Airport Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have much pain?"

I nodded, "I like it," I admitted.

He smiled, "I have told them you are unwell; they will seat you first," he kissed my wrists, the marks his cuffs had left there, "take care my sweet Sofia."

"Thank you, Mateo," I croaked, blinking back tears as I watched him stride away.

He didn't look back once.

True to his word, I was boarded first and unexpectedly into First Class.

"We are quiet in First Class today," the attendant said, "and you feeling poorly. You just get comfortable and get some rest. We will be in Seattle before you know it."

"Thank you so much," I said, sinking into the plush seat.

"Is Seattle home?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Poor thing, you look completely done in."

She left me and I smiled to myself. Completely done in for sure.

Finding a comfortable position on the luxury seat I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift as the other passengers were boarded.

I felt someone sitting in the seat closest to mine and frowned in irritation.

All this space in First Class and they had to seat someone next to me?

Keeping my eyes closed, I decided I was being unfair.

I had been ungraded for first time ever, and it was no doubt easier for them to attend to people closer together.

Suddenly a hand slid between my legs and covered me.

I gasped in shock even as I grabbed a large wrist.

My eyes flying open I looked into Mateo's amused face.

Now dressed in jeans and T-Shirt he cupped my face with his other hand.

"My beautiful, suffering Sofia. How shall we entertain ourselves for the next six hours?"

12