All Comments on 'Aine'

by OneBallBigger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
If this is Aine

Who the hell is Rebecca?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And when she awoke

All that was left of Robert was his house key... and she never heard from him again.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggeralmost 4 years agoAuthor

"Rebecca"

Sorry, baulloyder68, that was story cross-talk from an as-yet-unpublished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious tension

With ring of truth. She orgasmed with Sean but not her husband, that stings a bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is sharing caring?

Not a fan of wife sharing, but the story was well written.

SikemSikemalmost 4 years ago

Not my fetish, but it was well written. Thank you for sharing your story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE STORY...BUT

Needed some background. How did they come to the point of wife sharing? Who wanted this..him or her? She needed to continue with her husband and climax with him.. was the other guy hung and husband not? Oh well..at least this took place with husband present and involved..like it should be.. can't stand the sluts that go behind husbands back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ez valahol bűzlik...

Ennek megcsalás íze van ,a férje csak asszisztált a feleségnek és barátjának !Jól lett volna ha lenne valami előzmény megírva és jó lenne ha normális vége is lenne,mert ez így egy elvágott írás...!ez nekem maximum 2 csillag...!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

The sex was intense. Understanding the story was difficult

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written but I’ll never understand the fetish of sharing let alone sloppy seconds. As much as the people living this lifestyle will try and convince you, and thus themselves, that a true man is strong enough to allow his woman this freedom, in reality it nearly always ends in relationship disaster. Once you’ve opened that Pandora’s Box it’s only a matter of time before “Mr I’m going to steal your wife away” comes along.

Women generally don’t enjoy this lifestyle, it cheapens them and devalues the love regardless of what the liberals will try and convince you of.

Having said that, there is a positive side to this. The availability of copious sluts ready to spread their legs for men like me to help them show their true “love” to their husbands. She and I really know it has nothing to do with that and it all boils down to getting some strange because hubby can’t. Have to wonder why the wives always go off reservation sexually and do everything they never do with their husbands but will do with me at a drop of their knickers......the sign of a true whore.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Enjoyed Rules of Engagement, but this is common LW cuckold garbage. Difficult to believe it is the same author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

U just lost the bigger ball!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Didn’t bother to read past the cuke returning to room with the lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneBallBigger@OneBallBigger
There once was a man of Assizes, who's balls were of two different sizes. One ball was small, almost no ball at all, while the other was large and won prizes. -- Unknown (but clever) Author