Ain't No Cock Like Pegasus Cock!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cordelia humped and ground against her face like a mad woman. She had a hand on her clit and basically drenched a thirsty Sumia in her love. Soon enough though her hips slowed and her frantic movements ceased. Sumia brushed her fingers against Cordelia's red pussy, giving it small pecks while her face dripped.

For her part, Cordelia didn't seem at all embarrassed by the show she put on.

"Fuck, holy shit," she looked down at Sumia, stroking her brown hair affectionately, " That was amazing. I didn't know you could eat pussy."

Sumia blushed. "It's not pegasus cum but I think I like being covered in, um, you." Cordelia laughed.

"Aw, you're sweet. The last person I did that to thought it was disgusting," she said.

Pouting, Sumia slithered up Cordelia's body so they were face to face. "You can squirt on me anytime you want!!" Her eyes flashed with fierce determination. And with that, that sealed it with a deep kiss. Despite everything that had just happened Sumia's mind went blank from something as lighthearted and tame as a kiss. Go figure.

They pulled apart, "Say, you ready for round two?" Cordelia asked, "We've still got a few hours until daybreak." Sumia gasped, she'd forgotten about her pegasus!

She leaped up and raced over to her unmoved steed. "Whaddya say, boy?!" Her pupils damn near hearts, "Wanna serve two gorgeous girls a treat?"

The pegasus snorted.

12