All Comments on 'Air Force Wives'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

As an ex AF person, I thouroughly enjoyed this story. I'm sorry to say it never happened to me but that was in the old days. Very well developed and quite authentic, I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Military wife fucks many men

I liked your story. I reminds me of my wife and me. I was in the military when I met my future wife. We lived together before we were married. I shared her with my military friends before we got married. After we got married, I continued sharing with my friends. After we had been married a year, she would comment each time we saw a black man with a white woman. She asked me what I thought about the black man and the white woman. I told her that as long as the enjoyed being together, I felt it was fine. I asked her if she had ever fucked a black man. Her answer was always "no".

One day we saw several black men with white women. That night as we fucked she commented about the black men with white women. She then told me that she had fucked black men in the past and enjoyed the sex. I told her that I was glad that she told me about fucking black men. It turned me on.

That weekend we went to a bar and picked up a black sailor (we lived in San Diego, Ca) for her to fuck while I watched. After that first night of fucking a black man, I encouraged her to fuck only black men. We both enjoyed her fucking black men. After she fucked a black man, I would eat her cum-filled pussy. Soon I was sucking black cocks before or after she got fucked.

Our sex life has included many black men. We particularly enjoy the sex when she has a black lover. She goes on dates with them as their slut. She will fuck and suck the black man's friends. I wait at home until she returns with a hard on. At times I go along on her dates. I enjoy watching being a slut.

We have been enjoying black cocks for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Daughter and wife fuck many men

The story about Air Force wives is just what my daughter does. She works for the Air Force and sees the pilots checking in from other states or countries. She was married at the time and her husband never knew she was fucking the pilots. Whenever our daughter needed another female for a night of dating she would call her mother, my wife. Our daughter and wife would entertain the pilots and fuck them. Our daughter and wife prefer to fuck black men. I encouraged my wife and daughter to fuck as much as they wanted. Besides fucking the pilots, my wife and daughter would date any black men they could. I would wait at home for my wife to return freshly fucked. I would eat her pussy while she told me about her date. Our sex life is great.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Birth control......

I'm assuming that birth control was used? Too bad that the nigga did not knock you up so your TDY husband could have helped you raise a half-Niggah rug-crawler upon his return Stateside. I can easily visualize the TDY pilots cuming to where you were...I was also in the AF, and worked in Base Operations for a time.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I would have rated it 5******

However, I deducted 2** for the deviant dip wick in shit ass fuck and I deducted another star over the black man having the largest cock she had ever seen.

There are no reliable studies showing that blacks have larger cocks than whites. Some web sites show whites slightly larger and other sites show blacks slightly larger. Although a random sample of 50 to 100 would be very telling, the problem is getting a random sample. Self reporting is not accurate since men tend to add to their own measurements. And, even requesting volunteers for scientific measurements would be suspect since men that are larger than average may volunteer at a higher rate than small penis men which would not be a random sample.

Going strictly by the Kinsey data, which still remains one of the most exhaustive studies on penis size to date, the average white male has a penis measuring 6.2 inches long and 3.7 inches around, whereas the average black male has a penis 6.3 by 3.8 inches, for a difference of 0.1 inches--not what you'd call statistically significant. When it came to flaccid length, however, blacks fared a little better: 4.3 inches long, versus 4.0 inches for white males. So it may be, therefore, that while those of African heritage appear larger initially, under actual working conditions things tend to even out. This a tentative hypothesis rather than a scientific fact, as there were only 59 black respondents to the survey, versus 2,500 for whites."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
there are no reliable studies showing

DWmoroncock has a brain

Jorgy444Jorgy444about 12 years ago
Written for a Third Grade Level

Liked the story theme, however way too many

run on sentences and was written with short

sentences that made it like elementary

student wrote it. Sorry, just my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

While a little on the long side, I would give it a AAA for believability and so, for that reason, much better than the average stories here and written from a woman's point of view which is a better point of view than a man's, at least in my estimates..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What Whores!

'Nuff Said, but what a sexy story!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
this writer disappeared

around the ending of cuckold days. He left before the BTB'er arrived. Good thing

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Flying bus drivers have cheating whores for wives. I like the very descriptive "shit stain" comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you have perfectly captured the vile mind of a selfish an disgusting woman

PaleFox13PaleFox1320 days ago

Very well written. Very engaging and realistic. Whereas most porn is almost adolescent, I appreciated the mature sense of these characters, in their words and in their actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous