Airport Rendezvous (Mone Divine)

Story Info
A young man has a sexual encounter with his internet crush.
2.6k words
3.71
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the curb in front of the terminal of Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport out in Romulus, MI. I hesitated a minute as I scanned my surrounding looking for that special someone. I turned off the stereo, abruptly ending the fast-paced rap music that had been blaring all through the ride.

I'd never seen Mone in person before but I'd seen enough Facebook photos and Instagram Reels to know that she was on her grown woman, with a sinfully hot body. We'd met years ago in 2003. At first glance, all those years ago, I thought she was a light-skinned "sistah", but she is actually Puerto Rican mixed with Irish. Who'd a thunk it? I would've never known that if she hadn't told me. Home come we never met up before? I honestly can't answer that question, but it was finally happening.

Thick was actually the right word. She was waay more than a snack, Mone was a walking meal. My heart radiated with contained joy as I unfastened my seatbelt, ready to take her back to my home from the airport. I hopped out of my Cadillac Escalade just in time to see a sexy woman stepping out of the airport, her banana yellow thighs catching the glint of sunlight.

She glanced in my direction, and then she spotted me. Her eyes met mine and with a swift motion of my left hand, I waved her in my direction. This was the first time I'd ever seen her in person.. and I must say, her body is delightfully curvy. She was a voluptuous headache with big beautiful 34DD titties and "gianormous" ass that could fuck up a toilet.. and she had an adorable gap in her front teeth that really turned me on.

She was wearing a black denim jacket, with white trim and really short shorts part of matching set I guess. The shorts that were only long enough to cover her thick upper thighs. Even from a distance, I could see her face light up with a smile as she started toward me. She started with quick steps, but instantly broke into a light jog. The only luggage with her was a small Gucci handbag, so there was nothing slowing her down. As the wind blew her brown hair whipped out around her, almost obstructing her vision.

She could've shoved her hair back into place, but instead, she hurled herself into my welcoming arms. I swept her off her feet and spun her around, as though she weighed no more than a small doll. She shrieked, her voice caught in-between giggles as a put her back on her feet. She didn't lighten up on her embrace though, she squeezed me teasingly. She held closely, her titties smushed up against me, and her nipples hardened. I wrapped my strong arms around her and let her relax in my embrace as we walked back to my Cadillac truck.

I kept sneaking looks at her, admiring her quiet beauty. This woman was more voluptuous than her pictures had made me believe, and her skimpy black outfit did not attempt to conceal any of her deliciousness. Even if it wanted to, it would be an epic fail. Her titties could barely fit into that jacket; they bounced and jiggled with each move she made, as if they were trying to break free from enslavement. And now, as she pressed herself against me, my nature started to rise as I welcomed thoughts of how good it would feel to bury my face in her breasts and let them smother me while I motorboated and fucked her. Right as we arrived back at the truck, she broke the hug and glared at me. She ran her tongue along her lower lip. That seductively innocent gesture made my dick throbbed in response. I didn't want to seem too eager, so in efforts to hide my hard-on I walked ahead of her just so I could help her with the door.. or at least that's what I wanted her to think. I opened the door to the front passenger seat, and then stepped aside, letting her enter the vehicle.

I gently closed the door, and then I hastened to the driver's side where I got behind the wheel and started the engine. Before I pulled off, I switched from rap to soft R&B love ballads in effort to set the mood.

The plan was to take her back to my place real quick and then do some site seeing for her first time in Detroit. The typical stuff, you know.. like, the the old Motown recording studio on W. Grand Boulevard, The Charles H. Right Museum, maybe Greentown Casino in downtown Detroit, and then maybe dinner at J. Alexander's or Ruth Chris out near Somerset Mall.. or perhaps a little clubbing at Nikki's Lounge or maybe, just maybe pay a visit to the Ace of Spades strip club on 8 Mile.

But my gut felling told me that we probably wouldn't make it to any of those places today. As I merged onto the I-94 freeway, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Moné cross her legs at the thighs. I pretended not to notice, but I could see her shorts hitching up, exposing more of her thighs. She kept playing with the toungue of her Air Jordan XI gym shoes, but I kept driving.

Then her left hand started roaming my right thigh until it settled on my dick. I gulped and sucked in a deep breath, cause I knew I was in trouble. My dick throbbed under her palm, beneath the fabric of my pants. It was already hard as a rock from before, but it got harder. She grabbed it and started to stroke it through my pants. Oh fuck, I'm in trouble now.

With as much ease as I possibly could, I pulled up on the freeway's shoulder. Then I slowly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Her eyes were fixed on me the whole time. I wasn't worried about anybody seeing us because the windows of my truck were tinted out. I gently grabbed the back of her head and shoved her down on my dick. She gasped and let out a whimper-like moan, but she locked on to me like a red nose pit-bull, and rammed my dick into her tonsils.

Her warmth engulfed me, spreading through me like lava as the dark confines of her mouth wrapped around me. Her lips stretched thin around my dick, and then they started to glide back and forth as she sucked me, slowly.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them rhythmically. Her tongue snaked its way out of her mouth and flicked around the head of my dick, leaving hot, wet trails of saliva as she went.

It was mesmerizing to watch her, and every few seconds, her eyes would flick up to look at mine. I loved how intense her gaze was, that sultry expression that drew me in. Those eyes were what first caught my attention years ago on the BlackPlanet website.

Fuck, her mouth felt amazing, I struggled not to groaned and contain my excitement.

She lowered her head back down now, moving faster on my dick. I loved the noises she made, those sexy moans that filled the SUV. I was so focused on her that I barely registered the sound of the passing cars outside as they sped down the I-94 freeway.

I reached for her face and kissed her slowly and passionately. I then led her to the back of my vehicle so that we could be more comfortable. Mone got on her back and bit down on her lower lip as we switched positions. she was now spread out on the buttery leather seats. I looked down at her sweet body admiringly, letting my hands explore her body. I squeezed each of her breasts, which were large and heavy, my thumbs running across her nipples.

As I did this she gasps breathlessly, as a smirk pulled at the corners of her lips.

I shook my head in disbelief.

I slowly traced her tatted left thigh, lowering myself down to kiss her curves. I worked my way from her tattoos to the inside of her legs, parting them. Her skin was soft and lush, begging to be touched and sunken into. She groaned, when my lips met her pussy. I went slowly, just as she had done with my dick. I ran my tongue up through her lips a few times, breathing her in. I'd been fantasizing about this moment for a long time. It was even better than I could have imagined.. she was better than I could have imagined.

I stopped as my tongue reached her clit, and I began massaging it back and forth against her. I used my tongue's intrinsic muscles to roll the lateral edges upwards into a tube.. engulfing her clit. She immediately started to pant, her body tensing up. When I reached for her, I found the entrance of her pussy slick and wet, so I slowly pushed two fingers inside.

she cried out with joy, her body pulling away from the car seat. It was like she was trying to get closer to me.

I moved my fingers inside her pussy as my tongue glided faster and faster on her clit. Hearing her reactions and watching the way she writhed underneath me only made me want to give her more. I felt her insides swelling up.. and I knew it wouldn't be long before I tasted her cum. She moaned after a few more long, delicious moments. Her voice tapered off into a whimper. She reached down to grab onto my head, holding me in place as an orgasm crashed over her. She was loud, so loud, and I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers as she came.

When she was finally finished cumming and her body began to relax, I slowly pulled my wet fingers out from her and sat up. Looking down at the glistening hole of her pussy, my desire grew bigger and bigger with her curves splayed out for me. She laughed softly. That was all I needed to hear. As a semi-truck blew past us, making the SUV shake, I positioned myself in between Mone's legs, pulling them up and back. The head of my dick was throbbing as I slowly dragged it across her wetness, coating it.

Finally, I began to push my way inside her pussy. I went slowly at first, wanting to relish every second of my dick being enveloped by her glory. She moaned, while reaching her hands between her legs to feel the last inch of me disappearing into her pussy. I pumped into her slowly and deeply, taking my time. Her pussy stretched out around me, making my dick glisten more and more with each thrust. We both could hear how wet she was, her pussy making a satisfying sound as I dove into her.

I started working my dick faster now, Mone's breasts swaying with each pump of my dick. Her pussy fit like a glove around me, so perfectly tight and wet. I could have done this all night.

Something came over me as I remembered the lyrics of Clarence Carter's 1986 jam, "Strokin'". Cause yeah, "When I start makin' love.. I don't just make love, I be strokin'. I stroke it to the east, stroke it to the west, stroke it to the pussy that I love the best".. yeah. I went from a simple hip thrust, to moving my pelvis into a circular motion. Going slow, wanting her to feel each part of the circle. I watched her reaction and with more friction I found the right spots to maximum her stimulation.

When she put her legs up over my shoulders, her pussy somehow got even tighter. I fell forward against her, her body bent underneath mine. I gave her a deep kiss. Words cannot express how fucking glad she was here with me. She smiled at me, but her expression quickly tapered off into a contorted look of demonic pleasure. Her mouth fell open, her eyebrows bunched together as her face contorted like the Exorcist. I knew she was about to cum again.

I dove my dick into her again and again, filling her up completely. Within a few seconds, she was shaking under me, her mouth wide open as she let out an animalistic moan. Her pussy tightened up against my dick as she came, and I kept pushing into her the whole time, wanting her orgasm to last as long as possible. Mone grabbed me by the back of the neck down to kiss her.

I barely had time to catch my breath before we changed positions. With the swiftness and grace of a lioness, she tossed her hair behind her shoulders and bounced herself into my lap. We both looked down to watch my dick sliding inside of her. She moaned, throwing her head back. She started grinding against me, as my hands held onto the thick curves of her hips. The way she grinded her body was almost hypnotic, and I relaxed back against the car seat, letting out a contented moan.

Mone reached for my hands, moving them up to her breasts. I squeezed them together, two soft balloons in my palms, and leaned forward to suck on each of her nipples. She must have liked this sensation because she started quivering. We did this for a few minutes, slowing ourselves down. Her body continued its slow circles in my lap, my dick twitching impatiently inside her.

I leaned the Cadillac car seat back slightly, giving her room to move forward and start bouncing up and down on my dick. As I leaned back, her eyes locking onto mine. The intensity went from a 2 to a 10 in an instant. I growled like a grizzly, watching her titties jiggle and wiggle as she rode me. I reached out for her hips again, wanting to hold onto her and help her bounce, but she didn't need any help. Mone knew exactly what to do.

She was breathless as she was riding, looking at me with an expression that said she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me forward then, holding me closer as she continued to ride my dick. I could hear and feel how completely saturated her pussy was with wetness. I wanted to make it even wetter.

When I came, I grabbed onto Mone's waist and held her down on my dick, keeping myself buried inside her all the way to the base. She began slowly rock back and forth as I skeeted out a hot load of cum flooding her pussy from below. Every muscle in my body tensed up as I nutted, the waves of pleasure spreading out from top to bottom, like electricity.

After I was finished, she slowly raised herself up off of my dick, and we looked down to watch the way my "love spit" slowly dripped out from between her pussy lips, a thick white stream.

She collapsed on the seat next to me, and I pulled her in, kissing her softly. It wasn't like I thought it was gonna be.. it was even better than I thought.

She let out a single, soft giggle. What sticky mess we made in my whip.. but I had no regrets.. and judging by the explosive lust that's been building up between us all these, we'd probably fuck again soon as I got her back to my place. She sat up and pressed her hand on my right thigh.. as I turned the ignition and waited for an opportunity to pull away from the freeway shoulder into traffic.