Aine's Journey

Story Info
Death is not the end, and even spirits can be hospitable.
5.8k words
4.3
16k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, hard journey for the young woman. Dark eyes gazed blearily at the road ahead of her as each step became torturous for her. Blinking to make sure she had really seen the palace up ahead, she made her tired body walk up the hill towards it. Her long chocolate brown hair was tied back in a messy pony tail and her simple traveling clothes had long since passed the stage of being presentable. A large pack was hefted across her shoulders. Her face showed the scars of countless nights of wandering through brambles and forests, and deep circles under her eyes did not lie about her lack of sleep. Cleaned up and dressed, she would have been quite beautiful, but she had not had the pleasure of feeling beautiful in nearly two years.

The closer she came to this palace, the more she wondered if she should have taken another course in her journey. It looked abandoned, vines covered the walls, nothing stirred about except the wind moving the dead leaves around her feet. The gates were open, and she entered, at least she would have shelter this eve. She walked slowly into a huge courtyard, the carcass of a horse lay rotting in a corner, covered in flies. She pulled her cloak around her nose and passed by quickly, entering the first doors she came too. Heavy wooden doors they were, carved in intricate designs, as she touched them to push them open, a chill swept through her body. She entered the dusty palace hall. A long table skirted the side, filled with tarnished silver platters of long forgotten rotted food, and half filled crystal goblets of red liquid. She shivered and glanced around, feeling as though she were being watched. The stench of this room was worse than outdoors, so she pressed further in, walking up a large grand staircase to the next floor.

Choosing a random door, she pushed it open and walked slowly to the bed in the center of the large room. She kicked the bed, and a family of spiders streamed out of the covers. She shivered yet again, and chose to curl up in a corner, holding her pack close to her. She leaned her weary head against the wall and the cold penetrated every cell of her body, but so exhausted she was, she could not move, and fell fast asleep.

~

He stood over her with a smirk on his handsome face. He hadn’t had a visitor to his home in ages. Most passed the forgotten palace in search of a more livelier abode. The tall, dark-skinned man leaned over and stroked his visitor’s cheek, the bottom of his black cloak churning up the dust of the room as it drifted over the floor. Bending over he picked up the frail woman easily and carried her to the bed, laying her gently on it. As her body touched the bed, a deep sleep fell over the pale woman.

A deep breath as she awoke with the sun shining in the open window. A warm breeze blew the gauzy curtains circling her soft bed. She sat up, pushing the silken sheets off of her. Sitting on the side of the bed, her bare feet rubbed against the warm soft bearskin rug by her bed. Standing she caught a glimpse of herself in the huge mirror on the wall opposite her bed. Her chocolate brown hair hung in soft, silky waves down her back, a sheer white gown hung seductively over her body. Gone were the scars and scratches of her wanderings, and rested dark eyes framed with long dark lashes gazed back at her. Her ruby lips curved in a smile and she nodded to the woman in the mirror, a woman she had not seen in a very long time.

“Welcome back Aine,” she said with a smirk. Then with a twirl and a toss of her hair she skipped to the window, and gazed out at the green meadows and the river, then down at the palace grounds. Her window overlooked the courtyard, there was a horse standing idly by, and guards stood at the gate talking in hushed tones.

“M’Lady,” a timid voice spoke from the doorway. Aine turned quickly and walked toward the girl speaking to her.

“Do you address me?” she asked.

“Yes, m’lady, I have brought you your breakfast,” she spoke softly and placed a covered silver tray on a table and bowing, made her way out. Breathing in the smell of food, she pulled the silver cover off and licked her lips seeing the meal before her. She sat and devoured every bit of food in front of her, pausing only to take large gulps of the juice that accompanied the food. She felt a breeze blow by her and glancing around, noticed a fine dress of blue velvet with silk lining laying out on her bed. Thinking the servant girl must have laid it out for her when she was at the window, she stood and walked to it, running her soft fingers over the material. She slipped her gown over her head and picked up the dress, carrying it to the mirror and holding it in front of her, her curvaceous nude body being caressed by the sun’s rays shining through the open window. Slipping the dress on, she twirled and laughed, then braided her hair and tied it with a blue velvet ribbon she found lying next to the dress. Matching slippers sat on the floor, she slipped these on and walked out of her room and down the hallway.

Down the polished marble steps she went into the large hall from yesterday. The palace was immaculate, and servants scurried here and there carrying platters, dusting a vase, one with an armload of flowers, they all bowed respectfully to her as she passed them. A well dressed older man approached her and bowed low.

“M’Lady, Lord Brannan wishes your presence,” the man spoke with a hushed voice, almost as if his lips had not moved at all...yet she had heard him perfectly.

She nodded. “Lead me to him, if you will.” The man bowed again and began walking towards a pair of large heavy wooden doors, engraved in the samed way as the doors she had entered last eve. The doors opened as they approached and the man stopped and bowed, motioning her to enter. And enter she did, and when she cleared the doors, they shut stealthily. A glance behind her and the guards stood unmoving, staring straight ahead. She began her walk towards the two figures at the far end of the tapestried room.

He sat in silence in his throne watching his visitor enter, and smirked as the doors shut and it startled her. He was again wrapped in the same black cloak, his tanned fingers entwined together laying on his lap. Long dark hair flowed across his broad shoulders. His eyes were dark and brooding, and his lips curved with a bit of malice about them. A woman sat on the floor at his right side, clothed in a sheer form fitting dress that stopped mid thigh. Jewels abounded on this woman, dripping from her ears, her neck, ankles and wrists, mostly diamonds glittering in the sun that streamed in a nearby window. That same sun made it clear that this woman had nothing on under this sheer sheath, the curves of her breasts were visible through the thin cloth.

She smiled politely at the scantily clad woman and bowed low to the man in the throne. He lifted his tanned hand and beckoned her closer, and she obliged, though she felt that had she wanted to resist, she would not have been able to anyway. She stood now at his knees.

“Did you sleep well last night, Aine?” his voice echoed around the room, though his lips remained pressed together in a smirk.

“I did, thank you for your hospitality,” her meek voice seemed odd after hearing his voice. Shaking her head a bit and frowning, she felt compelled to stand here, and briefly she wondered how he knew her name, but even that was just a fleeting thought, and she found herself smiling at this dark man.

“You may thank me later,” he said with a wink, and grasping her around her waist, he pulled her onto his lap. The woman sitting beside the throne kneeled and unbraided Aine’s hair and began to stroke the soft waves, leaning to whisper in her ear, though Aine could not understand anything being said to her. Each downward stroke of her hair brought more confusion to her, almost a drunken feeling. The room began to spin, and she found herself wrapping her pale arms around the lord to hold herself steady.

“I am Lord Trasach Brannan, Aine, and I am pleased you chose to visit with us here,” his voice again echoed around the large room. She could only nod and cling to him, and he smiled handsomely at her and wrapped his own strong arms around her, pulling her close to him. One hand reached over to stroke the kneeling woman’s nipple through her thin dress. “This is Bree,” he said as he pinched her nipple and she leaned over to nuzzle his hand. Aine glanced at the woman and Bree offered her a smile and began to stroke her long waves again. Again, more confusion entered her frail mind with each stroke.

Lord Brannan moved a tanned hand to Aine’s face, stroking her cheek gently. Her eyes closed and she leaned into his touch. An intoxication was overtaking her and she wanted, craved his touch. He caressed her full lips with his thumb, his own lips curled in an evil smile watching her. Bree’s hands began to massage her shoulders and neck. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly, and she kissed him back, her arms pulling him close to her. His kiss sent shivers down her spine, his lips were cold, but full of passion, though this kiss was soft and tender. Bree smiled and nodded, whispering in Aine’s ear again words she could not understand, but words that sent bolts of electricity through her body and caused her pussy to throb in need of attention. A soft moan from Aine as she turned her head towards Bree. Bree responded by placing a sensuous, wet kiss on her lips as she ran her hand down and across her breasts. Aine responded by opening her mouth just enough for Bree’s luscious tongue to slip inside and curl around Aine’s tongue. Lord Brannan watched intently, one hand stroking Aine’s cheek still, his other hand pinching and rolling Bree’s nipple through her thin gown. Aine could feel a bulge forming as she sat on his lap. Bree nibbled Aine’s bottom lip before completely breaking away from the kiss with a grin on her full red lips.

Lord Brannan pushed Aine off his lap with a grin, and slapped her rear gently. “You, Aine, are a tease, now off with you,” he spoke firmly, “Enjoy your day, your night is mine.” And she was dismissed; she stood there for a moment, blinking as Lord Brannan grabbed Bree by the hair and forcefully pulled her to kneel before him, growling. He leaned back in his throne and pushed Bree’s face into his crotch, she responded by unbuttoning his breeches quickly and wrapping her mouth around his huge, hard cock and sucking as his fingers entwined roughly in her hair. Aine stood watching, a shocked expression on her beautiful, pale face. Bree rolled her tongue around his hard cock as his forceful hand pushed her warm, willing mouth up and down. Her lips tightened around him and eyes of absolute devotion looked up at him. He moaned and nodded his approval to her. She sucked harder and faster, Aine could see the smooth outline of Bree’s tiny waist and round ass through her thin, short gown. Aine backed slowly away, so as not to disturb or call attention to herself, a blush across her cheeks for staying so long. Lord Brannan was well aware Aine stood watching and as she moved to leave, he looked up at her with a smirk, and as she turned and hurried across the large room and back out to the hallway, she heard his loud moans of passion filling the room as he filled Bree’s mouth with his cum. She found herself breathing heavily, and had to lean against a wall to catch her breath.

She spent the day exploring the huge, rambling palace. The servants were very helpful, pointing her continually towards new and exciting things to discover. The day passed quickly, and soon the same older man from the morning found her curled in a large chair in the library, reading.

“Dinner is served, m’lady,” he bowed and spoke, and as she turned to acknowledge his presence, he had already disappeared. She closed the dusty book and made her way to the large hall, knowing her way from her explorations earlier in the day. Lord Brannan sat at the far end of a long expanse of table, he smiled seeing her enter, and beckoned her to take the seat to the right of him.

“I hope your day has been profitable,” his booming voice filled the room. She smiled back at him and nodded. “Quite, you have a marvelous palace,” said in her soft voice. He leaned back against his chair and studied her with a smirk on his handsome, dark face. He pulled out a long box from his coat somewhere and handed the black velvet box to her. Raising an eyebrow, she took the box.

“What is this?” she asked hesitantly.

“Merely a gift,” he answered, watching her with his brooding, dark eyes.

She opened the box and inside was a pearl choker. She gasped and pulled the string of pearls out and held them against her pale skin around her neck. He stood and walked behind her, taking the pearls, and fastening them around her neck, kissing the top of her head as he did so, then moving down to brush his lips against her ear, speaking softly, “Remember, the night is mine.” He moved back to his place, and took a long drink of his wine, watching her. Her fingers moved up and down the pearls and she turned her head, wondering if he had spoken to her or not, she couldn’t be sure. She smiled and nodded to him her thanks, her face radiant at being given such a lovely gift.

Dinner was served to them both, so much food, and so much variety, she barely was able to have more than a bite of each in order to try everything. The silver and china was cleared from the table and Lord Brannan motioned to her to follow him as he stood and walked toward a heavy door off to the side. She had not noticed this door before, and she stood and followed him through the door and up a flight of stairs into a long, dark hallway. She heard laughter and moaning coming from several doors as they passed, until he stopped at the last door. She stood beside him, shivering, not from cold, but from anticipation. His tanned hand reached down and slowly turned the brass knob and swung the door open. He reached for her hand and pulled her into the room, then shut and locked the door. She looked around, it was a large room, with a bed in the very center, a four poster bed much like the one she had woken up in this morning, piled high with pillows. A hearth in the wall opposite the bed had a warm fire going, and a large fur rug lay before the fire.

On this rug was Bree, laying on her stomach, her head propped on one hand, the other hand holding a glass of wine. She wore nothing on her thin body except a large diamond necklace that hung between her breasts. One side of the room had a large balcony that seemed to circle further than this room itself, two doors stood open onto it, and the chilly breeze blew the gauzy curtains around in billows. The moon shone brightly in the room, seeming to focus all it’s light on the bed in the center of the room. The only other light was from the huge fire burning in the hearth.

Lord Brannan walked to Bree and knelt beside her, running his tanned hand from the top of her head down her legs as she sipped her wine and smiled at Aine. He then took a seat on a chair near her and motioned Aine over. She walked over, her heart beating quickly. When she was close enough, Bree sat up on the fur rug and held her hand out to Aine. She took Bree’s hand and was pulled down onto the rug with her. Bree pulled her against her, wrapping her arms around her, and offering her a sip of her wine as she kissed the back of Aine’s head. Again, this intoxicating feeling was coming over Aine, and she felt like she was falling headlong, but could do nothing about it, and had no desire to stop the fall. Aine sipped the offered wine from Bree. Then the wine was set aside as Bree began untying the front of Aine’s dress, Lord Brannan watching with lustful eyes.

Bree’s hand slipped down the front of Aine’s dress to gently stroke her nipple before pulling the dress down to her waist completely, baring her breasts and taut pink nipples to Lord Brannan. He nodded approvingly. Bree whispered in Aine’s ear, “Now stand angel.” Aine stood facing Lord Brannan as Bree pulled the dress slowly across her hips and thighs and down around her feet. Aine stepped out of the dress and it was tossed aside. A blush came over her pale cheeks as she stood completely nude, save for the pearls around her neck, in front of Lord Brannan. Both women were beautiful in their own way, Bree being a thin little wraith of a woman, and Aine was a tall, pale, curvaceous creature. Bree’s soft hands traveled reassuringly up her legs and across her firm round rear pulling her back into her lap.

The both sat facing Lord Brannan, Aine sitting between Bree’s legs. Bree’s arms were around her waist and she nibbled and licked the back of Aine’s neck, pushing her long chocolate hair aside. Bree’s hands cupped Aine’s breasts and stroked her nipples as Aine’s eyes closed and she fell deeper and deeper into this intoxicating feeling that was overtaking her. Her mind was full of fear and confusion, like this was all a dream...or nightmare. It was as if she was standing in the shadows watching all this happen to her body. She could not fight the urge to disobey what the pleasure was telling her to do. Bree spread her legs out more, and then pulled Aine’s apart as well to give Lord Brannan a better view of her pussy. His eyes closed slightly watching and he moaned and shifted in his seat. Bree held one of Aine’s hands and guided it to her own pussy stroking gently, then taking her hand away, commanded her softly in her ear to continue, which Aine did with a bit of reluctance. She took a deep breath and more words from Bree in her ear, which seemed to have a calming effect on her emotions. Her other hand was brought to her nipple, and at Bree’s command in her ear, she began to pinch and stroke her own hard nipple as well. Aine moaned and closed her eyes from the pleasure she was giving herself, her fear of the others being there diminishing as she strove to bring more pleasure to herself.

Bree nodded to Lord Brannan, as she had been hearing commands in her mind from him this whole time. She whispered in Aine’s ear yet again, and Aine obeyed the whispered command and got on her knees, spreading her legs enough so that her hand could still reach down and stroke her own wet pussy, and the other hand move back and forth between her hard pink nipples as Bree moved around to sit at Lord Brannan’s feet and watch herself. Two sets of lustful eyes watched Aine as she pleasured herself, now pushing a finger inside her wet pussy, moaning and wiggling her hips. Aine kept her eyes closed, it was easier that way, though it still felt as if she were watching the entire scene from a distance, her soul being disconnected from the actions of her body.

“Aine,” the voice from Lord Brannan was just as loud and demanding as always. Aine opened her eyes quickly and looked at him. “Come sit on my lap, angel.” And she did, standing and sitting her pale body on his lap, he shifted her so she was laying across with her legs over the arms of the chair. She lay her head against his chest and he caressed her long hair holding her to him, and his other hand explored her body, moving from her neck, down across her breasts, circling her nipples, and down around her stomach. Bree knelt and watched waiting for her command from her lord. His large hand moved to her pussy and he stroked gently, sliding a large finger inside of her. Aine jumped a bit, then wiggled and moaned, gripping his finger inside of her. He grinned at her and leaned down to kiss her lips passionately. His kiss was insistent, his tongue probed the inside of her mouth, and she moaned, feeling faint. Breaking the kiss, he nodded to Bree, who moved between Aine’s legs kneeling on the floor and Lord Brannan pulled out his now juicy finger and offered it to Bree, who licked and sucked his finger moaning. Aine shivered watching, and then Bree winked at Aine and licked her lips, lowering her face into Aine’s wet pussy, her tongue licking slowly and languidly from top to bottom, then focusing on her clit, giving short, quick licks. She took one of her lips into her mouth and sucked gently, Aine moaned and shifted from the pleasure on Lord Brannan’s lap, completely giving herself over to all that would happen. Then Bree poked her tongue inside Aine’s wet juicy pussy, in and out, before again focusing on her clit. Bree’s hands moved up and down Aine’s legs as she licked and sucked her pussy to her heart’s content.

12