Airtight Mommy: Three Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he went to put the milk in the fridge, he saw an old picture of himself and his mother among the dozen photos she kept on the door. As he gazed at it, taking in every pixel, he wondered where the time had gone and why they'd drifted apart.

Yes, Max could be a bit much regarding their mother, but he had a point. Their father was dead, their mother was struggling, and the family had grown apart. Jack and Perry at least stayed in the same city; their three sisters were jet-setters: Two models and a high-powered management consultant.

The old childhood home had gone awfully quiet as Jack picked up the tray of drinks and started making his way to the lounge. There was something in the air -- an invisible tension and a pleasurable discomfort -- a happy frustration that seemed to exist inside of him and his three family members...

When he entered the room, he nearly dropped everything.

Jack had clearly interrupted something. His mother was wedged between Perry and Max, the three cramped together despite there being ample room on the couch.

Brynne had this expression on her face. It seemed like an invitation; her smile devious and drunk, even though he knew she was stone-cold sober. When Jack was alone with her in the restaurant, he noticed the beginnings of something... Of this. Of what he was witnessing right then, right there.

His mother had been craving touch, like a kitten in love and a woman deprived. At first, it had made him a little uncomfortable, but her body was warm and her skin was soft and, most of all, she was his mother. It was all innocent enough, he thought, until he walked into that room and sensed sex in the air.

Jack set the tray of tea down and took a seat across from his mother and brothers.

His eyes widened as Brynne melted into her seat, her body becoming fully relaxed. His brothers didn't care for his presence. They started whispering into their mother's ears -- whispering god knows what...

They were egging each other on, with Jack feeling left out as he watched his mother dig her toes into the plush carpet, screwing the spikes of her heels into the side of the couch. Nothing had happened yet, but she was clearly hot and bothered -- her skin flushed and her chest noticeably rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

Jack was a little freaked out... Only a little.

His mother got to her feet and excused herself, wanting to freshen up and take a final sanity check before things escalated. All three boys inhaled sharply as she reached down to unstrap her heels. Not only because her body looked incredible as she bent over but also because they didn't want her to take those sexy shoes off... Sensing this, she left them on (always eager to make her darling sons happy).

With their mother gone, the three young men were alone in each other's company, and none said a word until the eldest brother leaned forward and fixed them in a stern gaze. He'd noticed how they were shuffling in their seats, crossing and uncrossing their legs. It was late; they'd had an adventure... They met a mysterious girl that oozed danger and found their mother looking desperate in her sexy date-night outfit.

"You too?" Jack asked, feeling his cock beg for release under the fabric of his jeans.

Max swallowed hard, and Perry grinned like the naughty scoundrel he'd always been and always would be.

Yeah, them too...

A few minutes later, Brynne walked back through the archway, and Jack felt a sudden urge to grab his mother's hand as she passed him. She didn't seem surprised, stopping in her tracks as she put one foot in front of the other, gently bending a knee, standing in front of her sons in the red dress and high heel shoes she'd donned for her date. Her deep-red hair looked a little wild, and her freckled cheeks were alive with the rush of blood. She bit down on her blood-red lipstick as her blue eyes fluttered, and she enjoyed the spotlight, attention, and affection she'd been craving.

All she could ever want had always been right under her nose, and now she realised it...

Jack held on to his mother's hand, having been possessed by the same thing as everyone else -- feeling too that he'd strayed too far to find what had been at home all along. It was something he couldn't describe or lay a finger on, but two words his mom had said to him earlier, while they were alone in the restaurant, had stuck in his head...

Why not?

Three Sons

Brynne found herself surrounded by three strong men -- her three strong sons -- intent on ravaging their mother. Her knees were weak, her heart raced... She felt less like their parent and more like their object, and they sure as hell wanted to make her their toy. Everything about it was wrong, but it all made her feel oh-so-right.

Jack slowly released his grip and her hand was free. She found herself instinctively tug at the hem of her dress, like her clothes were too tight. Like they were suffocating her, strangling her toned body, inhibiting her desires...

There was space for one man to set himself apart as the leader. Who would be the firmest, the fastest to act, the toughest, the bravest and the most in command?

They all wondered, and they all waited; waited for themselves and waited for each other. Perhaps it should have come as no surprise that the first son to stand up was the youngest and the shyest and the sweetest -- the one you'd least expect, but who wanted it the most...

Max knew he had to act fast if he wanted to keep his nerve. He strode forward, grabbing his mother clumsily, but getting a good grip as he pulled her closer. For a moment, their noses were pressed together, and that was the only hesitation before a mom-son kiss erupted that saw their tongues twist together. Max squeezed his fingers into her body, her skin yielding under his newfound courage as one hand found her breast and cupped it while the other dared to pull her dress up over her black lace panties.

Slowly, they worked to strip the red fabric from her body. She seized up -- she became rigid under his command as he was intoxicated under her spell. It might have stopped them in their tracks and brought an end to their experiment, but Max was firm. His mother turned around for him, offering the zip of her dress to her youngest offspring.

It got stuck once, twice, three times... Brynne was patient with her boy. She let him savour the moment; his first time helping a girl, any girl, take her clothes off.

Soon the three brothers had an unobstructed view of their mother in her lingerie and high heels. You could see why so many of her kids were in the modelling industry -- their bodies perfect but still photocopies and imitations of a woman who had everything good embedded in every square inch of her delectable physique.

Her sons were licking their lips with the sound of zips being undone, causing a shiver down Brynne's spine. Goosebumps followed.

Suddenly, two sets of hands started manhandling her, and she was spun around. She balanced herself on Jack's lap with her palms on his thighs as Max groped her from behind like the excited virgin he was, beset by lust and curiosity. She could feel and see the nerves in the two men -- her two men -- but she felt no similar sensation. Oh no, any anxiety had left her the second she'd dropped her dress to the floor.

Her confidence is what drove it all over the edge. They had her blessing to take the final leap into the unknown.

With youthful eagerness, Max practically ripped his mother's underwear off her body, revealing a glistening pussy that had been shaved recently -- wet, wet, wet with desire for her darling boys. On the other end, Jack unleashed his hard shaft right next to his mother's face, and he felt her breath touch its tip with the increasing heat radiated by her lips coming ever closer to his pre-cum coated cock.

For a second, Brynne wondered if Max was as big as his big brother, then she felt it...

It took him a few failed attempts to figure it out, but the eighteen-year-old didn't waste any time gripping his mommy's hips as he slowly pushed himself into her warm slit. He was moving far too quickly, but she didn't mind... It was a divine and overwhelming feeling -- the feeling of having her own darling boy split her open as he shoved his cock deep into her cunt. It was a feeling as intense as a spiritual awakening -- it was an awakening -- and she took Jack's cock between her lips a second later, now wedged between her oldest and youngest sons, fucking him from either side.

The boys were far too mad with desire to be gentle and kind to their mother. They treated her roughly, with Jack aiming to drive himself deep down her throat and Max losing himself to the euphoria of being in a girl, a woman, his mother... Losing himself to the thrill of losing his virginity... Losing his virginity to his very own mom...

"Fuuuck!" Max moaned, feeling an orgasm fast approaching. He felt compelled to tell her, "I'm gonna cum... Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Brynne gave her son all the guidance he needed as she drove her body back into his cock while releasing Jack from between her lips for just a second. "You can cum inside, baby," she moaned, reaching orgasm with Max deep inside her. "You can cum inside me, my darling. You can fill me up."

Max groaned, slamming his pelvis into her as his balls drained and emptied a load straight into his mother's womb. He felt like passing out, but that feeling was short-lived as the electricity of the room recharged his batteries like a lightning bolt aimed straight at his heart. Suddenly, there was a hand on his shoulder and Perry, who'd been lingering in the background, shoved his younger brother to one side. Arrogant and keen to seize control, he grabbed Brynne's hair, yanking his mom around like a rag doll until she was on the floor, on her hands and knees. Of course, Jack was quick to adjust himself -- his cock close to the edge and eager to reach its crescendo between Brynne's full red lips.

Having been pushed aside, Max was breathless and in wonderment. He'd wondered why his usually cocksure brother hadn't been in the mix; then, he saw the bottle of lube in Perry's hand. Part of Max wanted to protest, but then his eyes turned to how his mother's back was arched and how her head bobbed on Jack's cock, sucking like it was her last meal.

She'd want it. She'd need it.

Emptying a whole bottle of the sticky-slick substance over her ass, the middle son caused his mother a heart palpitation as her brain tried to process what would come next. With three sons, she should've known her mouth and pussy wouldn't be enough -- she should have known her asshole would be an attractive target. Yet, when the moment dawned, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to take it.

"Just be gentle with mommy," she pleaded, taking a break from sucking her eldest off to leave gentle kisses on his shaft as she waited for Perry to fill her ass.

Gentle?

Perry didn't understand the word, especially not while he could see lube pooling between his mother's asscheeks as Max's cum dripped from her pussy. She was debased and beautiful -- the sex oozing from her body as she worked up a sweat with her three strong sons, an intoxicant that made sure he'd ravage her wildly. He positioned himself carefully, then he repositioned himself as he experienced a brotherly moment -- he kept an angle open for Max to take her pussy again if he wanted to.

Perry felt incredible resistance as he pressed his cock against the rim of his mother's asshole. Even with all the lube, it was going to be a challenge. He'd be careful with her, but the man wanted what he wanted.

Max was hard again already with eighteen-year-old stamina and his infatuation with Brynne keeping him energised. He wanted more of her, all of her, all the time, every day, every night... He set aside any trepidations he might have as he spotted the space Perry had left for him, with his brother taking a high angle to ease himself into their mother's asshole.

The boys had long, thick and firm cocks with athletic bodies -- even skinny Max could push himself acrobatically to ensure there was space for all three young men to share their mother's hot body. As his brother advanced on their mother's pussy, Perry felt pressure to sink deeper into her asshole, moving at a steady pace as he slowly breached her defences and embedded himself in the vice-grip of her tightest hole. Max followed up, filling his mum's pussy.

As Brynne settled into the feeling of her two sons deep inside her, she did her best to turn her attention to son number three... To Jack. As her lips wrapped around his cock, he did exactly what she hoped, taking her head between his hands to make her his.

Mommy's body was no longer her own as her three sons took ownership of all her holes. They started moving, sawing, drilling and fucking her. They were madmen -- her mad baby boys taking her mouth, pussy, asshole... As the intensity built, the heat in her body rose to make her core burn and her toes curl. She wasn't experiencing an orgasm. No, orgasms have beginnings and endings. What she felt now was eternal, and every part of her exploded as suddenly warm cum was blasting into her body from three directions. First, she choked, pulling herself off Jack's cock as he spilt sticky spunk inside her mouth, firing one last rope against her cheek just as her eyes rolled back. Then, every muscle in her body broke as Perry and Max slammed themselves into her -- mother and sons locked together -- with her holes filling to the brim as they unloaded inside her.

"Ohmigod!" she cried into the night; suddenly realising what she'd become. "Fill your mommy, boys. Make me your forever-slut; make mommy your good girl."

Neither Perry, Max nor Jack knew what to do next, but they knew they could do anything... Anything they ever wanted.

As the wise girl asked, why not?

12