Aisha's New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was panting, breathing hard as he emptied the contents of his balls into Aisha's body. When he was finally finished, he withdrew his rapidly-softening cock and gave Aisha a gentle push, sending her stumbling until she collapsed on the couch. He relished the sight of his cum dripping out of her.

"I was doing some thinking while I was waiting for you to get here," he said, stroking himself to bring himself to hardness again.

"Y-you were?" Aisha stammered, fighting to focus through her post-coital fog.

"Yeah." He looked her square in the eye. "I've decided I'm keeping you forever."

The words took a moment to sink in. When they did, her jaw hit the floor with a thud. "You're...what?"

"I've decided I'm keeping you forever. You're mine." Jeremy's voice never wavered from the calm, slightly commanding tone he always used. He went over to the coffee table and picked up a sheet of paper. "This is paperwork for a marriage license. I printed off the computer a few minutes ago. When you finish catching your breath, you and I are going to fill it out. Tomorrow, I will pick you up after class and we will go to the courthouse to drop it off. We will then spend most of the evening moving your things over here. My truck is probably big enough to move most of the stuff in your dorm."

It was probably the least romantic proposal Aisha had ever heard, but something about it made her tingle in her most intimate places. It was almost sweet, in its own...unusual way. "Jeremy, are you sure--"

He cut her off. "Of course I am. If I wasn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"B-but we only just met tonight!"

"I don't give a fuck."

"And it's such a huge commitment--"

"You think can't commit if I fucking want to?"

"I-I'll have to tell my parents, they may not approve--"

"I don't give a fuck. If they like me, that's great. If they don't, I won't lose any sleep over it."

"I'm still going to school--"

"That won't change."

"And I've always wanted a real wedding someday--"

"Tough. I don't want one. Weddings are a huge expense and a waste of time. My way is fast, efficient, and will save time and money. This is what you're getting. You can take it, or you can walk out that door right now."

Aisha bit her lip. This all sounded like madness! And yet...crazier things than this happened every day. She and Jeremy got on really well. She liked him a lot. He wasn't the gentlest or nicest guy, but what he lacked in romanticism he made up for in seriousness. He's right, she thought. We wouldn't be talking about this if he wasn't absolutely certain. And the way he's doing it, taking me like a warlord claiming a concubine, is fucking hot as hell. Could this...could this be fate?

Jeremy continued speaking. "Tomorrow, I want you to call your doctor and make an appointment to get off birth control if you're taking any."

Aisha went a little pale. "I...I have an IUD," she stammered.

"Then make an appointment to get that fucking thing removed, goddammit. I want you pregnant by the end of the year. I want to see your belly to swell with my child. We're having at least three and unless either of us is sterile you're going to be pregnant by the end of next month."

Kids? He wants kids? With me? Aisha's head swam. This was crazy! Things were going too fast, way too fast. She knew she should run, try to get away, try to say something--

But no. She couldn't bring herself to do any of those things, because deep down, Aisha knew she didn't want to do them. In her heart of hearts, she already knew she belonged to Jeremy. Perhaps she always had. This was just making official.

"I accept," she said quietly.

"You accept what?" Jeremy insisted. "I want to hear you say it, Aisha."

Aisha met his eyes and sank to her knees. She spoke the words without hesitation, then. "Yes, I accept your proposal. I will be your wife. I will bear your children. I am yours."

"Good." He nodded once. "Glad we're on the same page. I knew you'd accept." Then, without further ado, he reached down, picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her fireman-style to the bedroom. Jeremy dumped her unceremoniously onto the bed, but as her back hit the mattress, Aisha was smiling up at him, her eyes misting with tears.

"The fuck you crying about?" Jeremy demanded. There was worry in his voice, though she could tell he was trying not to show it.

"No," she shook her head. "These are happy tears, Jeremy. Don't be concerned." Aisha spread her legs for him, exposing her pussy that was still leaking his cum. "I'm all yours. Take me. Use me. Do whatever you want to me."

Jeremy's expression turned predatory, like a shark sensing blood, "Fuck yeah. That's a good girl."

He flipped her over and began fucking her with abandon. Aisha was so turned on that she reached another heart-stopping climax in only a few moments. Jeremy clutched her throat, not enough to cut off her air supply but firmly enough that she could feel the power and strength he had. It was a wordless expression of dominance, and she welcomed it.

Pleasure made her mind unspool. Aisha gabbled incoherently, trying to tell him how good it felt, but she didn't have enough of her faculties left to form words at the moment. All she could do was meet his gaze as he pounded into her with all his might, her eyes filled with adoration before they rolled up into her head and a scream of rapture ripped from her throat.

On it went. Jeremy took her like a wild beast, sating himself fully in her beautiful body and claiming every part of her for his own. Her mouth, her pussy, her asshole, her boobs, no part of her escaped his attention. At some point, probably after her ninth and tenth orgasm, Aisha passed out cold in his arms. Not that that stopped Jeremy, who continued to fuck her until every last drop of cum in his balls was expended. He finally collapsed, utterly spent, and fell into a deep sleep, but not before pulling his woman to him and holding her tight.

Aisha woke the next day feeling extremely sore. Her well-fucked holes ached with overuse, and dried cum coated her face and crusted in her dark hair. She sat up blearily, only to find that the bed was empty.

Panic seized her and she shoved the sheets aside, but her legs nearly gave out from under her when she tried to stand. It took several moments before Aisha regained the ability to do so, and when she did she all but flew down the hall. Her heart was hammering in her chest. Had Jeremy abandoned her?

But no. No, there he was, in his favorite chair in the living room, drinking a cup of black coffee and reading the newspaper. He glanced over at her and smirked. "About time you woke up. Can you cook?"

Aisha nodded, placing a hand against the wall for support. "Yes. I'm not, like especially accomplished at it but I can do most of the basic stuff."

"That'll do for now. I'll get you some cookbooks later so you can practice. I always want my woman to cook for me," Jeremy told her.

"O-of course!" Aisha couldn't nod her agreement fast enough. "Anything you want, Jeremy. Can I go and clean myself up first?"

"Sure. But don't bother putting any clothes on. After we eat, I want to fuck you again. You remember what you need to do today?"

Aisha's pussy instantly grew soaking wet, despite the soreness she felt there. "Yes, dear," she said, trying out the phrase. "I need to call my doctor and make an appointment to get my IUD removed so you can get me pregnant."

"Good girl." Jeremy went back to his paper and she began padding toward the bathroom, but she hadn't made it for more than a few steps before he said, simply, "Stop."

She froze.

"Turn the fuck around and look at me, Aisha."

She did.

"After everything we did last night, you're probably wondering whether or not I care about you and if you're just a fuckdoll to me." Aisha opened her mouth to deny it, but he forestalled her with a raised hand. "Don't fucking lie to me by trying to claim otherwise. Look, I'm not good with all this touchy-feely shit. It's not me. I hate doing it. But you took a big leap last night, and out of respect for that--and how awesome you were in bed--I'll say this just once: I do care for you. I have feelings for you, and they're fucking intense. I won't ever hurt you, and I won't cheat on you either. Does that set your mind at ease?"

Aisha was utterly taken aback by his blunt admission. But she was also moved. "Thank you," she said softly. "That means a lot to me, and I appreciate you saying it."

"Good, 'cause it's gonna be a long fucking time before I say it again," he said curtly. "Now go clean the fuck up. I'm hungry and we've got shit to do today."

Aisha grinned and nodded acquiescence. "Yes, darling. I'll be quick."

She all but skipped to the bathroom. In the past 24 hours, her life had been utterly transformed--instead of a free-spirited college girl she was now a housewife. Once she and Jeremy went down to the courthouse it would be official, and once she got rid of that pesky IUD she could focus on getting pregnant with the first of many babies. She could hardly wait to see her belly swell as his virile seed took root inside her.

Aisha Kingley had never thought of herself in a domestic role before. But now, it was all she ever wanted.

She'd never been happier. And she'd already completely forgotten about Ty.

12