Ain't No Cock Like Pegasus Cock!

Story Info
Sumia is out night flying and hears Cordelia in the stables.
3.7k words
4.79
1.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the big, blue, wide-open sky a girl flew amongst the clouds. She gave her pegasus a much-needed time for him to stretch his glorious wings. Her long chestnut-colored hair ran through the piercing winds as her pegasus gallantly flew through it.

Sumia's hand lovingly rubbed the back of the pegasus' neck. They glided through the air so effortlessly, if only she could just ride on his big, strong back day after day... No doubt the power that coursed through his veins and the muscles that rippled with every movement was from being so masterfully cared for and watched over. His coat was so sleek and shiny and Sumia could hear every strong flap of his powerful wings.

She shook her head, the last place she needed to get sidetracked was this in the sky. Yes, her fondness for the beast would have to wait until they hit the ground.

* * *

Sumia guided her pegasus back to the stables and murmured wholly deserved compliments to him the whole time. She remembered the skill he showed when he landed on the ground. His hooves landed in the grass with nary a loud noise, showcasing his restraint. The more Sumia gazed at his perfect white mane the more she was convinced that this pegasus was special. If only she could convey it in some other way than whispers and head rubs...

The moon was high in the sky as the pair walked back together. If nothing else, Sumia was sure Chrom would be okay with it if she'd said she'd been training or something.

I'm sure most girls spend an extra few hours flying in the air anyway, Sumia thought as the stable finally came into view.

"Aw, but you like walking with me don't you?" she nuzzled the pegasus' neck. His scent was certainly different from what she was used to. He had a "gamier" smell infused with the strong sunlight he'd been exposed to earlier in the day. The animal snorted and jerked his head into Sumia as if to give her some affection in return.

Sumia sighed happily, a kind horse was the best horse. With Sumia's arm around as much of the pegasus as she could they headed to the warmly lit stable.

"Mmm!~"

Sumia stopped dead in her tracks. Her companion turned back to her in confusion but all her attention was focused on the very alarming yet familiar voice that beat against her eardrums.

She could hear a woman's voice leaking out of the cracked doors. Why is someone in there this late? Sumia couldn't think of anyone would who do any late-night training - with a pegasus anyway - so no one came to mind. She wanted to grab someone but Sumia knew she could hold her own against another girl.

And....there was a scent.

Sumia wasn't privy to what was going on in there exactly but she could feel an unmistakable blush rise to her cheeks. "A-actually, I better grab someone," she muttered, averting her eyes from the light. A gentle nudge to her house and the two were on their way until-

"More!"

That was, no doubt, a moan. Every molecule in Sumia's was screaming at her to leave but all of the very helpful context clues also screamed right back at her to take a look.

Just one look?

I'll look away quickly!

It couldn't hurt.

Sumia guided her pegasus to the door and with a mix of fear and anticipation, pushed through.

As if she was exposed to a bright spotlight, the scene before her eyes blinded her.

1. It was Cordelia.

2. She was naked.

3. She was on her knees.

4. Sh-she had a pegasus' large cock in her hand!

Now, Sumia couldn't - and didn't want - to explain why her first thought was how small Cordelia's slick hand looked holding the absolutely huge stallion dick. Her heaving body already had stains smeared into her skin and Cordelia's crazed face shined with the effort she put in and loved every second of it.

Sumia was frozen in shock and yet hypersensitive to the mare's heavy breaths that came next to her.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?!" Sumia could feel her brain shortcircuit at such a lewd scene before her. The nerve of Cordelia, doing something as shameful as this when someone could easily walk in on her!

It's because she wanted to be caught! Sumia wanted nothing more than for those intrusive thoughts to stop.

Cordelia smiled, "Just giving my ride his reward for the day, what's up?" She kept the light, teasing smile on her face. As if they were talking about the weather - all the while she fondled and rubbed the long cock.

Sumia's embarrassment was through the roof but she wasn't running away screaming. So that must've counted for something.

Wait, why would she want it to count?!

"C-could you put your clothes on please?" she tried to shield her eyes but there was no denying the charms of Cordelia's own body despite the cock on the right.

Cordelia's smile shifted to a lazy one. Her eyes were clouded from either desire or pleasure and Sumia didn't know if she wanted to find out. "I don't know..., I think wearing cum suits me more," she finally stood up and sauntered over to Sumia, "What do you think?" She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into an unexpected kiss.

Even if Sumia wanted to pull away there was surprising strength in the arms that were holding her tight. Cordelia pushed her tongue into Sumia's mouth and slathered her tongue in the cum that had been in her mouth. "?!" Sumia instinctively tried to pull away. Cordelia raised her hand from her back and put it on her cheek.

Now Sumia could feel her wet hand cover her cheek in....something. She tried to move Cordelia's hand but she kept her there, locked in place. Their tongues danced - or, rather, Cordelia moved Sumia's - and a mixture of shock and spit made Sumia accept what was happening.

Cordelia grew rougher. She pushed into Sumia's face and made it her mission to make the kiss as sloppy as possible. One hand across Sumia's back kept her in place while the other drifted to her ass. Their tongues danced together and she could hear nothing but the sound of the deep kiss that wrapped around them.

"!" Sumia's hips jolted as Cordelia's hand stopped and slapped her ass. The sting pleasurably stung and the painful tickle made her pussy drip~ Sumia had never had experience with another woman before but this introduction wasn't bad at all.

After a few more slaps and squeezes that Sumia's legs wobble, they broke apart with a thick line of spit connecting them. The trail quickly broke apart and hung down Cordelia's lips. Without missing a beat, Cordelia brought a long finger and gingerly trailed it up into her mouth. Sumia couldn't help but look away when Cordelia let the proof of their kiss run down the inside of her throat.

"Mmm~" she licked her lips, "That's always my second favorite part," she said.

Sumia could feel her blush run deep within her cheeks but she dared herself to ask "Wh-what's the first?"

Cordelia wore a foxlike grin on her face now, as if she caught a particularly juicy bit of prey. "C'mon, how do you think I got this cum on my face in the first place?"

Sumia's heart raced. She traced the wet spot on her cheek and the rush that invaded her pussy was unmistakable. Sure, she loved horses as much as the next girl, but to do that was...

Not unthinkable.

Steeling herself, Sumia asked the only question that was on her weakening mind, "Could you show me?" she said. The words left her now-sensitive lips and hung in the air. Cock was cock, sure, but there was something so deliciously naughty about the territory Sumia was ready to breach into. Cordelia smirked and pointed at her pegasus' undercarriage.

"Kneel."

Nothing in her body told Sumia to stop, nothing was screaming at her to turn right around, nothing at all. She was at peace with Cordelia telling her to get on her knees in front of an animal's cock.

Not what she expected to do today, but sure.

While she clumsily knelt next to the pegasus she felt a flash of jealousy as Cordelia whispered in his ear.

She should be the one lovingly prepping the pegasus she was about to fuck! The flash was all but forgotten immediately as the pegasus' sheath pulsed. At least, Sumia thought it did.

"What are you saying to him?" asked Sumia.

Cordelia waved her question aside. "Oh y'know, telling him what a big and strong pegasus he is. And how much you want to suck his dick." She said it so nonchalantly as if guzzling animal dick was just another normal day. Magic words or not, Cordelia's calm manner of speaking was washing over her and the steed. How long she had been buddy-buddy with her pegasus to be so comfortable at doing something like this was a mystery to Sumia.

But...she wanted to learn.

twitch

"!!" Sumia stared, transfixed at the extending length.

"Ooh, it looks like our friend wants to get acquainted with you, Sumia." Cordelia watched Sumia's indecisiveness with glee. There was no doubt to anyone in that room that a girl was going to lose her horse dick virginity.

"I-I..." Sumia moistened her lips.

"Aww!" Cordelia crouched down and playfully ruffled her hair, "Looks like someone needs some help!" Out of the corner of Sumia's eye, she could see her pegasus faithfully waiting near the entrance, waiting for her. A pulse of need throbbed - not unlike the dick in front of her - throughout her body. She needed to learn how to do this.

Aware of another tomato-red blush flooding her cheeks, Sumia looked away. "Please teach me," her voice sounded weak to her ears.

Cordelia grinned. "First thing's first," she said, "Remove your clothes.

Sumia stayed on her knees rigidly. "Can we skip to step 2?" she asked.

"Nope. 'Cause step 1 also involves me touching your pussy."

Sumia's face went nuclear and she turned away faster than a Swordsman's swings during Astra.

"Thiiiink about it," Cordelia purred in her ear, "You'll be savoring your first time playing with an animal with clothes on and I'll be here all alone~" she pouted.

Trying feebly once again Sumia pointed to her pegasus. "W-well we both could just have a pegasus to ourselves."

Cordelia looked disappointed at her choice of words. "I suppose I didn't make myself clear. I want you while you choke on that dick. Every shiver that runs across your body, every drip from your pussy, every moan from your mouth, I want to feel and hear it all."

What was she supposed to say? Answer in an equally arousing way and fail because Cordelia had no idea how much she was making her juices flow at that moment.

"..." The words stayed unanswered longer than Sumia meant but she knew she'd never reject them.

"Um, if you're gentle. I've never been with another girl before," she said.

"Don't worry baby, all you'll need to worry about is how to handle the wave of pleasure that I'm going to drown you in," Cordelia answered.

* * *

And so, Sumia was kneeling naked in front of an aroused pegasus while Cordelia wrapped her arms around Sumia and let her touchy hands help themselves to her body.

"Reach out! Touch it!" Cordelia whispered through the smattering of kisses she planted on the back of her lover's neck.

As ready as Sumia was to cross the barrier some of her couldn't be any more aware of the beautiful girl that was wholeheartedly trying to make her good and comfortable. Cordelia's ample cleavage was pressed tightly against her bare back. They would occasionally slide up and down and give Sumia the best goosebumps ever because of it.

"C'mon, don't keep him waiting. Don't you see how much you need this?" murmured Cordelia. And truer words were never spoken.

"I-I don't want to disappoint," Sumia breathed, "Either of you..." Shoving the trepidation down her throat, Sumia reached over and placed a finger on the forbidden fruit.

Silence. No reaction from the pegasus or Cordelia.

"Ah!" A wet lick on her neck made her jolt.

"Yum," Cordelia moaned, "If you taste this good already I can't even imagine what tongue deep in your pussy would be like."

Sumia scoffed but a large part of her enjoyed the attention. "Thank you. It makes doing this easier."

"Don't worry, it's your pleasure~" Cordelia said. Sumia scoffed again but she absentmindedly moved her hand to her breast - where Cordelia was rubbing - and gripped her hand. "Um, I think I'll give it a lick instead." She felt emboldened by Cordelia's support and before she could lose her never, stuck her tongue out and lightly trailed along the pegasus' growing flesh. The hot breaths on her back grow closer and ever so heavier.

Then, Sumia felt her own body start to move back and forth steadily.

"Oh yes," Cordelia's lustful voice leaked out. It felt as though her hiss was coiling the two in an aphrodisiac that fueled their every move.

Is Cordelia masturbating? The gentle rocking of their bodies and soft moaning behind her seemed to indicate so.

By now both girls - and pussies - were sufficiently dripping arousal and Cordelia was probably just a lick away from orgasm, Sumia could feel it. Hell, even the pegasus would know of the tsunami brewing within her friend.

Even though Sumia was pretty wrapped up in Cordelia there was no way she could forget her newest partner just yet! She licked the hung cock again and this time made sure to cover it in a good coat of saliva. If Sumia wasn't giving the dick a good ol' tongue bath, then what was the point? Ooh! Maybe she'd be able to make a cum bubble!

"He's, um," Sumia felt frazzled, stuck between a rock and a soft place, "He tastes good."

Gluck

Gluck

Wet-smacking noises were emanating from Sumia's mouth now. The pegasus had been producing pre-cum this whole time but Sumia was focused on serving him finally. Even as her mouth began to tire from the thick pegasus dick she had to work through, she forged on with her tongue and hands as her weapons!

Although Sumia did still feel a little embarrassed to admit how good and natural it felt to be in the middle of her two current favorite things in the world. Normal - or boring, rather - sex just couldn't compare to this. *This* is what she always longed to do. To go flying with a powerful pegasus without a care in the world...feeling the hot wind on her face... it was perfect. Doubly so now since she had a way to relieve her and her faithful companion's needs at the end of the day.

Sumia's legs were quivering now. Her pussy begging to be touched...fingered...rubbed. Just some way to cum! And then, as if on cue, she felt Cordelia's wet hand drift to her dripping snatch. "Oh! It looks like someone prefers a little trim!" Cordelia's fingers brushed along the short brown hairs above her pussy. There wasn't much but Sumia still felt self-conscious.

"I didn't think I'd be doing this today. I'm sorry." Well, the frazzles certainly wasn't letting up. Her words were ignored, however, as Cordelia simply gave a low whistle.

"Beautiful," she murmured, "You're beautiful," Cordelia traced alongside Sumia's whole mound with delicate grace, teasing Sumia with every brush.

Sumia's head rolled back as she moaned her first true moan of the night. She even felt her butt clench as she ground her hips into Cordelia's agonizingly slow hand. While the 'beautiful' comment did warm her from the top of their head to the bottom of their feet, she wanted to cum!

"Hehe~" Cordelia snickered, "And just like that I see a brand-new side of Sumia."

Gods, was this what her pitiful licks were like for the pegasus? Nothing but a damned tease that held no promise for more. A crying shame.

Speaking of...

Sumia was disappointing Cordelia's pegasus right now.

Unacceptable.

If Sumia wanted to cum then she had better earn it. That's how she read Cordelia's teases. "C'mon buddy, you deserve some release before me," Sumia leaned forward again and assumed her battle stations.

"Such a strong, powerful pegasus..." Sumia sighed and put even more effort into jerking his massively pulsing rod off. Pre-cum and spit shined on her lips and hands just as it did for Cordelia. And Sumia never felt sexier at that moment.

Cordelia was back to mumbling sweet nothings into her ear and steadily increased the pace of her fingering so Sumia could focus on pleasing the stallion.

Mwah! The pop sound caused by Sumia's lovely kisses on the side of the pegasus' cock was intoxicating to her ears. "How- How many mares have you impregnated big guy?" Sumia gasped for breath. She licked her lips, "How many did you fill to the brim huh? How much of your potent seed overfilled their cunts and fell to the ground??" She fiercely smacked her lips. "Gods! I wish I could've been there to clean up!" Those naughty words streamed out of her effortlessly.... Words no one would ever expect her to say... How perfect!

A fat wad of pre-cum shot out of the pegasus' flared cockhead and Sumia's lips immediately went to the hole to make it squeaky clean! The best cleaner was her mouth and hands working in tandem! A little squeeze of the balls here, a long trace along his cock there, and sooner or later Sumia would - hopefully! - drown in thick, dizzying horse cum. She wanted to put her breasts to good use but it was too bad she had such a great rhythm going!

Enough is enough. Sumia thought and shuffled her way to the tip of the penis and opened her mouth all the way to hopefully take a couple of inches. Those were the feelings she felt earlier in the day. She knew it!

"Wider, Sumia, he's a biiiig boy~," Cordelia moaned sweetly in her ear.

"And he only wants you."

It was too much. Too much. Sumia's body recoiled as her pussy hit a critical point and rippled over and over on Cordelia's slick fingers. Her eyes rolled into the back of her in a glorious orgasm. She could faintly feel Cordelia kissing and nuzzling alongside her back and neck while a supernova went off in her body. All of her pent-up desire finally squirted all over Cordelia's hand and arm. Some of her pleasure even reached the cock!

Oh, how erotic it was to see her excitement drip off what made a male a male.

Through her haze Sumia tried to throat some of the dick but as soon as her tender lip nearly wrapped around it a jet of cum with the force of a firehouse gummed up her open mouth.

"Mmph?!" Startled, Sumia jerked her head back and watched in amazement as the pegasus' cock jerked and throbbed all on its own, shooting out what seemed like an endless amount of cum. Sumia could barely swallow the thick batter but simply couldn't get enough of the texture as it sloshed in her mouth.

So salty, If her eyes were stars they'd be shining bright right now.

"Haa... haa...." Cordelia panted needily behind her. A shock coursed through Sumia. She forgot to make her friend cum!

Feeling bolder than ever before, Sumia twisted her body around and used what little strength she had left to move Cordelia from behind her to lay right under her beautifully. In perfect view of the now low-hanging pegasus dick. Cordelia was looking Sumia up and down lustfully. Her face was red and a finger was in her mouth.

That unbelievably sexy pose only solidified Sumia's choice to spread the long, pale legs in front of her and treat herself to some dessert. Sumia grabbed Cordelia's ass and let her mouth do the talking.

Sumia used her tongue to give the pussy a long lick from bottom to top, an act that brought joy to all of her taste buds.

"Ooh, oh fuck," moaned Cordelia. Sumia felt hands on her head as her face was wonderfully submerged in snatch. She dutifully lapped at the shaved pussy so any pre-cum Cordelia produced would most definitely be enjoyed.

Female arousal tasted different than Sumia would've guessed but delicious all the same. She'd darted her eyes to look at her lover's face just in time to see her sexily brush her red hair out of her face and subconsciously tighten her legs around Sumia's face.

There was something about feeling Cordelia's feet on her bare back with her legs locked in pleasure that was just indescribable to Sumia. She continued for another minute or so, loving every second she could swallow more and more of Cordelia's sweet honey until she heard her moaning voice reach a pitch. In the same way, Sumia locked up and cummed, Cordelia's orgasm hit Sumia like a tidal wave.

12