All Comments on 'Ain't Talkin' Bout Love'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

good story, writing, just about 3 pages to long.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Good story, with a moral theme. But it’s been done a few times before.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3 Stars as he had the kids to worry about . .. And all She thought about was b3eing fanouts . Heck she left her kids for what she thought she deserved in life

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was very lengthy, more than was necessary. I can’t believe it took her months or weeks to figure out Steve. The trouble with most of the stories in L. W. is that they revolve around a totally stupid bitch. I just don’t see that many totally stupid woman. But then I’m in a different social circle than many I know.

Oh, well. It’s just fiction. 4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the Sylina and Josh aspect. That was a nice romance. But wow thr parts with Val were tedious, her thinking was stupid and irrational and she just grated on my nerves. And the legal shenanigans seemed implausible and artifical to force an extension to the story. Val was a nutjob.

Madeira1076Madeira107610 months ago

I am really liking the way you write these LW stories.

The men are men, not some wuss, but at the same time will give all their heart and trust into the relationship. Afterwards they man up and do it to it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sylina and Josh were outstanding. Valerie wad not. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

exactly the right length to fill out the story .

thanks for this .

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

I laughed my ass off at the Femsom agitprop joke about women having a greater capacity for forgiveness. Ha! Good one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ah, Val. The perfect combination of stupidity and narcissistic evil. A LW icon that we can love to hate. Bonus- she’s made of indestructible plastic polymers! Great read.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great and complete story of this clan. Valerie died a bitter and sad woman who realized she had it all and just threw it all away to rejoin Steve on his rock tour. This was a great story and I give it 5 stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I'll have to admit after the LONG ASS intro, Valerie's outrageous heel turn scarred me deeply. I absolutely was floored and I was CERTAIN that she was going to have some sort of mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 Stars on a good story . GW really liked the story and the Cars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing story. StangStar is so talented. Thank you! 5 stars as usual

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous