Aisha's New Boyfriend

Story Info
A random hookup rapidly escalates into something more.
5.3k words
4.25
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha Kingley's smile was broad and bright as the usher standing in front of the nightclub's entrance moved to one side. It was Friday night, and she was in the mood to let her hair down and have some fun. She drew more than a few appreciative stares from men as she walked into the dimly lit interior; her dusky-colored skin was a gorgeous shade of chocolate brown, matching her eyes and hair. Her figure was also very appealing--slender and willowy with pert breasts that were only half-concealed by the plunging neckline of the halter top she wore. The top also left her midriff bare, displaying her toned flat stomach for all to see.

Aisha was looking forward to blowing off steam. It had been a very stressful week of classes. She always took her studies very seriously, but when it was time to play, she played hard. Her body began to move almost of its own accord in time with the loud music and multi-colored strobe lights that flashed every few seconds in a dizzying display. Aisha moved with catlike grace, her body moving and swaying in time with the beat of the heavy bass woofers. Men and women were packed around her, some dancing alone, others dancing with girlfriends, acquaintances or complete strangers. A well-stocked bar in the back provided liquid courage to those who required it. All in all, an atmosphere of wildness and uninhibitedness pervaded the whole.

Aisha grinned as she watched some of the other clubbers around her. A few feet away, a curvy blonde in a tight miniskirt was grinding against a tousle-headed young man with blonde hair. They were obviously a couple, if the hot and heavy way they were kissing was any indication. There was the promise of carnal union in that kiss, in the knowing looks they gave each other. Aisha felt herself growing damp between her legs at the thought. Would that her ex-boyfriend was still around to touch her that way. She and Ty had dated exclusively for almost four years, ever since her junior year of high school, and their breakup was something neither of them wanted even though they both knew it was necessary. Aisha was going to school out of state at Sunny Valley University, while Ty was staying in Aisha's hometown. She briefly considered trying a long distance relationship, but those almost never worked out. So she and Ty regretfully ended their relationship.

Sadness flitted across her face. Ty was good to her, and very good in bed. She missed him very much. Sometimes she was tempted to try to call him, but what good would that do? None that she could see. Instead, Aisha lost herself in nightclubs and the local party scene when she wasn't absorbed in her classes. Getting over Ty was a lot easier if she was able to distract herself. The less she thought of him, the more quickly she could move on.

Guilt pricked Aisha's conscience. Ty didn't deserve to be consigned to oblivion. He deserved better. But how could she get over him if she kept holding on to his memory? She had to let him go, for both of their sakes. It wasn't fair to her or to Ty if she kept dwelling on their relationship.

So Aisha swayed and writhed and danced her heart out, laughing and cheering with the crowd as the music blared and the alcohol flowed freely. She twirled and swirled, only to find herself in the arms of a complete stranger. He caught her neatly, pulling her close and putting his hands on her waist.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, raising his voice to be heard over the din.

"Bit cocky, aren't you?" Aisha retorted dryly. "Maybe my answer's no." Though in truth, she wasn't at all opposed to the idea. The guy was good-looking and fit, with red hair, green eyes, a lean body and tanned skin that hinted at lots of time outdoors. He grinned as he noticed her perusal of him.

"You're not so bad yourself," he said. "What's your name?"

"Aisha! Yours?"

"Jeremy!"

Aisha had no idea if that was his real name or not, but she went with it anyway. "You live around here?" she asked, as she raised her hands over her head and bopped to the beat in a way that made her breasts bounce alluringly. The guy moved in perfect sync with her.

"Not far, no. I come here a lot. Haven't seen you around before though!"

"I just moved to the area," Aisha replied. "I'm a student." She didn't bother telling him the name of her school. He didn't need to know that, and he probably wouldn't care either way.

"You here by yourself?" Jeremy pressed.

"If you're asking if I have a boyfriend, the answer is no, I don't." Aisha jutted her chin out a little in challenge. "Why? Are you trying to get in my pants?"

"Yes." The bluntness of his answer surprised her. "You're smoking hot, Aisha. The moment you walked in here I've been waiting for an opportunity to talk to you. I want to take you somewhere private and fuck you."

Aisha couldn't help staring. Her mouth fell open in shock. She hadn't been expecting that. Most guys tried to play some sort of game, pretending to care about a girl's personality and saying whatever they thought a woman wanted to hear in order to coax them into bed. Even Ty hadn't been so crass and so bold as to ask her outright if he could fuck her. For a moment Aisha felt a little insulted. Did he think she was really that easy? But then, the more she thought about it, the more she appreciated Jeremy's brutal honesty. He wasn't pretending to be interested in her as a person; he just wanted a roll in the hay and had the guts to ask her for it.

And, she admitted to herself, it had been over a month since she'd last had sex. Ty had given her a goodbye fuck she'd always remember, but that was weeks ago now. Aisha needed some dick, and she needed to get over her ex-boyfriend. Perhaps getting the former would help with the latter.

"Fine," she said. "But not your place. No offense, but I don't know you. I don't want to go to the house of some guy I only just met. I hope you understand."

"Of course I do," Jeremy said, nodding. "I'd probably do the same thing if I were you."

"We'll go to my car," Aisha went on. "It's got plenty of room. Do you have protection?"

Jeremy patted his back pocket. "Never go anywhere without it."

"Good, 'cause I'm not on the pill. I appreciate you coming prepared."

Aisha took his hand and began leading him outside. Her car was a large Hyundai SUV, so there was indeed plenty of room for the two of them to fool around. She unlocked the vehicle and clambered into the back seat. Jeremy followed. As soon as he got inside, he cupped the back of her neck and brought her in for a kiss.

Aisha stopped him cold. "None of that," she said. "This is just fucking, nothing more. I just got out of a long-term relationship, so I'm not looking for intimacy."

"If that's how you wanna play it," Jeremy shrugged. "Is it okay if I kiss your tits instead?"

"Oh, hell yeah." Aisha removed her shirt and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She enjoyed the way Jeremy's eyes dilated and his breath quickened at the sight of her bare, perky black breasts. They were very well-shaped with no sagging at all. Aisha was very proud of them.

She let her eyes drift shut as he lowered his mouth to suckle on a dark brown nipple. Jeremy was experienced, she could tell right away. Not that that surprised her. He was cute enough not to have any trouble attracting women. A moan escaped her as he flicked her rapidly-stiffening nipple with his tongue, using a hand to cup her other breast and stimulate it with his fingers.

"God, yes," she moaned. "Just like that..."

Jeremy chuckled low in his throat. He continued to tease and caress her naked chest for a few minutes, building up the sexual energy between them. Aisha's pussy was now sopping wet, ready and eager to get fucked for the first time in far too long. When it became too much to bear, she pushed Jeremy away from her and began worrying at his belt. "Enough foreplay," she said, removing the condom from his pocket and putting it in his hand. "Drop your pants, put this on, and fuck me."

Jeremy narrowed his eyes a little. "I don't let the women I fuck tell me what to do," he said flatly. "But since I was going to do that anyway..." He shucked off his jeans and boxer shorts without a trace of shyness, pausing just long enough to open the condom packet and slide the rubber over his throbbing, pulsating dick. He was generously-sized, Aisha noted. Not as bag as Ty, but more than big enough to get the job done. Aisha hurriedly kicked off her shoes, sliding her shorts and panties down as she lay down on her back. Jeremy got a great look at her glistening pussy as she spread her legs for him.

He angled his cock toward her entrance, teasing her for a moment by brushing against her pussy lips. Aisha gritted her teeth against the sweet torment. "That's...not fair...."

"All's fair in love and war," he quipped.

She was about to make some sort of sarcastic retort about love not having anything to do with it, but it died unspoken as he sank, inch by delicious inch, inside her body. Aisha moaned as she felt that delicious sense of completeness, of being filled utterly.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" Jeremy gasped. "That's the tightest pussy I've ever felt!"

"How romantic," Aisha snorted.

"Hardly. You said you didn't want any of the mushy stuff."

"Yeah? Well, you know what, Jeremy?" she reached, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him close so their noses were almost touching. "Maybe I want that kiss after all."

She mashed her lips against his in a steamy, passionate kiss, a kiss that neither of them broke as Jeremy began fucking her in earnest. In moments, he'd established a steady rhythm. The missionary position they were using was perfect, Aisha thought. Each thrust of his cock slammed right into her G-spot, making her whimper as pleasure began building within her. She was so sex-starved and so turned on that she reached her orgasm in only a few minutes. When she did, it hit like a thunderbolt. Aisha squealed and the walls of her pussy clenched and pulsed spasmodically.

Jeremy didn't take long to reach his own climax. The feeling of this beautiful young woman's body clamped tightly around his cock was almost overpowering. He threw his head back and drove into her with a final thrust, feeling the entrance of her womb brush against his tip even through the condom he wore. His cock shuddered and twitched, spurting jet after jet of hot, sticky cum. The condom swelled up like a balloon. He was actually worried the thing would burst from all the cum he spewed inside of it.

Thankfully, that didn't happen. The condom was still very much intact as Jeremy pulled out of her, breathing hard. Aisha was too, fondling her breasts as she moaned in the afterglow of truly great sex. "God, I needed that...′

"Me too," Jeremy said, wiping beads of sweat from his brow. He reached for his clothes.

Aisha watched him get dressed for a moment. Then, before she could stop herself, she asked, "Hey, Jeremy?"

"Yeah?"

"Maybe...maybe I was too hasty making this a one-time thing. Want to exchange numbers?" She kept her tone casual, but oh, how she hoped he'd say yes!

Jeremy thought about it for a moment. He wasn't seeing anyone either, and Aisha was definitely a lot of fun. "I could, but that depends on what you're looking to get out of this. Do you want sex or a boyfriend?"

Aisha considered her reply carefully. "Honestly, either one is fine with me. I'll leave it up to you."

His response was as surprising was it was instantaneous. "Fine. Then I choose to be your boyfriend."

Aisha stared at him. "Seriously?"

"Why not? You're hot, you seem interesting, and you're a great fuck. It's as good a place to start as any. Unless you don't want me to be your boyfriend?"

"You are the most unusual guy I think I've ever met," she told him. "But yeah, that's cool with me. I didn't expect you to say that, but I'm down if you are. Let's exchange numbers."

"Sure. But before we do, I have a few conditions."

Aisha cocked her head. "Go on."

Jeremy gave her a serious look. "If we're gonna do this whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing, let's actually do it. No ghosting each other as soon as we both leave this car. If you change your mind, tell me to my face. I deserve that much, and so do you. When I text you, I want a reply. It doesn't have to be right away, but ignoring someone like that is disrespectful. Third, I want regular sex on our dates. No holding back. Got it?"

His assertiveness and bluntness was actually a turn-on. Aisha quickly agreed. "Deal."

"Good. Now lie back and help me get these fucking clothes off. I want to fuck that tight pussy of yours again."

There it was again, that firm, commanding tone that let Aisha know Jeremy was in the one in charge. She was more than happy to go along with that. They were in the car for more than two hours before they finally opened the doors. Both of them were mussed-looking and smelled of sex.

"I want your address," Jeremy said firmly. "I'm picking you up tomorrow."

"S-sure," Aisha said. She gave him her dorm building and room number, which he carefully noted down on his phone.

"Thanks. I'll be there at seven. Be waiting for me out front when I arrive, and wear something sexy."

"I'll be there," Aisha's voice was a little breathless, both at the great sex she'd had and at Jeremy's take-charge attitude. "S-see you then."

"Yeah, see you. I'll be in touch." With that, her new boyfriend turned and walked over to his own vehicle, which turned out to be a bright red Camaro. Aisha watched him pull out of the parking lot, still trying to wrap her mind around everything that had happened tonight. It was all moving so fast, but strangely, it didn't seem wrong at all. She couldn't wait to feel Jeremy's cock inside her again as soon as possible.

Aisha got back to her dorm around 1 in the morning, still a mess from the fucking Jeremy gave her. She showered and crawled into bed, but she hadn't been there for more than an hour before her phone buzzed. Blearily, Aisha opened her eyes and glanced at the screen.

It was Jeremy.

On second thought, the text read. I don't want to wait till tomorrow. I want you now. Come over.

The message was as blunt and straightforward as she'd come to expect from him. It was also followed by an address. A quick search on Google maps turned up a one-story house in a neighborhood about 20 minutes away. Aisha couldn't get out of bed fast enough. In moments, she was in the car and on her way to her new boyfriend's house.

He didn't live very far away from campus, and while his place wasn't anything special--a small home with two beds and one bath--it was more than enough to suit both their needs. She didn't bother knocking when she came to the door. She knew in her gut it'd be unlocked, and she was right.

He waiting for her in the living room as she walked inside. "There you are," he commented. "Glad you could come over so quickly."

"Th-thanks," Aisha said, feeling her knees quiver with arousal and wanting.

"Yeah. Sure. Now come here." He beckoned over to where he sat.

She did, without hesitation. Aisha sank gracefully to her knees. She didn't need Jeremy to tell her what to do next. She unzipped his fly, freed his cock and began sucking it as though it were the last cock on Earth. Aisha poured herself into the blowjob, using every trick and technique she knew to make it as good for him as possible. She wanted nothing more than to please this dominant, commanding man who'd strode into her life. Jeremy growled low in his throat, gripping the back of her head in his large hands and pushing her down further so she took his entire length. She spluttered and gagged, but he held her there regardless.

There was nothing for it but to keep going, so she did. Aisha licked, sucked and massaged her new man with abandon. Jeremy's breath quickened as he felt his climax building.

"Yeah, Aisha...yeah, baby, just like that--FUCK!"

The word was a snarl forced through clenched teeth. Jeremy's cock erupted, spewing load after load into her mouth. Aisha spluttered, choked, and then Jeremy's hand released her, letting her stagger and fall back onto her ass. Cum spilled from her lips and flowed down her chin, dripping from it in thick strands.

"W-was that good?" she managed, a little weakly.

"It was fucking great." Jeremy stood, heedless of the way his cock dripped cum onto the floor. It was still rock-hard. "You give the best head I've ever had."

Aisha blushed. She knew her new boyfriend wasn't just saying that for her sake. Jeremy wasn't given to that sort of thing. If he said she gave the best head ever, he meant it. Compared to the other girls he'd been with, he genuinely thought Aisha's blowjobs were objectively better. It wasn't flattery, it was a statement of fact.

"Thank you," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of one hand.

He reached down and helped her to her feet. "Hold still so I can take your fucking clothes off."

Aisha's cunt quivered at the authority and control in his voice. What else could she do but obey him? She stood stock-still, barely daring to breathe.

Jeremy's definition of "take your clothes off" seemed to be different from most people's, because instead of helping her out of them, he simply gripped them in his strong hands and tore them off her body. Aisha winced at the sound of her garments ripping, but didn't protest. She could easily get more, after all.

Her shirt fell away in tatters, followed by her skirt, bra and panties. Aisha helpfully kicked her socks off then stood before him, bared totally to his gaze.

"You're incredible," Jeremy grunted. He cupped the side of her face with one hand, an uncharacteristically tender gesture. It didn't last long though. He gripped Aisha by her shoulders and spun her roughly around.

"Do you...do you have a condom?" she asked breathlessly.

Jeremy's eyes narrowed. "No. I'm not using one with you ever again. Now bend over." His tone was firm. "I want to take you in standing doggy."

Aisha's pussy instantly became even wetter than it already was. Standing doggy was one of her favorite positions, and Jeremy knew it. She eagerly turned around and spread her legs for him, exposing her dripping cunt in all its glory. Jeremy took a second to appreciate the view before lining the tip of his cock up against her entrance. He teased her for a moment, as he liked to do, but the foreplay didn't last long. That didn't surprise her. Jeremy was the kind of guy who liked to get straight to the main event.

Jeremy rammed his dick inside her with a hard thrust. Aisha's breath caught in her throat and she let out a noise like a small kitten. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close. She was helpless like this, completely subordinate to his wishes, and that was just how she liked it. Aisha couldn't help a tiny, strained laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Jeremy's voice was hot in her ear as he whispered.

"No," Aisha assured him. "I think it's fucking amazing, as are you--ah!"

She cried out as he thrust again, driving himself in deeper. He was absolutely going to town, fucking her in a fast, steady and practiced pace. "I'm so fucking glad you came up and talked to me that club, Jeremy!" she cried out. "You feel so fucking good!"

Jeremy's only answer was a wordless growl. Aisha didn't care. The meaning of it was clear.

"Keep going!" she yelled, as he rutted her like a wild beast. "Keep going! Oh, just like that, baby! Just like that! Fuck, that feels incredible! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUAAAAAH!"

Her orgasm hit with the force of a thunderclap. Aisha's words devolved into a high-pitched shriek. Her pussy spasmed and twitched around his cock, pulsing and rippling and gripping him tightly, urging him to spill his cum into her body.

Jeremy held her tight as her body convulsed. Aisha felt her climax all the way down to her toes. Only when its last aftershocks faded did Jeremy allow his own release. He had excellent trigger discipline and preferred to let himself go once she was limp and exhausted from her own pleasure. Aisha moaned as he came with a wolf-like howl. She exulted as felt the warmth of his cum gushing into her womb. No man, not even her ex-boyfriend Ty, ever fucked her the way Jeremy did.

12