Airport Pickup: Ride of a Lifetime

Story Info
Two women share surprising intimacy for the first encounter.
3.7k words
4.57
13.8k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Readers should know that many insightful improvements were made by the talented editor, neuroparenthetical, to this piece. I hope you'll enjoy this edited version more: a result of his very close read and recommendations.

Airport Pickup: Ride of a Lifetime

*The Airport*

At the familiar ding of a text notification, Sara bit her lower lip, attempting to mask the giant grin that involuntarily appeared as she read:

"Don't get in a car with anyone but this person. I don't want you being taken by a rogue dyke roaming Reagan Airport pickups."

The women had been exchanging witty texts for several weeks after meeting on a lesbian dating app, and this would be their first in-person meeting. It was Sara's first time attempting to date since her divorce, and everything about the process felt new to her.

Ding. A photo of a rather phallic-looking houseplant appeared, and above it, a stately, framed rectangular mirror, reflecting a figure descending a flight of stairs.

Sara took in a men's dress shirt, with rolled cuff sleeves, revealing her favorite body part on a man -- a well-sculpted forearm. This particular forearm was sporting a men's silver watch. The torso's head had inadvertently been cut off in the photo. Sara squinted, scrutinizing the photo, and wondered if the figure might, in fact, be a man.

Another ding heralded the arrival of a second photo. This was no man. The woman in the picture had the warmest brown eyes--eyes that seemed to both smile and twinkle mischievously simultaneously. Sara found herself completely captivated. Behind the anonymity of her phone, she was free to openly stare, pondering the oddly familiar soul they served as a window unto. Sara zoomed in on the woman's face on her phone, stroking her cheek through the screen, with a neatly manicured pinky. In the photo, the woman's brown hair was pulled back neatly in a pony tail. Her slightly puffed hairline bore a striking resemblance to that of an 18th century gentleman.

And a proper gentleman she seemed - in action, not just appearance. She was battling mid-day traffic to appear in the Arrivals pick up line, for Sara's sole benefit.

Sara jammed her cell phone into her handbag, took a deep breath, and approached a tall, athletic tomboy who was holding a purple-ribboned bouquet of freshly cut flowers. The woman leaned confidently against her SUV, taking in the full measure of Sara as she made her way over, weaving around other travelers.

"I'm Alex," the woman said. "Nice to meet you." She offset the formality of the introduction with a knowing wink. They had exchanged tastefully risqué photos just the night before.

The women's eyes met, and Sara's pulse began to race. She attempted to regulate her breathing and to speak normally, as she thanked Alex for the flowers.

By contrast, Alex appeared completely composed.

"I'm sorry it took me awhile to find you," Sara said. "I didn't realize that there were two different locations for pickups..."

Alex was not interested in the details of the airport's layout. She was entirely focused on the present. Sara's voice trailed off as Alex unlooped the elastic from Sara's left ear, informing her matter-of-factly that she would be kissing her.

Perhaps Sara should have been shocked by Alex's impudence...should have resisted such an advance in the first two minutes of their meeting. Sara reflexively thought back to diplomatic lines used to rebuff unwanted advances - "back" because she hadn't had to use any since she was in her twenties. Much to her surprise, she didn't want to use one now. Alex's boldness thrilled her. She found herself leaning in, wondering how she could already be hoping that Alex wouldn't stop at just one kiss.

Sara trembled slightly in anticipation, as Alex's face neared her own. The scent of the confident tomboy's cologne met her nose before lips touched lips. Spicy pine notes interlaced with a hint of tobacco and a citrus blend--smells individually entirely familiar, yet washing over Sara now in a novel combination.

As their lips met, Alex brushed a stray strand of Sara's hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear and resting her hand there. Sara felt an electric spark jump from Alex's lips to hers, and then travel the full length of her body. The nipples under her thin green blouse suddenly stood erect, straining against the black lace bra that contained them. Sara felt betrayed by the strength of her body's response—all to a stranger who had taken, not bestowed, a single kiss, knowing that it would not be theft.

Was this all about Alex, or was this about being with someone new—anyone new--for the first time? Sara tried to remember what it was like when she first connected with the last woman before she'd gotten married. Perhaps intuiting a break in their energetic connection, Alex released Sara, stepping back. She opened the car door for her, relieving Sara of her luggage and the bouquet.

Looking over her shoulder, Sara marveled at how effortlessly Alex swung her overstuffed luggage into the trunk while managing her flowers as well. She enjoyed watching the thought and care Alex was giving to her items' storage, even though she herself would have thrown both in the backseat haphazardly.

Sara shifted in her seat, angling herself towards the driver's seat and thinking about how nice it was to be taken care of again. She was admiring the car's immaculate leather interior, when Alex's door closed with a resounding thud. They were officially alone, together.

Sara was pondering Alex's collar bone, not quite visible from where she was sitting, when she felt Alex's hand part her knees slightly, climbing its way to her mid-thigh, an inch from her skirt's hem. Sara startled initially, before relaxing into Alex's touch.

Alex extended herself across the console, Sara leaned towards her, and their lips met again.

While she couldn't entirely intuit how Sara was feeling, Alex was already wet. She inquired about re-routing to a hotel nearby, where they could get to know each other better.

*The Hotel*

Sara learned Alex's last name for the first time when she gave it to the hotel clerk, who promptly thanked her for being a valuable Diamond member. The thought crossed her mind that this status might have been earned locally with other lovers checking into the same room, rather than through business or family travel.

Sara suddenly realized that their imminent encounter might prove meaningless for Alex, representing little more than an afternoon's diversion. Sara reflected and was surprised to discover that she no longer sought the kind of reassurance she had before marriage - that a relationship lay ahead, as a justification for sex with a new partner. Her marriage had been declining for at least half of the time she had been married, and had been sexless altogether for the past two years. Sara wasn't entirely sure she would even be seeking a long-term relationship again, and was ready for an undefined passionate connection for its own sake.

Alex was the first Sagittarius Sara had ever flirted with; that sign was the playful athletic archer whose passion and energy as a lover could rival even Zeus. This afternoon, Alex wanted her, and she was now even clearer that she wanted Alex.

Alex slid the room keys off the counter, scooped up their pair of complimentary waters, and led Sara by the hand towards the hotel's elevator bank. Before the doors had even fully closed, Alex had pushed the button for floor 19 and pinned Sara up against the elevator's rear wall.

Alex was considerate enough to cradle Sara's head with her hand to prevent it from knocking up against the wood paneling, with the force of her launch. However, the awkward metal handrail jutted into the receptive woman's lower back. A sharp gasp of air escaped Sara's lips and entered Alex's parted ones as they kissed. The breath that passed between them wasn't only a response to the unyielding metal. It was about the steadily-yielding flesh pressed against it, as Alex and Sara melted into one another.

The elevator doors opened on the 19th floor and Alex stepped confidently forward, pulling her lover behind her by the hand. She guided Sara between the parted doors, placing her hand on the small of her back as she crossed in front of her. They walked down the hall together to room 1912. Alex withdrew the key card from her back pocket and swiped them in to whatever might lay beyond for them.

*Room 1912*

Alex motioned to the sofa and the bed, offering a choice. Sara crossed wordlessly to the bed, sitting at its edge. She looked up at Alex expectantly, through heavily winged lashes. The time for uncertainty had passed in the elevator. Sara wasn't unclear about why they were in the hotel room.

Alex locked eyes with Sara and began unbuttoning her green blouse, taking her time with each silk-wrapped button. With each tiny knob unwound, Alex's hands trembled a little more, fidgeting a little longer. Sara found the sudden shyness endearing. Her soon-to-be-lover was a complex creature, capable of more than just confident conquest.

Blouse removed at long last, Alex curiously took the time to gently drape the garment on the arm of the chair adjacent, before returning to Sara, falling to her knees in front of her. Sara rose from the edge of the bed, standing tall directly in front of Alex.

Alex encircled Sara's waist with her chiseled arms. After several unsuccessful attempts by the suddenly-nervous tomboy to release the clasp on her skirt, Sara reached behind her own back and undid the clasp, taking down the zipper in a single movement. The silky garment puddled around her feet.

Alex rose. She circled Sara slowly, taking in the full vision before her. Alex first noticed the dark brown of Sara's nipples straining against the black lace of her bra, clearly erect.

As she passed behind her, she smiled at the high curve of Sara's ass. Alex reached out and traced a finger along where the black lace met her smooth skin. "I hadn't realized you had such an amazing ass when I first checked you out at the airport," she said.

It wasn't the most eloquent compliment she could have offered her lover. But it was sincere. "You're beautiful," she added. Her voice betrayed a sense of awe, beyond passion. That one was perfect.

Feeling her lover's eyes sweeping over every inch of her body slowly, Sara blushed deeply and pulled Alex to her, cutting the show short. Sara's forthrightness re-awakened Alex's confidence. She now undid the clasp on Sara's bra effortlessly, pulling the straps from the flushed woman's arms while raking her short fingernails along her buttery flesh.

Alex broke Sara's gaze only to ensure the ball of black lace landed directly on the cushion of the chair, right alongside Sara's blouse. Sara remembered the relevant detail from their text exchange: high school basketball star. If felt so silly to Sara, but that tiny display of athleticism by the taller woman raised her internal temperature yet another degree. Next, Alex flexed her muscles for real, lifting Sara onto the unfamiliar bed, laying her out before her. Sara shivered with anticipation.

With her eyes still on Sara, Alex quickly undid the zipper on her jeans. There was nothing particularly seductive about how she undressed. For the few moments it took her to strip down to just her packed boxer-briefs, her thoughts were savage curiosity and desire. What would Sara taste like? What would her most private and intimate parts feel like upon her lips, tongue, and fingers? What would she sound like when -not if - she came?

She crumpled up her jeans, dress shirt, and black cotton sports bra into yet another ball, and flung this one towards the overloaded chair, as she descended upon Sara.

Sara didn't need a show from Alex. She'd sensed the woman's energy and drive ramping up as she'd torn off, balled up, and cast away her clothes. Alex straddled Sara, then lay directly on top of her, covering her body with her own, as she kissed Sara full on the mouth. While soft, her lips were insistent, with a tongue intent on exploring. Alex continued sucking Sara's tongue's tip, even as she sought to withdraw it, reluctant to be parted.

Alex moved on to kissing the sensitive area behind Sara's right ear, running her tongue along the outside ridge. She played with the diamond stud in Sara's lobe, as though a tongue ring, enjoying the clang of metal and stone against her teeth.

Simultaneously, Alex's fingers wandered to Sara's nipples, tweaking them expertly to impossible peaks. Wrinkled ridges soon appeared across the flesh of Sara's areolae. Alex planted a line of kisses running the length of Sara's neck and ending where her finger met Sara's nipple. She took a nipple in her mouth now. She first used her tongue to isolate the darker brown circle and then to firmly run along its length repeatedly, ending at the peak of her nipple. Sara let out a little moan with each lapping.

Sara flushed with warmth, her skin pinkening, and breathing quickening, under Alex's labors. The more excited she grew, the more she began to writhe. Soon she was bucking underneath Alex.

Alex smiled, amused by the strong response she was provoking in the self-described "suburban soccer mom" beneath her. She released Sara's nipple from between her teeth and left a trail with her tongue, running south, past the rise of Sara's soft belly, until she reached black lace.

Alex used her teeth to lift the waist of her panties playfully, before releasing them with a satisfying snap. She left them in place, though, moving her hand beneath the fabric to trace her index finger along the indentation where her lips met one another. She added her middle finger and used the two together as a hook, pulling the lined crotch fabric roughly to the side. With Sara's wetness uncovered, Alex stroked her lips from top to bottom, dipping inbetween only after Sara's lips parted, bidding her to enter.

"Come inside? Please?" Sara requested, huskily, from above. Alex reached into her black cotton boxer briefs, removing her black silicon member.

Sara reached down to feel Alex's ridged veins dancing the full length of her cock.

Alex took Sara's hand and guided her in stroking her cock. After a few strokes, Alex straddled Sara once again. She parted her lover's hungry pussy lips and began to tease her throbbing clit with her cock's head, smiling as the curvy femme moaned. She entered no more than an inch, resting at Sara's entrance.

Sara ached for more and soon began thrusting upwards, trying to envelop Alex's cock, but Alex remained in control. She used one hand to pin Sara's left wrist next to her left ear. Bent over the full length of Sara's body again now, she whispered into her right ear: "Is this what you want?" Sara whimpered in response. "Alex, please..." she begged.

With her right hand, Alex grasped her cock and slowly entered her, until her black silicon balls kissed Sara's shaved lips.

"Yes!" Sara exhaled - and then exclaimed repeatedly thereafter, with each subsequent thrust.

Alex studied Sara's face as she mounted her, scrutinizing it for indications of increased pleasure or pain, as she drove deeply into her. The satisfying slap of Alex's balls against Sara's smooth lips reverberated throughout the room, intermixed with Sara's moans of pleasure. Sara's jerking beneath her began matching Alex's thrusts above. When she sensed that she was getting closer to coming, Alex raised Sara's ankles up onto her broad shoulders.

She entered and exited Sara with precision. As Sara gulped for air, Alex ensured her cock remained fully pressed up against her cervix, withdrawing only as Sara exhaled. A minute later, Sara's legs began to shake. Her pussy tightened around Alex's cock, which remained docked in place up against Sara's cervix.

The shaking intensified, traveling up Sara's body, rippling through her abdomen, reddening her neck and face. Exhausted, silent, and still at last, Sara lay beneath her lover, grinning.

"You're so quiet when you come. Are you sure you got there?" Alex teased?

"Can there be any doubt?" Sara answered, bemused by Alex's smug teasing. Her orgasm had felt like an earthquake to her. They had both felt the seismic activity coursing through her body seconds before.

Sara's musky scent clung to Alex's fingers. Alex brought them to her nose and inhaled Sara's bouquet contentedly, before having Sara taste herself. Sara jutted out her lower jaw so that Alex's finger tips dragged against her bottom teeth, biting her playfully as she withdrew her fingers.

It never ceased to amaze the still horny tomboy how often the outwardly reserved ones were surprisingly open once you got them into the bedroom. And that was a good thing, because Alex was suddenly feeling shy about her next request.

Reading her hesitancy, Sara created an opening: "How can I get you to feel anything like the way you just made me feel?"

"I need to come on top," Alex said, a bit sheepishly.

"Of course, you do." Sara said, nonplussed. "You're the toppiest top."

Alex smiled at the characterization, relieved to be understood by her new lover.

Sara assisted with peeling Alex's boxer brief harness down from where it hugged her muscular buttocks. Alex removed the rest herself, cock still slick with Sara's wetness. She grabbed a pillow, headed for the chair once again, and laid the garment and cock neatly atop the heap of clothing it already held: the crown jewel.

Returning to the bed, Alex grabbed ahold of Sara's ankles, yanking her playfully a good foot and a half lower down the mattress.

"What was that about?" Sara asked, as Alex crawled above her, arms flanking either side of Sara's body.

"You're about to find out," Alex said as she grinned. She rose up above Sara's head, hovering there, in a sustained push-up.

While uncertain where things might be headed, Sara immediately appreciated this position for the additional benefits it offered. Sara had admired Alex's forearm earlier, but she hadn't had an unobstructed view of Alex's biceps and collar bone, until just now. Such a view it was.

Sara sighed as her fingers traced lightly from Alex's forearms, past the curve of her elbow, along the bulge of her biceps, and finally to her impossibly-broad shoulders, where they gingerly came to rest. The next time that Alex rode her, Sara wanted to find a position that would allow her to use those shoulders as her anchor.

Alex was riding her now, but in a very different fashion. Her pendulous breasts fit perfectly into Sara's waiting mouth. Sara flicked her tongue's tip quickly back and forth over each, dangling deliciously above her. She didn't know how long Alex could maintain this position, and was eager to make every second count. She cupped Alex's breasts together and moved her head between them.

Sara slid her fingers down from Alex's shoulders to her hips, then coaxed those down towards her, enjoying the slight contact. Alex was stubborn for a moment, but relented; she put some of her weight down upon Sara's body, and Sara reveled in it. Alex's breasts now fully covered Sara's face. With the unanticipated repositioning, they were both surprised to find that Sara could reach through Alex's sculpted buttocks to enter her from behind.

The penetration gave Alex a fresh burst of motivation. She repositioned herself up above Sara once again, her upper body strength rivaling that of a professional gymnast. Sara soon found that she could easily reach Alex's clit with her other hand, now hovering above her stomach. Sara rubbed her small knob in a circle, reading her lover's reactions to find just the right rhythm.

Face centimeters from smacking the bed frame, Alex studied wood grain patterns while marveling that she'd found a lover who could simultaneously penetrate her from behind with her left hand, while rubbing her clit with her right, and simultaneously nibbling her right nipple with her delightful lips and teeth.

12