Airtight Hospitality

Story Info
Two guests are welcome to help themselves to my wife.
4.1k words
4.24
62.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As part of my job there are occasional work sessions that various regional branches come together for. Since there are several branches, I'm usually travelling out of town for them. We meet a few times a year, and it's usually the same people, so I've gotten to know a few of the people pretty well. Several have even learned of the significant development that occurred in my marriage last year where we opened the door to sharing my wife sexually under carefully considered boundaries.

Two of my associates, Jeff and Jose, were particularly intrigued, and, after seeing just how attractive Ann, my wife, is, they made no secret of the fact that they would love to be included in a wife-sharing session if the opportunity came up. We all knew that the regional work session would be in my area eventually anyway.

This past spring I was informed that this opportunity was going to happen in early June. Before I could even tell Ann about it, Jeff and Jose had excitedly contacted me. I hated to tell them it wasn't a sure thing. First of all, I obviously had to talk to Ann about it. Second, there was only one night the people from out-of-town would be staying in my area, and these group sessions were rarely, if ever, something we pick any given date for. Thirdly, Ann and I had been taking a break from our new lifestyle, not because we found it to be detrimental (in fact, it had made us adore each other only more, in all honestly), but simply to not allow it to become too mundane. Heck, after getting married, having a kid and buying a house, it's hard enough for spouses to find time to have sex with each other, let alone arrange group sex.

I didn't delay in informing Ann. In fact, I emailed her from work. I wasn't too surprised to find out she was on board. I was not expecting, though, how eager she was! I guess it appealed to two parts of my wife's nature: her appetite for sex and her joy in hospitality. She initially misunderstood and had begun to figure out arrangements for five guests! We agreed that allowing a couple guests to stay at our home for a night and help themselves to anything - including my wife - was a sexy scenario.

Of course, that night I provided Ann with information on the two men she would be entertaining. Jeff is in his early 40s, a white guy in good shape with graying hair and about 5'10." Jose is a hispanic guy in his early 30s, thin, dark hair and 6' tall. Ann approved of both.

While I'm at it, Ann is in her mid-30s, 5'5", thin and Italian, meaning tan skin (especially in the warmer months), dark hair that had been cut a few months back but was now coming close to her shoulders, deep brown eyes and a sexy set of lips. Her breasts and ass were enough to attract any straight man, especially, according to my wife, black or hispanic men, for whatever reason. A couple black men had gotten to enjoy my wife over the past year, but Jose would be the first hispanic.

For anyone who cares to know, I am in my mid-30s, about 6', thin and white.

Jeff and James were thrilled, of course, by my update the following day. They would be coming from about 400 miles away and would be kept in good care by my wife, not needing to spend a dime on lodging or breakfast, all while having the experience of their lives in bed with her. It was exciting just looking forward to it.

When the day arrived a few weeks later, I went straight to the location of the meeting following work, leaving Ann at home to get the house ready and take care of our child, who was still young enough to sleep through any debauchery that might occur in the house and remain unaware. The meeting wouldn't be over until after 9 pm, so my wife had plenty of time to get our place in reasonable order.

I connected with Jeff and Jose right before the session started and confirmed everything was set. They were obviously very excited. Neither one of them had ever done anything like this before. We chatted during each break as well, being careful to not be too loud or overt about what we were talking about. Finally, a little past 9 pm, the session ended. We would have to be back pretty early the next morning, but that wasn't going to deter us from having a late night. We might have been the first to leave, taking the same car to my house that was about 20 minutes away.

When we arrived at my house, Ann was on the porch with the light on. I thought at first she was just waiting for us, but I soon noticed her sister Brittany sitting with her. My heart jumped at first with the conclusion that Brittany was going to join us! Ann and I had shared a few sexual experiences with her sister but never with other men present. It would be a shock but a delight for that to happen. Alas, Brittany was merely giving my wife company as Ann anticipated what was about to transpire. No doubt she had told her sister everything, too, which was evident by the grin on Brittany's face and the way she said, "Have fun!" when she left shortly after I arrived and introduced my two friends.

After Brittany left, both men complimented Ann, saying she looked even prettier in person. My wife was flattered and excused herself to go take care of something in the house while I helped the men get settled. I showed them the living room where they were sleeping, the bathroom they'd be using and where to find food in the kitchen. As I was running out of things to say to fill in the time, Ann, at last, stepped out of the bedroom wearing a white robe and, I suspected, nothing else.

"So make yourself and home and feel free to help yourselves to anything you like," I said as Ann flashed that sexy, seductive smile that always got me hard, "including my wife." Maybe it was lame that I had a line prepared, but Ann and I enjoyed the moment, and I think it's safe to say Jeff and Jose did too. With that, my wife beckoned us into the bedroom. I was the last one in and closed the door behind us. I noticed right away that Ann had put an old comforter on the bed. It was a smart move so we didn't risk soiling our usual nice one with the dirty dealings that were about to go down.

Still smiling, now from a mix of nerves and excitement, Ann slid the robe just past her shoulders, giving the boys a little more to look at. She then dropped to her knees, and Jeff and Jose didn't need to be told what to do next. Immediately their pants were loosened, and Ann waited patiently with her hands on her knees to see what she had to work with. She was pleased to see Jeff's thick 7" cock and Jose's thinner but very serviceable 6 inches. As soon as the men pulled their pants down, Ann took each cock in her hand and began to stroke them, encouraging them to step in closer.

"We're all going to have to get comfortable with each other to make this work," she said with a smile as she pulled both dicks closer to her mouth. I, meanwhile, sat on the short dresser across from the bed. As we have progressed in this part of our marriage, I have found that I enjoy watching for a while at first and then joining in on the fun. I kept my pants up for now, which was getting harder to do, while I watched my wife pull the tips of both penises into her mouth with surprisingly little objection from the two men who, I assumed, had never done anything like that before. Even for me personally, it was almost a year before I put my cock in Ann's mouth while another one was in there, and it was just one time.

Ann sucked on the heads of their cocks just briefly before pulling them out and laughing a little as she went back to stroking her two new friends. She then took turns sucking each one, no longer forcing their junk to touch intentionally but rather giving each guest individual treatment. Both men moaned and cursed under their breath as they watched the Italian beauty switch back and forth between them, sucking one while stroking the other and vice versa. The men kept their hands off her for now as she got their hard pricks wet with her saliva.

After the double blowjob, Ann stood up and allowed the robe to fall off her arms completely as she did. Her gorgeous body now on display, Ann was showered in praise from two men, whom she invited to touch her as they pleased. Both guys took the opportunity to feel her breasts and rub various parts of her skin while she squealed and giggled a bit. I was still on that dresser, tensing my legs and resisting the urge to beat off for as long as I could.

"Who's first?" Ann asked, reaching down and tugging on Jeff's and Jose's dicks a little. The boys looked at each other, and Jose deferred to Jeff, who, after all, was in higher standing in the company. Ann grinned and walked over to the side of the bed where I would have the best view of her side as Jeff took her from behind. She bent over the bed and spread her legs, propping herself up by her elbows as she looked over her shoulder at Jeff, who had taken off all his clothes now and set up behind my wife. Jose and I watched on, Jose masturbating while I considered doing the same.

Jeff swore loudly as he plunged his manhood deep inside my wife as I watched with unbridled lust. Ann laughed and sank her nails into the comforter, holding herself steady as Jeff began to fuck her, slamming his cock hard and fast in and out of her. At last, I took my clothes off too but remained at a distance while I stroked my rock-hard cock to the sight of my lovely wife's being rammed by one of our guests. Jeff held on to Ann's hips and pounded her harder and faster with his thick prick, making my wife moan as she held herself in place.

Jeff fucked Ann for a few minutes before Jose stepped up and suggested they split-roast her. They both looked at Ann while Jeff was still making love to her cunt. Ann didn't realize at first they were looking to her for permission, so when she finally did, she sort of laughed and blushed a bit, then telling them to go for it. Of course, I had been nodding my head the whole time. Anyway, Ann was very impressed with the politeness of our guests!

Still inside my wife, Jeff helped her shuffle away from the bed to the open space between the footboard and the dresser where I was still perched. Ann leaned forward again, this time greeted by Jose's phallus, which Jose inserted past those pretty lips. Ann held onto Jose's hips as Jose put both hands on her head. Once they were all situated, Jeff and Jose began to pump back and forth into either end of my beautiful bride, who took the two-ended fucking like a champ, as always.

I was beating off unashamedly now as I watched my two out-of-town coworkers Eiffel-Towering the love of my life. Ann stayed in place for the next few minutes while Jeff and Jose slid in and out of her holes at both ends. Jose hardly had to do anything, since Jeff was mercilessly pounding Ann's pussy, pushing my wife forward into Jose cock each time. I could see that Ann was going to need a break soon, but she was doing admirably well taking the simultaneous fucking, which she always did and even moreso now with all the experience she had gained over the past 11 months. It wasn't much longer anyway that Jeff needed a break; otherwise I bet he would have blown his load, and none of us were ready to be done just yet. Yes, guys always say they can cum multiple times, but Ann and I have chosen to never count on that no matter how much a guy thinks he is a gift to womankind.

Jeff and Jose pulled out, allowing Ann to catch her breath a bit and rest for just a moment. It had been a little while since Ann had taken on two men at once, and both of these guys were really into it, so Ann admitted with a laugh she apparently hadn't been as prepared as she hoped. She assured us she was good to keep going, though. I knew she was. After all, I had watched her take on twice as many men without complaint.

Ann had gotten up onto the bed as she chatted and laughed with her new friends. I loved the chemistry that was in the room. It was another one of those moments where I realized how lucky I was to be with Ann. I don't know of many couples who can have this type of honest fun and still feel safe like we do.

Once Ann signaled she was ready to go again, Jose joined her in the bed. As opposed to bending her over the mattress like Jeff had done, Jose got Ann on her hands and knees at the end of the bed facing me while he kneeled behind her. Ann gripped the comforter again as Jose began to press his cock against her folds. Instead of watching her new friend penetrate her this time, she kept her gaze straight ahead, smiling seductively at me as I watched head-on while another man inserted himself into my hot wife.

Ann threw her head back and moaned as Jose went to work, holding onto her ass and fucking her hard from behind. Each time she noticed my watching her and stroking myself to the spectacle, she smiled with her mouth open while her body shook from each pump she received at her other end. Eventually, she beckoned me over to the bed, saying, "I want your cock in my mouth." Ann had had enough of my being on the sidelines and wanted me in the action. I was happy to comply.

I stepped up and slid my dick past my wife's sexy lips, which closed around my shaft as she sucked me, holding herself in place while Jose grunted behind her, slamming his cock into her pussy over and over again. Meanwhile, Jeff got to watch on as Ann sucked at one end and got fucked at the other. Jose and I double-teamed my shared wife for a few minutes like that until I decided to give my own request.

"I want them to DP you," I told her as she was still slurping on my penis. Her eyes looked up at me, and only then did she pull her mouth away and smile.

"You want to see me in a sex sandwich?" she asked, those brown eyes looking both sexily and innocently at me. I nodded my head in the affirmative, and Ann pushed herself up, advising Jose to desist for now as they figured out a new arrangement. Both of my friends had heard my exchange with my wife and both had already indicated to me their interest in double-penetrating my wife, so they were eager to take this next step.

Since Jeff had Jose beat in the size department, Jose actually sort of won because it meant he got Ann's ass in this wife sandwich. Already behind Ann, Jose lay on his back and pulled Ann on top of him, holding her by her boobs and pressing her back against his chest. Then, with the help of a lot of lube which my wife and I had been sure to have handy, Ann and Jose began to work Jose's cock into Ann's tight, dark hole. It was a slow but steady process, and before long, Jose had sunk several inches of phallus into my wife's shitter, who was such a pro at anal now that she barely groaned. Next, Jeff hopped into the bed while I watched in stunned silence after first seeing my wife take another man's dick in her ass and then lie patiently as another one took her vagina.

With another generous helping of lube, Jeff planted himself between Jose's legs while Ann held hers straight up and spread out. With one hand, Jeff balanced himself over my wife while his other hand helped push his cock into Ann's pussy inch by inch until both men were well inside her, sufficiently double-penetrating her. At this point, Ann lowered her legs, and all three of them were groaning loudly. Jeff leaned forward, stepping over both of Ann's legs. his chest now pressed against Ann's boobs as the men sandwiched my wife between them.

In one of the hottest things I've ever seen, Jeff and Jose began to saw in and out of my wife on my bed. Normally my wife forbids taking pictures, but I couldn't help myself, choosing rather to ask for forgiveness than permission this time. After getting a great shot of my wife's stuffed holes, I put the phone down and just enjoyed myself as Jeff and Jose went to town pumping in and out of their shared piece of hot, married, female flesh.

After a moment of taking in the view of my wife's stuffed holes, I walked over to get the side view of my sexy wife between these two men who were holding onto her tightly and fucking her ass and pussy simultaneously. When she saw me, Ann turned to me and laughed amid breaths as these men she had just met were giving her a fucking more intense than most women - especially married women - ever experience. It was evident that everyone was having a really good time, thanks to the expert hostess.

With one hand by her head, Ann reached for me with the other, and I helped it land on my cock. She did her best to beat me off from that angle, which proved difficult as she had to reach down a little while two cocks were taking turns plunging into her. I took the initiative to join the threesome in the bed, kneeling beside them as I opted to insert my manhood into my wife's mouth, sealing her off airtight and so ensuring that all her holes were being fucked like her sexiness required.

No one said a word as my wife took a hard dick in each hole. Soon, the mass of human flesh on the bed was gleaming with sweat, my wife trapped in the middle of it all as she sucked my cock at the same time. The bed creaked loudly beneath us and Jose and Jeff relentlessly railed my wife over and over again until Jeff was the first to blink. With a loud curse, he abruptly pulled out of my wife, stroking his cock and obviously about to cum. I backed away just in time as he sprayed his seed all over Ann's tits and neck. She giggled as her new friend coated her with his load.

With Jose still going in Ann's butt, I thought it would be really hot to fuck my wife while she wore another man's jizz, let alone DP her. As the group sex progressed, I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to join or just get to have sex with Ann myself when the other two finished. Now seeing my opportunity, I hopped on top of my wife, her legs instantly wrapping around my waist and her hand assisting me as I pushed my cock into her used pussy. Jose stayed still for just a moment to allow me to go balls-deep in my wife, all as Jeff's cum trickled down her breasts and shoulders.

I was moaning uncontrollably while Ann grinned up at me, her body full of cock. The feeling of Jose's cock pushing up and down on the other side of the membrane separating me from it was oddly arousing for a straight man like myself. I think it was the evidence of being married to a woman so sexy that she could handle these multiple cocks at once that was the real turn on. With Ann's ankles crossed on my back, her hands on my shoulders and my dick in her pussy, I alternated with Jose going in and out of Ann as we double-stuffed her on the bed for the next several minutes. We worked her over just well enough to make her cum, which was a reward for everyone involved. As soon as her climax subsided, Ann said to me, "Your turn."

I continued to pump in and out of her with Jose until Jose went next, emptying his balls inside my wife's ass and then going still. He remained underneath her and inside her, albeit while going flaccid, as I pulled Ann's legs around and rested her ankles on my shoulders, looking down at a buffet of stimulation as I fucked her hard and fast. With those bouncing tits, the man pinned beneath her with his cock in her ass, my cock in her cunt, those sexy legs in the air and the cum from yet another man, I had more than enough visual aides to push me over the edge.

I thought about cumming on Ann's face but I figured she would have been unprepared for that, and I thought why not cover more of her chest with cum. As I pushed as hard and fast as I could to induce my orgasm, I opted to finally pull out and further cover Ann's tits with a huge load I had been saving up all week. Being as aroused as I had been tonight, it wouldn't have taken all week to generate an impressive amount of semen anyway. I moaned loudly and Ann grinned with glee as I plastered her boobs and stomach with my jizz, all as Jose remained stuck beneath our cum goddess.

When I was finished, I got out of the bed, almost falling because my legs were shaking so hard. Ann rolled off Jose, who got out of the bed too. Ann lay there for a minute, covered in sweat and cum as she caught her breath. Seed was leaking out of her asshole too, which was all the more reason for the crappy comforter beneath her. Not really sure what to do next, I gave Ann a high five, which made her laugh. The other guys gave her high fives too, congratulating her on a marvelous performance and thanking her for a great time. Sorry to break up the fun, I told the guys they should get to their sleeping bags while Ann and I cleaned up.

12