Aine

Story Info
A First Time for Everything.
3.6k words
3.1
19.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aine

Two quick notes:

First, I wrote this from a woman's point of view, and I did my level best to be inside her head. I would especially appreciate feedback from women on this one.

Second, this story is dedicated to Aine. I hope this little quickie finds you well, girl.

Aine lounged, legs relaxed and deliciously parted, in the comfy hotel room chair, sipping her wine. The dim light of the electronic candles flickered and cast a warm orange-red glow on the walls. Living shadows moved there. The two-person hot tub, sitting under the large window, bubbled away excitedly, as ready for action as she was. The curtains, open, revealed a view of the mountainside that was breathtaking for anyone sitting in the tub. The moonlight reflected crystalline lights off the pristine snow below.

Every time she raised her glass to her full lips, Aine could feel her erect nipples rub sensually against the sheer fabric of her thigh-length slip, the only thing she was wearing. Every time she lowered the glass, she had to resist the urge to pinch those hard points, to feel the shocks shoot down from them and into her stomach.

Even though there was a lightning storm of nervous energy in her belly, her excitement at the events to come had her nether regions flooded with warmth and moisture. She could feel the warm air of the room breathing softly against her womanly lips. She luxuriated in the tingling there.

She felt both tense and relaxed, hot and shivery cold, all at the same time. She trembled lightly with the tension of it all. Nervousness knotted her stomach.

Aine was waiting for her husband, Robert, to return to their room. He had gone downstairs to meet and have a drink with Sean almost 45 minutes ago. The two of them should be coming through the door any minute now. The thought of Sean coming back with Robert sent a shivery little contraction through her pelvis. She squeezed her thighs together to hold it in, to let it grow.

The door opened noisily, and her abdomen quivered. She froze, her wine glass halfway to her lips, staring at the entrance to the room. Sean walked in first and held the door for her husband. As the door clunked closed, they both stood there, taking in the sight of her.

With the candlelight reflecting in his eyes, Robert smiled at her a little uncertainly, and she felt a pang of guilt. Her significant look asked a question at him, and he paused, then nodded briefly. He walked over to her. Relief and excitement flashed through her. Her husband trusted her. Good.

"I love you," he whispered as he drew her to her feet. He pulled her to him and kissed her sweetly, oh so sweetly as he stroked her back. She couldn't feel his erection yet, though she rubbed her mound on him there. She would soon fix that. He was never tardy in that way, not with her. She stood there embracing her husband for a moment, building up the nerve, then gently pushed him away to the side.

She held Robert's hand as she gazed at Sean. Sean, dark-haired and blue-eyed, stood there patiently, relaxed and grinning. His casual, friendly grin released something in her, some hold or bar to action, and she waved for him to come to her. As he approached the married couple, Aine took his hand in hers. She turned toward her husband again and placed Sean's hand low on her back hip, stroking it there, showing him what she wanted from him.

Aine put her hands around her husband's neck and drew him down to her, bringing his lips to hers, and they kissed. Her passion flamed up, their tongues playing in their connected mouths, and she barely breathed, though she wanted to pant wildly.

Sean pressed his lower body against her from behind, his hands stroking her sides and up to cup her breasts. Her nipples somehow tightened even harder. She felt Sean's erection pressing between her buttocks. She pushed back and groaned softly. Her whole body felt hot, alive, energized.

Robert's hands drifted in to grip her hips, and he pulled her mound into him where she could feel his erection now, full and hard and wanting. She rocked her hips between the two of them for a moment. First one erection pressed against her, then the other. She grinned around their kiss, then pulled a little back from her husband and spun around in both men's arms.

She pulled Sean down into a kiss, his breath sweet, his tongue soft, then probing, actively searching for and playing with hers. Robert stood behind her, not touching, watching, waiting. She pulled back from Sean's kiss and rubbed her mound on him, too, as she spoke.

"Will you undress your wife?" she asked Robert over her shoulder. Not waiting for a response, she recaptured Sean's lips, and the contact sent shivers of passion through her. His tongue play caused thrusts of desire to throb in her pelvis.

Robert squatted behind her, his hands stroking up her legs. The hem of her slip raised with his hands, and he fondled her ass, first squeezing her globes, then slipping between her legs to softly glide over her two openings from behind. Her pelvis flexed in response, pressing her mound into Sean's. Robert teased her wet front opening for an all-too-brief moment, then resumed lifting her slip. She felt a growing pressure, a desire, to have something inside her, stretching her, filling her.

As her husband raised her slip to her breast level, she pulled back from kissing Sean while Robert raised the garment, and her hands, above her head. Playfully, Robert trapped her hands, inside the slip, above her head. Aine felt utterly exposed and helpless. She moaned, loving the feeling, then pressed forward into Sean, lips seeking his, hands held in the air by her husband.

As they resumed kissing, Sean slipped his hands between them and tugged on her nipples with long, milking strokes. Like a brief shower just before a thunderstorm, she felt tiny little spasms, almost orgasms, flash through her. One of Sean's hands drifted down and slid effortlessly between her nether lips. He teased her there, lightly touching, spreading her wetness. She groaned, trying to get him to touch her right there...oh, yes, right there.

Robert finished removing her slip and, folding it neatly, placed it on the nearby table. Aine's hands dropped down, one onto Sean's shoulder and one going lower to press against his hardness. It bulged out at her, and she groaned, wanting it.

Robert massaged her back, right between her shoulder blades, where he knew she loved it most. He laid kisses on the back of her neck, and the feeling of being kissed and touched, back and front, by two different men pushed her over the edge, and she gently came in long, slow rolling waves of pleasure. She stiffened in their arms, then almost collapsed with her release.

Aine demurred when Robert started to pick her naked form up, then stiffened her legs to stand on her own, not touching either man. She looked at her husband, checking on how he was doing. Seeing the sparkle of excitement in his eyes and the stiffness pushing out his pants, she laughed, delighted, then led her husband to sit in the chair.

"Stay here for a bit, please," she directed as she stroked his hair. He nodded, and she turned back to Sean. Now to unwrap her present!

She pressed up close to Sean, who started to raise his arms to put them around her. With a smile, she gently captured his hands and forced them back down to his side. He chuckled, then presented himself for her to do as she would.

She unbuttoned Sean's shirt, then kissed her way down his chest and flat hard stomach as she pulled it down his arms. His good masculine smell filled her nostrils. She could feel his heat.

She left the shirt bunched at his wrists and laughed as he mugged being bound. She rubbed his hard rod through his pants, thrilling in anticipation.

Sean uttered an expletive of pleasure and tried to push his hips forward into her hand harder. She put her mouth on his pants, right where the head of his hardness was, and breathed out the hottest air she could generate. He moaned.

Excited to see it for the first time, she hurried through loosening Sean's belt and unbuttoning his pants. She pushed both pants and underwear down in one swift movement, then paused a moment, watching his hard manhood throbbing, literally bouncing up and down, in front of her.

She gently lifted his testicles in the cup of her hand and gently stroked the skin just behind them. She then sucked just the head of him into her mouth, tonguing it once, twice, three times in promise, then pulled off with a wet pop. She looked up at him and giggled as he moaned for more.

Aine stood and, pushing Sean backward until his legs hit the bed, pushed him down to sit. She bent and took him into her hand. She spoke quietly as she gently stroked him.

"You stay here, and I'll be right back, OK?" she said as she tugged on him.

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere!" Sean said, laughing.

"I thought not," Aine said then turned back to Robert. She knelt, naked, between his legs, then leaned forward to speak softly to him. He was breathing hard, his chest pumping, and his face was red. The sparkle, and the hard-on, was still there, so she smiled at him and spoke.

"Are you still good?" she asked her husband. Though she could see he was, she wanted him to know that she cared that he was still comfortable with all this.

"Yes, so far," Robert said. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. There would be no going back after this next thing.

"OK," she said, standing. "time to go for the gold." She took his hands and walked him, still fully clothed, over to the bed. Her gaze took both men in at once.

"I want you, dear husband, to lay with me, kiss me and play with me while Sean fills me up. Will you do that?" she asked. He tossed his head in affirmation then raised a very slightly trembling hand to her face and cupped her jaw gently.

"Yes," he said then kissed her softly on the mouth.

She laid down on the bed, situating the pillows to get comfortable. Robert slid onto the bed with her, embracing her as she lay there. His body blocked her view of her lower body, and of Sean. She closed her eyes, surrendering to these two men.

Robert kissed her lovingly and with passion as he held her there. She felt Sean climb onto the bed. Aine raised her legs, making room for him between them. She lost herself for a moment in kissing her husband, then felt Sean's body advance between her legs. His hard dick, burning hot on her vulva, pressed slightly into her, knocking on the door, then paused, her opening stretching deliciously. She felt her body both resisting him and welcoming him into her hot center.

Aine grasped Robert's head in her hands and pulled him to her. She thrust her tongue into her husband's mouth, invading his mouth at the exact moment Sean's thick hard dick invaded her. Her legs automatically fell wide open and up, welcoming him inside her. She felt herself opening inside before the invader, once again discovering that emptiness she was never aware of until it was filled. As Sean advanced, she felt that delightful tension grip her hips, her back, the pit of her stomach.

She moaned as Sean penetrated deep inside, then tightened her grip on her husband as he stiffened half on top of her. She kissed him even more fiercely, moaning her pleasure into his mouth, never letting him go.

Aine felt Sean press fully into her, his balls pushed against her bottom hole. Her vagina clutched at it, trying to draw his dick even farther into it. She squeezed her vaginal muscles, and both she and Sean gasped in pleasure. The difference of this man from her husband, inside her, caused tremors to explode in her. Her lust soared.

Her husband stopped trying to rise, to look. He lay on her, heavy, and thrust his tongue into her mouth aggressively, panting through his nose like a dog in summer's heat. His kiss was forceful like he was trying to eat her mouth, and his free hand gripped her nipple, hard, and twisted viciously.

Aine's eyes popped open as she gasped with the pain, and pleasure, of it. Robert's face was red, and his eyes were dark with anger. If looks could kill, she would have been dead where she lay. She gasped again, this time in fear. She grabbed her husband by the head and pulled him back down to her. She laid butterfly kisses on his mouth repeatedly, whispering her fear of his anger, her love for him, her gratitude for this gift.

Robert released her sore nipple, and his hand glided down her body then probed for her clit. Finding it, he pressed on the hood, hard, and her ass retreated, then bounced back up off the bed. Her vagina spasmed on Sean's dick, and she couldn't hold back her moan of lust. Robert started rubbing her rapidly, in a circular motion, fiercely.

"Fuck her!" Robert commanded Sean. His voice was hard, hot, full of anger. A thrill of fear shot through Aine again. "Fuck her NOW."

Sean started withdrawing. He took his time, pulling out almost all the way. He paused, at the door once again, then pushed back in. Her vagina clenched as he passed through the portal. Out. In. Out. In. Faster and faster, he fucked her, driving her out of her mind. She forgot about everything else; her husband, her lover, everything. The only things that mattered were the thrusting dick inside her and the exquisite thrumming pressure on her clit.

For an endless blissful eternity, Sean thrust into her while her husband held her and angrily mauled her vulva and clit. Then Sean's thrusts became erratic, and he started moaning and cursing.

"I'm going to cum!" Sean said, desperation in his voice. The thought of Sean, this not-my-husband, cumming in her made fireworks go off in her head, and she fell over the edge into orgasm.

Stars exploded behind her eyes, and she started making a high-pitched keening sound. She clamped her legs around Sean's back, riding him from the bottom like a horse, helping him thrust into her. Her vagina first went slack, then spasmed tight. Slack. Tight. Slack. Tight. The stars pulsed with her spasms.

She felt Sean slam into her one more time then start grinding on her. She felt the wetness of his semen going into her. Her husband withdrew his hand and started to pull away. She pulled him down tight onto her chest, her mind filled with ecstasy. She keened and moaned her orgasm into her husband's ear.

Eventually, she felt all the tension leave her body. Sean pulled out of her, eliciting a groan from Aine as the fullness retreated, and she felt a trickle of fluid run down her crack. Sean flopped down on the bed, cross-wise at her feet, panting.

Robert again tried to rise up, but she held him to her tightly once more, then allowed him to rise up enough for her to see his face. There was tension there. Not hate or anger, but some tension that she hadn't see before. She almost cried in relief. Her emotions of the moment tried to overwhelm her. She held her husband there, looking at him.

"Get your clothes off, my husband," Aine said quietly, looking directly into his eyes. "I want you, now." He nodded, lust blooming in his eyes along with his smile. She let him rise.

Sean started to get up as well, probably to give them intimate space, she thought.

"No," Aine said, trapping him with her feet. "I want you to stay and watch me take care of my husband." Sean laughed and fell back on the bed.

Robert finished undressing, his familiar and well-loved penis hard and angry-red in the air. Aine pulled him onto the bed and pressed him down on his back. She laid down on top of him, full-bodied, covering some of him with all of her. His arms wrapped around her, holding her to him.

Aine kissed Robert deeply, loving the way his body moved, the way his breathing changed under her. She could feel the extreme heat and hardness of him against her thighs, and her vagina fluttered with reawakened desire. She felt another tiny trickle of Sean's semen leak out, and she flushed, thinking how close her husband was to it.

She took Robert's hands in hers and raised them above his head. Pressing lightly on them, she showed him she had him trapped there, helpless and open, just as she had been earlier. He grinned up at her and bumped his hips up against her, urging her along.

She allowed his hardness between her thighs, just for a moment, and squeezed him between them. His purple head pressed lightly, oh so lightly, into her slick, used opening, and he groaned and tried to thrust into her. She laughed softly and danced her pelvis away from him.

Pulling her knees under her, she started sliding her wet lips slowly back and forth on her husband's hard dick. The hot shaft felt incredible against her recently used pussy. It became quickly wet with a mixture of her lubrication and Sean's discharge.

Each time Robert tried to push up against her, she giggled and raised up a bit, determined to be the one in charge, at least for now. Robert groaned in frustration. Aine continued sliding slowly back and forth, back and forth.

Robert tried to raise his hands again, but Aine pushed them firmly back into the bed and gave him a mocking smile. Robert raised his head up slightly, and his face took on a look of lustful desperation.

"That's too good, I'm too close," he said, panting and twisting his body under her, trying, she supposed, to plant himself inside her. She stopped sliding and raised her hips up off him, stretching this out for him, making him emit a frustrated moan.

Robert abruptly surged up off the bed and rolled them over, Aine on her back, Robert between her legs. He growled, seized her legs behind the knees, and pushed them up and apart, spreading her wide, wide open. His hard dick plunged into her with one fast thrust. Aine involuntarily gasped at the sudden invasion, and Robert started thrusting into her faster than he ever had before.

Aine wrapped her arms and legs around him, hanging on for dear life as her husband pounded into her over and over again. She could hear him panting in her ear, sounding his passion for her. Warm pleasure spread through her from her pussy, from her heart, melting her into the bed. Sparks of electric thrill shot from her clit, and her lust roared as she thrust up against him on each hard thrust.

In less than a minute, Robert roared his orgasm into her ear, his body stiffening, his dick pumping inside her. The unusual, incredible heat of his wetness shot into her, joining Sean's already there. Rebecca squeezed everything she had on him, trapping him to her, holding him as he rode through the most powerful orgasm she'd ever seen from him. Pleasure, wonderful but short of orgasm, rolled through her in waves as she felt her husband lose himself inside her.

He relaxed, of a sudden, and his dead weight pressed her down into the bed. She urged him off to the side a bit, taking some pressure off her. She stroked him and murmured her love as his breathing slowed.

Though she hadn't orgasmed, her body was suffused with satisfaction and love. Her skin was glowing with the happiness of it.

She vaguely felt Sean get off the bed, and she heard the bathroom door close.

After a blissful time, Robert rolled to his side and drew her to him, kissing her briefly and looking into her eyes.

"That was incredible," he said, stroking her side.

"I agree," she replied, giggling like a girl. She heard the shower start and was a bit disappointed that their first time was apparently over.

"Are you OK?" she asked, looking deep into his eyes to see the truth.

"I am now," he said. "That was one hell of a large hump to get over, though." She considered him for a moment, feeling her love for him radiating outward.

"I love you, Robby. If you regret doing this and never want to do it again, I'll always remember it as one of the best times we ever had together. But I'll understand." She paused, not sure she wanted to know the answer, but then pushed on anyway. "Do you regret it?"

12