All Comments on 'Air Conditioning Repair Man'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great piece

Well written with a very realistic examination of how a couple might decide to take on this fantasy -- and the doubts they'd have along the way. One tiny complaint -- the wife was maybe a little too comfortable from the outset of the sex. Might have been more in keep with the tone if she had needed a bit of coaxing from her new lover. Also,the sidebar about "Junk Food" wasn't really necessary and detracted from an otherwise excellent story. Kudos! I look forward to more stuff from this author.

rollo704rollo704over 17 years ago
Great piece

Well written with a very realistic examination of how a couple might decide to take on this fantasy -- and the doubts they'd have along the way. One tiny complaint -- the wife was maybe a little too comfortable from the outset of the sex. Might have been more in keep with the tone if she had needed a bit of coaxing from her new lover. Also,the sidebar about "Junk Food" wasn't really necessary and detracted from an otherwise excellent story. Kudos! I look forward to more stuff from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This is very well written, and you found a very good pace for the story too. You didn't jump right in without any build up, but you found just the right amount to give. I would strongly echo the comment above about the examining the way a real couple would approach this type of situation. There are a lot of loving wives stories here, but this stands out to me as an excellent story. I was slightly disapointed to find out that you haven't written more stories. I hope you are able to do more in the future. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wish I was Charlie!

I'm a hvac technician and I wish this would happen to me but it never does! Oh well at least I can dream about it!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Thematic

Romancer writes very well...good mechanics, reasonable scenarios and dialogue. The stories present a couple jointly considering the development of their sexual relationship - sometimes more Hubby-driven and sometimes more Sweetie-driven.

This submission is more Sweetie-driven, but both parties make significant decisions along the way! Avenues for interesting continuations are abundantly present in these works.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty good

I'll echo the others and say this is good writing. The style is light hearted which seems incongruous considering that the subject matter is adultery. The wife in particular seems very matter of fact. Second marriage effect, perhaps. There does seem to be an element of homoeroticism on the husband's part, but not overtly so. Perhaps that is the case with all willing cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5 = 92%]

:-)

Storylover5Storylover5over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story . I also wonder about (paraphrasing what Charley said), " it's one thing for the husband to fantasize about wife with another man, and a whole other thing to have it happen in flesh " Very hot idea, well done Romancer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn - revisited this, & it's still hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...