All Comments on 'Airtight Hospitality'

by CaptainClutch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
On the whole

All things being equal, I think I prefer the ramblings of CaptCrunch.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
WTF, why are you clowns trashing this guy? Except for the disease angle, it was consensual and rational. This isn't a story about the first sharing and the consequences and challenges of adjusting to a new sex life.

They are sort of experienced swingers, it's just a description of a roll in bed. No more or less.

5 from me. Thanks.

Not sure if guys could write a hot scene with wetsuits in it? Maybe if she had a special fluffer only Girlfriend who puts the wetsuits on guys before they fuck the Mrs. FlUffer chick could wear a nasty latex costume??

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Love it

You are a lucky man to have such a fun wife. Keep sharing your adventures with her here.

Thanks for writing it reads and flows well!

Georgi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing more erotic than a hotwife being shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptainClutch@CaptainClutch
I'm happily married to a sexy girl who shares a desire to explore sexuality within a trusting relationship. My stories are factual accounts unless otherwise noted, so I'm not worried about ratings. I love to read your comments and feedback though, and am open to writing fictio...