Airport Woes

Story Info
Security strip, search, and use.
3.8k words
4.52
84.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about airports just leaves me completely spaced out.

It's always too bright, too warm, too much noise, too many people.

Too expensive.

I didn't realize anything was wrong until the security guard hailed me for the second time.

"Ma'am, I asked if this is your bag?"

I blinked and looked at my rucksack, "Sorry, I was daydreaming, yes it's mine."

"Would you follow me please." It wasn't a question.

Frowning and vaguely irritated I followed the security guard to a table slightly away from the noise and bustle.

"Something suspicious appeared when I was scanning your bag," she explained.

The guard opened my bag and reaching in, pulled out a small box.

She read the note on top and laughed, her eyes twinkling at me, it didn't feel like I was in trouble.

I smiled back.

The note said, 'It's nipple clamps and opening this box will embarrass you more than it embarrasses me', in block letters.

I shrugged, "As it says, I don't have a problem with you opening the box."

She took the lid off and looked at the clamps.

"Phew, those are nasty little things, aren't they? You must sure like pain."

I annoyed myself by flushing slightly, the curse of being a red head, "That's not really any of your business is it?" I said as politely as I could.

"Your business in New York?"

I huffed out a breath, but I knew this lady could make my life a nightmare if I got on her wrong side.

"I spent a couple of days with a friend."

"Nice, you use the clamps?"

"No, he's a little vanilla, we just had fun."

"Friend with benefits huh? You use these with other 'friends'?"

"What if I do. I'm sorry, is my sex life important?"

"Well, it could be," she said and gave me a meaningful look.

"O-Oh," I stuttered, "sorry I was being slow."

"And you're straight," she said.

"Yes I am."

She pursed her lips.

"Obviously if I wasn't," I joked and indicated that I would be interested.

She laughed, "I am pretty hot."

I grinned.

This may be the strangest conversation I had every had with airport security, but it was certainly interesting.

"I'm Izzi," she said.

"Sofia."

Izzi looked at my passport, "Sofia Greco. Italian?"

I nodded.

"And your hair?"

"My mother is from Scotland."

"It's beautiful."

"Um, thanks," I blushed again.

"Sofia, do you see that security guy over there?" she indicated a man with his back to us. Broad shoulders, stood confidently, dark hair curling slightly over his collar.

"Oh, yes," I breathed, and she laughed.

"That's Mateo. My brother."

"Oh, sorry," that was awkward, eye candying her brother.

"Don't worry," She laughed, "I'm aware he's gorgeous. We share certain interests as well."

"You do?"

"I'll give you a choice," Izzi said, becoming business-like.

"I can put these back in your luggage and you can be on your way. Or we can take this to one of the exam rooms and call my brother in for a full cavity search."

She leaned forward and lowered her voice.

"I'll put beautiful bruises on your breasts, while my brother conducts his business."

I gasped, "You will?"

She smiled, full of confidence, "You been beaten before?"

"Yes," whispered.

"You like it?"

I nodded.

I glanced over at the large man again, "What will he do to me?"

"Strip you and search for illegal contraband," she replied with a grin.

Then added, "Of course, you have a safety net."

"I do?"

"Yes," she said laughing, "you have to be able to walk out of here."

"Oh, of course," I laughed nervously, "I have a flight to catch after all."

Izzi just watched me, I snuck another glance over at her brother, I could see his profile now. He was large and powerful looking and beautiful.

The thought of him touching me made me quiver in all the right places.

"I think," I started, my voice shaky, but then I cleared my throat and tried again.

"I think it's very likely I have forbidden substances hidden around my person," I declared.

"I knew as much," Izzi hissed at me, immediately falling into the dominant role.

She closed and picked up my bag again, "Follow me."

I followed her into a quieter area and into an exam room, she placed my bag and the clamps on a bench that was in the center of the room.

"Sit," she said pointing at a chair.

I sat.

She smiled again, "Do you usually play with friends?"

"Always," I confessed.

"This should be fun for you then."

I took a breath but then smiled back.

"Mateo can do aggressive and violent, soft and seductive, or rough and domineering," Izzi said, "How do you want him?"

I grinned at her, "Can I place an order for rough and domineering please?"

"Consider it done. Wait here."

I nodded as she left the room.

What the fuck was I doing?

I debated for the next fifteen minutes whether this was the most stupid thing I had done in my life, but I was needy.

Just the possibility of a beating had me wet and throbbing, I was deeply submissive and a pain slut, I just couldn't help myself.

The weekend that I had spent with an old boyfriend in New York had done little more than frustrate me.

I groaned and let my head hang down.

What should I do?

A sudden wave of panic and I ran to the door, this wasn't a good idea, I needed to leave.

The door was locked.

Sobbing slightly, I pulled it as hard as I could.

Shit. I was trapped.

Shaking I sat again and stared at the door.

Another five minutes passed, and the fear grew.

The more frightened I became, the more submissive I felt.

Suddenly the door opened and Izzi came in, her brother directly behind her.

He locked the door even as I rose to my feet, trying to find the right words.

Before I could speak, he strode forward and shoved me back it the chair.

"Stay."

He was much bigger close up and looked like he could snap me in two.

I nearly toppled out of the chair from the force of the push, but he didn't spare me a glance as he and Izzi started rooting through my luggage.

Examining my clothing, my lingerie. Sniggering at the box of condoms.

Speaking to each other rapidly in Spanish, I didn't understand a word.

I blinked fast, feeling tearful.

They were joking at my expense and I couldn't even understand.

I was upset, feeling small and worthless.

And getting wetter.

Suddenly Izzi threw my bag into a corner of the room, leaving only the clamps on the table.

Mateo turned around and came for me fast. I whimpered and shrunk back as he pulled me to my feet and over to the waist high bench.

"You speak Spanish?"

"N-No Sir."

"You understand that you need to be searched?"

"I haven't done anything."

"Then you don't have anything to worry about do you?" he said, before firing at his sister in Spanish again, making her snort with laughter.

I flinched as Mateo dragged my jacket from my shoulders. He passed it to Izzi, and she made a show of checking the pockets, including the seams, even as Mateo started to run his large hands over my body.

Over my butt, down my legs, up my inner thighs, I jumped as his fingers briefly fluttered against me.

Then up my back, around my rib cage, under my breasts.

Suddenly his hands dived into my hair and he pulled my head back and kissed me.

Shocked I gasped as his tongue dove deep into my mouth, claiming me.

I was breathless when he released me, clinging to his shirt.

He grabbed my chin and lifted my face to his.

"You understand that a full cavity search is required?"

"Um. Yes Sir."

With that he pushed me against the bench and held me, his hands covering mine, his cock hard against my backside.

Izzi leaned over the bench and started to undo my blouse.

Mateo's breathing was harsh in my ear as Izzi slowly exposed me. Her fingers exploring my stomach and cupping my breasts.

My breasts that I knew she wanted to hurt.

I had never been touched by a woman before, but with her brother hard behind me, I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life.

Mateo pulled me back slightly to pull my blouse free and then released my bra, as Izzi came and sat on the bench.

My breasts spilled free right in front of her, and she immediately began kneading me, sucking a nipple into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh," pleasure shot through me and I tried to stop myself from crying out.

"This room is soundproofed," Mateo told me as he bit my neck.

"Oh, Christ," I cried out.

"It feels good?" he asked.

"Yes, it does," I moaned.

Mateo continued to kiss and bite my neck and shoulders, as his clever fingers reached for my jeans.

He pushed the zipper down and cupped me, laughing, and making a comment to his sister to make her laugh as well.

I knew I was soaking wet. I was so turned on.

My jeans were pulled down and I stepped out of them, next my panties and suddenly I was naked in front of these two strangers.

They were still talking around me in Spanish and I swallowed as they both picked up a clamp.

I was still being held against Mateo's body, so I reached back and gripped his hips for balance as they started to tug at my nipples, hardening them further.

Once satisfied they both clamped me at the same time, and I groaned long and loud as pleasure crashed through me.

They laughed, still not speaking English, like I was a thing, completely unimportant.

It didn't matter. I could see the lust in their eyes and had no doubt that they could clearly see the desire in mine.

Izzi moved to a cupboard and pulled out some twine. She then tied some to each of my nipple clamps before tugging from the opposite side of the bench.

I gasped with the delicious pain and moved forwards slightly.

She tugged harder.

Mateo pushed me against the bench and guided me, so I semi lay across it.

He half lifted me until my torso was across the bench, my feet just reaching the floor behind me and my breasts hanging down against the edge of the bench Izzi's side.

Mateo said something and Izzy went and looked in my bag, coming back with a pair of clean panties.

Mateo took them and leaned over me, his hard body crushing me against the bench.

"You are lucky we use clean panties, No?"

"Yes, thank you Sir."

He pushed the bundled panties into my mouth.

Izzi was crouched down, tying a knot in the twine.

"You spit that out and we will stop, she said.

I nodded to show I understood.

She went back to her cupboard and came back with a heavy-duty rubber covered torch.

"You are going to use that on her breasts?" Mateo asked, sounding more bored than interested.

"I promised her bruises," Izzi grinned, and then stood on the knotted twine hanging from my clamps.

As her foot reached the floor my nipples were pulled brutally down and my breasts flattened against the side of the bench.

Even as I screamed, Mateo grabbed my arms and yanked them behind me, handcuffing my wrists in a practiced move.

I yelled through the gag but was helpless. I was not able to move without agony ripping through my nipples.

Izzi gripped a large handful of my hair and lifted my head. This was actually a relief; it was hard to hold my head on from this position and she had too large a handful for it to hurt me.

I watched her as she adjusted the torch, ready to beat my breasts against the side of the bench.

She caught my eye and I moaned, I wanted this.

I grunted and cried out as the first blow flattened my vulnerable breast against the bench. Tugging at my nipples.

She hit me again on my defenseless flesh, the other side. I growled deep in my throat.

Then four harder blows, two each side and I started to keen and rock.

"Fuck, Sis, she's a total pain slut."

Izzi replied in Spanish and they both laughed.

Then she spoke to me, "Sofia, I'm going to blacken both of your beautiful breasts, nice and even, it's going to hurt a lot, you okay with that?"

I moaned so that there could be no mistake that I was most definitely okay with that.

I realized that Izzi's grip on my hair was going to remain, so I fully relaxed my body and waited to be hurt.

"Urghh," my breath grunted out as Izzi started her assault proper. Slamming the heavy torch against me repeatedly, as my breasts, flattened, flexed, and bounced beneath the pounding.

Just as the pain started to become unbearable, I was distracted by movement behind me.

Mateo had continued to hold the cuffs that were restraining my hands behind my back, but now he shifted and kicked my feet further apart.

I heard the snap of latex gloves and then the exploration around my butt.

Mateo was playing with my asshole.

I tried to shake my head but was held too tight.

I tried to speak but I couldn't do more than grunt and gasp with the ongoing heavy blows on my breasts.

Fuck, a cavity search, that's what I signed up for, but I had never been touched anally before.

I whimpered as Mateo pushed a finger suddenly deep inside me. He said something to Izzi, and she replied with a laugh.

Her blows were coming slightly more slowly now. She was watching Mateo.

He said something else and she released my head, quite gently, and it fell downwards, a close up view of my abused breasts, the twine dangling free now.

Izzi returned and immediately stood back on the twine, yanking my nipples taut again and making me scream.

I was aware of her passing something to her brother, then quickly realized it was lube, as Mateo trickled some over my butt and his hand. His finger still remaining in my tight ass.

I was breathing fast now, unsure of what he planned.

I was almost relieved when I felt him start to push a second, slippery finger into me.

I yelled, it hurt so much, but I had been afraid for a moment that he planned to anally rape me.

Now he was fucking my ass roughly with two fingers.

I was sobbing, but a thrill of excitement reached through me as Izzi pulled my head back up and began to beat me again.

Soon she had timed her blows to Mateo's thrusts, and I was writing, sobbing, and moaning, and like the true pain slut I am, I came hard.

As my body went limp again, Izzi let my head drop and reached over me, pushing my shoulders down into the bench surface.

She was still stood on my twine, I was already her captive, but then Mateo removed his fingers, and I felt a new sensation nudging at my ass.

He guided the tip of his cock against me and pushed in just a little.

I tried to yell and call him to stop, but Izzi pushed my head down even as Mateo thrust hard into my virgin ass.

The pain was intense. It tore through me and I screamed, my teeth clenching on the gag, I couldn't spit it out, and I knew they wouldn't stop even if I did.

We were past the point of stopping.

My submissive soul saved me as I was brutally buggered.

Another orgasm began to build as the pain and fear shuddered it's way into pleasure.

I was crying but also moaning into the gag.

Izzi removed her foot from my twine and I came again as my nipples throbbed in agony.

Mateo ran a hand down the sweat covering my back, "Sofia, you are such a good slut. Your ass is so tight for me."

Even as I sobbed, I felt a flush of pleasure that he was pleased.

Suddenly Mateo withdrew, leaving me gaping and empty. I moaned, unhappy as they turned me over on the bench.

My wrists were still cuffed, now trapped under me, so my breasts were pushed up.

Izzi lifted my head which was now hanging back off the edge.

I looked at Mateo.

He was flushed darkly, his eyes almost black, intense, and cruel. His uniform pants were simply pulled down and his was stroking his engorged, throbbing cock.

"I was the first in your ass, Sofia?" he asked as Izzi removed the gag.

I coughed, "Yes Sir."

He pushed my legs up and out, exposing my most private place and rubbed his cock against my wetness.

"Now I have to search this pussy," he claimed and slammed back into me.

My head fell back on a cry of pleasure and triumph.

Izzy straddled my face, so I had no choice but to bump against her crotch with each violent thrust.

Then I screamed as she lifted my breasts by the twine and began to hit the undersides with the torch.

She really was going to make sure my breasts were black all over.

I was moaning incoherently now as their onslaught continued.

"Please harder, please hurt me, Oh God I'm cumming."

I was beside myself.

I felt Mateo cum inside me and followed him, shaking like crazy as he rammed into me as hard as he could.

Izzi suddenly let my breasts go and pulled the clamps free.

The sudden agonizing cramping in my nipples almost made me pass out.

I lay, soaked in sweat, legs dangling from the bench, brutalized breasts throbbing and gasped in air.

I was confused when Izzi pulled my head back up and cradled it, gently pushing the panties back into my mouth.

She then placed a hand over my mouth to hold me in place.

I followed her gaze and saw Mateo generously lubing a newly gloved hand.

He pushed my legs apart and forcefully thrust three fingers inside me.

"Now I need to search this cavity," he growled.

I tried to shake my head, my eyes wide with horror.

"What? You think I conduct searches with my cock?" he asked as a fourth finger entered me.

Izzi gripped me harder as I started to struggle.

"Try to relax, you will enjoy it I promise," she comforted me.

Mateo was now stretching my sensitive pussy with his whole hand, pushing hard as I cried and screamed.

Izzi lifted me slightly so I could see his hand inside, up to his knuckles.

He rotated his hand slowly, making my eyes roll back with pain and obscene pleasure, then with a dark smile, he pushed.

I vibrated like a live electric wire as his large hand disappeared inside me up to his wrist, and I felt him make a fist.

I was past screaming now.

Izzi removed the gag again and I desperately pulled in air.

"Fuck, oh fuck."

"Does it hurt Sofia?" Mateo asked me, his voice now gentle.

"Yes, so bad," I sobbed, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I had never felt pain like this.

He slow punched me inside a few times and they both laughed as I remembered how to scream.

"Let me help you," Mateo said, his voice somehow soft and seductive even as he tortured me.

With his free hand he began to rub my clit.

"Oh God, No."

"You will feel better if you cum, beautiful Sofia," he said, "my beautiful Sofia who suffers for me."

"Oh, Oh, Ahhhhhhhh," another scream was ripped from my throat as I came yet again, my emotions and body felt torn to shreds.

Mateo pulled his hand from me, still fisted and I convulsed nearly falling from the table as my torment finally ended.

He picked me up in his arms and sat me on his lap, Izzi quickly spreading my jacket under my dripping pussy, so I did not soil his uniform.

I cried out the last of my fears as my body and hair was stroked.

Then they wiped me down and dressed me, I was unresisting, completely exhausted.

They spoke to me kindly now, only in English.

How brave I had been.

How beautiful I was.

How they wished they would be able to see my bruised breasts.

They thanked me.

Gradually I started to smile.

Forty-five minutes to my flight time, I was calm enough to leave the room.

Izzi had smoothed my own moisturizer into my skin and patted powder into my face.

I still looked flushed, but I would pass.

As I reached for my bag, Mateo grabbed it.

"I will walk you to your gate, beautiful Sofia," he smiled.

"Thank you," I whispered, my voice still raw.

I was a little disoriented and thankful for the assistance.

I said goodbye to Izzi, and Mateo took my arm, steering me through the crowds to my gate.

He left me to have a quick word with the attendant and my mind wandered, already replaying the experience in my mind.

I jumped when Mateo crouched down in front of me, handing me a bottle of water.

12