Airport Pickup: Ride of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never experienced anything like this before, and wondered why none of her previous lovers had been as committed to bringing her such pleasure.

Sara could tell that Alex was getting closer to climaxing. Alex started rocking against Sara's hand, driving down against it, with increasing speed and pressure. Sara attempted to match her movements, but Alex ordered her to stay still. Sara suddenly realized that they hadn't really "switched," and that it was Alex who was still fucking her.

Finding herself in unfamiliar territory now, Sara whispered: "I want you to cum inside me."

Hearing these words, Alex's pace and intensity quickened. She was bearing down, contracting intensely around Sara's hand now.

"I want to feel you fill every space inside me. Thrusting deeper, harder, until you bang up against the opening to my womb."

Sara's fingers were being crushed inside Alex with the intensity of each rhythmic contraction and she didn't know how much longer her hands could sustain Alex's excitement. She needed to accelerate her lover's climax.

"The tip of your cock is kissing my opening. I'm open, just for you, all yours. I want you to cum, now. Need to feel the gush of your seed spilling into me, spray-"

Sara didn't finish, because Alex did. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she yelled as she came suddenly, crumpling over Sara with a final downward thrust that demanded gravity take no credit.

Sweat rolled off of Alex's brow and onto Sara's temple. Sara chose not to wipe it away. She liked being marked by Alex's sweat, wearing her on her body.

Alex was the first to speak afterwards, as they laid together, arms interlaced. "That was so intense. I didn't even know I would be into what you were saying...until you said it."

"It just...fit," Sara said.

"We fit," Alex said.

Laying in each other's arms, both women felt closer than they had to either of their spouses in their marriages of more than a decade. However long they might have together, they had created a profoundly intimate and timeless connection that afternoon.

12