let me say goodbye?"

I found Vic in the shower. He said sure, just give him a minute.

Vic walked in, in a knee length white robe. Vic grinned. He gave Aimee a big brother-little sister side hug.

"Aimee, I had a real good time. I hope you did too. You are a real nice person."

She grinned up at him. "Same goes here, Vic."

She pointed at his waist. "Can I say goodbye to my friend down there?"

Vic shrugged and grinned. He opened his robe.

Aimee leaned down and looked at it closely. She dropped to one knee. She kissed the shaft. She placed her cheek against his sack. She gave it one more long look. Then she stood up.

Vic closed his robe.

Aimee said, "I would take a photo of it. But then, I could never delete it. Someday, I would have some 'splaining to do. Vic, when I am old and gray, when I see I black horse, heck, any horse, I will think of you."

They hugged one more time and we were out the door. Aimee said that she was not sure she could make it to her car without help. She draped an arm across my shoulder and leaned on me as we walked. I sorta thought this was for dramatic effect.

We reached the cars. As she got in, she glanced at me. "Well, this has been one memorable evening."

She may have waved as she pulled out. But it was too dark for me to tell.

Seven months later, Aimee and a good-looking, medium built blonde guy, about 5'10", were holding hands, walking a few feet in front of me at the airport. They parted ways as he left for the baggage claim, about fifty yards away.

"Aimee!"

She turned and recognized me. She appeared embarrassed, but appeared relieved that her guy had not heard me. He was still headed for the carousel.

She smiled weakly. "It is nice to see you, Ross."

I could not help but stare at her baby bump.

She held out her left hand. "Nice wedding ring."

"I'm sorry that I did not return your calls, Ross. I know this hard to believe, but not long after being at Vic's, I met Steve. We just hit it off. He is native Californian, and a writer, too. We got married last month. Still, I apologize for not getting back with you."

I gestured toward the baggage claim. "He is a lucky, daddy-to-be."

Aimee gazed at me, as if I was missing something.

I hesitated. Then I said, "Is it not his?"

She said, "No, he is not the father. Vic is."

My mind raced. I shot my seed in Aimee twice two nights before we were at Vic's and one time during the night at Vic's. I was not sure if a paternity test could be done at this point. I have never kept up on that. How did she know for sure it was Vic's?

"Aimee, have you had tests or something?"

"No, but it is Vic's."

"But how do you know?"

Aimee gave me the look like I was slow, but she would explain it so that even I could understand.

"Ross, Vic, Vic- is a stud horse."

I was gobsmacked. "But if things turn out differently, you know, you will let me know, won't you?"

She nodded yes. "But don't worry, you are not the father."

"Are you going to tell Vic?"

She said, "I have not decided." She looked in the direction of her husband. "I had to tell Dan, when I first realized I was pregnant. It was tough at first. But he is dealing with it now."

She looked at me, concerned. "So how have you been, Ross?"

"Fine, really good. I am preparing for a big trial which I feel very confident about. That is almost as good as sex."

She grinned. "How is Vic doing? Have you seen him recently?" she asked.

"Fine and yes, I have seen him recently."

She looked like she was dying to know more, but did not ask.

"Tell me, Aimee, did you and Vic ever get together after that night? Girls have tracked him down from three states away, and shown up at his door. He said he had no further contact with you. I am sure he was telling me the straight skinny."

She cocked her head and pursed her lips. She hesitated, as if debating whether to fudge the truth.

"I found his number while I was at his place with you. I later called him four times but no answer. I left messages. I drove over and knocked on his front door twice. But I never saw him again. Vic is a busy guy."

"Likely it was because he knew I especially liked you."

She gave me that soft, gentle smile of hers. Surrounded by strangers and relative strangers ourselves, Aimee and I gazed at each other. We knew each other's secrets.

Her fiancé was headed back. She was turning to walk his way,

She glanced back. "Nice to see you, Ross. Take care."

Several months later, I was driving through a part of Phoenix that I seldom visited. I popped in to a Whole Foods Store. A few feet in front of me, Aimee was in an aisle, carrying a child I later calculated to be about three months' old.

Aimee would have easily seen me, but she was intently reading the instructions on a product. I quickly turned and hopped over to the next aisle. I walked to the end, and slowly looked down Aimee's aisle. She was turned the other way, still reading instructions. Facing me was her child.

He was a boy, smiling at me. He was darker than the usual mixed-race child.

On her dating post after newly arriving in Phoenix for a new life. Aimee said that when she looked in the mirror, she saw someone who needed a strong force to give her a spark.

A strong, dark spark of a force entered her. It left her with new life.