All Comments on 'Airtight Mommy: Three Sons'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the thought of her sone fucking her 3 holes making her a hot mummy slut for her boys

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

I know some will be disgusted by this story.

At the same time others will feel the heat of excitement and long for sexual release.

Some will try to think back to times when they had thoughts about their own mother.

Yes, in a perfect world this story would be perversion at it's utmost.

But perfection has never been achieved within the human race.

As the woman at the center of this tail asked before letting go,

Why not ?

None of us are going to make it out of this life alive !

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Great story. Wished it was a series, but thank you for putting it together. I really liked the characters.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

As a second chapter the waitress should become a 5th player in this family of love and sex since she was the impetus for getting it in motion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not a sequel? Or sequels or many sequels???

DhamakaDhamakaover 1 year ago

Very good story. Would love similar stories

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

This erotic gem is screaming for a sequel. After all, why not?

I found it interesting how the mother became influenced by the waitress to finally surrender her body and give in to the pleasure that could brought to her by her three sons.

Five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...